Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 130083 times)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #150 on: May 31, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »
haha, I know. It really dosnt bother me much if at all. Gotta have a thick skin in this sport. Will I promote muscletech. The products I use!!! To the fulliest!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2009, 05:02:17 AM »
haha, I know. It really dosnt bother me much if at all. Gotta have a thick skin in this sport. Will I promote muscletech. The products I use!!! To the fulliest!!!

Speaking of the products, I saw a recent promo for MuscleTech's ware and conspicuous by its absense was Anator P-70. Given that, and the fact that I picked up two jugs of it from GNC for $21 on clearance, I get the feeling that MuscleTech has discontinued Anator.

Is that the case? If so, I can see why. Anator tastes rather awful by itself (I usually add extra protein powder to down it and make a better post-workout shake).

I remember when the powdered form of GAKIC got discontinued, GNC dropped the price dramatically. I got nearly three months worth of the powder for the same price as one month's worth of the pills (Heck, I still use the old canister to store my weight gainer).

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #152 on: June 03, 2009, 12:06:49 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

You DO realize that you will be the subject of scorn by folks here, who have sacrificed their firstborn in a vow to hate all things MuscleTech (assuming that's the brand on which ads you'll be appearing). But, hey, if they hurt your feelings, you can dry your tears with all that $$$$$ you'll be making.

Again, Congratulations!!!

You dont sign with a specific brand like six star or MT, or MA...You sign with Iovate then they assign you to represent one of their brands...But you get your choice of all the products from all the brands...Except when its time to prep for a show a then you must use the brand you have been assigned to...Im with cybergenix...been real happy with all their stuff...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »
You dont sign with a specific brand like six star or MT, or MA...You sign with Iovate then they assign you to represent one of their brands...But you get your choice of all the products from all the brands...Except when its time to prep for a show a then you must use the brand you have been assigned to...Im with cybergenix...been real happy with all their stuff...

Don't you mean CYTOgenix?

I figured that was the case. But, as I said, people have reported that they've signed with "MuscleTech" (i.e. Freeman, Ingram, Stubbs) but they end up endorsing the other Iovate brands (Cytogenix, Six Star, Muscle Asylum).

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2009, 06:29:11 PM »
Speaking of the products, I saw a recent promo for MuscleTech's ware and conspicuous by its absense was Anator P-70. Given that, and the fact that I picked up two jugs of it from GNC for $21 on clearance, I get the feeling that MuscleTech has discontinued Anator.

Is that the case? If so, I can see why. Anator tastes rather awful by itself (I usually add extra protein powder to down it and make a better post-workout shake).

I remember when the powdered form of GAKIC got discontinued, GNC dropped the price dramatically. I got nearly three months worth of the powder for the same price as one month's worth of the pills (Heck, I still use the old canister to store my weight gainer).

As far as Anator, I too once used it, did it work in my honest opinion yes, but you are right about the taste. I mixed it with crystal light and it was fine. Im not sure if they discontinued it or not.

Gakic also in powder form was not to good but it hella worked. I remember back in the old days my grandmother gave me castor oil if I were sick and it was nasty tasting but it worked. Im glad they made the pill form!!!! ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2009, 04:38:09 AM »
As far as Anator, I too once used it, did it work in my honest opinion yes, but you are right about the taste. I mixed it with crystal light and it was fine. Im not sure if they discontinued it or not.

Gakic also in powder form was not to good but it hella worked. I remember back in the old days my grandmother gave me castor oil if I were sick and it was nasty tasting but it worked. Im glad they made the pill form!!!! ;D

I don't think Anator has enough protein. That, along with it's nasty taste (the Orange version is even worse than the Berry Blast/Fruit Punch one), is why I add a scoop of a really sweet protein powder to it. The combo works really well for me.

I haven't used Gakic since 2006. The pills are WAY too expensive; I've never seen them marked down anywhere near as low as the powdered version was back then.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2009, 07:36:59 AM »
I don't think Anator has enough protein. That, along with it's nasty taste (the Orange version is even worse than the Berry Blast/Fruit Punch one), is why I add a scoop of a really sweet protein powder to it. The combo works really well for me.

