Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26567 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2013, 10:11:44 PM »
You sound like a legitimate bro-tard. Every endocrinologist will tell you that any amount of exogenous test will shutdown your test and lower your sperm count. It however depends person to person as to how badly it'll affect the testes and how much it'll lower the sperm count/quality/motility. Some guys can blast and still have some sperm count, while others will have a non-existent sperm count.

And test is test you stupid fuck, UGL or not UGL and plus I get HG test from a doc if I want to, makes absolutely no difference if you get quality UGL test.

FYI, I'm white and European, last I heard Europeans are running scared from 'baby making Mozlems'. Thanks for clearly contributing with your retarded bro-tard HORSE SHIT on an internet forum.

"Make sure to take 10g of test and you'll produce tons of quality sperm" -Brotard approved.

I mean who woulda thought, clearly all endocrinologists are putting everyone on supraphysiological doses of test to make them fertile.

thanks for clearing up my point and showing is all how fucking dumb you are. I have nothing to say...The bold does everything for me ;D

. The fact that you even think I was saying ugl was not as good as pharm grade products (as if that's what you thought I was implying) shows how fucking dumb you are. Even if an ugl says 300mg/ml if it was really 200mg/ml you would never even know. If a study was to be done on this theory one would be required to not only be honest about their use but anyone using any ugl product would be disqualified from the study as the chances of an ugl product being underdosed or overdosed are all very likely.

fyi....
Palumbo was the one who brought the theory to  alot of guys attention in the first place and he spoke about it in MD. poor physique or not He's a smart guy who knows his stuff.

this is over your head.
when it come to knowledge of AAS and pharmacology  I am up here...

your down here.
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2013, 11:18:21 PM »
thanks for clearing up my point and showing is all how fucking dumb you are. I have nothing to say...The bold does everything for me ;D

. The fact that you even think I was saying ugl was not as good as pharm grade products (as if that's what you thought I was implying) shows how fucking dumb you are. Even if an ugl says 300mg/ml if it was really 200mg/ml you would never even know. If a study was to be done on this theory one would be required to not only be honest about their use but anyone using any ugl product would be disqualified from the study as the chances of an ugl product being underdosed or overdosed are all very likely.

fyi....
Palumbo was the one who brought the theory to  alot of guys attention in the first place and he spoke about it in MD. poor physique or not He's a smart guy who knows his stuff.

this is over your head.
when it come to knowledge of AAS and pharmacology  I am up here...

your down here.
but what about the fact that doctors put people on 300mg testo for hrt reasons. It would mean that the test is so water down as it said in that article that it almost dont work but there test results show otherwise

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2013, 11:21:11 PM »
Is it wrong that I agree with both theories that Mensa bob and flint/Palumbo are saying  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2013, 11:25:24 PM »
Is it wrong that I agree with both theories that Mensa bob and flint/Palumbo are saying  :D

the only reason you don't believe it is because you "cant comprehend" that a gram of test would make a guy fertile and low doses would make you sterile.

not that i blame you AT ALL as  I see where you are coming from. IT seems and sounds unlikely....but to "disagree" with something just because of the way it sounds is foolish. From the science we have the theory is accurate.

l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2013, 11:33:59 PM »
the only reason you don't believe it is because you "cant comprehend" that a gram of test would make a guy fertile and low doses would make you sterile.

not that i blame you AT ALL as  I see where you are coming from. IT seems and sounds unlikely....but to "disagree" with something just because of the way it sounds is foolish. From the science we have the theory is accurate.

I just said I believe you. I understand how both sides could be valid.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2013, 11:37:45 PM »
But trough only bro science i have heard that a big dose of test do make you much much more fertile but in the first weeks only and then shouts down.  But thats just via bro science

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2013, 01:22:20 AM »
Ya their is nothing worse than under dosed UGL testosterone.... I thought I just responded shitty to NPP and that's why I had low sex drive.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2013, 05:24:38 AM »

I hope palumbo's right....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2013, 05:37:35 AM »
But answer this flint. Palumbo said in the article :

"You inject 250 milligrams of testosterone enanthate per week. By the time this 250 milligrams gets into the bloodstream, it's been watered so significantly that the relative amount passing through the testicals winds up being negligible"

That would mean that its useless for the hrt patience that gets 250mg enanthate per week. But there test shows different, that there levels are much higher after the inject

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2013, 05:40:00 AM »
I lol'd when I read "testicals"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2013, 05:58:58 AM »
But answer this flint. Palumbo said in the article :

"You inject 250 milligrams of testosterone enanthate per week. By the time this 250 milligrams gets into the bloodstream, it's been watered so significantly that the relative amount passing through the testicals winds up being negligible"

That would mean that its useless for the hrt patience that gets 250mg enanthate per week. But there test shows different, that there levels are much higher after the inject

achieving an optimal  concentration of the hormone in the blood to achieve a desired effect (which is the goal of trt patients or bodybuilders or athletes ) is completely irrelevent to what dave is talking about. a man on 250mg test a week for trt is doing so to get his test levels in the 1000-1600 range (roughly)...very high natural levels. highest natural levels are about 1200ng/dl i believe.

