Author Topic: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!  (Read 13390 times)

juicyjay

• Getbig II
Re: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2012, 11:22:56 PM »
now ive read as well of the rebound effect that occurs when you stop taking the baby aspirin, once you start is it best just to keep taking it?

this is just a myth. it doesn't actually thin the blood anyway, nothing does. it just makes your platelets not so "sticky." when you stop taking it, naturally your platlets will be more sticky than they were while you were on it, and clotting is more likely to occur, but there is no rebound effect.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2012, 11:32:19 PM »
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/mol.htm

those products have synergy, yes, but the dosages and forms are not effective in the least. the lipid stable for example...policosanol has a small percentage of lovastatin in it, 10mg yields not much at all, you need about 40mg of policoanol to get anything from it, 60mg is better. the niacin isn't nicotinate acid either, meaning it too doesn't do much of anything. you NEED the regular niacin WITH the flush side effect, no flush = no benefit because it's NOT niacin, it's an analogue that doesn't work and this has been proven in numerous studies. their products are OK at best, something suitable for maybe an epistane only 4 week cycle, but far from great for tren, test, etc, in even moderate dosages.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
tamoxifen also lowers LDL, just thought i'd throw that out there too...also, anyone using arimidex, it lowers your HDL, so i'd use a different AI if you're using adex.

"Tamoxifen — The anti-estrogen tamoxifen appears to lower total and LDL-cholesterol (12 and 19 percent, respectively, in one report) without changing HDL-cholesterol. There are conflicting data as to whether tamoxifen does or does not raise serum triglycerides."

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2012, 11:37:05 PM »
NICOTINIC ACID — Nicotinic acid is available in several formulations that include immediate-release (crystalline) and sustained release formulations such as Niacor® and Niaspan®. Nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are the two common forms of the vitamin most often referred to as niacin. (See "Overview of water-soluble vitamins", section on vitamin B3.) Nicotinic acid has a variety of effects on lipid metabolism (show figure 2):

It inhibits the hepatic production of VLDL and consequently its metabolite LDL [8].
It raises HDL levels by as much as 30 to 35 percent, both by reducing lipid transfer of cholesterol from HDL to VLDL and by delaying HDL clearance [8,9].
Another favorable property of nicotinic acid is a reduction in plasma fibrinogen levels [10].

Preparations — The content of over-the-counter (OTC) preparations of niacin are not federally regulated in the US [11]. OTC preparations that are marketed as causing "no flush" may have no free nicotinic acid and are ineffective in treating dyslipidemia, while some formulations of sustained-release OTC niacin have been associated with an increased risk of hepatotoxicity (see below); Slo-Niacin and perhaps Enduracin appear to be relatively safe. The sustained-release prescription brand Niaspan appears to be safe and effective although it is more expensive. OTC immediate-release niacin preparations are inexpensive, contain a full amount of free nicotinic acid, and are safer than most sustained-release preparations.

Uses — Nicotinic acid is effective in patients with hypercholesterolemia and in combined hyperlipidemia associated with normal and low levels of HDL cholesterol (hypoalphalipoproteinemia) [8,9,12]. The HDL raising properties of nicotinic acid occur with dosages as low as 1 to 1.5 g/day [12]. In contrast, the VLDL and LDL lowering effects are typically seen with higher doses (3 g/day) [8,9]. In one study, for example, nicotinic acid in a dose of 500 mg TID raised HDL cholesterol by 20 percent but reduced LDL cholesterol by only 5 percent. In comparison, a higher dose of 1.5 g TID produced more prominent changes of 33 percent (HDL elevation) and 23 percent (LDL reduction). At higher doses, nicotinic acid can also lower lipoprotein (a) levels by as much as 35 percent [9].

Additional LDL lowering can be attained by the addition of a bile acid sequestrant and/or HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (statin). In one study of 269 patients, the reduction of total and LDL cholesterol with sustained release niacin was 11 and 18 percent, respectively, compared with 23 and 32 percent, respectively, in those taking a combination of niacin and a statin [13]. A combination tablet with extended release niacin and lovastatin is now available and may help with compliance in patients who are already on a stable dose of both drugs [14].

