Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - is Dead!!!!!  (Read 61393 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Osama Bin Laden - is Dead!!!!!
« Reply #400 on: May 03, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
Nothing is over.  Nothing.  You just don't turn it off.

:-\

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #401 on: May 03, 2011, 09:15:26 AM »
"With the 1st pick in the 2011 NFL draft the carolina panthers select......"

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #402 on: May 03, 2011, 09:55:01 AM »
He wasn't operational; his whole life was simply evading capture. It's actually remarkable he lasted so long. This changes nothing. Might even make anti-American sentiment more virulent across the globe.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #403 on: May 03, 2011, 10:11:14 AM »
What's funny to me is how people cheer when he got smoked.. as if his death really means anything. Osama signed his own death warrant when those planes flew into WTC, he probably didn't expect much else either. How it took so long to have him killed is beyond me and honestly, quite embarrassing for the U.S intelligence and military. He's only human and the entire 9/11 debacle can not be blamed or attributed to a single person. I really don't see how justice has been served.... for Osama? Sure. But for the 3k people that died? Doubt it.

Even with that said, the world is better off when he's dead.
from incomplete data

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #404 on: May 03, 2011, 10:26:01 AM »
What's funny to me is how people cheer when he got smoked..

Even with that said, the world is better off when he's dead.

That's precisely why we cheered.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #405 on: May 03, 2011, 10:38:05 AM »
That's precisely why we cheered.

There's plenty of people out there we'd be better off without.
from incomplete data

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #406 on: May 03, 2011, 10:47:33 AM »
i think its not a good response to cheer and party for someone who is shot dead, even if thats osama. we are not like these savages who cheered on the street on 9/11 then why act just like them.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #407 on: May 03, 2011, 10:49:31 AM »
i think its not a good response to cheer and party for someone who is shot dead, even if thats osama. we are not like these savages who cheered on the street on 9/11 then why act just like them.
So obviously we are like those people...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #408 on: May 03, 2011, 11:01:54 AM »
He wasn't operational; his whole life was simply evading capture.

Osama wasn't operational?  You sure about that?

Abu Faraj al-Libi, told interrogators that when he was promoted to succeed Mohammed as al Qaeda's operational leader he received the word through a courier. Only bin Laden would have given al-Libi that promotion, CIA officials believed.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/02/national/main20058979.shtml#ixzz1LJVOEzag

The trove of materials collected from the compound in which Osama bin Laden was killed includes 10 hard drives, five computers and more than 100 storage devices, a senior U.S. official told CNN Tuesday -- material that investigators hope will yield clues to help break the al Qaeda network and thwart future terrorist attacks.
Among the storage devices are disks, DVDs and thumb drives, the source said.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/03/bin.laden.dead/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #409 on: May 03, 2011, 11:07:40 AM »

Exactly.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #410 on: May 03, 2011, 11:09:02 AM »

If you don't see the difference in cheering for the death of 3000 innocent people vs. cheering for the death of a certified mad man then there is no hope for you.

Exactly.
Or you either.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #411 on: May 03, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »

I agree with you, but I believe many people are cheering mostly under the misconception that the "War on Terror" is now close to an end.

Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #412 on: May 03, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »
I agree with you, but I believe many people are cheering mostly under the misconception that the "War on Terror" is now close to an end.

Ezekiel 33:11
Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live.
Um, Ezekiel is a sarcastic portion of the bible, and god said we shouldn't take it seriously.
G

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #413 on: May 03, 2011, 11:18:40 AM »
If you don't see the difference in cheering for the death of 3000 innocent people vs. cheering for the death of a certified mad man then there is no hope for you.
Or you either.

You are easy to manipulate, you believe what you've been told by government, newspapers and TV, just like most people. You are Not a Truthseeker, no, you feel comfortable in believing  the media, obama etcetera.

Sleep tight.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #414 on: May 03, 2011, 11:19:59 AM »

You are easy to manipulate, you believe what you've been told by government, newspapers and TV, just like most people. You are Not a Truthseeker, no, you feel comfortable in believing  the media, obama etcetera.

Sleep tight.

Riiiight... because what I said surely means that.

