Author Topic: Fighting in the gym!  (Read 38547 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Fighting in the gym!
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2006, 04:34:55 AM »

I don't hook up with chicks from the gym.  My time there is spent lifting and doing cardio.  I don't flirt with them or let them waste my time.  Now, if they decide to talk to me afterward when I'm stretching, getting ready to leave etc.; that's cool.  I don't really care though, the gym isn't a place for picking up bitches.  Women are everywhere, if you have to sacrifice gymtime to meet them, then you have issues.

DIV

Translation :  I have no skills with women.  ;D ;D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2006, 04:36:26 AM »

ROFL
I am a mini beast

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2006, 05:14:05 AM »

Weights over Women.........always.

Women are for later.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2006, 05:46:00 AM »
Weights over Women.........always.

Women are for later.......

DIV

weights first = for muscle

women right after that = for cardio
I am a mini beast

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2006, 07:10:22 AM »
weights first = for muscle

women right after that = for cardio

finally cooler heads prevail on the all important weights or cardio first issue......

;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2006, 07:34:39 AM »
Not seen any real fights, and certainly not seen any flying plates like Groink  ;D, but remember almost twenty years ago Scott Abel (still around as a trainer/guru I think) when he was jacked he liked to strut around in his spandex and bump chests with anybody who he thought was in his way. This seemed to happen a lot and he soon got a reputation. I was way small then and kept my head down and kept silent, but some other dude stood up to him and they did a bit of shoving, posturing. That was it for his membership.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2006, 07:55:13 AM »

Actually Borracho,

I don't hook up with chicks from the gym.  My time there is spent lifting and doing cardio.  I don't flirt with them or let them waste my time.  Now, if they decide to talk to me afterward when I'm stretching, getting ready to leave etc.; that's cool.  I don't really care though, the gym isn't a place for picking up bitches.  Women are everywhere, if you have to sacrifice gymtime to meet them, then you have issues.

DIV

My number one goal at the gym is to train. But when you look as good as me its inevitable to hook up.  :P

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2006, 08:12:35 AM »

My number one goal is to hook up but when you look as good as me you don't really have to train.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2006, 10:10:32 AM »
I saw two juiced out freaks hurling 45's at each other across the gym because one banged the other's girl. It was fVcking insane. Mirrors were smashing, shit was getting destroyed as the customers were hiding under benches and behind equipment. I had my head popped up over the front desk checking it out.

Yeh sorry about that! Me and my friend got a bit crazy that day!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2006, 10:16:28 AM »
well, ulysses garcia just got outta jail in early 89 and was training for the nationals (while working at paradise gym).  so one day some fool changes the radio station, no big deal. well ulysses was not happy.
"who the fuck changed the radio"? in a tony montana spic accent.
then the radio went silent. he came in to the gym and starts yelling "who tha fuck changed the radio"?
"dont fuck with that shit mang, sombady gonna get fucked up. Dont touch the fucking radio."  you could hear a mouse fart it was silent.  nothing came to blows or anything but it could have gotten ugly. ulysses was like 5'-5" and 220 fresh outta jail and juicing hard.  had to be there.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2006, 10:23:27 AM »
Wow! he d been to jail! Well that automatically makes you a tough guy does it!  :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2006, 10:48:28 AM »
I was attempting to point out they both digged the salami just different kinds, as one was 300+ pounds and the other was a broadway bitch.

Actuallyback then is when I started to actually Bodybuild and I was a tight 247.  And that is all natural.  A couple years later though I tried D-bol since it was $25 for 100 of those little blue magic pills.  What happened was he was doing arms and I watched him and the DB's I wanted he was using so I waited for him to finish.  He was training hard and for the Olympia so I didn't want to get in his way.  So, I waited and he started doing something else and got a drink of water and doing other exercises so I figured he was done.  I mean I waited at least 10 minutes or close to it.  So I went over and started using them.  In the middle of a set I was doing he comes over and literally stood infront of me and looked up and said "hey I was using them".  I stopped for a second then, finished my set.  I look down at him and said I thought you were done.  He siad well I wasn't.  But he said it mean and kind of loud.  Now I am only 247 but I was about twice his size.  I swear I thought he was playing with me.  But he wasn't smiling.  We just stood there and then someone came over and kind of just played mediator and smoothed things out.  Nothing happened butI could have easily made it where he wouldn't have been able compete after that.  So he should thank me cause he went on to win the Olympia.

Also, had a little spat with Benny Pooda.  I was selling stuff and was buying Equipose from him to sell to others.  Well he was taking the stuff out of the bottle and replacing it with milk I later found out.  So I confronted him and he got pissed.  So we were at the front desk area arguing.  So he asked me if I wanted to do something about it.  Well this time I am at 300 lbs and about as strong as ever.  This was 1986.  SO I said to the front desk girl to call 911.  He looks at me and says why you calling 911.  I said to get an ambulance here to take you to the hospital after I knock you the fuck out.  Right then my partner Ray Mentzer comes between us and breaks it up.  After that me and Benny rarely even said hi to each other.  Ray, later siad he was so fucking happy nothing happened cause he figured his gym would be destroyed.  SHit Benny was weighing at least 270 or so and Ray was 290 at the time.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2006, 12:08:42 PM »
Wow! he d been to jail! Well that automatically makes you a tough guy does it!  :D
he was a big coke dealer and got busted. let me rename jail to PRISON.  he was like 5'-5" and tested out to the max and about 220 plus. was a raging cuban.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2006, 12:51:34 PM »
SO I said to the front desk girl to call 911.  He looks at me and says why you calling 911.  I said to get an ambulance here to take you to the hospital after I knock you the f**k out.

