Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17630 times)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »
i bet the mayor was very smug when the judge said the guy was banned from speaking and that his 1st amendment didn't aply anymore.

I bet he winked and waved 'toodles' to him as he was removed.  I bet the mayor felt like the f'king man.  He won!  He punked that guy.  He owned him.  Pwned.  

What he didn't take into account is that he probably pushed the guy over his threshold, and he snapped.  The mayor thought everyone would just accept this owning and 'play by the rules'.  what he forgot is that desperate people often play 'above' the rule and just start shooting when you take away everything from them.

I'd like to see video from the meeting where the shooter got banned.  Was the mayor smug?
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2008, 07:46:51 AM »
i bet the mayor was very smug when the judge said the guy was banned from speaking and that his 1st amendment didn't aply anymore.

I bet he winked and waved 'toodles' to him as he was removed.  I bet the mayor felt like the f'king man.  He won!  He punked that guy.  He owned him.  Pwned.  

What he didn't take into account is that he probably pushed the guy over his threshold, and he snapped.  The mayor thought everyone would just accept this owning and 'play by the rules'.  what he forgot is that desperate people often play 'above' the rule and just start shooting when you take away everything from them.

I'd like to see video from the meeting where the shooter got banned.  Was the mayor smug?
the "mayors" in these little rinky dink "towns" are always smug, he was a fat little bastard who pushed the wrong man too far.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2008, 07:49:54 AM »
Its just like the stories you hear about cops getting iced when they perform these military style raids on peoples homes because of some pot seeds found in their garbage. You cant smash into someones home unexpectedly and not expect some sort of retaliation from the person whos home is being raided. Its asking to get shot and then these "criminals" are given life sentences. Total abuse of power and resources.

youre comparing apples to oranges....

but i agree...come into someones home and expect something to go down. they usually do

we just had 2 seperate incidents where the local police shot dogs while entering a home during a "raid". the "raid" was a noise ordinance from a college party. fucking cops.....shoot a dog because it was barking at them as they entered the house....NO SHIT ::) a dog that barks????? shoot it shoot it

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2008, 07:51:00 AM »
the "mayors" in these little rinky dink "towns" are always smug, he was a fat little bastard who pushed the wrong man too far.

Hmmmm..... you were the one who was bitching and moaning when people were mocking that bodybuilder who died yet now you are cheering innocent people being killed? Just more evidence of you being a gimmick account that many people log into......carry on.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2008, 07:51:55 AM »

you never know - in traffic, in the grocery store, at work...

you never know if the person you're poking with a stick is at the end of his rope.

you don't know if his wife just divorced him and took his $ and kid and house.
you don't know if he has cancer all over and a week to live.
you don't know if a lifetime of being bullied is about to be blown back.
you don't know if is just tired of living.

people are some crazy bastards.  Some people are so insulated for so long - like this mayor - that they forget common civility.  They easily could have given 5% and kept the other 95% - given the guy a bone while taking the cupboard - and let him feel like he won "a little" to save face.

Instead, they embarass him in front of his family and coworkers and the city - his whole community and life.  For some people, i dunno why, but to some... saving face is more important than anything else in life.  

I hope people learn from the smug mayor... let others win 'just a little' to save face... never strip a man naked and bukkake him in front of the whole town.  cause none of us is bulletproof!
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2008, 07:53:41 AM »

you never know if the person you're poking with a stick is at the end of his rope.

people are some crazy bastards.  Some people are so insulated for so long - like this mayor - that they forget common civility.  They easily could have given 5% and kept the other 95% - given the guy a bone while taking the cupboard - and let him feel like he won "a little" to save face.

Instead, they embarass him in front of his family and coworkers and the city - his whole community and life.  For some people, i dunno why, but to some... saving face is more important than anything else in life.  

I hope people learn from the smug mayor... let others win 'just a little' to save face... never strip a man naked and bukkake him in front of the whole town.  cause none of us is bulletproof!

exactly, post of the decade.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2008, 07:56:55 AM »
youre comparing apples to oranges....

Not so much a comparison but another example of how police abuse resources and power and then when someone protects their rights they are crucified for it because it was a move against law enforcement. Anyone who is a suspect has no rights in our country and anything can be seized smashed or killed in the name of the law. Rage against the machine said it well "killing in the name of".

This guy had no right to go killing people over some parking tickets but it just goes to show you can only push the envelope so far. I guarantee no one will be writing tickets like that for a long time.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2008, 07:57:08 AM »

people are some crazy bastards.  Some people are so insulated for so long - like this mayor - that they forget common civility.  They easily could have given 5% and kept the other 95% - given the guy a bone while taking the cupboard - and let him feel like he won "a little" to save face.

Instead, they embarass him in front of his family and coworkers and the city - his whole community and life.  For some people, i dunno why, but to some... saving face is more important than anything else in life. 

I hope people learn from the smug mayor... let others win 'just a little' to save face... never strip a man naked and bukkake him in front of the whole town.  cause none of us is bulletproof!