You are not special because you go "against the grain".

You're just a different kind of sheep.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: May 03, 2011, 11:20:35 AM »

Sleep tight.

Not you, brother.

You're zinging and flying around other men's understanding.

You're really something. You know that?
G

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #416 on: May 03, 2011, 11:25:50 AM »
Riiiight... because what I said surely means that.

You are not special because you go "against the grain".

You're just a different kind of sheep.

Well that's your point of view, and I really don't feel the need to be "special", no, I just want to know the truth, and truth is not what you find in de main stream media, and maybe not even in sub-stream media.

You obviously don't give a damn about the truth or even seeking for truth, instead you WANT  to believe nothing else but the lies you've been told.

Good luck with that.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #417 on: May 03, 2011, 11:26:49 AM »
Not you, brother.

You're zinging and flying around other men's understanding.

You're really something. You know that?

Please explain yourself.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #418 on: May 03, 2011, 11:33:16 AM »
Um, Ezekiel is a sarcastic portion of the bible, and god said we shouldn't take it seriously.

Please explain yourself.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #419 on: May 03, 2011, 11:33:35 AM »
Well that's your point of view, and I really don't feel the need to be "special", no, I just want to know the truth, and truth is not what you find in de main stream media, and maybe not even in sub-stream media.

You obviously don't give a damn about the truth or even seeking for truth, instead you WANT  to believe nothing else but the lies you've been told.

Good luck with that.

No... I just take things at face value until they are proven otherwise... The truth will always come out.

You just like conspiracies... Good luck with THAT.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #420 on: May 03, 2011, 11:36:01 AM »
No... I just take things at face value until they are proven otherwise... The truth will always come out.

You just like conspiracies... Good luck with THAT.

No you don't.  Without presenting any proof, you claimed Jesus Christ is a myth and never was a historical figure.  I debated you on this and you came up empty handed.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #421 on: May 03, 2011, 11:40:40 AM »
No you don't.  Without presenting any proof, you claimed Jesus Christ is a myth and never was a historical figure.  I debated you on this and you came up empty handed.

There is still ZERO proof of Jesus... period.

All it is is a bunch of stories... Just like the story of Jesus is the same as the story of Horus and so on.

You call your ramblings proof, but there is none... please don't start this again. I simply stopped the first time because I get tired of debating brick walls and that's all any religion is... a bunch of people acting like brick walls.

Your debate was lucid, but lacking any evidence.

Not even remotely the thread to start this on, but whatever...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #422 on: May 03, 2011, 12:02:09 PM »
There is still ZERO proof of Jesus... period.

All it is is a bunch of stories... Just like the story of Jesus is the same as the story of Horus and so on.

You call your ramblings proof, but there is none... please don't start this again. I simply stopped the first time because I get tired of debating brick walls and that's all any religion is... a bunch of people acting like brick walls.

Your debate was lucid, but lacking any evidence.

Not even remotely the thread to start this on, but whatever...

The story of Jesus is the same as the story of Horus?  Oh boy.  Care to present any evidence of that?  

Allow me to refresh your memory on our debate:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=133677.msg1907026#msg1907026

I presented you with plenty of evidence that Jesus, even if you don't believe he is the Son of God, was a real person in ancient history.

You keep making claims that you are unable to substantiate, then you run when confronted about them.

So much for

I just take things at face value until they are proven otherwise

::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: May 03, 2011, 12:11:26 PM »
The story of Jesus is the same as the story of Horus?  Oh boy.  Care to present any evidence of that?  

Allow me to refresh your memory on our debate:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=133677.msg1907026#msg1907026

I presented you with plenty of evidence that Jesus, even if you don't believe he is the Son of God, was a real person in ancient history.

You keep making claims that you are unable to substantiate
, then you run when confronted about them.

So much for

::)
What did you do, consult the census and check the USA Today for when Jesus was around?
G

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #424 on: May 03, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »
What did you do, consult the census and check the USA Today for when Jesus was around?

No, I presented tu_holmes with non-Christian, extra-Biblical historical records of Jesus.  That's what I did.

Care to explain what you posted about Ezekiel above?  Or are you just Trolling?