Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 53541 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2024, 04:55:30 PM »
::)So here is the real issue went by the new place today.  I need to either put my gym equipment upstairs in this finished room or put it in the garage with my car and garage stuff

Do I put a gym upstairs or do I put stuff it in the garage?

I think you should put heavy weights on the top floor of your new house.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #526 on: January 17, 2024, 05:00:29 PM »
Can you post the full convo?

I don’t think this is an unreasonable request

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #527 on: January 17, 2024, 05:02:49 PM »

Hankins, how much for merch rights if Clegg / Hankins 2 happens?   

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #528 on: January 17, 2024, 05:10:03 PM »
BB is a genius.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #529 on: January 17, 2024, 05:22:25 PM »
I will most likely die by combat. I am preparing for it. Now a ripe old age with my grandkids would be nice but the monster don’t just go away they wait and bide their time. When you allow yourself to grow content and weak they will come again. Be ready I don’t know if it is a premonition or what but I feel like someday we all may have to fight for food

it's called being terrified of the entire world.

the agoraphobia makes sense

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #530 on: January 17, 2024, 05:25:22 PM »
I will most likely die by combat. I am preparing for it. Now a ripe old age with my grandkids would be nice but the monster don’t just go away they wait and bide their time. When you allow yourself to grow content and weak they will come again. Be ready I don’t know if it is a premonition or what but I feel like someday we all may have to fight for food

you gotta be high outta your mind hankins lmao!!! top of the food chain!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #531 on: January 17, 2024, 05:33:53 PM »
I will most likely die by combat.
Cowering in the corner in the fetal position.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #532 on: January 17, 2024, 05:52:03 PM »
I remember hunger I promised myself I would not feel it again

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: January 17, 2024, 06:02:13 PM »

Lol I forgot about being carried off in a stretcher with an oxygen mask lol.

Hankins casually won’t address that part

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2024, 06:05:16 PM »
Cowering in the corner in the fetal position.

Given that he's full of shit I would say the "fecal" position suits him far better.  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #535 on: January 17, 2024, 06:15:31 PM »
Dude stepped into a cage.  Most will never dare.

True.  But then he stepped in shit.  His own shit.  Gives one pause before giving praise, does it not?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #536 on: January 17, 2024, 06:43:36 PM »
Like who is ever really going to try and fight me? How many people are sitting around doing yeah he gassed after 2 rounds of MMA and is only 215lbs with a nasty attitude and a giant chip on his shoulder let me be the guy to fight him. Jamie bragged about me not being able to finish him not about doing anything to me. And yeah I am still a little pissed about. I  also mad I didn’t get sent back from Kosovo for the team trial and that I didn’t get to participate in the post season wrestling my senior year of high school and every other perceived injustice the last damn near 50 years do any of you want to be the guy to start some dumb shit with me? Fuck no you don’t I am trying to be a better person but I am not the one

If you see me at the Olympia smile and be nice

No one believes your bullshit.

You haven’t got the money to go to Vegas and no way the scarecrow is going to let you use money from her new house fund.

Your entire life is one big lie.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #537 on: January 17, 2024, 07:03:09 PM »
You were DQ'ED because you "pulled out" ie YOU QUIT

There is is!  I knew someone would find it.  FEAR THIS MAN!

I have had a lot more than 2 mma fights and I was ragdolling Jamie Clegg before I pulled out after 2 with a shoulder injury

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #538 on: January 17, 2024, 07:15:30 PM »
How do you suppose Hankins defines "ragdoll"?

Were the paramedics ragdolling Hankins when they put him on the stretcher?

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #539 on: January 17, 2024, 08:12:41 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2024, 08:26:28 PM »

Hankins, how much for merch rights if Clegg / Hankins 2 happens?

I fought in MMA for a decade I literally fought in one of the first sanctioned events I have a lot more than 2 fights. I fought in MMA before they even called it MMA

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2024, 08:49:31 PM »
Gonna leave these right here.  Round 1 Clegg is on the ground for about a minute.  2nd video begins with Clegg on the ground and only goes for 1:42 until the end but Hanky looks extremely winded and ineffectual until the bell, I can see him needing an oxygen mask. 

Somebody give me a medal for finding this shit.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: January 17, 2024, 09:02:56 PM »
Gonna leave these right here.  Round 1 Clegg is on the ground for about a minute.  2nd video begins with Clegg on the ground and only goes for 1:42 until the end but Hanky looks extremely winded and ineffectual until the bell.

Excellent  work....

Where is the part where Brian "dented" Cleggs skull? I'm not seeing that

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: January 17, 2024, 09:05:51 PM »
Excellent  work....

Where is the part where Brian "dented" Cleggs skull? I'm not seeing that

More Rhodes Scholar memories from BHawkins

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #544 on: January 17, 2024, 09:12:59 PM »
I have offered my services at heavyweight. I even offered to drop to 205lb. I even offered to come spar at his gym. I am absolutely not going to attempt to kill myself trying to drop to 185lbs

Brian, I’ve been in (as an S&C coach) and around MMA since the Pride years and have been in the corner for most of the fighters I’ve trained in UFC and Bellator. One of my best friends is Cheick Kongo. All of that resume bullshit out the way, you said you’ve fought mma for 10 years yet your fight with clegg was only a two round fight if I saw that correctly.

That being said, unless I missed it, there is no sign of you in the usual mma search sights like Sherdog. Two round fights are usually sanctioned Amateur fights. After 10 years why can’t I find a record of your fights and after that long, why are you still an amateur? Legit question

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #545 on: January 17, 2024, 09:14:52 PM »
Gonna leave these right here.  Round 1 Clegg is on the ground for about a minute.  2nd video begins with Clegg on the ground and only goes for 1:42 until the end but Hanky looks extremely winded and ineffectual until the bell, I can see him needing an oxygen mask. 

Excellent work!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #546 on: January 17, 2024, 09:22:39 PM »
Excellent work!

Says Hawkins but regardless if it’s Hawkins or Hankins it was a good takedown and good ground control. No shame in these two videos

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #547 on: January 17, 2024, 09:25:10 PM »
Brian, I’ve been in (as an S&C coach) and around MMA since the Pride years and have been in the corner for most of the fighters I’ve trained in UFC and Bellator. One of my best friends is Cheick Kongo. All of that resume bullshit out the way, you said you’ve fought mma for 10 years yet your fight with clegg was only a two round fight if I saw that correctly.

That being said, unless I missed it, there is no sign of you in the usual mma search sights like Sherdog. Two round fights are usually sanctioned Amateur fights. After 10 years why can’t I find a record of your fights and after that long, why are you still an amateur? Legit question

there are tons of buttfuck bingo hall championship fights that dont get post on sherdogg let alone sanctioned by actual commission
im sure hanky has thwarted many a box car willy over his decade long reign in B.B.C.F 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: January 17, 2024, 09:26:30 PM »

Brian can speak for himself but just to clarify....the Clegg fight was a 3 rounder. Brian completed 2 rounds and did not come out for round 3. Someone posted his record at one point a few years back. It was 0-3 if I remember correctly, unless it was phony.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #549 on: January 17, 2024, 09:26:34 PM »

It was a 3 round fight.  Brian retired after the 2nd round due to an injury.  Fair play to Brian, he dominated those 1st two rounds.