Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129975 times)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2008, 07:51:00 AM »
lol, just imagine if i did. damn i would actually weigh over 200, dumbass

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2008, 11:52:13 AM »
lol, just imagine if i did. damn i would actually weigh over 200, dumbass

Well i dont know about that bro, Shawn Ray competed at the same weight for pretty much 15 years and I KNOW he wasnt natural  ;)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2008, 02:55:47 PM »
Well i dont know about that bro, Shawn Ray competed at the same weight for pretty much 15 years and I KNOW he wasnt natural  ;)

But yeah cmon first he is 5'6, i'm 5'11, when he first competed he was a middleweight, I was a lightheavy. offseason he was around 230 to 240, contest weight 215. Shyt I ca barely get past 200 and hold that. my contest weight 191 this past september.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2008, 11:09:06 PM »
But yeah cmon first he is 5'6, i'm 5'11, when he first competed he was a middleweight, I was a lightheavy. offseason he was around 230 to 240, contest weight 215. Shyt I ca barely get past 200 and hold that. my contest weight 191 this past september.

just giving u a hard time bro! :)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2008, 09:09:33 PM »
This cheater should be banned out of the natural competitions.

I geuss if I were a cheater I would have never passed any tests, hmm How have i passed numerous tests, from urine, poly and blood?  and still continue to pass tests. It's all good. It's good to see you use your time wisely on the boards. Damn you must be a pro already. Shyt. NOT!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2008, 12:54:28 PM »
Well my decision is made, The only thing I'm waiting for now is if Mr. Manion will be sending over a team to the World Games in China in July. The way it looks the Team Universe will be in September again which is great!!!! The USA's in July. So we will see how the cards fall

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2008, 10:42:22 PM »
After taking time off from training, as a matter of fact since September. I resumed training today. This was a nice needed break to let my joints, ligaments, bones you name it heal. At the same time mentaly I needed the break. I still weight 207lbs. Last week I started to load up on protein and creatine. It looked something like this.

I was taking Isolyze protein 4 times a day, 50grams per serving with 10grams of glutamine and carbolyze 4 times per day 78grams per serving with 1 serving of size-on 3 times perday. Included I have been taking arthrolyze, testoslyze, omegalyze, multivitamins and fruit a vie.

Last week my meals werent to good, I was eating 3 times perday.

am - 3 bagels with a protein shake
lunch  - 2 chicken sandwich
dinner - steak with green salad and 3 cups of rice.

Today I just increased my meals to 5meals perday. adding in one steak meal and rice and one chicken breast meal with rice.

Workout today consisted of nothing but back. The only reason I train back on monday is everyone else trains chest on mondays at just about any gym you go too so all the back machines are open.

Deadlifts 4 sets 15reps
Bent over barbell rows 4 sets 15reps
Underhand pulldowns 4 sets 15reps
Reg lat pulldowns front 4 sets 15reps
Hyperextensions 3 sets 20reps

Thats all she wrote till tomorrow!!!

Nice and easy!!!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2008, 09:02:52 AM »
Hi Kiyoshi,

What work do you do?

I'm asking, to get an idea of your daily routine, and how it affects your training/diet/prep, and how you juggle your life/bbing lifestyle.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2008, 10:34:33 PM »
Well today was Chest!!!! Damn I can tell you I was weak!!! lol. I had people looking at me like damn what happened to you!!! Dosnt bother me one bit!!!

Hammer strength incline press - 2 sets 20reps, 2 sets 15reps, 2 sets 10reps
Machine incline press - 4 sets 15reps
Hammer strength wide press - 4 sets 15reps
Lying cable flys - 3 sets 20reps

Thats all she wrote!! nice and easy making sure to avoid injuries!!!!

Tomorrow hit some tris and bis. Then friday legs!!

I will post some pics sometime this week of what I look like right now!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2008, 10:38:03 PM »
Hi Kiyoshi,

What work do you do?

I'm asking, to get an idea of your daily routine, and how it affects your training/diet/prep, and how you juggle your life/bbing lifestyle.

