Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 52524 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #550 on: January 17, 2024, 09:38:34 PM »
Gonna leave these right here.  Round 1 Clegg is on the ground for about a minute.  2nd video begins with Clegg on the ground and only goes for 1:42 until the end but Hanky looks extremely winded and ineffectual until the bell, I can see him needing an oxygen mask. 

Somebody give me a medal for finding this shit.

Lol - known for some time now.  Pros slow play this shit rather than spilling the beans.  No medal awarded.
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2024, 09:59:11 PM »
Gonna leave these right here.  Round 1 Clegg is on the ground for about a minute.  2nd video begins with Clegg on the ground and only goes for 1:42 until the end but Hanky looks extremely winded and ineffectual until the bell, I can see him needing an oxygen mask. 

I see no bongos being played, I see a very winded Hawkins (;)) using an ineffectual ground game against a somewhat more savvy opponent.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #552 on: January 17, 2024, 10:04:05 PM »
Brian can speak for himself but just to clarify....the Clegg fight was a 3 rounder. Brian completed 2 rounds and did not come out for round 3. Someone posted his record at one point a few years back. It was 0-3 if I remember correctly, unless it was phony.

Got it. I stand corrected on the status.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #553 on: January 17, 2024, 10:05:16 PM »
It was a 3 round fight.  Brian retired after the 2nd round due to an injury.  Fair play to Brian, he dominated those 1st two rounds.

Same, I stand corrected. Decent on the ground just no stand up.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #554 on: January 17, 2024, 11:52:48 PM »
I remember hunger I promised myself I would not feel it again so to answer the question if I was a pow I would kill and eat the other inmates before I dropped to 185lbs
You don`t have a clue what being hungry is like......you soft pampered privelaged fuck.

You wouldn`t have lasted 10 fucking minutes  in my shoes at any age of my life.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #555 on: January 18, 2024, 03:24:06 AM »

I see no bongos being played, I see a very winded Hawkins (;)) using an ineffectual ground game against a somewhat more savvy opponent.

Looks to me like Hankins was telling the truth. About those two rounds anyways.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #556 on: January 18, 2024, 03:58:30 AM »
You don`t have a clue what being hungry is like......you soft pampered privelaged fuck.

You wouldn`t have lasted 10 fucking minutes  in my shoes at any age of my life.
haha some private school rich kid bellyaching about being hungry which means they were out of Grey Poupon.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: January 18, 2024, 04:09:17 AM »

Excellent work.

Brian claims he dented Cleggs head with repeated blows.

He barely could move around in Cleggs guard.

The ref was not stopping anything. No damage at all from Hankins

Curious  to hear what lie or how Brian back peddles out of this 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #558 on: January 18, 2024, 04:20:55 AM »

Why enter the ring when you're not a fighter - is this some sort of masochism...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #559 on: January 18, 2024, 04:21:18 AM »
Lol - known for some time now.  Pros slow play this shit rather than spilling the beans.  No medal awarded.

Vox Populi, Vox Dei.  I considered that, but I'm in favor of the people having a say, not the Elites.   

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #560 on: January 18, 2024, 04:22:57 AM »
This thread is red hot. Always at the top of the main page. Very impressive. Very nice.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #561 on: January 18, 2024, 04:26:37 AM »
ok honest appariasal of the two rounds.

cleg is happy to go to the gorund as brian is massively ineffective. no bongo's played, no dent caused.

brian your stand up is non-existent. clegg walked through your 'defence' to step in a jab which made you go backward. I don't think you can take a shot.

the trip to get him down was well done but nowhere near the overhead thing we had been promised.

clegg was comfy on the gorund you had neither the techniuque nor th epower to hurt him.

his tactic were to let you gas out. which you did. for all the bloated 225 that you were you really cant throw a punch at all. and i mean at all. your footwork is on backwards. you cant strike and while you did get him on the ground you were like a virgin you laid a woman on her back for th efirst time- kid of enthusiastic but reallly had no idea what to do.

no ragdolling
no bongo playing
no dents

no comeback from this.

the thing that makes you a shitbag brian is you clai superioirity over everyone despite never being superior.

you claim its on on sight with josh. Big big mistake. josh took a nutter with a bat down. he's aslo a determined chap. the difference between you and josh there are myriad. he entered an MMA cage ifght because the event had someone drop out. no training. no experience. no fukcs given. he may not have won but to do that takes an insane level of balls.

you trained, roided up and have yars of arse sniffing experience and you performed like this. stay in your lane brian. krank, SC would just need to let you tire out- 3 minutes easy as oyu are massively ineffective and cant punch a hole in a wet Echo (apologies the Liverpool echo is our local paper renonwed for being flimsy and disnitegrating in the rain). In short brian nobody on here has anything at all to fear from you. Nobody.

Carried out with an oxygen mask. What a sham. Way to go 'elite hankins'
B

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: January 18, 2024, 04:28:48 AM »
looks like 2 fuckin pussies to me.... both of you are bitches who cant fight for shit... get fuck outta here w your bullshit act hankins lol... youre mother have sex with mule and you no good fighter hahahaha.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: January 18, 2024, 04:29:32 AM »
looks like 2 fuckin pussies to me.... both of you are bitches who cant fight for shit... get fuck outta here w your bullshit act hankins lol... youre mother have sex with mule and you no good fighter hahahaha.

the mule was a rhodes scholar apparently
B

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: January 18, 2024, 04:35:31 AM »
the mule was a rhodes scholar apparently

not even worth seeing these two girls fight again...  fuckin faggits lmao

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #565 on: January 18, 2024, 04:39:47 AM »
Looks to me like Hankins was telling the truth. About those two rounds anyways.