I haven't used Gakic since 2006. The pills are WAY too expensive; I've never seen them marked down anywhere near as low as the powdered version was back then.

I just received my first shipment of gakic, havent tried it yet, I  will probably be doing the gakic once my carbs get into the very low stage to get that extra boost. The things I'm taking right now are:

nitro-tech, cell-tech, nano x9, cryotest, prototype, intravol, some omegas, another whey protein, joint supplements, macadamian nut oil

Onething i can tell you what really works is intravol, its pretty good. sometimes i know with certain things its pyschological so i went into the gym oneday with alot of energy the next time went in very tired and that second day when my energy level was low my energy level actually increased during the workout and i felt prety good. I have always taken nanox9 so i know that works as for the rest its still trial and error so we will see

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2009, 08:30:06 AM »

I just received my first shipment of gakic, havent tried it yet, I  will probably be doing the gakic once my carbs get into the very low stage to get that extra boost. The things I'm taking right now are:

nitro-tech, cell-tech, nano x9, cryotest, prototype, intravol, some omegas, another whey protein, joint supplements, macadamian nut oil

Onething i can tell you what really works is intravol, its pretty good. sometimes i know with certain things its pyschological so i went into the gym oneday with alot of energy the next time went in very tired and that second day when my energy level was low my energy level actually increased during the workout and i felt prety good. I have always taken nanox9 so i know that works as for the rest its still trial and error so we will see

I can't stand NITRO-TECH, especially when MuscleTech tried to get cute and make designer flavors like Orange Creme and Chocolate Cinnamon Swirl. I bought those on clearance and they both gave me headaches.

I haven't tried NanoX9. But, I have used Nano Vapor. That stuff is the truth!!! It kicks into gear QUICKLY!! I used to take it in the locker room and by the time I get to the rack for my first set, the hands start tingling and the head starts to feel "strange".

Which do you think works better, NanoX9 or Nano Vapor?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: June 11, 2009, 06:45:17 PM »
The Nitrotech products flavors I use are chocolate triple milkshake and strawberry bannna, The strawberry flavor I mix with fruit punch crystal light and its just right!! Both nitrotech products I take right before I go to bed.

On the subject of nanox9 and nano vapor.

I have always taken nanox9 even before a show and I have always got good pumps on stage, especially during posing. My pump and fullness seems to stay. The nano vapor for me takes awhile to work and leaves me thirsty. Once Im 30 minutes into the workout I can feel it working and gives me a pump during the workout but about 30m minutes after Im done that pump is gone. For me I use it more as a energy drink per sae.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »
Just hired Dave Palumbo for my final 7 weeks of prep for the Team Universe!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »
Just hired Dave Palumbo for my final 7 weeks of prep for the Team Universe!!!!
Missed you at the USA  !!!!   That was a tough class this year!!!!
((-::

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2009, 12:33:45 PM »

all natural hard work  ::) ::)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2009, 07:43:28 PM »

Think what you want dogg!!!!So the more negativity you bring to me the better I get. so keep bringing it!!!! ;D

ftse59

• Getbig I
« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2009, 02:25:22 AM »
Hey Kiyoshi, Dennis here. Chris Faildo's buddy........sorry i missed you in Vegas as i didnt get a chance to go to show. Was there but was busy loosing my azzzzzzzz gambling! Anyways, man great to see your still hangin in there. We had a blast in Korea even though the food sucked! Remember when you, Shiloh, Kelly Pettiford,  me & Eric snuck in our own brown bags in hotel lobby? and when Shiloh left those girls a GIFT when we went into that 31 flavors ice creme shop? Had a great time hanging with you guys......keep in touch bro and good luck at TU this year as i dont think i will be getting out there.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: August 07, 2009, 11:19:57 AM »
Kiyoshi if you are the natural one why don't you compete in real natural organisations.

Your a fucking scumbag liar that's why, stop posting on these forums.

Son I do compete in the ABA/INBA/PNBA where actually they get tested through WADA. Have I competed with them recently? No why? I need a challenge. the best pro they have is Phillip Ricardo. I started competing with them back in 98. ooo I also competed with the NGA and IFPA, wont compete in the WNBF because you would be under contract!!

