Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26901 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2013, 08:21:38 PM »
What does all this have to do with EQ lol

who the hell knows man, i guess that they just wanna give me some shit since i ain't like them lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2013, 08:33:07 PM »
well fellas i don't think no pussy can suffer enough to get to my level of leaness without "assistance" i used only painful starving

pussies can't make it this far ;)

also, if you've known of my athletic past (i was a very high level track man as a teen, qualified for the States in the 800 meters and ran it in 1:58) well, that ain't no pussy either ;)

here's the thing, go out and run HARD, and then when it starts to hurt run even HARDER

pussies can't do this :)

i may be a stubborn asshole and a narcissist, but i sure as hell ain't no pussy 8)
youre delusional, no one called you a pussy, I called you a bitch for acting like injecting an oil into your muscle is so much different than popping pills.

newsflash - either way youre using steroids. either way, youre taking a variant of testosterone.  Only one is much less effective on its own. For fucks sake its not like youre mainlining heroin.

stop lying to yourself.... not like us..... fucking lawl.

and for the record, yes, pussies can get into shape. Like that someone has anything to do with you reeking of fear over such a trivial thing. High school called, they told me to tell you youre fucking 40 years old.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2013, 08:46:54 PM »
Sorry dj, but the constant talking about yourself and  ;) s after you mention an accomplishment are less likely to be tolerated by a bunch of juice monkeys.  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2013, 08:53:45 PM »
Sorry dj, but the constant talking about yourself and  ;) s after you mention an accomplishment are less likely to be tolerated by a bunch of juice monkeys.  ;D
you can tell someones insecure as fuck when they start rambling about not being a pussy for whatever reason, over and over, when no one even called him a pussy.

lol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2013, 09:02:19 PM »
you can tell someones insecure as fuck when they start rambling about not being a pussy for whatever reason, over and over, when no one even called him a pussy.

lol.

christ you're an angry dude, and nice way to put words in my mouth btw

oh well, no worries

we all makes our own decisions and i decide not to inject

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2013, 09:10:05 PM »

oh well, no worries

huh. Well you handled that a lot different than I was expecting.

touche.

and yes, ive been picking a lot of fights the last couple days, dont take it personally.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2013, 09:30:31 PM »
come on guys we're all friends here  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2013, 10:49:21 PM »

oh well, no worries

Your reason for not injecting is silly though....

I bet you would make 50% less "how can I reach my physique goals" threads if you would just try 1cc a week of test. You have all the tools and info to make your dreams your reality, yet you sit here for hours still seeking the secret forumula of  sets:reps:carbs:protein ratios while flaunting your high school accomplishments in our faces.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2013, 11:56:18 PM »
Your reason for not injecting is silly though....

I bet you would make 50% less "how can I reach my physique goals" threads if you would just try 1cc a week of test. You have all the tools and info to make your dreams your reality, yet you sit here for hours still seeking the secret forumula of  sets:reps:carbs:protein ratios while flaunting your high school accomplishments in our faces.

he is scared to inject

just like he is scared to post this shit on the g and o the mods are more protective here

the guy is an idiot
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2013, 12:07:33 AM »
he is scared to inject

just like he is scared to post this shit on the g and o the mods are more protective here

the guy is an idiot
he just comes.across like a scared, pathetic virgin on stuff like this, making such a big deal out of nothing.

I mean, im pinning a whopping 1cc test c and 1.5cc of tren a EW... he may actually be running more mgs on his shitty oral cycle than I am on my buffed up HRT, and hes scared of it? Fuck my doctor had me bring in my needle and taught me how to do it. Lol.

Nothing to it, hes making a mountain out of a mole hill. I feel like he thinks hes going to suddenly start mainlining heroin and OD the second he injects himself with some juice.