Therapy with crystalline nicotinic acid is initiated at 100 mg three times daily and gradually increased to the targeted dosage as tolerated [12]. Pretreatment with aspirin 30 minutes prior to dosing can minimize flushing and other prostaglandin-mediated side effects noted below. This adverse reaction often diminishes in seven to 10 days. Nicotinic acid is better tolerated when ingested with food, which minimizes gastrointestinal side effects.

Niaspan® is a controlled release formulation of nicotinic acid that is administered once daily. Niaspan® is initiated at a dose of 500 mg nightly for one month and the dosage is titrated to 1000 mg. The standard dosage of Niaspan® is 1 to 2 grams nightly. It is advised that the medication be given with a night-time snack, but our experience suggests improved tolerability with dosing after the evening meal.

Side effects — The use of nicotinic acid is often limited by poor tolerability. At standard doses (1.5 to 4.5 g/day), flushing occurs in 80 percent of patients taking the crystalline preparation, and pruritus, paresthesias, and nausea each occur in about 20 percent [9].

Flushing appears to be less common with controlled release Niaspan®. In one study of 269 patients receiving a median dose of 2000 mg/day for 48 weeks, 4.8 percent discontinued the drug because of flushing [13]. In another report in which both formulations were given in a dose of 1500 mg/day for four months, Niaspan® was accompanied by fewer flushing episodes per month (1.9 versus 8.6) [15].

Elevations in hepatocellular enzymes are also common with nicotinic acid and may lead to severe hepatotoxicity, jaundice, and fulminant hepatitis. The onset of hepatocellular injury is not predictable; therefore regular monitoring of biochemical studies is mandatory. Crystalline niacin is preferred to most sustained-release preparations, since the former is associated with a greater hypolipidemic effect and seemingly less hepatotoxicity (show figure 3) [12,16]. An exception may be extended release Niaspan®, which has been found to minimally raise transaminases in clinical trials, but not cause significant hepatotoxicity [17].

Other important problems with nicotinic acid include [12]:

Nicotinic acid causes insulin resistance. As a result, hyperglycemia may develop in susceptible patients and the glycemic state may be worsened in those already being treated for overt diabetes mellitus [18]. This effect appears to be greatest with some extended release preparations, and minimized with crystalline niacin and perhaps Niaspan®. (See "Treatment of dyslipidemia in diabetes mellitus").
Nicotinic acid can induce hyperuricemia and precipitate acute gouty arthritis; it should therefore be avoided in any patient with a history of gout.
Nicotinic acid can produce hypotension in subjects treated with vasodilators, and can exacerbate unstable angina pectoris [19].
Nicotinic acid causes a dose-dependent elevation in plasma homocysteine levels that may negate its favorable effects on the lipid profile in certain subsets of patients [20]. Thus, after nicotinic acid is titrated to a stable maintenance dose, homocysteine levels should be measured. While many investigators would recommend therapy when homocysteine levels exceed 15 µmol/L, the efficacy of this approach remains uncertain and clinical trials are now ongoing to address this issue. (See "Overview of homocysteine").

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #79 on: February 11, 2012, 11:48:42 PM »
those products have synergy, yes, but the dosages and forms are not effective in the least. the lipid stable for example...policosanol has a small percentage of lovastatin in it, 10mg yields not much at all, you need about 40mg of policoanol to get anything from it, 60mg is better. the niacin isn't nicotinate acid either, meaning it too doesn't do much of anything. you NEED the regular niacin WITH the flush side effect, no flush = no benefit because it's NOT niacin, it's an analogue that doesn't work and this has been proven in numerous studies. their products are OK at best, something suitable for maybe an epistane only 4 week cycle, but far from great for tren, test, etc, in even moderate dosages.
Which is really strange when William Llewellyn reccomends everything you have said to  :-\ he also says to use nolva

