Author Topic: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  (Read 17508 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: AAAAaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »
The one positive aspect of having subacromial decompression/acromioplasty surgery is........I get to make Mr. Hate my bitch.

Slapping around uneducated dropouts like Mr. Hate is quite enjoyable.  :-*

The Coach

« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2007, 02:56:06 PM »
The one positive aspect of having subacromial decompression/acromioplasty surgery is........I get to make Mr. Hate my bitch.

Big words from a little man..........there's nothing wrong with my shoulder, no impingement or spurs so I don't know what the hell that had to do with anything.........nice try though!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2007, 03:01:24 PM »
Big words from a little man..........there's nothing wrong with my shoulder, no impingement or spurs so I don't know what the hell that had to do with anything.........nice try though!

I was referring to my shoulder.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2007, 03:07:54 PM »
Joe, two simple questions - and if you answer them, I will never rag on you again here:

1)
If you found out that the war in Iraq was started primarily for oil, would you still vote repub?

2)
If you found out that 911 was allowed to happen by our leaders, would you still vote repub?

Thanks.

The Coach

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2007, 03:08:26 PM »

Why in the hell would that be a positive aspect as to me being you "bitch"??

BTW, I'm trying to convince my son's travel baseball league to change the rules about kids (8-12) throwing junk balls, over the last 3 years I rehabed one 16 y/o two 18 y/o and one 19y/o after having Tommy John surgery, I've givin case studies to the league about the dangers of little league arm.......any ideas?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »

I unfortunately tore up my shoulder while overseas. I've been on the DL for a few months now.

Why else do you think I'm here?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2007, 03:19:06 PM »
Why in the hell would that be a positive aspect as to me being you "bitch"??

BTW, I'm trying to convince my son's travel baseball league to change the rules about kids (8-12) throwing junk balls, over the last 3 years I rehabed one 16 y/o two 18 y/o and one 19y/o after having Tommy John surgery, I've givin case studies to the league about the dangers of little league arm.......any ideas?

I assume it's the pitchers who gets the injury.

The thing to do is obviously to regulate how many innings the the kids are allowed to pitch at certain ages.

This would prevent injuries.

Also have rules allowing only a certain number of games pitched per month?

Something like that.

That's on the macro level.

As a team coach, it's rather simple. Just rotate more, less innings pitched. Let more try the pitching position, try out different positions throughout the season.

Remember that winning games isn't important at all.

It is to make the kids better players, learn them to play baseball thorougly.

So individual games means jack and shit.

As does seasons.

Whether you're successful or not, we will find out in 7-10 years.

Can you feel me on this?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2007, 03:27:04 PM »
Notice how the college dropout tries to brag. Sadly, he's looking for praise from fellow getbiggers. How sad is that?

The question is: Does Mr Hates W-2 reflect his phantom numbers?

Dude, what the hell? Are you obsessed with this guy?

Seriously, let it go already. You're really coming off as an elitist ass.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2007, 03:32:22 PM »
Rush Limbaugh uses the uneducated like Mr Hate........to help "carry the water"

Conversing with college dropouts is a waste of time.

Deep down.....they rightfully feel inferior.

conversing with college dropouts=bad

but conversing with anonomous people on the internet=good?
X

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2007, 03:46:01 PM »
Joe, two simple questions - and if you answer them, I will never rag on you again here:

1)
If you found out that the war in Iraq was started primarily for oil, would you still vote repub?

2)
If you found out that 911 was allowed to happen by our leaders, would you still vote repub?

Thanks.

I would like to answer..

1) It was a Bi partisan vote to start the war no matter what the reason

2) it was bi partisan government that let it happen it any one did

So I guess no one could vote either way
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »

Yes, I recommend you find a qualified physician (sports or ortho) to write you a letter that can be presented to the league describing the inherent dangers/contraindications of throwings "junk" on the soft tissue structures of growing adolecent boys.

I would ask the ortho to reference any previous studies completed (there are many) on this subject.  

This is a very serious problem that needs to be addressed by all Little Leagues.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2007, 03:53:20 PM »
Dude, what the hell? Are you obsessed with this guy?

Seriously, let it go already. You're really coming off as an elitist ass.

Who asked for you input?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »
Who asked for your input?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2007, 03:56:24 PM »

1)

2)

Thanks.

Joe, why ignore this one?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2007, 04:17:16 PM »
conversing with college dropouts=bad

but conversing with anonomous people on the internet=good?

Conversing with dyke trailer trash.............PRICEL ESS.  :-*

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2007, 04:19:57 PM »
Conversing with dyke trailer trash.............PRICEL ESS.  :-*

HAHAHAHAHA  ;D

OUCH!

The Coach

« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »
I assume it's the pitchers who gets the injury.

The thing to do is obviously to regulate how many innings the the kids are allowed to pitch at certain ages.

This would prevent injuries.