still this will shut a guy down. in order to become fertile again while on, you need to be in the 4000- 5000 range. these are rough estimates...as 600mg testosterone per week will put a guy between 2000-3000ng/dl.  im too tired to figure it out.
if you cant understand this simple concept god help you...
 Im tired and Im going to bed.
l

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2013, 06:06:07 AM »
achieving an optimal  concentration of the hormone in the blood to achieve a desired effect (which is the goal of trt patients or bodybuilders or athletes ) is completely irrelevent to what dave is talking about. a man on 250mg test a week for trt is doing so to get his test levels in the 1000-1600 range (roughly)...very high natural levels. highest natural levels are about 1200ng/dl i believe.

still this will shut a guy down. in order to become fertile again while on, you need to be in the 4000- 5000 range. these are rough estimates...as 600mg testosterone per week will put a guy between 2000-3000ng/dl.  im too tired to figure it out.
thats not what i was asking, he said it would be to watered down with 250mg so it its useless to take it, but if you have 1000mg is so much that a much larger concentration would reach the bloodstream. you said yourself in the first post that small doses of testo is meaningless, but for the hrt patiences its clearly gives a boost. im not talking about fertility now, no one did in the first place

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2013, 07:15:20 AM »

not that i blame you AT ALL as  I see where you are coming from. IT seems and sounds unlikely....but to "disagree" with something just because of the way it sounds is foolish. From the science we have the theory is accurate.

Hey retard, when I ran that 1g-1.4g dosages all I used was HG test, hope you retard more. Delasteryl vials and Omnadren ampules.

Hope you retard more sir brotardist.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2013, 07:17:19 AM »

And you pulled that out of your abused asshole yeah?

Testicals

Testicals

Testicals

Testicals

Testicals

Testicals

Testicals

Testicals

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2013, 07:26:43 AM »
Hey retard, when I ran that 1g-1.4g dosages all I used was HG test, hope you retard more. Delasteryl vials and Omnadren ampules.

Hope you retard more sir brotardist.

liar. I don't believe you.
l

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2013, 01:55:26 PM »
Yeah okay, why would I have to lie? I can get any body-building drug I want if I want to. You're still a retard spreading your own made up unscientific brotard science. Prior to running any other injectables all I used to do was up and down test cruise and blast and it was delasteryl vials (stings and I don't like it for that reason otherwise easily available in Canada and what the doc prescribes) and omnadren ampules (awesome) that I used together.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2013, 08:22:13 PM »
I get that from Tren! ;D

Glad you are getting some positive benefits.

8)
when i still used i felt like complete shit when on tren...the only time i felt good was when i was lifting...loved the gaines, and hated everything else about it.

benc

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2013, 08:45:16 PM »
when i still used i felt like complete shit when on tren...the only time i felt good was when i was lifting...loved the gaines, and hated everything else about it.

benc

I hear this same thing over and over with tren.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2013, 09:00:14 PM »
if i went back on it would be all test and EQ...no tren ever again...and i used to run a LOT of tren

bench

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2013, 09:03:45 PM »

Yeah Bench is on the money. I can feel like Im on top of the world healthy as heck, Moment I touch tren ....joints ache, Im tired, lethargic, my body feels very "toxic: I also break out bad. Almost like an allergic reaction just lots of spots all over my arms and back.
moment I stop it,.... it goes away. As for the benefits
1- I love how it leans you out eating like shit
2- the muscle seem to pop a bit more
3- the face gets very attractive on it

Although I do feel like it makes gaining size somewhat difficult at times because of what it does to your metabolism. Bench is this you too? or do you just not like the side effects that comes with it? .
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2013, 09:04:57 PM »
if i went back on it would be all test and EQ...no tren ever again...and i used to run a LOT of tren

bench

Not a nandrolone fan?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2013, 09:32:57 PM »
Not a nandrolone fan?
not at all..

bench

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2013, 09:45:46 PM »
not at all..

bench
after this cykle of eq that was my first i have to say the same. It was 10 years ago my last deca cykle so my memories can be wrong but eq and test will be my base cykle from now.

I might get my hands on tren later this week, took my last shot of eq 2 weeks ago but from what i can remember (8 years sgo i took tren last time)  i didnt feel any side effects while on

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2013, 10:02:31 PM »
after this cykle of eq that was my first i have to say the same. It was 10 years ago my last deca cykle so my memories can be wrong but eq and test will be my base cykle from now.

I might get my hands on tren later this week, took my last shot of eq 2 weeks ago but from what i can remember (8 years sgo i took tren last time)  i didnt feel any side effects while on
the only time i got any side effect with EQ is when i went over a gram for about a year...my heart beat was out of control...lowered the dose and it normalized...that was a long time ago..

bench

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2013, 10:29:17 PM »
the only time i got any side effect with EQ is when i went over a gram for about a year...my heart beat was out of control...lowered the dose and it normalized...that was a long time ago..

bench
did you get any more vascular on eq? Did the effect last  in the end of the 1 year cykle to?

My comment about sides was about tren.

And i wonder why flint havent answered my question  yet. And why npp is worthless