Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 129550 times)

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2008, 02:00:30 AM »
Kiyoshi, great wheels man! ignore the haters and stay focused. you, Chris and JRod are insane!!! so very motivating.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2008, 09:42:32 AM »
Yo, got your text the other day. Sorry we couldn't hook up for some posing in Vegas.  I know you'll rock the house in NY.  I'm also helping out Bill Lawrence(Lt. Wt) for the TU.  He's hungry to get back on the Team too.  Stay focus Kiyoshi and win!

You got it!!!! 33 more days!!!!! ;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2008, 09:45:51 AM »
Kiyoshi, great wheels man! ignore the haters and stay focused. you, Chris and JRod are insane!!! so very motivating.

Thanks for the compliment!!!! Trying to improve on them even more. Hitting them twice a week right now!!!The haters dont bother me, they just fuel my fire to become more of looking like a unnatural.!!!!!! Chris is very dedicated to the sport he lives it. JROD is still young and look out cause this kid will only get better each year with each show. This kid already has some ridiculous tri's.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
THERE IS NO WAY I CAN COMPETE IN THE IFBB UNDER 202 CLASS, I KNOW MY LIMITS. I'M TOO DAMN TALL.
WILL I EVER COMPETE IN THE WNBF? IF THEY EVER CHANGE THERE RULES YES. AS OF RIGHT NOW, NO.

I still compete in the ABA/INBA/PNBA and also NPC

This may be just my opinion; but, I think you could hold your own at 202 lbs. I looked at the guys who competed at the New York Pro 202-and-under class. To me, their muscles looked worn and frazzled, especially those of the winner, Kevin English. You have a look similar to that of Ronnie Coleman in the early 90s. Johnny Fitness referred to that as a "fresh" look. The muscles don't look torn or burned or filled with worthless veins.

And, speaking of Coleman, the other Ron Coleman, "Alcatraz", (you probably remember him) competed in one pro show. I think it was 1998 IronMan, where he placed 9th. Wasn't he about your size?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2008, 01:57:24 PM »
This may be just my opinion; but, I think you could hold your own at 202 lbs. I looked at the guys who competed at the New York Pro 202-and-under class. To me, their muscles looked worn and frazzled, especially those of the winner, Kevin English. You have a look similar to that of Ronnie Coleman in the early 90s. Johnny Fitness referred to that as a "fresh" look. The muscles don't look torn or burned or filled with worthless veins.

And, speaking of Coleman, the other Ron Coleman, "Alcatraz", (you probably remember him) competed in one pro show. I think it was 1998 IronMan, where he placed 9th. Wasn't he about your size?

AND he looked good,i posted that moody could have placed top 5 in usa's on other variables other than mass as main criteria for lightheavy;s to go with shorter stature,he's big for 5'10 due to condition and muscle shape a good advantage.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 08:43:00 AM »
http://kiyoshimoody.blogspot.com/

latest blog as I am 29 days out

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 08:06:53 PM »

latest blog as I am 29 days out
look great fr most muscular great pose.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 08:12:15 AM »

Thank you very much for even putting me in the sentence with any pro caliber bodybuilders. I appreciate it very much. Being 5'10" is pretty tall for the 202 and under it's just hard standing next to guys like silvio samuel, david henry etc. these guys are maybe 5'6" lol. but I tower over them so in return it would string me out.

As of Ron Coleman, I had a chance to meet him while in vegas at the USA's and when I saw him onstage back in 98 he looked damn tall up there. when I met him I was taller than him. I dunno. If it does happen we will see.

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 08:13:10 AM »
look great fr most muscular great pose.

Thank you very much!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 11:30:29 PM »
Natural or NOT! you look good

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2008, 12:09:46 AM »
Kiyoshi, got your text message today bro. Keep pounding away and don't forget to pose, pose, pose.  They days are flying by and soon you'll be in NY lighting up the stage.  You look like everythings on track.  I've been working with Bill Lawrence(lt wt) for the past few months and he seems to be on target too.  I hope you both do very well and get on the US Team.  I fly out to the Europa (Dallas) next week Thursday for my sponsors and will be checking out the 202lbs. pros. Will you be going or staying home and focusing in on the TU? 

