Author Topic: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!  (Read 13409 times)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
The Gear's Going to Kill Me!
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:03:55 AM »
I got a free cholesterol screening done, my cholesterol result was 285 points!  Holy shit.  Then I checked my blood pressure on the machine at Safeway I have hypertension.  I was able to do cardio at an intense level for 60 mins easily now after a few minutes my body begins aching and it gets hard for me to breathe.  Something's not right.

I'm only injecting close to 600 mg of tren ace and 900mg of EQ a week.  What can I do get my heart in a better shape w/out quitting the hormonas?  But if it's going to kill me so be it.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 12:13:45 AM »
go to the doc. get on some bp and cholesterol meds. do cardio regularly
irongearco.com

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 03:15:13 AM »
+ baby aspirin to thin the blood that eq will thicken.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 07:12:18 AM »
Tren will fuck your lipids up like no other, and obviously the EQ is causing the high BP

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 07:14:02 AM »
I got a free cholesterol screening done, my cholesterol result was 285 points!  Holy shit.  Then I checked my blood pressure on the machine at Safeway I have hypertension.  I was able to do cardio at an intense level for 60 mins easily now after a few minutes my body begins aching and it gets hard for me to breathe.  Something's not right.

I'm only injecting close to 600 mg of tren ace and 900mg of EQ a week.  What can I do get my heart in a better shape w/out quitting the hormonas?  But if it's going to kill me so be it.

Both of those cause high blood pressure.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 07:27:10 AM »
Give up drugs and add running to your lifting routine.  Get lean and forget all thoughts of posing in a speedo.  Look thin and tight.  Get a decent haircut and keep it cut fresh.  Buy some decent clothes and focus on career.  Watch the girls flock to you instead of making steroid jokes behind your back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 07:47:18 AM »
sounds like youre a hyperresponder.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 07:49:23 AM »
I got a free cholesterol screening done, my cholesterol result was 285 points!  Holy shit.  Then I checked my blood pressure on the machine at Safeway I have hypertension.  I was able to do cardio at an intense level for 60 mins easily now after a few minutes my body begins aching and it gets hard for me to breathe.  Something's not right.

I'm only injecting close to 600 mg of tren ace and 900mg of EQ a week.  What can I do get my heart in a better shape w/out quitting the hormonas?  But if it's going to kill me so be it.
Cut tren to 300 EOD.......way too much IMO,unless contest prepping.
600 on the  equipoise.

Stupidly high cycles recommended here on getbig just to walk around Wal - Mart with ILS.  

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 08:54:30 AM »
Thanks for the advice guys.  I don't want to cut out the hormones.  I'll try taking a cholesterol lowering med, niaspan, and mini asipirn.  We'll see if that works.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »
I worked in a pharmacy for years, and I will tell you that those free machines they have in safeway, cvs, etc, are NOT accurate AT ALL. The company who is supposed to calibrate them, NEVER does it. I had a reading of 155/94 and was like wtf!? This was on a cruise of 300/wk of just test. So I went to my doc worried as all hell, and he took my BP with a large cuff, because for us who train, regular cuffs are too small and will not give accurate readings, and it was perfect at 118/77. My suggestion, get yourself a doc visit and have him check your BP or go buy the old bulb and meter style kit with a large cuff, and do it yourself. As for your cholesterol, yea it's definitely high, but doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. It's the HDL and LDL that you need to see. I'd those are fucked, then you have a problem. Anyway, 1200mg red yeast rice, 81mg chewable aspirin, 3g omega-3(omega-3 ONLY, 3g fish oil and 3g omega-3 are 2 totally different things. 3g omega-3 is equal to 10 regular fish oil softgels.) also take 200mg COQ10, 1600mg plant phytosterols, 300mg grape seed extract, 1000mg niacin, and 500mg turmeric standardized extract for circumin. This with 20min cardio after every workout at about 4.5mph, should keep you healthy as can be without using medications. This is the exact protocol I'm using, and I'm on 600/wk tren, 900/wk EQ, and 750/wk test e. Just had blood taken a few days ago and everything is within the "normal" range. Everyone is different, so what works for me, may not work for you, but it will damn sure help.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »
dmt lsd

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 09:57:19 AM »
Also, tren causes you to breathe heavym it just does, so if you can't deal with that, then drop the tren. Same thing is happening to me right now too, no big deal.it happened when I was prepping for my last show as well. Heavy breathing, getting out of breath easy, being hot all the time, night sweats, etc, are all common sides of tren.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 10:35:27 AM »
laughed at the title

but stay safe friend

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 10:46:44 AM »
Give up drugs and add running to your lifting routine.  Get lean and forget all thoughts of posing in a speedo.  Look thin and tight.  Get a decent haircut and keep it cut fresh.  Buy some decent clothes and focus on career.  Watch the girls flock to you instead of making steroid jokes behind your back.

