Author Topic: Fighting in the gym!  (Read 38429 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Fighting in the gym!
« on: January 11, 2006, 01:50:44 PM »
Have you ever been in a fight at the gym, or close to it? Share!

Myself I haven't, closest I got was when I got into a verbal fight with the gym manager for bitching about me not showing my member card I ended up telling him to fuck himself and tore it apart and never went back

Z

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Fighting in the gym!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 01:58:32 PM »
Great story!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 02:12:04 PM »
so you're saying you let some black dude push you around?

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 02:12:28 PM »
I called some guy a "fucking idiot" when he refused to spot me on some heavy bench press sets. It was around 1 AM and there was nobody else I could ask. He started making threats and challenged me to a fight outside the gym, but didn't have the guts to back up his loud mouth.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 02:13:49 PM »

One day, he tried that shit to a little asian guy who was still well built but short. He totally checked the asian dude with his shoulder. After kinda walking away the asian dude ran right back up to the black guy and started screaming at the top of lungs. "Im warning you!", he was yelling in his asian accent, "Dont f**k wit me, Im warning you, I'll f**k you up, you dont know how I am."

The black was like, "Who the f**k are you?"

"All you need to know is dont f**k with me, ask the people who I am.", the little guy was still yelling and pointing his finger into the black dudes chest. The black guy didnt do a thing and later asked the manager  who the asian guy was. Appearantly, he is the leader of a very infamous gang around here and he is very well known as a person not to be messed with.

We havent seen the black dude come back to the gym since that day.

From my experience asians mean business. I wouldn't be surprised if the nigga got sliced outside.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 02:15:10 PM »
so you're saying you let some black dude push you around?

Maybe you can be my bodyguard?  :P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 02:23:57 PM »
you couldn't afford me ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 02:24:13 PM »
i saw a punk ass kid bump a large guy(there was plenty of room) while he was doing DB curls and the big guy dropped the weights and smacked the kid right upside the head. it was loud as hell. the high school kid was a punk who wore all his "baller" cloths while he was working out. XXXL jersey on with huge shoes with no laces and the kid might have weighed 170. the big dude just laughed as the little punk walked off with a pissed look. the kid came back and told the guy "your gonna be sorry" and the big dude said "get lost homo" as he was still curling.

i laughed for a week every time i thought of it.

8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 02:27:34 PM »
Good stories. Keep 'em coming
Z

body88

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 02:38:31 PM »
Back in the day at worlds before it turned to planet gay in Boston there was 2 bodybuilders whom where friends that ended up falling into a triangle with this woman...She was a female competitor and obviously a juice monkey also....Anyway one day i go int here and these 2 guys are screaming at one another in the middle of the floor. This guy Mark I believe his name was held up his water to calm the guy down and the other guy smashed the gallon out of his hands all over the pullover machine (rip miss those) and this guy on it haha. They start pushing back and forth and the cops bolt in and arrest them it was the funniest shit Ive seen, I had thought it was first over the girl but there was more to it I guess the other guy enjoyed male asian massages if yo ucatch my drift and the guy mark spilled the beans to this broad haha

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 02:43:41 PM »
I remember 2 dudes who trained regular together nearly beating the crap outta each other once!

One was spotting the other on bench press..after about 7 reps with some serious poundage on the bar - the other guy couldn't get the bar up and his buddy just left him there laughing - then he dropped the eggy-fart from hell on his buddy and laughed in his face !

Everyone burst into fits of laughter and the guy on the bench went bright red (odour probably) then shoved the bar to the side and onto the floor with an almighty crash..

He stormed off and his pal, still howling shouted at him to chill as he was only messin - and they other guy dashed back and shoved him to the floor - as he was getting up again his pal then screamed what an ass he was! ..then as he got up to his feet he let fly with an even eggier fart than the other and they both cracked up laughing ha ha  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 02:50:11 PM »
there was one black guy there that was huge and he always attempted to intimidate everyone there. He'd stare you down, take the bench you were using when you got up to put the weights away, bang into your shoulder if he was next you.

One day, he tried that shit to a little asian guy who was still well built but short. He totally checked the asian dude with his shoulder. After kinda walking away the asian dude ran right back up to the black guy and started screaming at the top of lungs. "Im warning you!", he was yelling in his asian accent, "Dont f**k wit me, Im warning you, I'll f**k you up, you dont know how I am."

"All you need to know is dont f**k with me, ask the people who I am.", the little guy was still yelling and pointing his finger into the black dudes chest. The black guy didnt do a thing and later asked the manager  who the asian guy was. Appearantly, he is the leader of a very infamous gang around here and he is very well known as a person not to be messed with.

Finally... the REAL reason why Flex Wheeler retired.

