Author Topic: Joons 100kg x 5 barbell curl thread  (Read 150072 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: 80kg Barbell Curl
« Reply #1025 on: August 19, 2015, 02:44:23 PM »
I am going to reveal all about the recent fight me and Josh started. It was all an act. He genuinely loves me and would do anything for me like a brother. It was all do to with a bet to see how long he could keep up the pretense. He won the bet. ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1026 on: August 19, 2015, 02:46:50 PM »
I am going to reveal all about the recent fight me and Josh started. It was all an act. He genuinely loves me and would do anything for me like a brother. It was all do to with a bet to see how long he could keep up the pretense. He won the bet. ;D

Bad news broski. Pretty much everybody knew it was an act. You guys were overacting badly.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1027 on: August 19, 2015, 02:49:08 PM »
theres a Zen saying that before enlightenment the monk chops wood and carries water and after enlightenment he chops wood and carries water. I am not interested in being an Ifbb pro anymore. Aiming to compete in a new fed in England next year called PCA Physical Culture Association, they have good prize money up, 2,500-3000 pounds for qualifiers and 10 grand for finals in June. Good for amateur level.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1028 on: August 19, 2015, 02:51:57 PM »

Josh is great fun and very funny. When's he due back?

theres a Zen saying that before enlightenment the monk chops wood and carries water and after enlightenment he chops wood and carries water. I am not interested in being an Ifbb pro anymore. Aiming to compete in a new fed in England next year called PCA Physical Culture Association, they have good prize money up, 2,500-3000 pounds for qualifiers and 10 grand for finals in June. Good for amateur level.

Good for you chasing enlightenment. To me it's a noble endeavour but one of those things you can never quite attain. A bit like Halo and his 18 inch guns.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1029 on: August 19, 2015, 02:52:17 PM »
Bad news broski. Pretty much everybody knew it was an act. You guys were overacting badly.

Yeah we couldn't help it we were laughing so hard behind the scenes joking around. Me and Josh are so hilarious I can't wait for him to come post tomorrow so I can out his cock picks  ;D ;D ;D

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1030 on: August 19, 2015, 02:52:20 PM »

10k? That's just shy of 16k USD, which is better than some pro shows. I'm going to look into this fed.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1031 on: August 19, 2015, 02:55:42 PM »
10k? That's just shy of 16k USD, which is better than some pro shows. I'm going to look into this fed.
He could make that every month if he got his schlong out and fucked a few grapefruits

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1032 on: August 19, 2015, 02:59:15 PM »

Good for you chasing enlightenment. To me it's a noble endeavour but one of those things you can never quite attain. A bit like Halo and his 18 inch guns.

Yeah Josh was kidding when he said he was using me for 1200 bucks, come on, as if....he has had about 10k off me so far, and every penny was worth it.

I am buying him a little house he wants to renovate and build up and when I go visit Josh and Potato in Regina next year we can play internet poker all day all night.

Josh is a great poker mind, with the right people backing him now he will go far not that he cares about money.

he is just so awesome and fearless.

like my little brave heart.

love u bro (all homo)
make me an account
xx

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1033 on: August 19, 2015, 02:59:20 PM »

I never said I was chasing enlightenment.Enlightenm ent is the condition of the mind when it (the ego) is fully surrendered to the present moment. Its not an attainment to try and achieve, that indeed would be futile. But practice is needed. Thats the paradox.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1034 on: August 19, 2015, 03:01:20 PM »
I never said I was chasing enlightenment.Enlightenm ent is the condition of the mind when it (the ego) is fully surrendered to the present moment. Its not an attainment to try and achieve, that indeed would be futile. But practice is needed. Thats the paradox.

but you do like a bit of cock, just admit it.
mwah
xoxo

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1035 on: August 19, 2015, 03:01:27 PM »
He could make that every month if he got his schlong out and fucked a few grapefruits

is that the best business advices you can give me!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1036 on: August 19, 2015, 03:02:27 PM »
but you do like a bit of cock, just admit it.
mwah
xoxo

