Author Topic: Milos' claims about pros cycles  (Read 13869 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Milos' claims about pros cycles
« on: July 08, 2007, 10:41:54 PM »
Do you guys really think this guys just taking less than a gram of test a week?

::)

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
Re: Milos' claims about pros cycles
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »
He has that nice RED glow, a Heart Attack waiting to happen.Hes on everything.
Goal to lift Heavy

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2007, 10:54:28 PM »
branch uses less than a gram of anadrol a week.... ;D

My guess is that Branch uses the most "Sauce" out of the top 50 Bodybuilders in the world right now..
musclegurus.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 10:55:10 PM »
He has that nice RED glow, a Heart Attack waiting to happen.Hes on everything.

What causes that red glow?  High blood pressure rarely manifests any physical symptoms, if ever, yet that red glow would appear to be something unhealthy...
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 10:57:57 PM »

he DOES look like hsi head is about to pop off.....

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 11:00:27 PM »
He has that nice RED glow, a Heart Attack waiting to happen.
God, you are dumb!

[/quote]

Hes on everything.
[/quote]
and lots of it

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 11:02:51 PM »
What causes that red glow?  High blood pressure rarely manifests any physical symptoms, if ever, yet that red glow would appear to be something unhealthy...

Damn, Matt for someone who doesn't use steriods...You sure are very pro steriod...It's only a matter of time before you start matt..Once you extablish a good source for the "sauce" there's going to be no looking back..
musclegurus.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 11:03:02 PM »

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 11:04:59 PM »

..they also eat kids for breakfast...and wives for lunch...

I am just waiting when some another "expert" as GH15 (or is it GH515 - due to his tendency to just "slightly"  exaggerate the numbers?) will claim that "this guys" take more than a KILO gram of test a week!

After all - with our "monkey see (but can't really see clearly), monkey do" principles in bodybuilding ...and "sound theory"  that if ONE GRAM of test (sufficient to MAJORITY of IFBB TOP PROS...and I do say TOP - not those few that competed on 17th anniversary of the Chinese Full Blue Moon /read ONCE IN THE LIFETIME/ IFBB professionals) is good - 2 is: "twice as good", 100 grams is "100 times better" so "this guys" must be taking a cool KILO.

Brilliant thinking of yet even more brilliant (getbig) minds!
Hallelujah!

The best thing is - I am scrutinized here for NOT TELLING THE TRUTH - as (I guess?) I want to......WHAT EXACTLY?
Misslead you...or SAVE YOUR LIVES?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 11:05:14 PM »
I am concern about Matt C steroid use. Dude is going too far

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 11:05:48 PM »
God, you are dumb!

Hes on everything.

and lots of it
I Know his on everthing just that nice REDGLOW caught my eye
Goal to lift Heavy

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 11:06:02 PM »
...they also eat kids for breakfast...and wives for lunch...

I am just waiting when some another "expert" as GH15 (or is it GH515 - due to his tendency to just "slightly" ::) exaggerate the numbers?) will claim that "this guys" take more than a KILO gram of test a week!

After all with our "monkey see (but can't really see clearly), monkey do" principles in bodybuilding ...and "sound theory" ::) that if ONE GRAM of test (sufficient to MAJORITY of IFBB TOP PROS...and I do say TOP - not those few that competed on 17 anniversary of the Chinese Full Blue Moon /read ONCE IN THE LIFETIME/ IFBB professionals) is good - 2 is: "twice as good", 100 grams is "100 times better" so "this guys" must be taking a cool KILO. ::)

Brilliant thinking of yet even more brilliant (getbig) minds!
Hallelujah!

The best thing is - I am scrutinized here for NOT TELLING THE TRUTH - as (I guess?) I want to......WHAT EXACTLY?
Misslead you...or SAVE YOUR LIVES?

If more isn't better then why the widespread talk of GH, Insulin, anadrol, dnp, etc..   Why not Testosterone alone?   It's clear that they are taking more.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 11:08:34 PM »

Bast are you trying to tell us it took you more than a gram of test a week to see results? What was you first cycle? Did you keep your gains? Did your nose get any smaller? Did your calves grow?

Thanks

SGT. D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 11:09:34 PM »
Bast are you trying to tell us it took you more than a gram of test a week to see results? What was you first cycle? Did you keep your gains? Did your nose get any smaller? Did your calves grow?

Thanks

SGT. D

No I've never injected anything.   

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 11:10:08 PM »
..well not into myself that is.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2007, 11:10:55 PM »

If more isn't better then why the widespread talk of GH, Insulin, anadrol, dnp, etc..   Why not Testosterone alone?   It's clear that they are taking more.

It is CLEAR...that you can also buy property on Mars - from the same people (dealers...who will tell you that your miserable 750mg order per week is a joke...as OBVIOUSLY Ronnie and Jay must take that in one day...or rather after every meal...Also, they will offer you two for one sale of the best real estate in just opened North Pole - right next to Santa...Gym membership included!)

Hurry up sale ends tomorrow...

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
Couldn't the red glow be sunburn?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 11:12:20 PM »
It is CLEAR...that you can also buy property on Mars - from the same people (dealers...who will tell you that your miserable 750mg order per week is a joke...as OBVIOUSLY Ronnie and Jay must take that in one day...or rather after every meal...Also, they will offer you two for one sale of the best real estate in just opened North Pole - right next to Santa...Gym membership included!)

I've heard from sources that say you're incorrect. You may have taken dosages like you say and recommend to others, but that doesn't mean a lot of the pros do the same.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 11:14:06 PM »

With these mass monsters it's all about saturating the receptors day and night by taking as much test as the human body can handle. GH15's amounts of test will definitely do that... maybe a bit more than is needed, but it will definitely saturate the receptors all the time. Your usage was probably on the lower end of the spectrum.
Hrmmm

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 11:15:04 PM »
GH15's cycle is for people who look like this after 10 or 15 years of hardcore natural training.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 11:15:27 PM »
Damn, Matt for someone who doesn't use steriods...You sure are very pro steriod...It's only a matter of time before you start matt..Once you extablish a good source for the "sauce" there's going to be no looking back..

I am the most Über-Libertarian person you will meet in your entire life.  I am highly pro-drug, more than almost anyone.  But I'm one to never take a recreational drug, never drink a drop of alcohol, and never even eat a chocolate bar.  I just have no desire to do it.  I found the lifestyle that has made my body chemistry what I honestly think is the best a human is capable of achieving and it is 100% drug free and I doubt that will ever change.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 11:16:05 PM »
Low dosage Vs. High.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 11:16:19 PM »

I bet you could sell Ice to the Eskimos :-X
Goal to lift Heavy

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 11:17:35 PM »
Low dosage Vs. High.

Really?  And we're all to presume you've got each and every one of those pros cycles written down for you to compare? Straight from them?

okey...bast the drug guru... ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 11:20:07 PM »
Like most topics, the truth is somewhere in between.  No doubt some pros use relatively low amounts and others use so much that they are on the verge of death on the day of their contests.  Also, as gh15 said, Milos may be influenced to withhold certain information due to political reasons.
Bodybuilding Pro.com