Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129840 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #200 on: December 31, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
Whats life without the haters. They need something to do!!! Turn ur hate into something positive bro!!!
I don't think they "hate" on you as they act. They probably actually believe you are 100 percent natural. They just like punking you. Its all entertainment now.   Best of luck in the 2010 USA.
((-::

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #201 on: December 31, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »
I don't think they "hate" on you as they act. They probably actually believe you are 100 percent natural. They just like punking you. Its all entertainment now.   Best of luck in the 2010 USA.

Thanks bro!! I know sometimes its quite funny!!!! but yes entertaining!!! what up next for you? jr.cal, well now its called the what? west coast classic?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: December 31, 2009, 11:31:00 AM »
Thanks bro!! I know sometimes its quite funny!!!! but yes entertaining!!! what up next for you? jr.cal, well now its called the what? west coast classic?
It may be the OC, the Cal and the Jr cal/West Coast Classic    I am still learning the ropes with dieting and conditioning.   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #203 on: December 31, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »
It may be the OC, the Cal and the Jr cal/West Coast Classic    I am still learning the ropes with dieting and conditioning.   
You in SoCal, Reginald?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2010, 11:12:59 PM »
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!  Hey Reg anytime you have any questions in prep let me know bro!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2010, 01:47:19 AM »
Everyone has a lagging bodypart.  I'm no bodybuilding expert but by looking at your pics I would say yours is your legs.  No offense just ur upper body is huge, so I was wondering how you go about bringing up a lagging bodypart. 
Train with more frequency?  Heavier?  Less often?  Different angles?  Thanks for your advices and good luck in your next contest. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2010, 10:55:01 AM »
You in SoCal, Reginald?
Yep   and will be for the next 12 years   I suppose.  :'(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: January 04, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!  Hey Reg anytime you have any questions in prep let me know bro!!!!
Thanks,  I pretty much know WHAT TO DO. DOING IT with a busy schedule and low funds is another.   But as long as I continue getting better, I'm happy.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: January 04, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »
Thanks,  I pretty much know WHAT TO DO. DOING IT with a busy schedule and low funds is another.   But as long as I continue getting better, I'm happy.

I know what your saying about low funds, i did some negotiating and searching. Now its cheap for me I spend $7 for 120eggs, 40lbs of whole skinless chicken breast for $50, 10lbs of taliapia for $20, 40lbs of lean beef $30. It all comes down to dieting bro u know that!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #209 on: January 04, 2010, 11:49:37 AM »
Everyone has a lagging bodypart.  I'm no bodybuilding expert but by looking at your pics I would say yours is your legs.  No offense just ur upper body is huge, so I was wondering how you go about bringing up a lagging bodypart. 
Train with more frequency?  Heavier?  Less often?  Different angles?  Thanks for your advices and good luck in your next contest. 

No offense taken!!! Well regarding my legs, I really didnt train them to much last year or the year before because of recent knee injuries. Since the beginning of December I've been hitting them hard. Actually started doing squats again. But to start bringninng up my legs Ive been hitting them every 4 days Heavier but with alot of frequency. There were days I  was tired but i would still hit that bodypart but i would  change the workout volume. I actually would go lighter weights and work on the contraction

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #210 on: January 04, 2010, 01:10:50 PM »
No offense taken!!! Well regarding my legs, I really didnt train them to much last year or the year before because of recent knee injuries. Since the beginning of December I've been hitting them hard. Actually started doing squats again. But to start bringninng up my legs Ive been hitting them every 4 days Heavier but with alot of frequency. There were days I  was tired but i would still hit that bodypart but i would  change the workout volume. I actually would go lighter weights and work on the contraction
Ok thanks.  So more volume and heavier weight if you are up to it.  Do you think this works for all lagging bodyparts such as biceps? 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 04, 2010, 09:53:16 PM »
I know what your saying about low funds, i did some negotiating and searching. Now its cheap for me I spend $7 for 120eggs, 40lbs of whole skinless chicken breast for $50, 10lbs of taliapia for $20, 40lbs of lean beef $30. It all comes down to dieting bro u know that!!!
Rent and Sallie Mae (not a baby mama, but a financial aid loan shark company) split most of my paycheck. So its more like eat what I can get by on for now.   No excuses, it is what it is.   As far as legs go,   they take time.   I've been squating for over 15 years now and they are now starting to grow.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2010, 10:53:17 AM »
Ok thanks.  So more volume and heavier weight if you are up to it.  Do you think this works for all lagging bodyparts such as biceps? 

I believe in instinctive training!!! Everyday I go into the gym I never know what exercises i will hit i have an idea but it changes on the fly. I never know how many reps i will go or sets. We all have our good and bad days so I go off of how i feel once i get to the gym and get warmed up. But to bring up lagging bodyparts i like muscle confusion!!! every 2 weeks i will blast them with a different rep scheme, drop sets, giant sets, pyramid etc. Do i think it works for all lagging bodyparts? Yes!!! it's been working for my back and legs and shoulders!!!! So hit the arms with some muscle confusion!!!!

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #213 on: January 06, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »

Sounds like you shop at restaraunt depot...thats where i go and get those same prices...

