Author Topic: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his 'advice'  (Read 101504 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his advice
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2011, 01:55:35 AM »
I think the amount of juice "needed",depends on your level of development,number of years training,age,and goals...........etc. etc.

A beginner who has trained only 6 months surely doesn`t need to be on any gear,he should build a foundation first.

A first timer will/can do great on a test only cycle.

An NPC regional competitor doesn`t need growth hormone or insulin although I do know that most guys use it anyway.

What I`m trying to get at is,the more complicated stacks with more compounds should only be used for the people who have put in the time training in the gym or competing.

Too many young fucksticks today train for a year,jump on tons of shit,place 5th. in their local contest and then are never seen again.

Use the amount needed for the above stated reasons............in other words,don`t use Ronnies cycle if you place 5th. in your local contest.

Make your gear use progressive just like your training should be.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2011, 01:57:13 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2011, 01:58:33 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2011, 02:01:12 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2011, 02:04:02 AM »
I think the amount of juice "needed",depends on your level of development,number of years training,age,and goals...........etc. etc.

A beginner who has trained only 6 months surely doesn`t need to be on any gear,he should build a foundation first.

An NPC regional competitor doesn`t need growth hormone or insulin although I do know that most guys use it anyway.

What I`m trying to get at is,the more complicated stacks with more compounds should only be used for the people who have put in the time training in the gym or competing.

Too many young fucksticks today train for a year,jump on tons of shit,place 5th. in their local contest and then are never seen again.

Use the amount needed for the above stated reasons............in other words,don`t use Ronnies cycle if you place 5th. in your local contest.

Good post.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2011, 02:05:34 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2011, 02:08:53 AM »
Thank you brother!  :)

No problem.

I think it should be normal to use your head a bit.

Although i also like to have fun with the gh15 following and "all drugs" posts, i think it should be clear that his advice is usually for guys with some years under the belt who have achieved a bit and want to get to another level in BB.

A newbie shouldn't so steroids, and obviously doing 700mg of Tren Ace, 2g of Test, 30 i.u. HGH, 200mg Anadrol and 20 i.u. insulin on your first cycle is not a good idea as well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2011, 02:17:59 AM »
No problem.

I think it should be normal to use your head a bit.

Although i also like to have fun with the gh15 following and "all drugs" posts, i think it should be clear that his advice is usually for guys with some years under the belt who have achieved a bit and want to get to another level in BB.

A newbie shouldn't so steroids, and obviously doing 700mg of Tren Ace, 2g of Test, 30 i.u. HGH, 200mg Anadrol and 20 i.u. insulin on your first cycle is not a good idea as well.

Exactly !!

Some idiots will try GH15`s advice even though they shouldn`t.

I love his posts for the most part, and he gives good advice,but it`s not for everyone.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2011, 02:21:30 AM »
Exactly !!

Some idiots will try GH15`s advice even though they shouldn`t.

I love his posts for the most part, and he gives good advice,but it`s not for everyone.

Same as if you get racing advice from Michael Schumacher, it's advice for the race track, if some idiot does it in his Pinto on a public road and dies, his fault.

At least with the roids you can't get others killed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2011, 02:23:55 AM »
Same as if you get racing advice from Michael Schumacher, it's advice for the race track, if some idiot does it in his Pinto on a public road and dies, his fault.

At least with the roids you can't get others killed.
Yup.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2011, 02:24:32 AM »

i am sorry ,, but if you are over 32 year old ,, and you want to be anything remotely close to competetive....and you are not on hgh you can FORGET ABOUT IT,, have you ever didi most muscular jason cutler style with gh in blood and with out?

NOTICE FRIENDS,, WHEN YOU DO IT WITH OUT GH IN BLOOD AND OFCOURSE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS OVER IM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS AGAIN WHAT WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS ITS IN BIBLE,, BUT IF YOU DO IT WITH OUT GH...YOU WILL HAVE A VERY 2 DIMENTIONAL PHYSIQE IF KEEPING ANY SIZE TO WRITE HOME ABOUT,, EVEN IF SHREDDED AND SMALL YOU WILL HAVE 2 DIMENTIONAL PHYSIQE WERE....YOUR DELTS WILL BE VERY MUCH 2 DIMENTIONAL...MAY BE BIG BUT 2 DIMENTIONAL

when do this pose with hgh in blood!! ,, notice what happen ...practice this post of the levrone most mauscular and jason most muscular...be on hgh see what happen ...suddenly you see the REAR DELT WHILE STANDING FRONT MOST MUSCULAR...YOU SEE THE REAR DELT CLIMBING FROM BEHIND LIKE A LITTLE ALIEN OUT OF YOUR BODY ....SUDDENLY YOU SEE THE DELTS CUPPED TO THE 10 DEGREE AND WHEN YOU LIFT YOUR ARM UP AFTER DOING SOME HAMMER YOU DONT SEE YOUR UGLY STICKY BONE THAT IS IS POINTY IN THIS POSITION WHAT YOU SEE IS VERY ROUND MUSCLE WRAPPING A BONE AND DELT THAT BECOME GIGANTIC!,, SAME FOR OTHER MUSCLE GROUPS FRIENDS,, you see everything 3 dimentional,, while the waist that groink cant get rid offff....he has tight waist now but it still look blocky ...that waist....suddenly get ripped drier suckin in phenomenon while leaving the obliqes to hang out and give the thickness illusion ,,

it is a whollllle diff ball game human growth hormone,, i can smell a fella from 1 km away and tell you what kind of gh he is on and how much of this gh he was using and how much he still left over in the kit he is using!,,

the idea of bodybuild beyond age 30-32 with out gh is redicoulous...unless you ok with competing 165lb 6% 5'10 ..then you can do ok with no gh..problem is you wont get to look 165lb 6% the way you were at 28....when you are 34...you just wont!