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2012, 11:53:46 PM »
I worked in a pharmacy for years, and I will tell you that those free machines they have in safeway, cvs, etc, are NOT accurate AT ALL. The company who is supposed to calibrate them, NEVER does it. I had a reading of 155/94 and was like wtf!? This was on a cruise of 300/wk of just test. So I went to my doc worried as all hell, and he took my BP with a large cuff, because for us who train, regular cuffs are too small and will not give accurate readings, and it was perfect at 118/77. My suggestion, get yourself a doc visit and have him check your BP or go buy the old bulb and meter style kit with a large cuff, and do it yourself. As for your cholesterol, yea it's definitely high, but doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. It's the HDL and LDL that you need to see. I'd those are fucked, then you have a problem. Anyway, 1200mg red yeast rice, 81mg chewable aspirin, 3g omega-3(omega-3 ONLY, 3g fish oil and 3g omega-3 are 2 totally different things. 3g omega-3 is equal to 10 regular fish oil softgels.) also take 200mg COQ10, 1600mg plant phytosterols, 300mg grape seed extract, 1000mg niacin, and 500mg turmeric standardized extract for circumin. This with 20min cardio after every workout at about 4.5mph, should keep you healthy as can be without using medications. This is the exact protocol I'm using, and I'm on 600/wk tren, 900/wk EQ, and 750/wk test e. Just had blood taken a few days ago and everything is within the "normal" range. Everyone is different, so what works for me, may not work for you, but it will damn sure help.
I would rather take time off than take all the above...
But def some good advices tho
how long are you on your this cycle?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2012, 12:13:47 AM »
tribulus and saw palmetto.
X

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2012, 11:58:33 AM »
Which is really strange when William Llewellyn reccomends everything you have said to  :-\ he also says to use nolva

That's because it works lol

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2012, 12:04:49 PM »
I would rather take time off than take all the above...
But def some good advices tho
how long are you on your this cycle?

Well of course you should take time off, I'm only using these things because I'm currently "blasting." I blast for 3 months then cruise for 2 months, then repeat. I do take baby aspirin, fish oil, and niacin year round, but only use this more aggressive protocol when I'm using higher doses and multiple compounds. I have been on this cycle for 65 days so far.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »
Well of course you should take time off, I'm only using these things because I'm currently "blasting." I blast for 3 months then cruise for 2 months, then repeat. I do take baby aspirin, fish oil, and niacin year round, but only use this more aggressive protocol when I'm using higher doses and multiple compounds. I have been on this cycle for 65 days so far.
whats your typical blast and cruise cycles looks like?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »
how bad can adex be for your cholesterol? Ive been on it long time now, I need something or ill gyno flare up really bad. what else do you recommend?
muscle

L.L

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
how bad can adex be for your cholesterol? Ive been on it long time now, I need something or ill gyno flare up really bad. what else do you recommend?

look up for DIM ..natty sup..thanks me later

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2012, 12:42:54 PM »

no speak engles?
l

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »

will do, thanks!
muscle

L.L

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2012, 01:16:20 PM »
my cholesterol is all kinds of fucked up. it was bad when i was a natural and it got worse on gear. for me it's genetic and i just don't care, nothing i can do about it except stay on lipitor year round to get perfect cholesterol ratings but then still have heart disease because that shit doesn't do anything

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2012, 01:54:39 PM »
of course Im not the only one...there are the groinks ,che's, muzzolinis etc  but you , you dont, you fat, ugly,  bald and impotent..youre fucked

bitch I get more pussy than all of you combined!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2012, 02:21:52 PM »
I got a free cholesterol screening done, my cholesterol result was 285 points!  Holy shit.  Then I checked my blood pressure on the machine at Safeway I have hypertension.  I was able to do cardio at an intense level for 60 mins easily now after a few minutes my body begins aching and it gets hard for me to breathe.  Something's not right.

I'm only injecting close to 600 mg of tren ace and 900mg of EQ a week.  What can I do get my heart in a better shape w/out quitting the hormonas?  But if it's going to kill me so be it.

Why are you taking this shit? 99% of women find big muscles gross, and only a retard would lose their life over this. If I were to kill myself with drugs, it would be with crack and heroine. At least they are fun and don't make your dick go limp. Why would anyone take something that makes you bald, with an oily complexion full of acne, artherosclerotic and nephralgic? Why? Oh, why?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the trainer

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2012, 02:22:11 PM »
I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)"

Norm life baby "we're white and oh so hetero and our sex is missionary."
Norm life baby "we're quitters and we're sober our confessions will be televised."

