Author Topic: Booty - Tribute and Discussion Thread  (Read 192357 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Booty Tribute thread
« Reply #475 on: June 28, 2014, 05:30:52 PM »
The crazy thing is that she actually IS as bad as we make out, because no one has actually said anything bad about her EXCEPT that she's not the brightest crayon in the box. No one has said she's ugly. I just don't thnk she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is. No one has even said she's fat! We've all just said she's not in the shape she wants us to believe she's in. Even the picture I posted of her in the grey pants - ANY other fifty-year old lady would just be like "yup, I'm half a century old. This is what I look like. Eat a dck." Not, "lobstah, you are obviously jealous of my hair [which you can buy] and my boobs [which I bought]. Didn't you see that closeup of my cleavage with the lipstick smeared across it? I am obviously in shape. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a closeup of my tits I was just leaning over to press the button on my camera. With my arms at my sides."

I just needed to say this because there seems to be some misunderstanding about why I think booty sucks. It's not her age, because she's not that old. It's not her implants, because who fucking cares? It's not her weight, because no one gives a shit, she's a goddamn adult. It's that we are on a BODYBUILDING BOARD, and there is some broad who is practically my MOTHER'S age whose SOLE CONTRIBUTION TO THREADS are motherfucking TIT SELFIES. She's not contributing training/supplement/dietary/industry knowledge, she's not bright enough for witty banter, she's not even talking about her experiences in the bodybuilding/fitness industry (which would actually be INTERESTING, frankly.) She's just here to argue about whether she's skinny or not, make references to her own sex life, and post fucking selfies! At half a decade old, I hope I have better shit to do with my time.

End rant. Meltdown over. Booty is not getting another SECOND of my time.

seriously, what she pressing the button with her nose ?

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #476 on: June 28, 2014, 05:33:37 PM »
The crazy thing is that she actually IS as bad as we make out, because no one has actually said anything bad about her EXCEPT that she's not the brightest crayon in the box. No one has said she's ugly. I just don't thnk she's as pretty as SHE thinks she is. No one has even said she's fat! We've all just said she's not in the shape she wants us to believe she's in. Even the picture I posted of her in the grey pants - ANY other fifty-year old lady would just be like "yup, I'm half a century old. This is what I look like. Eat a dck." Not, "lobstah, you are obviously jealous of my hair [which you can buy] and my boobs [which I bought]. Didn't you see that closeup of my cleavage with the lipstick smeared across it? I am obviously in shape. Also, that wasn't supposed to be a closeup of my tits I was just leaning over to press the button on my camera. With my arms at my sides."

I just needed to say this because there seems to be some misunderstanding about why I think booty sucks. It's not her age, because she's not that old. It's not her implants, because who fucking cares? It's not her weight, because no one gives a shit, she's a goddamn adult. It's that we are on a BODYBUILDING BOARD, and there is some broad who is practically my MOTHER'S age whose SOLE CONTRIBUTION TO THREADS are motherfucking TIT SELFIES. She's not contributing training/supplement/dietary/industry knowledge, she's not bright enough for witty banter, she's not even talking about her experiences in the bodybuilding/fitness industry (which would actually be INTERESTING, frankly.) She's just here to argue about whether she's skinny or not, make references to her own sex life, and post fucking selfies! At half a decade old, I hope I have better shit to do with my time.

;)

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #477 on: June 28, 2014, 05:38:50 PM »
I'm busy celebrating my birthday in Vega

Happy bday Dad  ;D, how old?

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #478 on: June 28, 2014, 05:55:09 PM »
Looking good for 68 Groinky! :D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #479 on: June 28, 2014, 06:08:34 PM »

Half a century.....not decade.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2014, 06:11:31 PM »
68, he's out there filming the hangover 4,he wakes up in a cell with 5 black men on top of him and doesn't know how he got there

Now THAT is a guy who will be re-enacting The Hangover in Vegas tonight.

Would love to be his shaving razor.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2014, 06:12:20 PM »
Half a century.....not decade.

is that lobstah in her avatar? looks really hot for what I can tell  :P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2014, 06:12:43 PM »
68, he's out there filming the hangover 4,he wakes up in a cell with 5 black men on top of him and doesn't know how he got there

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: June 28, 2014, 06:17:56 PM »
is that lobstah in her avatar? looks really hot for what I can tell  :P

I'm not sure, but I believe Lobstah is an IFBB Pro in the Women's Physique class.

So that is probably her.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: June 28, 2014, 06:21:06 PM »
riiiiiight...

wish she would post some gym training pictures of herself here

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2014, 06:29:15 PM »
lmao at this thread.  ;D

We have a lot of people making fun of Booty for what she does, as in they think it might be pathetic, lol  ???

HELLO, WAKE UP YOU DING DONGS, lol at you guys believing your role here is more important then booty's and this is getbig, where we clown around, there is no right or wrong way to act, we are all fools most of the time.

lol this is sheer hypocrisy at its finest, how you guys don't see the irony is beyond me.

BTW Booty is very beautiful  8)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2014, 06:34:29 PM »
riiiiiight...

wish she would post some gym training pictures of herself here

Ahhhhh......as proof right? Maybe something with lipstick?

That's going to be an abrupt dead end White Knight.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2014, 06:35:47 PM »

Oh I believe it... I just want to see it for my viewing pleasure  :P

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: June 28, 2014, 06:45:26 PM »
Oh I believe it... I just want to see it for my viewing pleasure  :P

Not in a Groink Happy Birthday thread......

Know your place.   ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2014, 06:47:25 PM »
Not in a Groink Happy Birthday thread......

Know your place.   ;D

but I whaaanaaaaaaaaaa  >:(

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2014, 06:49:50 PM »
but I whaaanaaaaaaaaaa  >:(

We have a 87.63% probability of drunken Groink Mirage thong photos tonight.....so get your lotion and tissues and sit tight.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2014, 06:50:03 PM »

Groink looks like the no BS type that'll fuck things up first ask questions later

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2014, 06:50:09 PM »

The knights are a special breed of hero, aren't they? Hot chick's not-gay "friend" in high school, remember? Same dude. Seems One has already arrived.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: June 28, 2014, 06:56:04 PM »
The knights are a special breed of hero, aren't they? Hot chick's not-gay "friend" in high school, remember? Same dude. Seems One has already arrived.

no, it's just 'confidence in my looks and not caring of the outcome', nothing desperate about 'dragging your balls across the street just to hear her fart'  :D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2014, 06:57:55 PM »

If you're going to make a last stand and die valiantly upon the sword, forever locked in the "friend zone", why would you choose an old fat, used up, tub of goo as your Waterloo?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2014, 06:58:03 PM »

Is that groink  ???

What did he go to jail for?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2014, 07:04:21 PM »
Groink looks like the no BS type that'll fuck things up first ask questions later

He's been known to empty a bottle of hair dye or two....

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »
no, it's just 'confidence in my looks and not caring of the outcome', nothing desperate about 'dragging your balls across the street just to hear her fart'  :D

Wasn't talking about you and your confidence at all, guy. I'm sure you're the bee's knees. Other knights, my friend.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2014, 07:11:20 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2014, 07:11:26 PM »
lmao at this thread.  ;D

We have a lot of people making fun of Booty for what she does, as in they think it might be pathetic, lol  ???

HELLO, WAKE UP YOU DING DONGS, lol at you guys believing your role here is more important then booty's and this is getbig, where we clown around, there is no right or wrong way to act, we are all fools most of the time.

lol this is sheer hypocrisy at its finest, how you guys don't see the irony is beyond me.

BTW Booty is very beautiful  8)

This ^^^^^^ x 10