32 and on everythign go down ,,what WHAT give you the extra 10 year of bodybuild extra 10-20 years past age 30 in high competetive bodybuild...is! the hgh

and! hgh is improving anyone not only profesionals,, it is a very important factor in being a good fitness model ,, huge diff between the bulk ripped look trenbolona creates and the polished tight blown in the right places small head large body that hgh + trenbolona ace gives

bible index

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2011, 02:29:43 AM »
one corection ,, make the 165 185... 165 is natural weight,, 185 is what i meant ,, i was thiknign natural whiekl this fellas with no gh still use aas they will be able to compete higher lean muscle but their 185lb will look very diff than the 190lb of the fella who is on gh too...very very diff look

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2011, 02:29:51 AM »
Thanks gh15,and I agree,but all I`m trying to point out is that some idiot will try an exorbitant cycle when they don`t really need to, and these are the idiots that have no clue, and don`t want to put in the time training first to build a foundation.

Generation nothingness = 2 years training time and lots of every drug imaginable..........kind a` sad.

I don`t want to sound like Howard here,trust me!!  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2011, 02:31:38 AM »
Thanks gh15,and I agree,but all I`m trying to point out is that some idiot will try an exorbitant cycle when they don`t really need to, and these are the idiots that have no clue, and don`t want to put in the time training first to build a foundation.

Generation nothingness = 2 years training time and lots of every drug imaginable..........kind a` sad.

correct ,, you shoudl nto follow every thing i say if you been in gymnasium 8 months ,, it is for more advanced bodybuild few years in gymnasium that live and breath bodybuilld 24 7 and have experience with hormones!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2011, 02:32:48 AM »
correct ,, you shoudl nto follow every thing i say if you been in gymnasium 8 months ,, it is for more advanced bodybuild few years in gymnasium that live and breath bodybuilld 24 7 and have experience with hormones!

gh15 approved
^THIS^  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2011, 02:34:10 AM »

But these idiots were there long before gh15, they have been there in the 60s, i am sure.

Take every drug available but stop training after 2 years and go back to your normal life. They are drug addicts, like tbombz. They just try stuff out, stay with it for a while until they find a new high.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2011, 02:35:49 AM »

gh15 approved

Some people seem to fail to grasp this, although for me it is pretty clear from your posts.

You compare to Jay Cutler, Phil Heath and so on, it's ridiculous if some noob 3 weeks in the gym thinks he can look like an IFBB pro in 6 months if he follows a drug program.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2011, 02:38:43 AM »
Some people seem to fail to grasp this, although for me it is pretty clear from your posts.

You compare to Jay Cutler, Phil Heath and so on, it's ridiculous if some noob 3 weeks in the gym thinks he can look like an IFBB pro in 6 months if he follows a drug program.

corect

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: For the followers of GH15.
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2011, 02:41:32 AM »
ummm most fellas here...dont give a fuck about pussy ,, they can get it with muscle and with out ,, most fellas here want to be bodybuild , live and breath it and want to be recognized as bodybuilders!,, pussy is easy to get they can get it with money and with personality and with good face and with anything ,, they can meet a girl online like all the other fellas now days,, most fellas here want to GET FROM POINT A TO B and LOOK ACTUALY LOOK like a bodybuilder

gh15 approved

this

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: to gh15 - what is pudz on here?
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2011, 02:45:35 AM »

he claimed he ate anything and everything in huge amounts. yet he's SHREDDED here.
the amounts of mechanical work he does and the hormone levels make this perfectly possible

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2011, 02:51:57 AM »
But these idiots were there long before gh15, they have been there in the 60s, i am sure.

Take every drug available but stop training after 2 years and go back to your normal life. They are drug addicts, like tbombz. They just try stuff out, stay with it for a while until they find a new high.
Oh yeah,they`ve always been around...........seen it so many times it`s not funny.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2011, 03:04:34 AM »
Oh yeah,they`ve always been around...........seen it so many times it`s not funny.

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »

Howard is a fucking retard.

What's even worse if that he started hitting on me in PMs, probably thinks he can "bond" and then we'll be "friends".

Biggest fucking idiot on this board, he makes Goodrum look like a black Einstein.
Eat me douchebag. How's that for bonding  8)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2011, 04:59:38 PM »
Eat me douchebag. How's that for bonding  8)

Seems like that is what you want the most at the moment.

Fuck off with your gay hit ups and go back to masturbating to bodybuilder pics on the net, or try someone where you'd be more lucky, Bay, "1" or MattC.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2011, 05:00:49 PM »

GREAT post.