Author Topic: Voting on Pins' N Needles - Obama speaks out on steroids this morning  (Read 7446 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Voting on Pins' N Needles - Obama speaks out on steroids this morning
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »

Is he your new idol instead of Fagdaddy's tool?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »
Just vote for the black guy, rather than the old white guy.  :P

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2008, 06:55:26 PM »
95% of Americans pay no taxes?

No, 95% of the public does not pay taxes.  Many, after EITC, and other deductions and credits pay no income taxes whatsoever.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2008, 06:57:28 PM »
Just vote for the black guy, rather than the old white guy.  :P

Go on youtube and type in Obama - Odinga and see if you still wanna support this sleeper cell candidate. 

This is coming out and obama is going to be exposed for the radical marxist he is, even on top of the ayeres, rev. wright stuff.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »

Obama is a joke.  His tax plan alone is a fraud.  95% of the people dont even pay taxes and many of those under his plan will just get a welfare check.

Taxing people who make 250k or more even more than they are now is just insane.  Who the heck does he think creates jobs in this country?????

How does taxing people's employers more help them in any way other than putting their job or health benes at risk since now the business will have to pay more in taxes?????????

This makes no sense whatsoever.   

oh lawd where are you getting your information from, the toilet store?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2008, 08:08:47 AM »
oh lawd where are you getting your information from, the toilet store?

I own two businesses and know how things run.  When you start working for a living and earning a paycheck you will understand that taxing people more to pay for more govt programs is not helpful to anybody.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2008, 08:54:02 AM »
I own two businesses and know how things run.  When you start working for a living and earning a paycheck you will understand that taxing people more to pay for more govt programs is not helpful to anybody.

People forget that 250,000 is a tiny business and they all are being mislead and think it only applies to people who earn 250,000 as employees.

Obama will cause much more unemployment when he cut down the profit margin of 99% of all businesses.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2008, 08:55:22 AM »
"the task of Zionists,” he said, “is to show that all political anti-Zionism”—that means criticism of the policies of the state of Israel—“is either anti-Semitism or Jewish self-hatred.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »
"the task of Zionists,” he said, “is to show that all political anti-Zionism”—that means criticism of the policies of the state of Israel—“is either anti-Semitism or Jewish self-hatred.”

The pathetic trash on these forums who think everything is a jewish conspiracy to explain their miserable lives is just amazing.

Get a life and get a job. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2008, 09:20:13 AM »
The pathetic trash on these forums who think everything is a jewish conspiracy to explain their miserable lives is just amazing.

Don't get excited by Mars, he's a long bitter and self proclaimed loser, he's venting out the steam of frustration lol.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2008, 09:32:52 AM »

You just cant handle the truth "333833330894844453".

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2008, 09:34:27 AM »

woopdie-doo ive been around small business and seen how its run my whole life as well.. im not the business owner, no, but i have studied basic business and economics and have a fair outlook on the world, and to be honest your country can recover from most things.. but the deficit that the conservative republicans in the recent years have left behind? ....  :-\ fuck what your government has done with your currency, its rippling around the world.

oh and come on don't be such a fucking clown there are many operating governments and societies with high-tax/high-benefit communities in the world, just accept whats going to happen!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2008, 09:35:48 AM »
Don't get excited by Mars, he's a long bitter and self proclaimed loser, he's venting out the steam of frustration lol.

They should put you on the gass pro bodybuilder wannabee.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »
You just cant handle the truth.

Whether it is true or not does not dictate how I run my own life.  I dont let others or some vague conspiracies hold me down from doing what I myself should be doing.  

Its easy to blame others, but you need to take responsibility for yourself and do the best you can for yourself.  People themselves are their own worst enemy, not conspiracy theories.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2008, 09:46:22 AM »
Steroids are dangerous and should be illegal!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »
woopdie-doo ive been around small business and seen how its run my whole life as well.. im not the business owner, no, but i have studied basic business and economics and have a fair outlook on the world, and to be honest your country can recover from most things.. but the deficit that the conservative republicans in the recent years have left behind? ....  :-\ fuck what your government has done with your currency, its rippling around the world.

oh and come on don't be such a fucking clown there are many operating governments and societies with high-tax/high-benefit communities in the world, just accept whats going to happen!

Do you understand how small of a business is 250,000$ Hussein taxs will be WAYYYYY higher than you think and will effect everyone!

Funny thing is he asks people in his rally who earn more than 250, well 99% of those who don't earn 250 work for someone who does, and if he earn less they will earn less, the loss gets rolled down not up.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »

Obama is a joke.  His tax plan alone is a fraud.  95% of the people dont even pay taxes and many of those under his plan will just get a welfare check.

Taxing people who make 250k or more even more than they are now is just insane.  Who the heck does he think creates jobs in this country?????

How does taxing people's employers more help them in any way other than putting their job or health benes at risk since now the business will have to pay more in taxes?????????

This makes no sense whatsoever.   

Do you ever say anything that makes sense? 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2008, 10:37:13 AM »
Do you ever say anything that makes sense? 
no, he is a low functioning moron
!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »
Do you understand how small of a business is 250,000$ Hussein taxs will be WAYYYYY higher than you think and will effect everyone!

Funny thing is he asks people in his rally who earn more than 250, well 99% of those who don't earn 250 work for someone who does, and if he earn less they will earn less, the loss gets rolled down not up.

Very few small businesses make over 250,000 PROFIT, not GROSS.  

You are a ignorant ass mother fucker.  Ok show me 1 stat where 99% of peoples bosses make 250,000.

If the owner of your company is making 1.2 million, and now pays a extra 30,000 in taxes do you think he is going to give you a PAY CUT? NO (which he wont because his accountant can manipulate the system and still pay less taxes)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2008, 10:59:02 AM »
no, he is a low functioning moron

Ok genius, lets see - what do you do for a living????????????   

What is your education level? 

How many businesses have you ever run???? - I run two how many do you run?

I myself have two businesses, have a B.A. and J.D. degree.  - 

You are most likely a low wage pathetic employee in a dead end job and going nowhere in life because you don't aspire to anything other than a 9-5 job taking orders from everyone else. 

Obama and the democrats appeal to those who are jealous of others, envy successful people, and feel a need to punish anyone who has done better themselves in life.

If you think that by taxing people who make 250k and above is going to create jobs you have no idea WTF you are talking about and need to get out of your moms' basement.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2008, 11:02:31 AM »

You are most likely a low wage pathetic employee in a dead end job and going nowhere in life because you don't aspire to anything other than a 9-5 job taking orders from everyone else. 

Obama and the democrats appeal to those who are jealous of others, envy successful people, and feel a need to punish anyone who has done better themselves in life.

If you think that by taxing people who make 250k and above is going to create jobs you have no idea WTF you are talking about and need to get out of your moms' basement.

Oh, the assumptions made by low functioning morons.  :P
!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2008, 11:22:34 AM »

Obama and his running mate both have J.D.'s

McCain and Palin barely graduated. Now you tell me me who can relate to dumbasses better

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2008, 11:24:32 AM »
Okay, then let me ask you a question straight up....and I am not asking if they should be allowed......but...... Should there be anabolic steroid testing in high school athletics?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2008, 11:25:32 AM »
Oh, the assumptions made by low functioning morons.  :P

Answer the question.  You cant and wont for obvious reasons.

What businesses or companies have you ever run or been an executive of?

How many jobs have you yourself ever created?????

How does taxing succesfull people and businesses more than they already are create jobs??????????