You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall
Raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all

I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me
I don't like the drugs, the drugs, the drugs

Norm life baby "our god is white and unforgiving we're piss tested and we're praying."
Norm life baby "I'm just a sample of a soul made to look just like a human being."

Norm life baby "we're rehabbed and we're ready for our 15 minutes of shame."
Norm life baby "we're talkshown and we're poiting just like christians at a suicide."

You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall
Raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all
I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me
I don't like the drugs, the drugs, the drugs

There's a hole in our soul, that we fill with dope. And we're feeling fine.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2012, 02:23:49 PM »
Have you seen my Dick?

Man this thing is huge
Do you have John Holmes surpassed?

L.L

« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2012, 02:34:50 PM »
bitch I get more pussy than all of you combined!

this^^^, forgot about u ,son..sorry  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2012, 03:10:31 PM »
NICOTINIC ACID — Nicotinic acid is available in several formulations that include immediate-release (crystalline) and sustained release formulations such as Niacor® and Niaspan®. Nicotinic acid and nicotinamide are the two common forms of the vitamin most often referred to as niacin. (See "Overview of water-soluble vitamins", section on vitamin B3.) Nicotinic acid has a variety of effects on lipid metabolism (show figure 2):

It inhibits the hepatic production of VLDL and consequently its metabolite LDL [8].
It raises HDL levels by as much as 30 to 35 percent, both by reducing lipid transfer of cholesterol from HDL to VLDL and by delaying HDL clearance [8,9].
Another favorable property of nicotinic acid is a reduction in plasma fibrinogen levels [10].

Preparations — The content of over-the-counter (OTC) preparations of niacin are not federally regulated in the US [11]. OTC preparations that are marketed as causing "no flush" may have no free nicotinic acid and are ineffective in treating dyslipidemia, while some formulations of sustained-release OTC niacin have been associated with an increased risk of hepatotoxicity (see below); Slo-Niacin and perhaps Enduracin appear to be relatively safe. The sustained-release prescription brand Niaspan appears to be safe and effective although it is more expensive. OTC immediate-release niacin preparations are inexpensive, contain a full amount of free nicotinic acid, and are safer than most sustained-release preparations.

Uses — Nicotinic acid is effective in patients with hypercholesterolemia and in combined hyperlipidemia associated with normal and low levels of HDL cholesterol (hypoalphalipoproteinemia) [8,9,12]. The HDL raising properties of nicotinic acid occur with dosages as low as 1 to 1.5 g/day [12]. In contrast, the VLDL and LDL lowering effects are typically seen with higher doses (3 g/day) [8,9]. In one study, for example, nicotinic acid in a dose of 500 mg TID raised HDL cholesterol by 20 percent but reduced LDL cholesterol by only 5 percent. In comparison, a higher dose of 1.5 g TID produced more prominent changes of 33 percent (HDL elevation) and 23 percent (LDL reduction). At higher doses, nicotinic acid can also lower lipoprotein (a) levels by as much as 35 percent [9].

Additional LDL lowering can be attained by the addition of a bile acid sequestrant and/or HMG CoA reductase inhibitor (statin). In one study of 269 patients, the reduction of total and LDL cholesterol with sustained release niacin was 11 and 18 percent, respectively, compared with 23 and 32 percent, respectively, in those taking a combination of niacin and a statin [13]. A combination tablet with extended release niacin and lovastatin is now available and may help with compliance in patients who are already on a stable dose of both drugs [14].

Therapy with crystalline nicotinic acid is initiated at 100 mg three times daily and gradually increased to the targeted dosage as tolerated [12]. Pretreatment with aspirin 30 minutes prior to dosing can minimize flushing and other prostaglandin-mediated side effects noted below. This adverse reaction often diminishes in seven to 10 days. Nicotinic acid is better tolerated when ingested with food, which minimizes gastrointestinal side effects.

Niaspan® is a controlled release formulation of nicotinic acid that is administered once daily. Niaspan® is initiated at a dose of 500 mg nightly for one month and the dosage is titrated to 1000 mg. The standard dosage of Niaspan® is 1 to 2 grams nightly. It is advised that the medication be given with a night-time snack, but our experience suggests improved tolerability with dosing after the evening meal.

