Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26690 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2013, 11:09:43 PM »
did you get any more vascular on eq? Did the effect last  in the end of the 1 year cykle to?

My comment about sides was about tren.

And i wonder why flint havent answered my question  yet. And why npp is worthless
My last cycle lasted over 4 years...with all kinds of compounds being in there...test was always a constant...when EQ became a mainstay I noticed a lot of positive benifits...I respond very well to eq for some reason..

And yes, i got way more vascular..even on my face which I didn't like lol

Bench

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2013, 12:55:49 AM »
did you get any more vascular on eq? Did the effect last  in the end of the 1 year cykle to?

My comment about sides was about tren.

And i wonder why flint havent answered my question  yet. And why npp is worthless

because your either  a smartass or a fucking idiot. when a guy says a dbol only cycle only is "worthless" he's exaggerating to a degree. Of course it's not "worthless"  

At work today I said "fuck this job im gonna kill myself"...did I really mean I was gonna shoot myself?

look at the questions your asking...

"did you get more vascular on eq?'

ffs dude...try google
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2013, 01:12:26 AM »
because your either  a smartass or a fucking idiot. when a guy says a dbol only cycle only is "worthless" he's exaggerating to a degree. Of course it's not "worthless"  

At work today I said "fuck this job im gonna kill myself"...did I really mean I was gonna shoot myself?

look at the questions your asking...

"did you get more vascular on eq?'

ffs dude...try google
still avoiding the question..are you dumb or is it that you dont want to answer it because there is a flaw in paljmbos article..

You did the same thing when you answered my question earlier in the thread. Started to ramble about fertility when no one even talked about it.

And you havent answered the npp question either why you say it wothless. Have you read it in a article or tried it several times yourself or what?

And yes not all get vascular on eq. I have friends that didnt noticed any mofe.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2013, 01:41:50 AM »
still avoiding the question..are you dumb or is it that you dont want to answer it because there is a flaw in paljmbos article..

You did the same thing when you answered my question earlier in the thread. Started to ramble about fertility when no one even talked about it.

And you havent answered the npp question either why you say it wothless. Have you read it in a article or tried it several times yourself or what?

And yes not all get vascular on eq. I have friends that didnt noticed any mofe.

I dodge your questions because i think your  a lazy noob who's too lazy to use google or the search function. If a guy states his opinion, and is credible, you don't question him. It's what makes guys not want to give advice or help people on forums in the first place.
Everyone here understands perfectly fine what palumbo meant, but you for some reason
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2013, 01:53:05 AM »
I dodge your questions because i think your  a lazy noob who's too lazy to use google or the search function. If a guy states his opinion, and is credible, you don't question him. It's what makes guys not want to give advice or help people on forums in the first place.
Everyone here understands perfectly fine what palumbo meant, but you for some reason
ok i rest my case. You are that dumb

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2013, 07:39:41 AM »
I dodge your questions because i think your  a lazy noob who's too lazy to use google or the search function. If a guy states his opinion, and is credible, you don't question him. It's what makes guys not want to give advice or help people on forums in the first place.

If you want to act like a child on here fine, but if you continue to talk shit to everyone who asks an honest question I'll remove your posts.

This is a DISCUSSION forum dude, anyone can ask anything they want without being ridiculed by someone like you.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2013, 08:27:31 AM »
Flint brother you on tren right now??   :D

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2013, 11:29:15 AM »
Flint brother you on tren right now??   :D
eq is definitely good for vascularity. But how good is primo used at the same dosage? Anyone tried it??
$

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »
eq is definitely good for vascularity. But how good is primo used at the same dosage? Anyone tried it??

Not really...primo will give the muscles a nice full look, (google pics of dennis newman). ITs a Very attractive look. If it's not human grade it's probably not primo though. I wouldn't bother with using anything but pharm grade primo and even then it's not worth the price
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2013, 01:26:03 PM »
If you want to act like a child on here fine, but if you continue to talk shit to everyone who asks an honest question I'll remove your posts.

This is a DISCUSSION forum dude, anyone can ask anything they want without being ridiculed by someone like you.