Great post 8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:20 AM »
Not so much a comparison but another example of how police abuse resources and power and then when someone protects their rights they are crucified for it because it was a move against law enforcement. Anyone who is a suspect has no rights in our country and anything can be seized smashed or killed in the name of the law. Rage against the machine said it well "killing in the name of".

This guy had no right to go killing people over some parking tickets but it just goes to show you can only push the envelope so far. I guarantee no one will be writing tickets like that for a long time.

right on...gotcha ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2008, 08:03:09 AM »
not gonna read 4 pages of posts

but from what i understand the guy signed his own death warrant over parking tickets. talk about having a meltdown

somebody should have told him "it's just parking tickets, it aint that serious" and he could go on with his life

Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2008, 08:05:06 AM »

but from what i understand the guy signed his own death warrant over parking tickets. talk about having a meltdown

somebody should have told him "it's just parking tickets, it aint that serious" and he could go on with his life

if you got banned from here

you would blow the top of your head off
T

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2008, 08:06:14 AM »

but from what i understand the guy signed his own divorce certificate over getbig. talk about having a meltdown... why post pics of his own kid?

somebody should have told him "it's just a message board, it aint that serious" and he could go on with his life

Joeloco won't recover.
!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2008, 08:07:21 AM »

people are some crazy bastards.  Some people are so insulated for so long - like this mayor - that they forget common civility.  They easily could have given 5% and kept the other 95% - given the guy a bone while taking the cupboard - and let him feel like he won "a little" to save face.

Instead, they embarass him in front of his family and coworkers and the city - his whole community and life.  For some people, i dunno why, but to some... saving face is more important than anything else in life. 

I hope people learn from the smug mayor... let others win 'just a little' to save face... never strip a man naked and bukkake him in front of the whole town.  cause none of us is bulletproof!

Very true.  I never see the need to put people down like that and totally strip them of their manhood unless they REALLY deserve it.  If i see a man with a working business then the man obviously has done something for himself and works hard.  What is he doing wrong?   

I dont agree with shooting the police officers.  Im sure they werent TOTAL pricks and warned him on numerous occasions before issuing citations.  They did not deserve to be shot, especially because he was in the wrong.  Dont blame a cop if YOU are wrong.  If he tickets you for 5mph over the limit...hes being a dik...if its for 20 over the limit..your azz is speeding.  Dont break the law and you wont have problems.  If its a simple mistake, im sure he will just address it and let you go. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2008, 08:13:48 AM »
Before you make any further judgements, read some of this guy's history

http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/481231.html

I fully agree that I would not be stuffing with a guy like this, but when you're talking about enforcement of the law, obviously they were drawing a line way way over what this guy expected.  "Saving face" seems out of the question here.  Its just an unfortunate situation and I do not think this guy was in any way a hero. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2008, 08:16:58 AM »
we need more heros like that.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2008, 08:20:37 AM »

Dude has a head like a pitbull

that's not Lee Haney...

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2008, 08:22:18 AM »
Before you make any further judgements, read some of this guy's history

http://www.kansascity.com/116/story/481231.html

I fully agree that I would not be stuffing with a guy like this, but when you're talking about enforcement of the law, obviously they were drawing a line way way over what this guy expected.  "Saving face" seems out of the question here.  Its just an unfortunate situation and I do not think this guy was in any way a hero. 

The media will downplay his motive.
They will not disclose any smugness or comments the mayor made.
They will not talk about his removal from the last meeting.

They will make it look like a crazy guy, instead of a crazy guy who was pushed by a group of assholes.
!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2008, 08:23:43 AM »
Why didn't this guy just rent a place to park his trucks?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2008, 08:24:29 AM »
Why didn't this guy just rent a place to park his trucks?
he shouldn't have to, he pays taxes and works hard, that's what this country is about.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2008, 08:27:34 AM »
How does barging into a meeting and killing people that had nothing to do with the cops that decided to hand out 7 tickets to the guy make him a hero? Makes him look like a scumbag if you ask me.

One more dead spook nutball though, so I'm not complaining.  :-X

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »
i am from st.louis and this is terrible but you got one side of town poor and the other rich snobs and the rich snobs pick on the hard working black man who has a job owns a house for parking his trucks.  Lets not deal with all the shit bums in the area lets try to take this easy target looks like the target was on them

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2008, 08:31:49 AM »
he shouldn't have to, he pays taxes and works hard, that's what this country is about.

how many trucks did he have?  you can't just have a street with this guy hogging up the whole thing. 
nasser=piece of shit

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2008, 08:32:35 AM »
Bezerk he may have been a "spook" in your words but this man actually had a job tried to make something of his life didn't live off me and you some of kirkwood is nothing but people who live off me and you and you target this man over little junk probably because some neighbors didn't want to see the trucks parked out there

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2008, 08:32:41 AM »

hear hear!

america is all about breaking laws, parking your cars anywhere you want even if you occupy the whole street and then kill cops for just doing their job

Z

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2008, 08:33:30 AM »
how many trucks did he have?  you can't just have a street with this guy hogging up the whole thing. 

7 trucks.