Awesome. 

wannabehuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2006, 01:03:55 PM »
So your'e from Holland

Moses Lake, WA :'(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2006, 02:42:47 PM »
L.A. fitness in Diamond Bar, CA. ... L.A. fitness in Monclair/Pomona

Been to both. DB's down the street from the old Treehouse, right? Other one's closed now, but La Verne opened a monster LAF further west on Foothill.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2006, 03:01:16 PM »
finally cooler heads prevail on the all important weights or cardio first issue...... ;D

It's about fu.cking time, Rio.   >:(

SO I said to the front desk girl to call 911.  He looks at me and says why you calling 911.  I said to get an ambulance here to take you to the hospital after I knock you the f**k out.

^That's very "gangsta" of you, Keith.  I never imagined you doing something of this caliber.   :o

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »
I have had a couple of stouches in the gym over my time, once me and my training partner(whom just happened to be the biggest guy in the gym, and a well known bad arse bouncer)went to the smith machine where this little fart arse dick weed was doing squats.I politely asked how many sets he had to go , and his dead serious reply was" 55 sets" !!!! I replied "Nah man seriously how many sets you got" , he replied again "55 sets, didn't you hear me the first time", to which i replied "yeah i did but your kidding right ? 55sets thats nuts". He was adamant he was doing 55 sets and when I enquired if we could work in he said bluntly "NO go do some thing else!!"
  Well at this stage as i was doing all the talking i got very pissed and proclaimed " Ok thats it , this is your last set and your out of hear ok cock head" to which he said some thing to the effect of " f**k off I'm staying, you f**k off or i will call the manager", To which i replied something like "well you will have to call him once you wake up after i knock you the f**k out!!"
 All the while my buddy(the big guy) had said nothing at all , just the odd giggle,  he then turned to me and said "are you ganna smack this twat or am i? " I said "NO NO I got it, but if i do we will be in the shit " "don't worry i will have that covered he said !!"
Mean while the little fart arse dick head was just standing there listening to us debate the outcome, when he made the big mistake , he said to me "come on then knock me out !!!" now at least 4 people heard this request made to me, so i obliged, i let go with a 1-2 combo( which he was not expecting) and he hit the deck like a Kennedy when they hear the word gun.
When he came to all bloody, he was a little confused so my big mate said he would help him down to the lockers, whilst he was down in the lockers my mate gave him a little talk about saying any thing and how that all this may turn really really nasty for him if it actually went any further than what had just happened, he also pointed out because he invited me to smack him he didn't really have a leg to stand on, so he left and that was the end of that, he still came to the gym, but the next time i saw him a few days later he nodded his head in a hullo jester and went about his business !!
thats one story any how!!! got more !!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2006, 07:58:47 PM »
I almost did once on a gym on base when I was in the Marines......

I went to the locker room to grab my stuff before I went home.  A guy approached me & started asking me about my training.  He started to go on & on about he was a Seal Instructor on Coronado & I don't remember everything he was saying & it got to the point where I started to ignore him. 

Basically....it was the old Seals being better than the Marine thing.

So I brushed passed him & said "come back to me when you put on some more size...........& look at your legs....fucking toothpicks."

I then went into the locker room....got my things & started thinking about how weird that was.  I started walking out of the gym & was in the parking lot & I realized someone was walking up behind me.  I turned & saw it was him.  So I stopped & at this point I could tell something was going to happen.  He started to get angry about how I insulted him....

then I got pissed....

I told him...."first of all....you approached me inside...not the other way around.  Second of all...I have no time for you or your b.s. but I will make time right now if thats the way you want it."

It stopped him dead in his tracks....then I said..."you better head right back in that gym & go about your business....you're not going to win this one."

He turned & went back inside.  Honestly....I was kind of amazed.  I mean really....I couldn't believe it.  This guy looked like he wanted to go....but I guess he really didn't.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2006, 08:04:53 PM »
you are such a homo, i mean bad ass...  :-\
grundle has no sack,

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2006, 08:20:04 PM »
you are such a homo, i mean bad ass...  :-\

& you would know homo's

::)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2006, 08:21:10 PM »
Yes bro, you are contagious on this site...  ::)
grundle has no sack,

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2006, 08:27:01 PM »
Yes bro, you are contagious on this site...  ::)

you should really stop taking advice from your dad

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2006, 07:40:50 AM »
I almost did once on a gym on base when I was in the Marines......

I went to the locker room to grab my stuff before I went home.  A guy approached me & started asking me about my training.  He started to go on & on about he was a Seal Instructor on Coronado & I don't remember everything he was saying & it got to the point where I started to ignore him. 

Basically....it was the old Seals being better than the Marine thing.

So I brushed passed him & said "come back to me when you put on some more size...........& look at your legs....fucking toothpicks."

I then went into the locker room....got my things & started thinking about how weird that was.  I started walking out of the gym & was in the parking lot & I realized someone was walking up behind me.  I turned & saw it was him.  So I stopped & at this point I could tell something was going to happen.  He started to get angry about how I insulted him....

then I got pissed....

I told him...."first of all....you approached me inside...not the other way around.  Second of all...I have no time for you or your b.s. but I will make time right now if thats the way you want it."

It stopped him dead in his tracks....then I said..."you better head right back in that gym & go about your business....you're not going to win this one."

He turned & went back inside.  Honestly....I was kind of amazed.  I mean really....I couldn't believe it.  This guy looked like he wanted to go....but I guess he really didn't.

damn Knny you're such a man, can i have your autograph? ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2006, 11:19:25 AM »
Knny is a tool, that guy probably changed his mind because he didnt wanna break the little marine.
grundle has no sack,