Author Topic: NEW Canadian Pro: Lou Joseph !  (Read 13807 times)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NEW Canadian Pro: Lou Joseph !
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2007, 09:37:53 PM »
actually i kind of agree with him on this one,,this is improved canadian frank taken one notch up,,but still arms dominate and totally totally make the uppoer torso look insignificant,,lack thickness of upper torse,,very average built for the pro level beside superb arms that i will give him

remember guys you dont do nothing if your other bodyparts dont match your arms,,no matter if you are heath or lou,,gotta bring a whole package to stage and that include thickness and wideness or the illusion of being wider than you are,,got to have very full wide thick chest,,got to have freaky detailed back with juicy lats no matter if they are high insertion or low gotta have the juicy lats,,in those pictures presented i see an improved frank but still only arms with torso that fit a state level competitor

gotta take it easy on arms,,same problem i see with many canadians,,arms are superb and rest of physiqe is regional level,,that is enough for placing `15 in a pro show but nothing more

That's not correct. His arms overpower his chest, yes, but not his delts or his lats. I think you need to take a closer look, he's actually well proportioned save for his chest (and that's mostly his upper chest).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2007, 10:13:12 PM »
That's not correct. His arms overpower his chest, yes, but not his delts or his lats. I think you need to take a closer look, he's actually well proportioned save for his chest (and that's mostly his upper chest).

dont get me wrong here my friend,,this specific bodybuilder is phenominal,,he can wipe the floor dry with 90% of the amatuer levels around the world,,this is not an everyday gym rat we talking abouit here,,this is top of bodybuilding,,what i say here should not take even the slightest bit out of his level of physiqe,,he is at the top of the game,,but when you get in the pros it is a whole diff game a whollllle diff game

in an everyday gym atmosphere and amatuer level contest this is a straight out freak,,and freaks are not easy to find,,but im talkin  here pro level competition where being a freak is not enough
fallen angel

The Coach

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2007, 10:29:26 PM »
dont get me wrong here my friend,,this specific bodybuilder is phenominal,,he can wipe the floor dry with 90% of the amatuer levels around the world,,this is not an everyday gym rat we talking abouit here,,this is top of bodybuilding,,what i say here should not take even the slightest bit out of his level of physiqe,,he is at the top of the game,,but when you get in the pros it is a whole diff game a whollllle diff game

in an everyday gym atmosphere and amatuer level contest this is a straight out freak,,and freaks are not easy to find,,but im talkin  here pro level competition where being a freak is not enough

If the judges would take a second to pull their heads out of they're asses, he would wipe the floor with about 90% of the pros as well. Take Ruhl for example.........talk about someone who totally ruined themselves :-\

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2007, 10:46:31 PM »
Lou has an amazing physique, just needs to thicken up his chest, and develop his hams and glutes some more.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2007, 04:02:28 AM »
lou the improvements youve made since '04 are incredible. congrats and keep goin man.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2007, 02:20:59 PM »
so that's what 7 grams a week and slin and a high sodium diet does for you huh? seen your cycle posted over on canadian juice monsters when you posted as lou joe
good work...glad to see you back as your last loss destroyed you for 2 years..stay with the vlassic prep guy scott abel he'll do you right! don't fk your back up either again your legs are already far behind...
you should do quite well in the pros ...like 16TH place tie in all the small shows!

Your a moron, lou comes on this board and is super nice and what do you do?  Be a total asshole.  Guess what grade 3 passed most of us a long time ago.  ::)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2007, 08:21:40 PM »
I've never posted under the name Lou Joe or posted any cycles on any board. Thanks for trying to rip me a new one.

Anyways Stavios, I will be at the show. So hope to catch up with you.

You will never hear me claim I will place this or that, or how I'm going to change the sport of bodybuilding. I just like to train, diet down and do some shows. 

Lou, were you not training under Tom Prince's eye for some time?

The Beef

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2007, 09:09:38 PM »
Lou has an amazing physique, just needs to thicken up his chest, and develop his hams and glutes some more.

How's your real estate going in the desert bro, make sure you run some good plumbing underground 1st ;D
#