8)

you missed the part where I went out of my way to explain something to the guy and he  asks the same question 3 times. Ive never flamed anyone but him on here.
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2013, 10:59:54 PM »
you missed the part where I went out of my way to explain something to the guy and he  asks the same question 3 times. Ive never flamed anyone but him on here.
lol no yiu started to ramble about everything else but the question

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »
I get that from Tren! ;D

Glad you are getting some positive benefits.

8)
im running miniscule doses of tren a on top of my HRT.... and its fucking awesome.

agree on the energy, and no Tren side effect horror stories thanks to the tiny dosing.

im honestly seeing better results with HRT and a 150mg tren/week than I EVER saw running 750mg+ wk test and I deca.

of course im much more consistent and my diet is better... but still. The strength gains are amazing.... and while im dieting, it literally looks like the fat that is leaving is replaced by lean tissue. However, im bouncing back from some health issues and bad weight gain last year,  so its practically like im a beginner again, lol.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2013, 11:31:30 PM »
Not really...primo will give the muscles a nice full look, (google pics of dennis newman). ITs a Very attractive look. If it's not human grade it's probably not primo though. I wouldn't bother with using anything but pharm grade primo and even then it's not worth the price
your right. The worst with all the fake primo is that women takes it because they have read on the net thats women cqn take it and they get testo prop instead

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2013, 01:53:26 AM »

if that's really true about primo then i just may start to inject ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2013, 02:24:11 AM »
getting real primo is very difficult nowadays
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2013, 05:55:50 AM »
if that's really true about primo then i just may start to inject ;D

considering the fact your a fairly tall guy,   its going to take about 2-3 grams of pure anabolics and 6-8 iu gh per day for 3-5 years to reach dennis newmans size.
 I think at some point the average juicer has to ask themselves what is more important longevity or quality. Testosterone is a very safe, very effective way to grow muscles for a long time due to the sole fact that it isn't toxic. But it does not build quality physiques like mega dosing anabolics will. Antoine valliant vs dennis newman.....same stats (actually Antoine is much bigger( but dennis wipes the floor with him. Nothing to do with genetics its simply the choice of drugs
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2013, 08:01:09 AM »
if i became a rich man then i could cylce primo with var, but since i'm just a broke punkass i guess i'll have to stick with dbol and maybe deca (if i decide to inject)

i'm not going with test coz most test physiques i see aren't so nice

IMO the 70's look was prime 8)

that's a deca and dbol physique right there

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2013, 12:19:59 PM »
if i became a rich man then i could cylce primo with var, but since i'm just a broke punkass i guess i'll have to stick with dbol and maybe deca (if i decide to inject)

if you decide to inject? Are you only running orals?

dont be a bitch.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2013, 12:26:25 PM »
I lol'd when I read "testicals"

lol yeah my english sucks. Esp the grammar. Atleast im not dave chezh bad

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2013, 03:20:31 PM »
lol yeah my english sucks. Esp the grammar. Atleast im not dave chezh bad

It's not that I'm a grammar nazi but when read out loud the word sounds pretty funny to me.

Will use irl from now on...  ;D

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2013, 03:39:20 PM »

if you decide to inject  ??? ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »
if you decide to inject  ??? ???
Heh, same thing I said.

DJ i have a hard time believing your a grown ass man, you come across like an frightened adolescent in many of your posts.

No offense.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #97 on: October 11, 2013, 04:20:09 PM »
Heh, same thing I said.

DJ i have a hard time believing your a grown ass man, you come across like an frightened adolescent in many of your posts.

No offense.

This.

DJ....it's time to pony up, cowboy.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: October 11, 2013, 08:04:07 PM »
well fellas i don't think no pussy can suffer enough to get to my level of leaness without "assistance" i used only painful starving

pussies can't make it this far ;)

also, if you've known of my athletic past (i was a very high level track man as a teen, qualified for the States in the 800 meters and ran it in 1:58) well, that ain't no pussy either ;)

here's the thing, go out and run HARD, and then when it starts to hurt run even HARDER

pussies can't do this :)

i may be a stubborn asshole and a narcissist, but i sure as hell ain't no pussy 8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #99 on: October 11, 2013, 08:10:11 PM »
What does all this have to do with EQ lol