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: January 11, 2010, 11:29:06 AM »
Pretty much, they distribute to resturants out here in san diego!!! The best!!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2010, 09:59:09 AM »
Kiyoshi you have an incredible physique..Reminds me of levronie and a early career Coleman hybrid. Sick to think how much you will improve. Very inspiring.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2010, 11:49:13 AM »
Kiyoshi you have an incredible physique..Reminds me of levronie and a early career Coleman hybrid. Sick to think how much you will improve. Very inspiring.

Thanks bro!!!! Make sure you check out my new website coming soon!!!! it will be updated just about every week including training workouts, my diets, alot more

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2010, 12:24:21 AM »
Just finalized my agreement and now proud to announce that I will be a part of Team GENR8. Thank you Anthony Almada and Tamer Kholousi for taking the time and patience in finalizing this deal!!!! I look forward to representing GENR8 to the fullest!!!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2010, 03:27:42 PM »

This isn't a natural physique. That kind of dryness and hardness doesn't come naturally. You're not fooling me man. Been around this sport for almost 2 decades on several different avenues. I wonder if you already gotten to a point where you don't feel any bit of guilt for lying to people? Or do you actually believe yourself, if that's the case that's pretty sick.

Great physique though but shame on you for the compulsive lying.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2010, 10:19:58 PM »
Thats what sets me apart from you and I!!!! I never set limits on myself, unlike you!!!! 2 decades!!! now thats funny!!! Thats it!!! Ive been around a lot longer than that son!!! Again dont set limits on yourself if you do than your already failing!!! Think what you want bro!!! Dosnt bother me one bit!!! I sleep very well at night!!! Ive been tested every way possible from blood to urine to poly!!!! Passed every test!!!! Now that I'm with Genr8 that have a policy to test anytime without notice and post results!!! Either way thank you for the compliment!!! Also I have brought this type of conditioning and dryness to other competitiors naturally and they couldnt believe the results. But I forgot you set limits!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #220 on: April 26, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »
Thats what sets me apart from you and I!!!! I never set limits on myself, unlike you!!!! 2 decades!!! now thats funny!!! Thats it!!! Ive been around a lot longer than that son!!! Again dont set limits on yourself if you do than your already failing!!! Think what you want bro!!! Dosnt bother me one bit!!! I sleep very well at night!!! Ive been tested every way possible from blood to urine to poly!!!! Passed every test!!!! Now that I'm with Genr8 that have a policy to test anytime without notice and post results!!! Either way thank you for the compliment!!! Also I have brought this type of conditioning and dryness to other competitiors naturally and they couldnt believe the results. But I forgot you set limits!!!
good answer,,,,honest to me,,

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #221 on: April 26, 2010, 12:11:04 PM »

First of all, you don't have a clue who I am or what I've done. You have no idea what my phsique looks like on stage or off. I've been on both sides of the track -- natural and not. You're talkin about not setting limits like you've done something nobody else hasn't. And if you been around for more than 2 decades, weighing in at 195 is quite small, so sounds like you've set limits on your own physique or you would have broke 200 lbs 10 years ago.

While I may believe you don't touch some enhancers, I'd bet my left nut your taking T3, Clen, Win V and Halo or Anavar pre-contest. Let me guess, you use some herbal blend to lose your water and have never touched Lasix or aldactone or the like?  ::)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #222 on: April 26, 2010, 04:12:43 PM »
First of all, you don't have a clue who I am or what I've done. You have no idea what my phsique looks like on stage or off. I've been on both sides of the track -- natural and not. You're talkin about not setting limits like you've done something nobody else hasn't. And if you been around for more than 2 decades, weighing in at 195 is quite small, so sounds like you've set limits on your own physique or you would have broke 200 lbs 10 years ago.

While I may believe you don't touch some enhancers, I'd bet my left nut your taking T3, Clen, Win V and Halo or Anavar pre-contest. Let me guess, you use some herbal blend to lose your water and have never touched Lasix or aldactone or the like?  ::)

LMAO, Exactly your right I have no clue who you are or what you have done!!! As the same goes for me!!! You dont know me. I just came back on the seen since 2007. Last time I competed was back in 98. I trained clients before that and have played arena and nfl ball. So why would I want to get over 200 as a defensiveback? It wont happen. You should know bodybuilding is all about illusion of being on stage and improving from time to time, whether its size, conditioning, symmetry etc. My forte has always been conditioning. In the offseason I do other things outside that dont deal with bodybuilding. As a natural competitior it is very hard for me to put on size but I do every year. I usually take 3 to 6 months off from training. This is the first year that I have trainined straight through since my last competition and stayed on top of my diet so you will see a bigger improvement this year!!! The first thing that will come out of your mouth will be, shyt what did he take this offseason!!! lol!!! I love it when people think that.

So you would bet your left nut!!!!lmfao!!!  I geuss you would be with only one test left!!!

About losing water I use a certin protocol that a lot of natural guys wont use. Why because they are scared they will go flat!!! But actually you are right about diurectics!!!! I use Aqualyze by species!!!! I dont consume water for about 2 days, days leading up to it I taper off water. And carb up!!! Spilling over is not an option as you would know since there is no water consumption!!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2010, 06:14:30 AM »
Ya, well, I'll go with my gut on this one.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2010, 12:31:11 PM »
Bro its all good!!!! Everyone will have there opinion!!! Actually it makes me feel more determined and good that people think I'm on something!!! Just imagine if I were!!!! OH DAMN!!!! ;)