Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 80479 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2013, 02:05:24 PM »
Commenting on one of your posts isn't shitting on the thread, posting insults and hurling abuse around is shitting on the thread.

Why cant you just accept other people have opinions you crazy twat, get back on the gear before you kill someone.
I bet its a joy to be around you nowadays.
No shit sherlock, WTF do you think you did ding dong. You hurled abuse and insults. Did you not? You fucken dumbass.

ukjeff

« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2013, 02:07:05 PM »
No shit sherlock, WTF do you think you did ding dong. You hurled abuse and insults. Did you not? You fucken dumbass.
it's the best way to respond to people of below average intelligence, subtlety goes right over your head.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2013, 02:10:21 PM »
And you are famous for getting in shape once in your life.

You will go down in history as one of the sports legends.

and what the fuck will you go down as in history? the guy who judges others and looks down on them for doing things you dont agree with? gtfo

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2013, 02:10:30 PM »
it's the best way to respond to people of below average intelligence, subtlety goes right over your head.

Do you know what intelligence is? Let me help you: it's not about understanding subtleties.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2013, 02:16:57 PM »
OTH and Overload adding some good stuff here. That many injections per day sounds painful  :-X
The injection after awhile become very easy, also this guy has muscle everywhere so he injections in multiple spots, 2 spots in each quads, 2 spots in each glute, 3 spots in each shoulder, biceps, triceps. Basically at this point he will use every muscle possible.

For most this would be a problem, as for me I make sure my gear is painless, if I take a shot out of a bottle and it has a litle pain then I will not use it, with the exception of prop.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »
and what the fuck will you go down as in history? the guy who judges others and looks down on them for doing things you dont agree with? gtfo
Exactly

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2013, 02:23:43 PM »
The injection after awhile become very easy, also this guy has muscle everywhere so he injections in multiple spots, 2 spots in each quads, 2 spots in each glute, 3 spots in each shoulder, biceps, triceps. Basically at this point he will use every muscle possible.

For most this would be a problem, as for me I make sure my gear is painless, if I take a shot out of a bottle and it has a litle pain then I will not use it, with the exception of prop.

With that many frequent injections do guys like him/you do anything special to keep scar tissue build up down or do you guys just not have an issue with it?

ukjeff

« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2013, 02:25:45 PM »
I dont know where you get the idea that Im against people using drugs in bodybuilding, its just that cycle is ridiculous, you could take that and go to the gym and just do a pump workout, you would hadly have to train hard, in fact, I bet its next to impossible to train hard due to the huge pump you will get within minutes of lifting a weight.

Talk about "all drugs"  ::)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2013, 02:26:48 PM »
I dont know where you get the idea that Im against people using drugs in bodybuilding, its just that cycle is ridiculous, you could take that and go to the gym and just do a pump workout, you would hadly have to train hard, in fact, I bet its next to impossible to train hard due to the huge pump you will get within minutes of lifting a weight.

Talk about "all drugs"  ::)

How can you know if you've never done it?

ukjeff

« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2013, 02:29:03 PM »
That stack would make 95% of the people on here ill.
If it didnt they should change their dealer.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2013, 02:35:55 PM »
With that many frequent injections do guys like him/you do anything special to keep scar tissue build up down or do you guys just not have an issue with it?
I never go over 3000mg but this guy is in upwards of 6000-7000mg per week. Well we change pins after withdrawing from the bottle and we used 23 g or smaller,  I use 25g. It will make a noticeable difference to change the pin cause once it goes through the rubber stopper it dulls a bit, also every injection contains a full 3 cc's as to do less injections, mixing the gear in a single syringe is no problem.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2013, 02:36:13 PM »
This is nuts but the pros don't fuck around. I am sure he does diuretic although he did not mention them but I will run those things you wrote by him. He did say he used to drop his gh out completely at the 2 week mark but he said it was to hard to adapt to the change so he drops it to 6 iu's instead.  He does carb up with slin leading to the show but he didn't say much about this.

As for halo and primo, I will ask him what he thinks of these and why he did not used them. Primo is the best in my opnion, the hardest I ever looked was on primo and I don't think I will ever not use it when getting shredded again

"nuts" is 10 grams of testosterone per week...yes its been done, hint: kovacs exposed him publicly for it in retaliation.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2013, 02:37:23 PM »

higher dosed gear for less volume injections, learning to fit 4-5cc's in your quads glutes and vg.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2013, 02:38:58 PM »
That stack would make 95% of the people on here ill.
If it didnt they should change their dealer.
No it wouldn't, it would make 99% of people on here ill and that is the reason it is hard to turn pro cause very few have the genetic capability and the tolerance for this. It takes a brute and tough motherfuck... to do this.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2013, 02:40:05 PM »
This is the way I was given the info. He sent me then this morning
Ok here is what he wrote; an Ifbb pro, This is fucken even crazier then I thought  :o :o

Part 1 of contest prep till the half way mark

1 amp per day of sustonon
100 mg of prop per day
100mg TNE per day
200mg EQ acetate ester
150 mg tren a per day
100 mg anadrol per day
60 mcg of clen per day
18 IU of generic gh per day
insulin-- did not say how much.

