Author Topic: Kiyoshi Moody  (Read 130050 times)

io856

Re: Kiyoshi Moody
« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »
Bro your pathetic just because you can't gain anything but fat naturally doesn't make it law for all man kind. I can see why you are upset though naturally he still destroys your overdosed physique.
haha ok "amoney"  ::)

Does that earring make you feel special?

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2008, 07:13:57 PM »
haha ok "amoney"  ::)

Does that earring make you feel special?

haha no no it doesnt. Does having your idol as your avatar motivate you to train hard?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2008, 07:28:49 PM »
Bro your pathetic just because you can't gain anything but fat naturally doesn't make it law for all man kind. I can see why you are upset though naturally he still destroys your overdosed physique.
hahah nice meltdown.   i wont flame you, its okay i used to think like you, one thing though ... heres me at 17 , training two years, totally natural. and had just spend a year dieting off 100lbs of fat.  ;)

anyway, so you can understand some stuff about bodybuilding and "natural"ness....read "disgusted's" posts... read "mindspin"s posts(specifically one post in response to accusations gh15 is lying).... read van bilderass posts......read some william lewellyn....LOOK AT PRO BODYBUILDERS WITH COMMON SENSE... and lastly, while you may not believe gh15 knows what hes talking about, read his posts and realize that milos sarcev, bodybuilding.com, several pros, most knowledgeable people, and even some naysares do believe hes a professionall bb'er and thta he speaks the truth. nasser said hes right too. oh yeah, that reminds me, listen to what nasser says on the subject.

hope this helps.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
I'm watching you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2008, 07:47:45 PM »
Oooops wrong board ,I thought this was the positive board , my bad .

globalhawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2008, 05:16:18 PM »
kiyoshi, still waiting to hear more about what you're doing...and pics too!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »
hahah.    I wonder why Kyoshi doesnt hop oin a light cycle of test, do no damage to his health with that cycle, then take the olympia and make a few million then be set for life. HAHAHAH.

kKyoshi why dont you do that?

Do what? Use steroids then do the olympia and be set for life? 

I dont compete for money, I dont train for money, I dont diet for money. This is something I love to do. Ive done it all my life!! Be set for life. Ive played pro ball, trust me I'm good!!! As far as the Olympia, thats not my ultimate goal. I know what my boundries are and where my physique can take me. Will it do damage to my health? Hell Yes!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2009, 06:58:47 PM »
Back and tris

Try this workout on for size

Ez bar curls supersetted with Hammer strength preachercurls

The weight I use:

90lbs on ez curls
45lbs on preacher

Ez curls - 15reps
preacher - 15 reps

These are to be done back to back for 3 sets nonstop. example - right after you get done with your first set 15/15, dont rest, your right back to ez curls and preacher curls again

Remember these are for 3 sets.

After there nice and tight

Superset again
Alternating dumbell curls - 60lbs - 12reps 2 sets
Alternating dumbell curls - 20lbs - 24reps 2 sets

Triceps

Everything is supersetted

tricep pressdowns 70/100/130lbs - 25/20/15reps - 1set
rope pressdowns - 50/60/70lbs - 25/20/15reps - 1set
dumbell overhead extension - 70/80/90lbs - 25/20/15reps 1 set
Bench Dips - 25 reps, this never changes

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2009, 08:46:49 PM »
Here we go again as I enter the 2009 season what my plans are. Been doing pretty good as far as weight and strength. As of right now my plans for 2009 as show wise, July 24th and 25 NPC USA's and Sept the Team Universe. My goals for both shows are to do my best and improve but as far as placing I'm shooting for a Top 5 placing in the light heavies at the USA's and battle again for the top honor at the Team Universe. This year I will be changing some things as far as diet. I will be hiring Dave Palumbo for both the USA's and the Team Universe. I believe with his help I can become tighter and even more conditioned and bring a better package to the stage this year.

I have been busting my ass on deadlifts making that a primary focus along with legs to improve this year. Actually I have ben giving deadlifts there own day. Also making sure I bring out that sweep in my quads and more hang to the hammies.

Example last week I hit deads on there own and again today with back I will hit deads again at the end of the week.