Side effects — The use of nicotinic acid is often limited by poor tolerability. At standard doses (1.5 to 4.5 g/day), flushing occurs in 80 percent of patients taking the crystalline preparation, and pruritus, paresthesias, and nausea each occur in about 20 percent [9].

Flushing appears to be less common with controlled release Niaspan®. In one study of 269 patients receiving a median dose of 2000 mg/day for 48 weeks, 4.8 percent discontinued the drug because of flushing [13]. In another report in which both formulations were given in a dose of 1500 mg/day for four months, Niaspan® was accompanied by fewer flushing episodes per month (1.9 versus 8.6) [15].

Elevations in hepatocellular enzymes are also common with nicotinic acid and may lead to severe hepatotoxicity, jaundice, and fulminant hepatitis. The onset of hepatocellular injury is not predictable; therefore regular monitoring of biochemical studies is mandatory. Crystalline niacin is preferred to most sustained-release preparations, since the former is associated with a greater hypolipidemic effect and seemingly less hepatotoxicity (show figure 3) [12,16]. An exception may be extended release Niaspan®, which has been found to minimally raise transaminases in clinical trials, but not cause significant hepatotoxicity [17].

Other important problems with nicotinic acid include [12]:

Nicotinic acid causes insulin resistance. As a result, hyperglycemia may develop in susceptible patients and the glycemic state may be worsened in those already being treated for overt diabetes mellitus [18]. This effect appears to be greatest with some extended release preparations, and minimized with crystalline niacin and perhaps Niaspan®. (See "Treatment of dyslipidemia in diabetes mellitus").
Nicotinic acid can induce hyperuricemia and precipitate acute gouty arthritis; it should therefore be avoided in any patient with a history of gout.
Nicotinic acid can produce hypotension in subjects treated with vasodilators, and can exacerbate unstable angina pectoris [19].
Nicotinic acid causes a dose-dependent elevation in plasma homocysteine levels that may negate its favorable effects on the lipid profile in certain subsets of patients [20]. Thus, after nicotinic acid is titrated to a stable maintenance dose, homocysteine levels should be measured. While many investigators would recommend therapy when homocysteine levels exceed 15 µmol/L, the efficacy of this approach remains uncertain and clinical trials are now ongoing to address this issue. (See "Overview of homocysteine").

I don't recommend Niacin for steroid-using bodybuilders for several reasons. The biggest is that Niacin in high doses is extremely hepatotoxic and steroids already put an enormous stress on the liver. The other reason is that steroids increase clearance of Niacine significantly, meaning that the low density lipoprotein lowering effect of Niacin on those who use steroids is much lower.

For steroid-using bodybuilders with cholesterol problems I believe that pravastatin is better even though it can damage skeletal muscle cells. Cranberry juice also helps to boost kidney function significantly and decrease systemic half-life of steroids without having an effect on the latching ability of steroid molecules on steroid receptors. Steroid-using bodybuilders should also ingest 50 grams a day of soluble fiber from oatmeal, which decrease the absorption of saturated fat and result in an increase in the production of short-chain fatty acids from bacteria in the colon, which significantly lowers LDL.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2012, 03:24:55 PM »
this^^^, forgot about u ,son..sorry  ;D

lol. forgiven

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
 Why are you taking this shit? 99% of women find big muscles gross, and only a retard would lose their life over this. If I were to kill myself with drugs, it would be with crack and heroine. At least they are fun and don't make your dick go limp. Why would anyone take something that makes you bald, with an oily complexion full of acne, artherosclerotic and nephralgic? Why? Oh, why?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Where did you get the statistic that "99% of women find big muscles gross"?  There's probably no chance I'll get muscular as Jay Cutler but I know I get more muscular than Slin.  You can't listen to what women say because they have no idea what they want.  If you try to give them what the want then a man with Bill Gates' money and Brad Pitt looks won't be enough.

Doing crack and heroin is stupid because they'll lead everything in your life to destruction like your career, health, money, family and reputation etc.  The hormones make get erections for no reason.  It can be embarassing in public, oh well.  My goal is to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger as possible.  That's the main reason I'm doing what I'm doing.  By being big you get lot of perks.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2012, 05:29:02 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's almost impossible to fuck on opiates--especially powerful ones like heroin.