Author Topic: New Layne Norton interview.  (Read 41014 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: New Layne Norton interview.
« Reply #125 on: June 30, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »
thats the problem ....you dont have a clue to what you ar talking about,,  as i said before since 2001 even before he been on hormones,, his genetic is very very bad,, i mean VERY BAD ,,he is suited to bone strength those are the ones who fall into the vally of death when they stop lifting or even if they lift with no hormones they look like smoky bones ,, maybe i should call nortom smoky bones..sounds better,,

anyway,, to compare his genetic with dorian is shame ,, dorian had average genetic but superiro resopond to hormones ,,while smokybones didnt have either,, not godo genetic and not good respond to hormones... thus what he chose to go for CONDITION RATHER THAN SIZE BECAUSE HE CANT GAIN MAJOR SIZE,, HE CAN DO THE AVERAGE HORMONIZER COMPETITION WEIGHT OF 6' FEET 195 LB ... OR 5'10... 180...ASK LEAFY BUG FROM THIS BOARDING IF HE IS ON SOMETHING OR WAS ON SOMETHING LOL

as i said im never wrong ,, im god of hormones for a reason ,, i never get eliminated for a reason ,, what i say is absolit truth ,, wether you like it or not!

dismissed

gh15 approved

lol @ smokeybones. THE 15 has done it again. Another good nickname.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2011, 12:14:42 PM »
as i said im never wrong

gh15 approved

Yes you are...

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2011, 12:23:16 PM »
Yes you are...
He's wrong all the time.  He's just another faceless coward.  I've been around bbing message boards for over 10 years.  Seen a lot of frauds come and go.  Anyone remember SHOT on bodybuilding.com?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2011, 12:24:10 PM »
This is how WEAK Layne was just a couple of years ago.

is this meant to be hard...??
choice is an illusion

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #129 on: July 01, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »
He's wrong all the time.  He's just another faceless coward.  I've been around bbing message boards for over 10 years.  Seen a lot of frauds come and go.  Anyone remember SHOT on bodybuilding.com?

I dont mind the guy personally, he may have all the knowledge in the world about drugs, but when it comes to natural bodybuilding, he is way off sometimes discrediting nearly everyone who claims natural including myself.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 01, 2011, 01:23:04 PM »
The drug knowledge can be picked up hanging around steroid boards long enough.  Many have done it and risen to popularity to be only found out as frauds later.  I like how he's telling me layne was on gear when he was 18,  having never even met him or been around him, when i met and trained with him in those years.  It's comical 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #131 on: July 01, 2011, 01:28:39 PM »
The drug knowledge can be picked up hanging around steroid boards long enough.  Many have done it and risen to popularity to be only found out as frauds later.  I like how he's telling me layne was on gear when he was 18,  having never even met him or been around him, when i met and trained with him in those years.  It's comical 

So what are you saying, that you know whether Smoky Bones was natural or not because you trained with him?? LOL

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 01, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »
So what are you saying, that you know whether Smoky Bones was natural or not because you trained with him?? LOL
I'm saying I know he was natural 2001-2003 for sure.  I've been around a lot of young users and he had nothing that showed me he was using.  No sides, no fluctuating weight/bodyfat/strength.  Nothing.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 01, 2011, 01:45:45 PM »
I'm saying I know he was natural 2001-2003 for sure.  I've been around a lot of young users and he had nothing that showed me he was using.  No sides, no fluctuating weight/bodyfat/strength.  Nothing.

::) ::) ::) ::)

That doesn't mean anything, he could be either low dose, non-aromatizing steroids or be a shitty responder, probably all three.

It's no problem to chose a long and steady approach with steroids, IMO it's much better than blowing up with water weight and losing a lot after a cycle.

Layne probably never had the goal to become a mass monster, so if he goes for the "quality muscle" approach, it still leaves enough room and enough substances to play with.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: July 01, 2011, 01:51:51 PM »

That doesn't mean anything, he could be either low dose, non-aromatizing steroids or be a shitty responder, probably all three.