Today:

Deadlifts - 135, 20reps, 2 sets/ 225, 15reps, 2 sets/ 315, 12reps, 2 sets/ 425, 8reps, 2 sets

Tbar Rows - close grip - 2 (45) plates 15reps 2 sets, 3(45) plates 15reps 2 sets, 4(45) plates 10reps 2 sets

Dumbell Rows - 100, 15reps 1set/ 110 15 reps 1 set/ 120 10reps 1 set

Seated Rows - 200, 15 reps 1set/ 220 15 reps 1 set/ 250 10reps, 1 set/ 290 8reps 1 set

Hypeextensions - 25, 20reps 3 sets

Wide chins - 3 sets 10reps, no weight

from week to week I will change it up as far as barbell bentover rows, tbar rows, dumbell rows, underhand pulldowns, deads, etc. It usually never stays the same except for deads!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2009, 07:24:23 AM »
This is my first attempt at a video. It will get better as I figure out how this works

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2009, 09:47:30 AM »
2008 Team Universe light heavy weight trophy presentation and posing routine

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »
Decided to change up my diet in prep for the USA, updated also with training split

http://kiyoshimoody.blogspot.com/

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2009, 11:22:47 AM »
This is my first attempt at a video. It will get better as I figure out how this works

Are you warming up in the Cal...or just enterring the USA?   I will be in the Cal's Closed division.
((-::

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2009, 03:48:12 PM »
Are you warming up in the Cal...or just enterring the USA?   I will be in the Cal's Closed division.

Hey Big regmac,

Im just concentrating on the USA's and Team Universe. I might drive up to the jr.cal to watch but not sure yet trying to stay focused!!! The more I travel the harder it is with food!! Gotta stick to the diet!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »
Just signed a deal with MuscleTech!!! Very excited about the opportunity!!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #140 on: May 28, 2009, 08:08:29 PM »
congrats...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #141 on: May 28, 2009, 08:43:15 PM »
Congratulations,bro :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2009, 05:16:55 AM »

Excellent!!!

Just for the record, though, are you with "MuscleTech" itself, or is it Six Star, Muscle Asylum, or Cytogenix?

Regardless, congratulations!!!!

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »
congrats...

Hey Thank you njflex, very much appreciated

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2009, 11:27:02 AM »
Congratulations,bro :)

Hey musclecenter, thanks bro!!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2009, 12:03:53 PM »
Excellent!!!

Just for the record, though, are you with "MuscleTech" itself, or is it Six Star, Muscle Asylum, or Cytogenix?

Regardless, congratulations!!!!

Just wanted to reiterate the question:

Muscletech, Six Star, Muscle Asylum, or Cytogenix?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »
Just wanted to reiterate the question:

Muscletech, Six Star, Muscle Asylum, or Cytogenix?
His post says MuscleTech, so I think we can assume that is his final answer.

Congrats Kiyoshi!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2009, 03:31:07 PM »
His post says MuscleTech, so I think we can assume that is his final answer.

Congrats Kiyoshi!!

I know that. But, people who have been advertised as "signing with MuscleTech" have often ended up with one of the other subsidiary companies.

Leo Ingram was reported in FLEX to have signed with MuscleTech; he does Six Star ads.

Toney Freeman did an interview, saying how he signed with MuscleTech (he does Cytogenix ads) and how he looks forward to joining guys like Joel Stubbs (Muscle Asylum), Dexter Jackson (MuscleTech), and Silvio Samuel (Muscle Asylum).

I just wonder, for example, which NO product he's actually going to endorse: NaNO Vapor (MuscleTech), N.O. Fury (Six Star), N.O. Plasmacore (Muscle Asylum), or CytoNOX (Cytogenix).

He'll look awesome, no matter what. But, inquiring minds want to know.

;D

KiyoshiMoody

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2009, 10:36:36 AM »
I know that. But, people who have been advertised as "signing with MuscleTech" have often ended up with one of the other subsidiary companies.

Leo Ingram was reported in FLEX to have signed with MuscleTech; he does Six Star ads.

Toney Freeman did an interview, saying how he signed with MuscleTech (he does Cytogenix ads) and how he looks forward to joining guys like Joel Stubbs (Muscle Asylum), Dexter Jackson (MuscleTech), and Silvio Samuel (Muscle Asylum).

I just wonder, for example, which NO product he's actually going to endorse: NaNO Vapor (MuscleTech), N.O. Fury (Six Star), N.O. Plasmacore (Muscle Asylum), or CytoNOX (Cytogenix).

He'll look awesome, no matter what. But, inquiring minds want to know.

;D

Hey MCWAY

Sorry for the long response,  Actually I signed with Iovate.

But as for myself I will be using muscletech products. Ive used muscletech products before in 97 when I first started preparing for my first show then later switched to try something different.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2009, 11:04:26 AM »

Hey MCWAY

Sorry for the long response,  Actually I signed with Iovate.

But as for myself I will be using muscletech products. Ive used muscletech products before in 97 when I first started preparing for my first show then later switched to try something different.

Thanks for the reply.

You DO realize that you will be the subject of scorn by folks here, who have sacrificed their firstborn in a vow to hate all things MuscleTech (assuming that's the brand on which ads you'll be appearing). But, hey, if they hurt your feelings, you can dry your tears with all that $$$$$ you'll be making.

Again, Congratulations!!!