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1037 on: August 19, 2015, 03:07:12 PM »
Joshua trollin hard, love it bro absolutely love it.
You can't snitch even if you tried....hahah
send my love to potato and your girl.
xx

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1038 on: August 19, 2015, 03:12:30 PM »
Haha Josh just vibers me "Send me 400 I wanna Ddos the shit out of GB again with a kid from hack net forum"
I reply back "no how old are you again, you really wanna go to jail"?

what an idiot....lol ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1039 on: August 19, 2015, 03:14:17 PM »
Haha Josh just vibers me "Send me 400 I wanna Ddos the shit out of GB again with a kid from hack net forum"

what an idiot....lol ;D

He's paying a bot wrangler $400 for a pissant site like Getbig? He's getting robbed.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1040 on: August 19, 2015, 03:14:37 PM »
someone can reply for me to that faggot that he is lying please
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1041 on: August 19, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »

what an idiot....lol ;D

Joon my friend I doubt he wants it announced to the world if he did say that, capisce?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1042 on: August 19, 2015, 03:18:20 PM »
He's paying a bot wrangler $400 for a pissant site like Getbig? He's getting robbed.

I know and not to mention I couldn't live without GB :-\
when Josh attacked with the software he bought on his pay pal account and took getbig.com down for several days I got severe withdrawl syptoms.

But josh has calmed down with the hacking now I think he has bigger problems at home with his girlfriend, I think they had a physical fight or something and I know he is a bit cuckoo but actually he is a lovely soft teddy bear in life. wouldn't hurt a fly.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1043 on: August 19, 2015, 03:21:09 PM »
just copy paste this in the 80kg thread

"Regardless of what joon says there is no contact between us. I have not asked nor received money in ages. I genuinely hate him, this is not an act. He finds it funny to make a fool of me knowing I cant reply on getbig. Although not many read my forum, I have forwarded an absolute ton of videos, messages and other materials to the London Police regarding joon that may or may not get him investigated. I dont care if Im known as a rat in this one, if it puts any kink in his life I will be satisfied. All he can do is trash talk me knowing full well I am unable to respond, and thats pretty weak."

id appreciate it greatly
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1044 on: August 19, 2015, 03:22:40 PM »
Joon my friend I doubt he wants it announced to the world if he did say that, capisce?

Oh no he is quite open and honest about it. He admited it himself and sent Ron email claiming it from his own ip address. Obviously he has his site registered under his own name and bought the hacking software from a pay pal in his own name I told him to be careful with that shit cos if anyone wanted to press a button on that he would be doing a long stretch cos while the cops don't care so much about online harrasment they go nuts over any cyber hacking because of counter terrorism rules etc.

So Josh kinda biting off more than he can chew.

Then again he say's he doesn't care if he goes back inside. I mean with his history why would you?
He needs to see his councillor he is mentally depressed and ill since his girlfriend left him for domestic violence or some shit like that

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1045 on: August 19, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »
Joon you like to portray yourself as a man of respect and conduct yourself with dash and style....in accordance with that I don't think it would be right for you to talk about Josh when he's not here to have his say. In the interest of fairness and all that. Capisce?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1046 on: August 19, 2015, 03:27:04 PM »
Joon you like to portray yourself as a man of respect and conduct yourself with dash and style....in accordance with that I don't think it would be right for you to talk about Josh when he's not here to have his say. In the interest of fairness and all that. Capisce?

Oh I thought it was Thursday and that he is allowed to post cos I saw him logged in.
Ok if he is not allowed to post I will wait till he is actually posting and not logged in.

And then beat him up some more. The poor fat fuck is currently pulling his hair out thinking "fuck I have tried so hard to ruin joons life yet nothing ever works"...I am scared Josh is so deperessed that he now realizes he has no power over anyones lives that he feel let down cos that is all he ever had to go on in life and will kill himself

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1047 on: August 19, 2015, 04:01:00 PM »
Junior already thinks he has owned AJ by posting his legs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #1048 on: August 19, 2015, 04:09:23 PM »

:D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #1049 on: August 19, 2015, 04:10:20 PM »

:o 8)