LOL

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 10:51:01 AM »
now ive read as well of the rebound effect that occurs when you stop taking the baby aspirin, once you start is it best just to keep taking it?
muscle

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 10:56:47 AM »
LOL

Brocty, let me tell you all the guys I knew that juiced in the late 70's and 80's look like shit now. They had to quit due to health, finances or for legal reasons.  Many of them threw away pursuing careers because pursuing the syringe out of shady dealers in parking lots was their priority.  On a rare occasion when I run into some of them and they say in effect that lifting without drugs is a waste of time. That is sad. I also think of those who have died in their 40's and 50's.  

Go ahead and laugh at the advice of don't do drugs. Laugh at the advice of lifting as a life style for health and fitness.  Laugh at don't throw away your life chasing a syringe so you can impress people that don't give a shit about you.  

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 11:04:02 AM »
Brocty, let me tell you all the guys I knew that juiced in the late 70's and 80's look like shit now. They had to quit due to health, finances or for legal reasons.  Many of them threw away pursuing careers because pursuing the syringe out of shady dealers in parking lots was their priority.  On a rare occasion when I run into some of them and they say in effect that lifting without drugs is a waste of time. That is sad. I also think of those who have died in their 40's and 50's.  

Go ahead and laugh at the advice of don't do drugs. Laugh at the advice of lifting as a life style for health and fitness.  Laugh at don't throw away your life chasing a syringe so you can impress people that don't give a shit about you.  

good post

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 11:07:01 AM »
If you used one of those sit down bp machines you slip your arm in they are inaccurate unless you are a twink. The maximum arm diameter listed for those is 12".

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 11:16:05 AM »

Dont speak for everyone champ.

I'm pretty comfortable with who I am.  And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who can say that here. I have a degree and a career.  I will never try to make a living a bodybuilding, it's a passion.  By no way does everyone live off the syringe.  And I do feel bad for ones who workout to impress others.  I do it for me, to blow off steam, to build my body, to work towards new goals.. And I am much more healthy then lazy cuntz who sit around all day, drinking beer and watching t.v

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 11:36:43 AM »
Instead of aspirin, trying using cayenne pepper...Get the 90,000 heat unit stuff(Amazon) Also don't use blood pressure meds if you don't have to...Try using dark Chocolate 80% cacao and up at small amounts a day.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 11:38:25 AM »
now ive read as well of the rebound effect that occurs when you stop taking the baby aspirin, once you start is it best just to keep taking it?

if you take aspirin daily prepare to bleed out when you cut yourself with a paper or pop a zit.
Boundary Breaker

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 12:29:15 PM »
If you used one of those sit down bp machines you slip your arm in they are inaccurate unless you are a twink. The maximum arm diameter listed for those is 12".
If you can even get your arm in those machines you are a twink. I can't get mine in past the elbow.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 12:34:22 PM »
Fuck BP and Cholesterol meds dude, that shit will kill you lol

For one, the arm tests at places like those are ALWAYS inacurate, especially if you have large arms (were bodybuilders LOL)

Secondly, yeah, just do some cardio postworkout, and eat healthy, drink lots of water, and you'll be fine, I wouldn't worry about it

L.L

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 12:38:08 PM »
I got a free cholesterol screening done, my cholesterol result was 285 points!  Holy shit.  Then I checked my blood pressure on the machine at Safeway I have hypertension.  I was able to do cardio at an intense level for 60 mins easily now after a few minutes my body begins aching and it gets hard for me to breathe.  Something's not right.

I'm only injecting close to 600 mg of tren ace and 900mg of EQ a week.  What can I do get my heart in a better shape w/out quitting the hormonas?  But if it's going to kill me so be it.

I wonder why you mad..youre a fucking pussy that handle a liitle bit of juice, youre pre-destined to be small ,weak and cripple for life which it sucks.. ...go kill yourself ..oh wait steroids already are...lol..
ps. I could give u tons of advises on now to fix that but I odnt feel like it for being the scum that u are.....BP  the silent killa is gonna get you,son.. ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 12:40:47 PM »
I wonder why you mad..youre a fucking pussy that handle a liitle bit of juice, youre pre-destined to be small ,weak and cripple for life which it sucks.. ...go kill yourself ..oh wait steroids already are...lol

Man you're a fucken prick. Anyways get some cycle assist or something and mega dose it. Those compounds are known for the problems they're giving you. Equipose will give you higher blood pressure. Same with tren. Clean up your diet and do some cardio.