It's a mixed bag, kinda supports him overall, but also shows he made exaggerated claims and wasn't entirely being straight.  He remembers things more favorable to himself always so you always have to not believe or discount what he says.  Saying he got 15 when he only got 12.  Coach's humble "nothing to be ashamed of" wasn't the "tough guy" he's been representing.

It's going to be interesting seeing everyone's take.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: January 18, 2024, 04:44:25 AM »
Hanky was that a regular hip toss or the special undefendable Hanky toss?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: January 18, 2024, 04:53:01 AM »
It's a mixed bag, kinda supports him overall, but also shows he made exaggerated claims and wasn't entirely being straight.  He remembers things more favorable to himself always so you always have to not believe or discount what he says.  Saying he got 15 when he only got 12.  Coach's humble "nothing to be ashamed of" wasn't the "tough guy" he's been representing.

It's going to be interesting seeing everyone's take.

just watch him throw punches lmfao!!!! no snap, no speed... pussy lil tap jab, look at the left hooks in round 1.. thats pathetic, period.. looked timid to let it fly.. not to mention, gaaaaaassssed..all talk as usual..

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #568 on: January 18, 2024, 05:00:17 AM »
agreed

when he tries to throw the overhand right i thought he was going to apologise to clegg

i don't believe hes ever thrown a punch in anger in his life

the way he was going I was expecting brock lesnar but it was more brock-back mountain

B

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: January 18, 2024, 05:10:21 AM »
agreed

when he tries to throw the overhand right i thought he was going to apologise to clegg

i don't believe hes ever thrown a punch in anger in his life

the way he was going I was expecting brock lesnar but it was more brock-back mountain

not at a man at least hahaha..

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #570 on: January 18, 2024, 05:12:45 AM »
1) Neither guy is a world beater.

2) Hankins ability to throw the hands is nothing. Clegg absolutely dominated him in that regard.

3) Mike Tyson would definitely knock him out 5 seconds into the first round. He better hope they double Iron Mike's Zoloft dosage if they ever meet.

4) No bongos were played. It was typical low level ham and egger MMA after the stand up was over. Hankins wasn't Dan Severn stretching Clegg out, to be honest for a claimed high level wrestler, the takedown was very uneventful. Clegg wasn't impressive either, but he did not seem damaged by any of the exchanges on the ground. He still had enough energy to parry and keep Hankins at bay.

Hankins also had an unwillingness to take chances. He wasn't "game", he was overly cautious about Clegg's power.

5) Ref was absolutely fine. He checked on Clegg multiple times, Clegg must've showed little real damage, as no concern was shown after the initial look over.

6) I absolutely believe Hankins was offered O2, and had a hard time getting off his stool. He's huffing and puffing after each small offensive exchange. I wouldn't have a hard time believing he was cramping up also.

-----------------------

Clegg would probably win any other fights. Clegg is an occasional weekend fighter, but he's probably had 5x the number of ring appearances Hankins has had, and he does continue to train.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #571 on: January 18, 2024, 05:13:53 AM »
ok honest appariasal of the two rounds.

cleg is happy to go to the gorund as brian is massively ineffective. no bongo's played, no dent caused.

brian your stand up is non-existent. clegg walked through your 'defence' to step in a jab which made you go backward. I don't think you can take a shot.

the trip to get him down was well done but nowhere near the overhead thing we had been promised.

clegg was comfy on the gorund you had neither the techniuque nor th epower to hurt him.

his tactic were to let you gas out. which you did. for all the bloated 225 that you were you really cant throw a punch at all. and i mean at all. your footwork is on backwards. you cant strike and while you did get him on the ground you were like a virgin you laid a woman on her back for th efirst time- kid of enthusiastic but reallly had no idea what to do.

no ragdolling
no bongo playing
no dents

no comeback from this.

the thing that makes you a shitbag brian is you clai superioirity over everyone despite never being superior.

you claim its on on sight with josh. Big big mistake. josh took a nutter with a bat down. he's aslo a determined chap. the difference between you and josh there are myriad. he entered an MMA cage ifght because the event had someone drop out. no training. no experience. no fukcs given. he may not have won but to do that takes an insane level of balls.

you trained, roided up and have yars of arse sniffing experience and you performed like this. stay in your lane brian. krank, SC would just need to let you tire out- 3 minutes easy as oyu are massively ineffective and cant punch a hole in a wet Echo (apologies the Liverpool echo is our local paper renonwed for being flimsy and disnitegrating in the rain). In short brian nobody on here has anything at all to fear from you. Nobody.

Carried out with an oxygen mask. What a sham. Way to go 'elite hankins'

He doesn't know how to throw a punch shit punching skill on stankins

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #572 on: January 18, 2024, 05:20:05 AM »
the thing is normally if he was an ok fella you would say fair enough for having a go. but becuase of his tyson ragdolling, 11.600 school fights undefeated, dead on sight, neer been hit, serial killer scarer talk he deserves every bit of mockery he gets.

Having seen that i wouldnt be bothered if he took me to the ground. His ground game was pointless.
B

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #573 on: January 18, 2024, 05:23:00 AM »
the thing is normally if he was an ok fella you would say fair enough for having a go. but becuase of his tyson ragdolling, 11.600 school fights undefeated, dead on sight, neer been hit, serial killer scarer talk he deserves every bit of mockery he gets.

Having seen that i wouldnt be bothered if he took me to the ground. His ground game was pointless.

The old 5 on 2

5 fingers on 2 balls

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #574 on: January 18, 2024, 05:38:57 AM »
Excellent work.

Brian claims he dented Cleggs head with repeated blows.

He barely could move around in Cleggs guard.

The ref was not stopping anything. No damage at all from Hankins

Curious  to hear what lie or how Brian back peddles out of this

Hanky says he did BJJ but has zero guard passing skills