Author Topic: 61 Illegals Found Hiding In Big Rig Near Border...  (Read 9274 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
61 Illegals Found Hiding In Big Rig Near Border...
« on: May 05, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »
Authorities said they stopped the semi truck in East County at a checkpoint near the Kitchen Creek Road exit on Interstate 8 on Saturday at about 9:15 p.m. Border Patrol officials said they interviewed the driver, who admitted being an illegal immigrant.

Border Patrol agents brought in a K-9 to search the truck, and officials said they found 61 illegal immigrants hiding behind bales of cardboard. Investigators said they believe the immigrants entered the trailer through a trap door in the floor of the trailer.

Officials said they seized the big rig and will prosecute its 29-year-old driver for immigrant smuggling.

Happy Cinco De mayo!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: 61 Illegals Found Hiding In Big Rig Near Border...
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »
Why would they come here?  Bush has made sure Mexicos economy is stronger than ours....

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 05:48:46 PM »
Why would they come here?  Bush has made sure Mexicos economy is stronger than ours....

Go to Tijuana and you will see why they come here. TJ is the dirtiest fucking City I have ever seen. Filth an garbage EVERYWHERE.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 05:48:51 PM »
damn border jumpers

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
Very true, this country is on the verge of a depression.  30 million illegals in this country is going to create some bad social problems when the economy completely takes a shit.

Both parties support open borders, just one more step towards the North American Union i suppose.  :-X

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 05:54:45 PM »
Go to Tijuana and you will see why they come here. TJ is the dirtiest fucking City I have ever seen. Filth an garbage EVERYWHERE.

TJ is a bad example.  go further in. Some decent areas.   Anyway all our manufacturing jobs have left overseas and borders because of greed and profit.  The govt allows it and shut alot of americans out of work where there forced to work in the service industry.  this is a no win position beause we will not be able to compete with india and mexico.................. ....some shit is gonna hit the fan soon.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 05:56:46 PM »
Very true, this country is on the verge of a depression.  30 million illegals in this country is going to create some bad social problems when the economy completely takes a shit.

Both parties support open borders, just one more step towards the North American Union i suppose.  :-X

Exactly.  Thats the plan.  Reduce american power for it to bend to the facist laws being implemented...........

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »
Was Squad driving ;D

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 05:59:22 PM »
Bunch of border hoppers >:(

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 06:00:56 PM »
Gas is going to hit 7 gallon, there are lots of people who are going to slip below the poverty line when that happens.......food will become almost unaffordable.....middle class is being purposely destroyed.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »
Was Squad driving ;D

Trailer, i get it... ;D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
Gas is going to hit 7 gallon, there are lots of people who are going to slip below the poverty line when that happens.......food will become almost unaffordable.....middle class is being purposely destroyed.

Yep.  But dont worry the gov will take good care of us.......food stamps usuage is going thru the roof.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 06:05:22 PM »

TJ is a bad example.  go further in. Some decent areas.   Anyway all our manufacturing jobs have left overseas and borders because of greed and profit.  The govt allows it and shut alot of americans out of work where there forced to work in the service industry.  this is a no win position beause we will not be able to compete with india and mexico.................. ....some shit is gonna hit the fan soon.

Excellent points, watch Lou Dobbs on CNN and he says the exact same thing.

That is because BOTH parties are in the fucking pockets of Big Business.

The MAJORITY of America wants to seal the borders-that is why that scam immigration bill did NOT pass.

Americans are not going to put up with the outsourcing of the best manufacturing jobs, while Bill Gates imports $15/hour engineers to work for Microsoft, under the bogus claim that there are not enough Americans, or the biggest fucking lie Big Business has "illegal immigrants only do the work Americans won't", fucking flat out lie. 99% of all construction jobs in So Cal are Mexican now-working for $8 an hour. Americans cannot compete with that, and it is not good for the country.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »

I always found Juarez to be even worse....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »
Excellent points, watch Lou Dobbs on CNN and he says the exact same thing.

That is because BOTH parties are in the fucking pockets of Big Business.

The MAJORITY of America wants to seal the borders-that is why that scam immigration bill did NOT pass.

Americans are not going to put up with the outsourcing of the best manufacturing jobs, while Bill Gates imports $15/hour engineers to work for Microsoft, under the bogus claim that there are not enough Americans, or the biggest fucking lie Big Business has "illegal immigrants only do the work Americans won't", fucking flat out lie. 99% of all construction jobs in So Cal are Mexican now-working for $8 an hour. Americans cannot compete with that, and it is not good for the country.

Most people are oblivious until they actually lose their job or cant afford fuel........some neo-con will jump in here and tell how wonderful it all is, soon.....dumbasses.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 06:09:12 PM »
Americans are not going to put up with the outsourcing of the best manufacturing jobs, while Bill Gates imports $15/hour engineers to work for Microsoft, under the bogus claim that there are not enough Americans, or the biggest fucking lie Bog Business has "illegal immigrants only do the work Americans won't", fucking flat out lie. 99% of all construing jobs in So Cal are Mexican.

Too late, its already happened........we put up with anything.   Job market is already bare bones.......If gas hits 7-10/gallon the bottom is going to fall out.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 06:14:58 PM »
Yes.  Big oil is making hundreds of billions in profits, while others try to put food on the table.....nice.

Paul Allen

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »
ha ha, democratic hippies are stinking up this thread.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 07:32:28 PM »
Our economy is now a service economy. Deal with it!

Most of the manufacturing jobs lost will never come back. And why should they? You can it's good for certain workers, but what about the cosumer having to pay higher prices? Outsourcing isn't what's wrong here. It's a weak dollar, too much spending on the part of the federal government, and politicians running this great country into the ground.

You want to point out problems? Look at how labor unions are destroying the Detriot auto-makers.. I don't see any complaints about those assholes.

I could care less about big oil. They're making money because of high demand. Are you idiots saying they shouldn't be able to make money? Blame idiotic Americans for driving hummers and trucks. Think how much gas we'd save if one out of a few SUVs were replaced by a 30mpg car.

Moosejay

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »
I don't understand....

I heard on CNBC  and CNN that the world hated America...

Why would of these Mexicans possibly want to come here...??

The world hates America

I say

Hate Them Back

Moosejay

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 07:36:22 PM »

Sounds like Sharma would be at home there

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 07:37:37 PM »

Talk to  a few 90 year olds...they will tell you what a depression is

People buy 7$ lattes here, dude

Depression my arse

Moosejay

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »

Gas has been underpriced here for many, many years.

Most of the world pays that already and CNN tells us the rest of the world is much better than us

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »
There's actually been a slow down in illegal aliens. Still alot of them coming through though.

If I were president, I'd place gun batteries all around the southern border. If we can give billions to Israel and billions to build Iraq, then why can't we even build up our own border?