It's no problem to chose a long and steady approach with steroids, IMO it's much better than blowing up with water weight and losing a lot after a cycle.

Layne probably never had the goal to become a mass monster, so if he goes for the "quality muscle" approach, it still leaves enough room and enough substances to play with.

Oh god, forget it.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2011, 01:52:58 PM »
Oh god, forget it.

Maybe you better forget it.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2011, 01:55:16 PM »
Maybe you better forget it.
haha, thanks for tough talk. Maybe go get a life and stop wasting it posting on a message board.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
haha, thanks for tough talk. Maybe go get a life and stop wasting it posting on a message board.

same could be said about you. For me it's too late.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2011, 01:57:12 PM »
same could be said about you. For me it's too late.
i've got 1100 posts in 8.5 years.  I think i'm still safe.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2011, 01:58:21 PM »
i've got 1100 posts in 8.5 years.  I think i'm still safe.

good for you.  ::) ::)

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2011, 02:20:32 PM »
i've got 1100 posts in 8.5 years.

and now no arguments left

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2011, 02:29:32 PM »

fuckin retard ,,I MADE BODYBUILDING BOARDS,, I AM YOUR FUCKIN GOD,, kneel befor me you creep,,10 years lol who the fuck are you? i was there when you were sittting in yrou highschool class thinking about wether julie will come by your window that night for a blow job or not,, who THE FUCK ARE YOU  TO COME BEFORE ME??

dis missed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2011, 02:31:59 PM »

BRAVO!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2011, 02:51:52 PM »
BRAVO!

gh15 approved

Damn, I'm learning fast....  ;D ;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »
I'm saying I know he was natural 2001-2003 for sure.  I've been around a lot of young users and he had nothing that showed me he was using.  No sides, no fluctuating weight/bodyfat/strength.  Nothing.

John McEnroe's tennis game got worse when he did steroids. Total non-responder. Smokeybones seems to like he may not respond to well either. However I do see a little bone growth. Wonder what his shoe size is these days compared to senior year in high school.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2011, 03:02:17 PM »
I admit I still to this day go back and forth on my thoughts about Layne but if you talk to the man in person you will see he is a very honest man and is adamant about being natural.  And I'm not concerned with him in his day having consumed some M1T's or something, I'm talking about consistent, regular use.

Hm, try back again tomorrow, the bandwidth has been exceeded.

Try this link instead:

;D  ;D  ;D

He looks pretty damn natural in this vid, no real pop to his muscles, juice muscle almost always looks pumped

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2011, 03:06:01 PM »
He looks pretty damn natural in this vid, no real pop to his muscles, juice muscle almost always looks pumped

Not true. Besides that some compounds don't give a constant pump, on top of that it's also nutrition.

If you go low-no carb, you can easily pass for someone totally different, lol. Maybe he just doesn't mind and likes to go depleted all the time?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2011, 03:12:05 PM »

Look at his fingers bro. Layne one of those guys that looks tiny in tshirts. He needs a wife beater on to know that he even works out. Totally flat most of the time. But natural, not a chance.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2011, 03:32:49 PM »
what do you mean no pop? look at that arm ,,this is shrink wrap skin to muscle with no fat and no water...this is big time pop,, only smaller because genetic respond to hormone is sub average,, as simple as that,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2011, 03:32:56 PM »
fuckin retard ,,I MADE BODYBUILDING BOARDS,, I AM YOUR FUCKIN GOD,, kneel befor me you creep,,10 years lol who the fuck are you? i was there when you were sittting in yrou highschool class thinking about wether julie will come by your window that night for a blow job or not,, who THE FUCK ARE YOU  TO COME BEFORE ME??

dis missed

gh15 approved

Fuck you cock smoker.  You know jack shit about naturals.  You hide behind a screen because it makes you feel good.  Keep yourself in check before you get the taste slapped out of your mouth like the bitch you are. You didn't make the boards.  You stupid fuck.  The only thing you are ever worried about is who's cock you will suck next for some drugs

Now sit your ass down and shut up.