Shit drives me nuts for no reason.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2013, 02:34:40 AM »
Honestly injecting is easier than brushing my teeth. And a lot easier than going to fucking gnc and buying creatine. Lol I swear creatine is all the bloat of testosterone combined into one product. Lol sorry but I always think that now days about creatine.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2013, 03:12:54 AM »
Honestly injecting is easier than brushing my teeth. And a lot easier than going to fucking gnc and buying creatine. Lol I swear creatine is all the bloat of testosterone combined into one product. Lol sorry but I always think that now days about creatine.
i have friends that are to scared to do it themself. One has probably done over 10 cykles his hole life including cykles where he was pinnez 2 times a week but still is to afraid to do it himself. He always comes by me so i have to do  it on him

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2013, 04:41:34 AM »
he just comes.across like a scared, pathetic virgin on stuff like this, making such a big deal out of nothing.

I mean, im pinning a whopping 1cc test c and 1.5cc of tren a EW... he may actually be running more mgs on his shitty oral cycle than I am on my buffed up HRT, and hes scared of it? Fuck my doctor had me bring in my needle and taught me how to do it. Lol.

Nothing to it, hes making a mountain out of a mole hill. I feel like he thinks hes going to suddenly start mainlining heroin and OD the second he injects himself with some juice.

Shit drives me nuts for no reason.

funny things is he will stay on superdrol which is toxic as fuck for long periods

guy like him shouldnt take gear
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2013, 04:46:30 AM »
funny things is he will stay on superdrol which is toxic as fuck for long periods

guy like him shouldnt take gear
well Gear ain't helped you has it? you Fat kunt ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2013, 05:06:53 AM »
Bigmc and Donny battling daily across many threads and different boards very entertaining keep it going guys.  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2013, 08:58:13 AM »
DJ181's orals only policy can be described with 1 word: Inneficient.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2013, 09:03:38 AM »
DJ181's orals only policy can be described with 1 word: Inneficient.

yes but i have a feeling he will take the needle route soon or later. If he has someone who can show him.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2013, 09:44:43 AM »
you would figure a compound that is used to make million dollar race horses bigger stronger and faster would get more love. Tren and eq are the best compounds you an use. hands down....take a 200lb guy on 900mg eq and 150mg tren ace ed, and a 220lb guy on test dbol and deca at 220, with the same bf.......guy on tren and eq will smoke him
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2013, 10:01:38 AM »
you would figure a compound that is used to make million dollar race horses bigger stronger and faster would get more love. Tren and eq are the best compounds you an use. hands down....take a 200lb guy on 900mg eq and 150mg tren ace ed, and a 220lb guy on test dbol and deca at 220, with the same bf.......guy on tren and eq will smoke him

Why do you think EQ is superior to deca, gram for gram?

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2013, 11:54:07 AM »
why did you just compare a 200lbs and 220 lbs? Andwhat did you mean smoke him? Strength or leanness ir whatever is it that you meant?
$

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2013, 02:27:19 AM »
I've run EQ at many diferent doses. Never really noticed any stimulant effect. My last blast I ran EQ at 2g. Only kept it that hight for around 4 wks then brought it back down to around 1200mg. At 2g my traps and shoulders exploded! I looked very wide! I even kept it in during my cruise at 600mg then dropped it and switched to deca. For me I like EQ at around 1g/wk

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2013, 02:30:59 AM »
no idea why he thinks so. Isnt it quite known that for mass decca is much more powerfull than eq

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2013, 05:08:19 AM »

Deca is slow acting and Eq is  fast acting ....(except it has long metabolites) It is a common misconception that equipoise takes a long time to "kick in". In needs to be injected EOD.  Deca is one of those few steroids where the dose responsive curve tends to flatten out rather quickly. Even the biggest pros don't exceed 900mg. The difference between 750mg and 1500mg  of  Bold is huge.

Deca can also  contribute to intra muscular fat gain
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2013, 05:38:44 AM »
Well then back up with a link to that. Would be interesting to read about the fact that eq is fast acting and should be talen eod. Cant be that Hard to find a link to that?

Edit: my fault maybe you are thinking about fast acting eq and not the usual eq und

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2013, 06:16:33 AM »
Well then back up with a link to that. Would be interesting to read about the fact that eq is fast acting and should be talen eod. Cant be that Hard to find a link to that?

Edit: my fault maybe you are thinking about fast acting eq and not the usual eq und

my advice for you would be to register on gh15's shitty board and go through my old posts....all the studies are there.
I get 20 minutes a day on here tops and I just don't have the time.

l