Actually I own my own personal training business and I'm a manager at La Fitness at the same time I have a 5 year old little girl. My day starts at 330am every morning and ends at 7pm. Just about every minute is accounted for during the day. Is it hard not really. The hardest part is my baby girl. If your a single parent then you would know how hard it is!!!

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »
you must really have to work to get down 3 bagels in one sitting.. i struggle getting one down

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2008, 07:54:03 AM »
My day starts at 330am every morning and ends at 7pm.

:o
Big props to you!

Work ethic.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2008, 12:18:29 PM »
kyoshi =

this is a super dedicated, natural, good genetics, great work ethic and passion for his body =

Now, this is you  =

why do you think there is such a huge difference between you and him?

(now, take into consideration, the guy above you has been doing this for most of his life, just like you, and also, he actually did try steroids when he was younger too, but has been clean ever since, and he has great genetics, as evident in his physique and also his placings in the contests he has entered)

globalhawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2008, 11:22:34 PM »
Being a filthy liar is not positive either.
ok but it just seems odd that u praise him in one thread but call him a cheater in this one....

anyhoo, awaiting current pics of kiyoshi....

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »
kyoshi =

this is a super dedicated, natural, good genetics, great work ethic and passion for his body =

Now, this is you  =

why do you think there is such a huge difference between you and him?

(now, take into consideration, the guy above you has been doing this for most of his life, just like you, and also, he actually did try steroids when he was younger too, but has been clean ever since, and he has great genetics, as evident in his physique and also his placings in the contests he has entered)

I seen a ton of true natural guys that look better than the guy in the top pic...I looked better than that guy natural at 147 lbs in my first contest...Not a good comparison...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2008, 02:37:11 PM »
I seen a ton of true natural guys that look better than the guy in the top pic...I looked better than that guy natural at 147 lbs in my first contest...Not a good comparison...
post a picure. ;)

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2008, 02:43:01 PM »
post a picure. ;)

23 years old 147 lb...Didnt even know what steroids were at this point...

All im saying is you pic that natural guy in the top pic like he is the pinnacle of what natural can be, you know thats not true...At least be fair about it...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2008, 04:52:56 AM »

All im saying is you pic that natural guy in the top pic like he is the pinnacle of what natural can be, you know thats not true...At least be fair about it...

Great physique, Hutch.

Looks like your pic has created silence... ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2008, 06:52:58 AM »
hutch has good build either way ,he has bulked into a solid middle ,upper body has same lines now,his legs have grown big time.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2008, 08:14:04 AM »

tthe guy in the picture is from the front. comparing total muscle i think your about the same.  however, thats cool if your a little bit better. it doest change any details of my post...   and i would still like kyoshi to answer as to why he believes his physique is better than most juicers who compete and 10 million times better than any true natural who competes (besides of course when compared to a few guys we know arent natural but claim to be natural)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »
It comes down to genetics and diet and knowing your body, how your body responds to different types of food, how much etc.... Did genetics help me? Hell Yes. Also a background playing professional football, world class sprinter helped also!!!! Age!!! I'm 38 and it has gotten better with age!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2008, 10:54:05 PM »
It comes down to genetics and diet and knowing your body, how your body responds to different types of food, how much etc.... Did genetics help me? Hell Yes. Also a background playing professional football, world class sprinter helped also!!!! Age!!! I'm 38 and it has gotten better with age!!!

And people = still buying it ;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2008, 11:33:09 PM »
Gotta get in and train diet and stop making excuses!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2008, 06:48:01 PM »

And people = still buying it ;D
hahah.    I wonder why Kyoshi doesnt hop oin a light cycle of test, do no damage to his health with that cycle, then take the olympia and make a few million then be set for life. HAHAHAH.

kKyoshi why dont you do that?

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »
hahah.    I wonder why Kyoshi doesnt hop oin a light cycle of test, do no damage to his health with that cycle, then take the olympia and make a few million then be set for life. HAHAHAH.

kKyoshi why dont you do that?
Bro your pathetic just because you can't gain anything but fat naturally doesn't make it law for all man kind. I can see why you are upset though naturally he still destroys your overdosed physique.