Part 2 till the 2 week out mark

100mg of proper day
150mg TNE per day
200 mg tren a  per day
100 mg masteron per day
150 mg anadrol per day
100 mg of whinny per day
100mg anavar per day
100mcg clen per day
24 iu of gh per day
insulin- did not say how much

Part 3  2 weeks out

100mg test suspension per day
250 mg tren a per day
200 mg of masteron per day
50 mg anadrol per day
200 mg anavar per
200 mg of whinny per day
6 iu of gh per day
No insulin
No clen

He said he did some clomid and some letro along the way (did not say when or how much) Used a lot of caffeine and said he used t3 partially here and there. Used ephedrine for his workouts and at 10 days out he started site injections to bring up some week bodyparts.

That's it.

Where is the legit kigtropina??????????? All IFBB pro's use legit kigtropina...

:D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2013, 02:40:29 PM »
"nuts" is 10 grams of testosterone per week...yes its been done, hint: kovacs exposed him publicly for it in retaliation.

Beautiful man with glasses  ???

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2013, 02:40:59 PM »
I never go over 3000mg but this guy is in upwards of 6000-7000mg per week. Well we change pins after withdrawing from the bottle and we used 23 g or smaller,  I use 25g. It will make a noticeable difference to change the pin cause once it goes through the rubber stopper it dulls a bit, also every injection contains a full 3 cc's as to do less injections, mixing the gear in a single syringe is no problem.

Dorian said never to mix your gears together. it can cause reactions with the different suspension agents and between the compounds themselves. better to let every compound go into the bloodstream in it's pure form.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »
Dorian said never to mix your gears together. it can cause reactions with the different suspension agents and between the compounds themselves. better to let every compound go into the bloodstream in it's pure form.
No way, I don't know why he said that, I could be wring but I see no difference or reasoning behind this.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2013, 02:45:22 PM »
No way, I don't know why he said that, I could be wring but I see no difference or reasoning behind this.

I know....i just made it up... ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2013, 02:49:17 PM »

Ah, makes sense.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2013, 02:49:41 PM »
Bro seriously stop shitting on the thread, fuck I would almost trade jon Harridon for you as your just as annoying around here.

lmao

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »
ukjeff sounds like really stupid guy to be honest.

Please tell me, how the fuck does taking more steroids make you "lazy"? Training - pumping or heavy, powerlifting style, is FUN. That's cool part, feeling the pump and watching your muscles explode. Lifting heavier and heavier weights is fun as well.

Hard part about all that shit is diet and you fucking know that, you competed. You can take 10g of test and it simply won't make up for shitty diet in regards to contest prep.

Now, people who take botloads of t3, DNP and so on in order to balance their shitty eating habits - they are fucking lazy - like Palumbo and his bullshit that he HAD to eat pizza in order to maintain muscle... What about dropping t3 to 50mcg instead of 1kg and reducing calories instead?

Anabolics stated above are REQUIRED in order to maintain mascularity that is needed nowadays in bodybuilding.

To me, sad part is that with all that test and gh their heads are bloated and HUGE, on top of that they never really get rid of that additional bloat which makes them look even less impressive. There are shots when Kai, standing alone, seems smaller than fucking Schwarzenegger and to everyone it is pretty obvious that he's like literally two times bigger.

Nowadays 90% of pros have shitty structures as well. They were born with shitty structures, they took shitton of drugs that ruin their structures... Result is a fucking mess.

Have you seen NPC nationals? Yes, these guys are bigger, but when it comes to structure everyone sucks donkey balls. Just imagine what is bound to happen when these guys up the dose.

Coleman had amazing physique when he was younger. Dense, thick muscle, full muscle bellies, TINY waist. Take a look what happened to him when he started abuse. Now imagine what we're gonna see in 10 years from now. I'm afraid we'll miss Branch Warren.

ps. I really love Palumbo and his "supercharged metabolism" he brags so much about. No shit, you're on 1kg of t3 per day.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2013, 04:16:49 PM »
I'm afraid we'll miss Branch Warren.

LOL!

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2013, 07:04:37 PM »
This is the way I was given the info. He sent me then this morning
Ok here is what he wrote; an Ifbb pro, This is fucken even crazier then I thought  :o :o

Part 1 of contest prep till the half way mark

1 amp per day of sustonon
100 mg of prop per day
100mg TNE per day
200mg EQ acetate ester
150 mg tren a per day
100 mg anadrol per day
60 mcg of clen per day
18 IU of generic gh per day
insulin-- did not say how much.

Part 2 till the 2 week out mark

100mg of proper day
150mg TNE per day
200 mg tren a  per day
100 mg masteron per day
150 mg anadrol per day
100 mg of whinny per day
100mg anavar per day
100mcg clen per day
24 iu of gh per day
insulin- did not say how much

Part 3  2 weeks out

100mg test suspension per day
250 mg tren a per day
200 mg of masteron per day
50 mg anadrol per day
200 mg anavar per
200 mg of whinny per day
6 iu of gh per day
No insulin
No clen

He said he did some clomid and some letro along the way (did not say when or how much) Used a lot of caffeine and said he used t3 partially here and there. Used ephedrine for his workouts and at 10 days out he started site injections to bring up some week bodyparts.

That's it.

Just noticed the guy was using EQ acetate. Your friend must have both an amazing pain tolerance and an amazingly skilled lab/chef.