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 03:29:17 PM »
I was in the gym one day, a guy walked in and knocked the desk manager the fuck out! Come to find out the desk manager was sleeping with that guys girl friend.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 03:29:57 PM »
 I saw two juiced out freaks hurling 45's at each other across the gym because one banged the other's girl. It was fVcking insane. Mirrors were smashing, shit was getting destroyed as the customers were hiding under benches and behind equipment. I had my head popped up over the front desk checking it out.

RadBrad

• Getbig II
  • BoobiesYEooooow
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 03:35:12 PM »
From my experience asians mean business. I wouldn't be surprised if the nigga got sliced outside.
Yes, I found that oftentimes Asians DO mean business.

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 03:39:09 PM »
I was in the gym one day, a guy walked in and knocked the desk manager the f**k out! Come to find out the desk manager was sleeping with that guys girl friend.

So your'e from Holland

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 03:57:19 PM »
Yes, I found that oftentimes Asians DO mean business.

LOL

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »
I saw two juiced out freaks hurling 45's at each other across the gym because one banged the other's girl. It was fVcking insane. Mirrors were smashing, shit was getting destroyed as the customers were hiding under benches and behind equipment. I had my head popped up over the front desk checking it out.

I had a similar experience.

Back in the day at Broadway Bodybuilders, there was this pretty big Jamaican guy who wasn't too fond of showering. Whenever he did an exercise that required him putting his arms over his head, things got funky, and not in a good way.

Another big guy, who was somewhat of bully, went over to the Jamaican guy who was benching at the time,  held the bar down and admonished the Stinky Jamaican about his unsanitary ways. Once the bar was finally removed from his chest, the Jamaican went over to a rack, grabbed a five pound plate, and threw a Roger Clements-like fastball at the other guy. Luckily for both, it missed. The other guy then tackled the Jamaican.  From there, everyone else jumped in and broke it up.

newmom

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 04:00:56 PM »
I

he is next to jimmy hoffa

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 04:15:54 PM »
I had a similar experience.

Back in the day at Broadway Bodybuilders, there was this pretty big Jamaican guy who wasn't too fond of showering. Whenever he did an exercise that required him putting his arms over his head, things got funky, and not in a good way.

Another big guy, who was somewhat of bully, went over to the Jamaican guy who was benching at the time,  held the bar down and admonished the Stinky Jamaican about his unsanitary ways. Once the bar was finally removed from his chest, the Jamaican went over to a rack, grabbed a five pound plate, and threw a Roger Clements-like fastball at the other guy. Luckily for both, it missed. The other guy then tackled the Jamaican.  From there, everyone else jumped in and broke it up.

Good Shit.  The funny thing about my story is the fact that the guy who blasted the other guy's chick was known to have a giant dick. The other guy found out and went apeshit. THat's got to be ULTIMATE OWNAGE, having your chick schlongulated by a horsecock.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2006, 04:16:47 PM »
I got knocked out by John Basedow.

Knocked OUT... not knocked UP!
a

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2006, 04:22:21 PM »
I have alot of Brazilian guys in my gym and they are annoying. They always stand in fron of the dumbell rack and shadow box or do that dancing martial arts bullshit all over the place. One time some big guy told them to f**k off but it didnt get beyond some verbal assaults.

On the other hand, theres another big named gym I go to as well and there was one black guy there that was huge and he always attempted to intimidate everyone there. He'd stare you down, take the bench you were using when you got up to put the weights away, bang into your shoulder if he was next you.

the asian dude was a pussy a real bad ass would have just dropped that dude.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2006, 06:47:17 PM »
When I was 22 I worked out at L.A. fitness in Diamond Bar, CA.  Mark Mcgwire's brother Jay was a trainer there and really cool to me.  Both of us knew this other white dude named Doug, he was about 5ft. 8in and was really strong, like 1400lb hip sled and 280lb military press.  Anyways, one night this chicano gang banger type came in with his girl and Doug was upstairs talking with Jay and Doug gives the two a once over as he goes to the drinking fountain for a drink of water.  The chicano guy says something to the effect "what you looking at my girl for" shit and Doug tells him to fuck off or whatever.  So the chicano guy says hes gonna go to his car and get his gun (probably didn't have one but he's acting bad in front of everyone and his girl).  So my buddy Doug just rocks this guy wis a jab to the head and knocks him cold out, his head hitting the wall by the fountain then he fell down.  Well, Jay said he had to revoke Doug's membership for lawsuit reasons, and he did.  The guy got up after a minute and left, never came back.  Doug went to the L.A. fitness in Monclair/Pomona from that day on, I went to see him one night.  Bad ass dude.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 06:51:57 PM »
Theres been some fights down here, but they just break it up and tell you to take it outside, they dont even call the cops.
grundle has no sack,

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 06:54:27 PM »

I heard Big G Man is in the bodyguarding business........
HAHA, RON.....