I feel sorry for you bro, hit the gym and actually train, eat clean, well actually eat more than 6 meals per day, do your cardio, get some sleep!!! repeat!!! oooo thats right nevermind, hit mickie D's, go train for 3hours dont do cardio sit on the couch go to sleep at at 2am ur body will grow tha way!!!!!!

Cmon man get real!!!!Do something constructive with your time instead of bashing people on the boards. What a waste of time!!! :o

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2009, 02:10:43 PM »
Son I do compete in the ABA/INBA/PNBA where actually they get tested through WADA. Have I competed with them recently? No why? I need a challenge. the best pro they have is Phillip Ricardo. I started competing with them back in 98. ooo I also competed with the NGA and IFPA, wont compete in the WNBF because you would be under contract!!

I feel sorry for you bro, hit the gym and actually train, eat clean, well actually eat more than 6 meals per day, do your cardio, get some sleep!!! repeat!!! oooo thats right nevermind, hit mickie D's, go train for 3hours dont do cardio sit on the couch go to sleep at at 2am ur body will grow tha way!!!!!!

Cmon man get real!!!!Do something constructive with your time instead of bashing people on the boards. What a waste of time!!! :o
You must be among the best......the NON competitiors on this board  think ALL BBer's  must be on something illegal.  Best of luck in 2010 USA!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2009, 03:38:47 PM »
Hey Kiyoshi, Dennis here. Chris Faildo's buddy........sorry i missed you in Vegas as i didnt get a chance to go to show. Was there but was busy loosing my azzzzzzzz gambling! Anyways, man great to see your still hangin in there. We had a blast in Korea even though the food sucked! Remember when you, Shiloh, Kelly Pettiford,  me & Eric snuck in our own brown bags in hotel lobby? and when Shiloh left those girls a GIFT when we went into that 31 flavors ice creme shop? Had a great time hanging with you guys......keep in touch bro and good luck at TU this year as i dont think i will be getting out there.

Hey bro, how you doing!!! What you didnt go to the show!!!!! :o lmao!!! good times!!!! He left there azzz a nice gift huh!!! Still hanging in there Team Universe coming up quick!!!! I will try and do my best. Thanks bro!!!!!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »

The waste of time you being on these getting into with these guys. Just do you thing and pretend they don't even exist.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »

Why the emphasis on Cryotest? From what I've seen, it's basically amped-up version of MuscleTech's old supplement from the late 90s, Acetabolan. Cryotest is basically several forms of Carnitine, with some Longjack and Avena Sativa.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 21, 2009, 03:07:50 PM »
KiyoshiMoody, you have those same little red bumps on your abs that a lot of pros have...  hmmm.

-A DUB
You look  way too close at that guy's body.    You know what COLOR his bumps are!!! :o

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 21, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »
kinda hard to hide those sub q injections... (no homo)

-A DUB
Sorry, but I have NO iterest looking for them   on his body.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2009, 07:14:12 PM »

imagine that, looking at a guys abs in a shirtless bodybuilding photo. (no homo), but u are totally in the closet bro. your hero is injecting himself.

-A DUB
He's not my hero,   I never had one. I live reality.   And certainly NOT in the closet.  But anyones skin can show needle marks that can actually be skin irritation or even BUG BITES!!!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: December 25, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »
Let me add to this since ADUB dosnt do his research before accusing or spouting off at the mouth. The bumps on my abs are called lipomas. google it!!!!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #173 on: December 25, 2009, 06:42:35 PM »
Let me add to this since ADUB dosnt do his research before accusing or spouting off at the mouth. The bumps on my abs are called lipomas. google it!!!!

so if u aint a drug user, how the hell do u look so muscular?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #174 on: December 25, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »
Competing i'm 195 onstage, I'm 5'10. Hardly muscular!! Remember being onstage is an illusion. My joints are small so I give off the appreance of looking alot bigger than I actually am. Besides eating and very strict dieting and the changes that I make to my training every year is the key. Learning your own body!!!