Also have rules allowing only a certain number of games pitched per month?

Something like that.

That's on the macro level.

As a team coach, it's rather simple. Just rotate more, less innings pitched. Let more try the pitching position, try out different positions throughout the season.

Remember that winning games isn't important at all.

It is to make the kids better players, learn them to play baseball thorougly.

So individual games means jack and shit.

As does seasons.

Whether you're successful or not, we will find out in 7-10 years.

Can you feel me on this?

-Hedge

Zack, It's not for my team, it's for the entire league throughout the entire Pony/USSSA system, my pitchers already know that if I see any of them throwing junk they automatically get taken out of the game, I'm trying to make it an even playing field for all the kids without sacrificing their arms when they get older, travelball is like big league baseball exept for kids, same rules apply, we even have scouts that go to other leagues and games for recruitment, all my kids are allowed to throw are just fast balls and change ups, nothing really with a rotation.

The Coach

« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2007, 04:29:20 PM »

1)

2)

Thanks.

I wasn't ignoring it, I was involved in another battle.

Question 1 - Yes, because I know it wasn't exclusivly for the oil, if we were allowed offshore drilling off of our shores and Anwar we wouldn't have to protect our intrests, but that's a question for the enviro's now isn't it?

Question 2 - It's a rediculous question and yes, I would!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2007, 04:30:52 PM »
Zack, It's not for my team, it's for the entire league throughout the entire Pony/USSSA system, my pitchers already know that if I see any of them throwing junk they automatically get taken out of the game, I'm trying to make it an even playing field for all the kids without sacrificing their arms when they get older, travelball is like big league baseball exept for kids, same rules apply, we even have scouts that go to other leagues and games for recruitment, all my kids are allowed to throw are just fast balls and change ups, nothing really with a rotation.

If I came across as a know-it-all about how you were to coach, I apologize.

At least I think I did. ;D

Seems like a rough situation, and you're always going to have some parents wanting their kids to win in the Little League to make up for what they (the parents) never were able to do as players themselves.

Those parents are least suited to be team managers and such.

I'm sure you will have lots of great anecdotes when the season is over from meeting these pastime heroes. ;D

Don't hesitate to tell us about it.... Coach! 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2007, 04:38:49 PM »

Yes, it's rediculous, but half the world believes it, so it is something to debate.

To clarify, you would vote Republican, even though it was republicans who were in power, oversaw the investigation, etc?  You would trust them?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2007, 04:55:11 PM »

1)

Joe, you endorse murder here.   By voting for those who you'd know did it, you are enabling it and are therefore morally culpable.   I find it shocking that you don't believe liberals can go to heaven, but you would proudly vote for people you know killed innocents here.   You endorse murder here.  I said I wouldn't rag on you anymore, so I'll let it go now.  Just thought you'd put what is right, and what God would want, over your hate for libs. I guess not.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »
 I find it shocking that you don't believe liberals can go to heaven,  

I believe Mr Hate voted for Bill Clinton. That makes him a flaming liberal in my book.

Take plenty of sunscreen Mr Hate.  ;D

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2007, 05:20:07 PM »
Yes, it's rediculous, but half the world believes it, so it is something to debate.

To clarify, you would vote Republican, even though it was republicans who were in power, oversaw the investigation, etc?  You would trust them?

I would love to see your stats on half the world. I think it is hard to place sole blame on a president that wasn't in power for very long at the time. And if it was let happen, then there is no one in the political spectrum that is innocent. Did it happen on purpose who knows, but if it did they are all to blame. Who would you vote for 240? Do you really yhink the democrats didn't know anything about it?

The Coach

« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2007, 05:25:04 PM »
I believe Mr Hate voted for Bill Clinton. That makes him a flaming liberal in my book.

Take plenty of sunscreen Mr Hate.  ;D

Nah, it just means back then I really didn't pay attention and like I said......he was a good salesmen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2007, 05:28:54 PM »
I would love to see your stats on half the world. I think it is hard to place sole blame on a president that wasn't in power for very long at the time. And if it was let happen, then there is no one in the political spectrum that is innocent. Did it happen on purpose who knows, but if it did they are all to blame. Who would you vote for 240? Do you really yhink the democrats didn't know anything about it?

hey man, I don't know who I'm voting for.

I understand the war is for oil, and 911 was needed for war, etc.

I just get pissed off when people who haven't looked at the 911 evidence will call it crazy.  I mean, it's asinine.  I don't know why I argue it here.  Mr I will spend the rest of his life calling it crazy, as his co-workers, clients, friends, and fmaily all LOOK at the evidence and realize shit, they *did* let it happen and stifle the investigation. 

Joe, you admit you "didn't pay attention" and voted for a scumbag like Clinton. I contend that you haven't "paid attention" to the 911 evidence, and challenge you to look at it.

To decline means you prefer to not "pay attention".  You're no better than a liberal at that point - at least they do their fvckin research.