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2008, 07:39:43 AM »
Natural or NOT! you look good

Thank you. Very much appreciated!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2008, 07:46:08 AM »
Kiyoshi, got your text message today bro. Keep pounding away and don't forget to pose, pose, pose.  They days are flying by and soon you'll be in NY lighting up the stage.  You look like everythings on track.  I've been working with Bill Lawrence(lt wt) for the past few months and he seems to be on target too.  I hope you both do very well and get on the US Team.  I fly out to the Europa (Dallas) next week Thursday for my sponsors and will be checking out the 202lbs. pros. Will you be going or staying home and focusing in on the TU? 

Iam doing, pose, pose, pose. I sent something to "E" and he corrected my back double bi, so i'm working on that. The more I pose the harder I get. It's coming up quick. 27 days now!!  I will be staying home to concentrate and focus on the Team U.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2008, 01:44:06 PM »
Looking great Kiyoshi!  Congrats on your success!  Do you have a link for Testosolyze by Species Nutrition?  I did a web search and couldn't find anything.  Thanks!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
Looking great Kiyoshi!  Congrats on your success!  Do you have a link for Testosolyze by Species Nutrition?  I did a web search and couldn't find anything.  Thanks!

thank you very much, here u go

http://speciesnutrition.com/order/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=55

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2008, 04:46:09 PM »

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »
A great lifetime natural athlete!!!

See you don't need drugs. Just train hard and eat right!!!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2008, 09:02:35 PM »

Kiyoshi,

Heck of a set of hamstrings! But you've got to smile more bro. Remember, you actually like posing (just busting on ya!)

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2008, 08:21:02 AM »
Kiyoshi,

Heck of a set of hamstrings! But you've got to smile more bro. Remember, you actually like posing (just busting on ya!)

lol, I know, everyone tells me that!!!!! I didnt have my peanut butter before I did some posing.lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2008, 11:18:03 AM »
GOOD JOB.LOOKED GREAT

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
GOOD JOB.LOOKED GREAT

Thank you very much!!!!

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »
kyoshi,first if you're natural, fuckin a, you look amazing. even if not natty. 
id like to ask you, whats the longest lay-off you've had/taken from bbing?

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2008, 11:13:34 AM »
My longest layoff was from 2002 thru 2007, This was due to the fact that I was taking care of my mother because she was diagnosed with lung cancer and eventually lost her life in 2005, from there I fell into depression until november of 2006

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2008, 11:14:35 AM »
Back from the 2008 NPC Team Universe, where I won the Light Heavy weight class. This is the second year in a row where I won this division. Going into the Team Universe my mind was set on winning the Overall. After a hard fought battle with the other division winners it came down to a one point differential between myself and the heavyweight winner Tim Martin.

Unfortunately I didnt come out with the overall win. Is this the end for me? Hell No. Was this hard for me to take? I was very disappointed but at the same time it lit a blazin fire under my azz to train even harder for next year!!

Right now as it turns out the NPC hasnt made the decision to take a team to the IFBB Amateur World Championships in Bahrain. If they do decide to take a team I will return to try and place even higher than I did last year. Last year I was going into this show very tired from competing in 7 shows prior. This year will be different, coming into this show if we go will be my 4th show of the year.

With that being said I have an international show coming up next thursday and a Natural ABA/INBA/PNBA show on October 4th. After this year is all said and done I will concentrate on next years Team Universe.

The improvements I need to make are in my legs with the width and the back width and thickness. After looking at the pics from the Team Universe I got my azz handed to me when we turned around for the back double bi and lat spread. So those will be my main concerns for next year.

Thank you GetBig for all your support . If you have any questions shoot em at me!!!

AVBG

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2008, 05:27:20 PM »
great work Kiyoshi, inspiration plus..

Tell me something man, if your in shape early what do you do to keep from losing too much? cut back on cardio duration? frequency? increase cals ie fats?