Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 79534 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Using Nandralone for Best Results
« on: February 26, 2013, 08:09:58 AM »
Reading through a few threads today, I couldnt help but notice an overwhelming dislike toward deca. This was surprising to me as deca is one of the most widely used and highest dosed drugs in the bodybuilding scene. I thought I would describe a bit on how deca is used today in the top national and pro ranks for great results.

#1) never come off deca. Just like test, deca is part of the "cruise." The most basic cruise cycle among most top guys is 1-2 grams of test and 800mg's of deca. Deca maintains a level of thick muscularity and density that few other drugs build over time. When one stays on deca for long durations without break, that is part of what builds that extremely thick and dense muscle mass that the top guys have.

#2) never go lower than 800mg's of deca. Going lower than 800mg's of deca is pretty much worthless. You will get all the negative side effects (if you are so predisposed) but none of the thick, dense mass that deca builds in doses of 800+.

#3) use NPP in 6-8 week periods to blast up to 2 grams of nandralone. Incorporate 6-8 week blasts in your offseason of up to 2 grams of nandralone by using NPP. 6-8 weeks on 2 grams of deca and you will build some serious muscle mass that will not come off when you drop back down to 800mg's.

Sample nandralone cycle:

Weeks 1-4 CRUISE
1,500mg testosterone cyp
800mg deca
5iu GH monday through friday
5iu humalog in morning and preworkout

Weeks 5-12 BLAST
1,500mg test cyp
800mg deca
150mg test prop ED
150mg npp ED
100mg TNE ED
100mg dbol ED
15iu GH post workout only
15iu humalog in morning and preworkout

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 08:12:46 AM »
You see nothing wrong with never coming off of deca? Why take deca and npp together?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 08:13:53 AM »
How much and how often do you need to inject deca?  Daily, EOD?  100mg each time?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 08:24:50 AM »
You see nothing wrong with never coming off of deca? Why take deca and npp together?

Deca and npp together lol

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 08:26:26 AM »
You want advice on how to inject a substance from a vial you brought from the trunk of someone's car?  What can go wrong? At least you came to the right place where the majority of the guys here a college kids living in the basement of their mommy's house when they are not at their part time job delivering pizza.  I'm sure the advice is spot on.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 09:00:49 AM »
BFG, do you recommend 800mg for a first time nandrolone user? I've used NPP once 2 years ago at 420mg when I was smaller and got good results. Plan on using it again in the future, but I have added at least 20lbs of solid muscle since then

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 09:03:16 AM »
You want advice on how to inject a substance from a vial you brought from the trunk of someone's car?  What can go wrong? At least you came to the right place where the majority of the guys here a college kids living in the basement of their mommy's house when they are not at their part time job delivering pizza.  I'm sure the advice is spot on.

I agree with the point of your post, but I've noticed you mentioning the kids quite a number of times. There may be kids, but there's also a number of well informed adults with adult opinions, that may sometimes kid around with kids.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 09:26:52 AM »
I agree with the point of your post, but I've noticed you mentioning the kids quite a number of times. There may be kids, but there's also a number of well informed adults with adult opinions, that may sometimes kid around with kids.

We're all kids to him ....look at his name.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 10:01:29 AM »
BFG, do you recommend 800mg for a first time nandrolone user? I've used NPP once 2 years ago at 420mg when I was smaller and got good results. Plan on using it again in the future, but I have added at least 20lbs of solid muscle since then

How much test are you on? lets assume 1 gram.

If you are truly a first time nandralone user start your cruise at 1g test 400mg deca. blast #1 = 1.5g test, 1g deca for 6 weeks. Then drop back to 1.2g test, 600mg deca. Thats your new cruise. Then blast #2 = 2g test, 1.2g deca. Then drop back to 1.5g test, 800mg deca. Thats your new cruise. Dont increase your deca cruise amount, just blast higher and higher until your deca hits 2g's and your test hits 3g's. Once you hit those numbers on a blast start adding in a gram of EQ, non stop.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 11:11:25 AM »
Nandrolone's potential effects on the heart compared to other drugs is unnerving.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 11:16:27 AM »
Been using npp last year on and off. Completely changed my look. Love the stuff.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 11:36:59 AM »
Assume you'd need an AI with all that BFG...

What's your approach to that side of things

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 12:10:22 PM »
Ive tried deca@ 600-750 mg EW  for 10 wks and npp @  900 mg week for 6 weeks and got nothing out of them. I'm thinking I'm just not a nor-19 responder. Now test & anavat. That's a different story...

All the deca & npp did was get me real tired and depressed.

Rs

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 01:21:39 PM »
Assume you'd need an AI with all that BFG...

What's your approach to that side of things

I much prefer 20-40mg's of nolvadex than an AI. Maybe 0.5mg adex every 3 days if the water retention is causing blood pressure issues. Estrogen is not all bad. Everyone gets gyno, anyway...just get the glands cut out.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 01:25:03 PM »
dude, theres ppl here who dont live in the delusion world and who dont want moonface year round with a permanent limp dick on top of that.

never come off deca ::)

deca and npp ::)

test cyp stacked with propionate ::)

im taking groinks stance on you.

time to show your face, the credibility is going down the toilet.

My advice is for people who compete at the national or pro level, or want to.

What is so comical about prop stacked with cyp? Would you prefer blasting from 1 gram to 3 grams with long esters when the entire blast is 6-8 weeks? Makes no sense if you understand steroid esters. Same with npp. You come across as though you dont realize the short vs long ester advantage to dramatically increasing and decreasing doses for blasting and cruising.

only time to come off deca is last 8-10 weeks of contest prep.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 01:25:52 PM »
I much prefer 20-40mg's of nolvadex than an AI. Maybe 0.5mg adex every 3 days if the water retention is causing blood pressure issues. Estrogen is not all bad. Everyone gets gyno, anyway...just get the glands cut out.

you recommend nolva for that much nandrolone...lol

ukjeff

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 01:26:12 PM »
Sample nandralone cycle:

Weeks 1-4 CRUISE
1,500mg testosterone cyp
800mg deca
5iu GH monday through friday
5iu humalog in morning and preworkout

Weeks 5-12 BLAST
1,500mg test cyp
800mg deca
150mg test prop ED
150mg npp ED
100mg TNE ED
100mg dbol ED
15iu GH post workout only
15iu humalog in morning and preworkout

BFG = Big Fucking Gobshite

You could half those two stacks and get the same results.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 01:27:22 PM »
you recommend nolva for that much nandrolone...lol

Dont tell me you actually believe in the nolvadex + deca myth.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 01:27:58 PM »
BFG = Big Fucking Gobshite

You could half those two stacks and get the same results.

roughly how much gear do you think the top 5 in the last Mr O were using? half that?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 01:28:52 PM »
Dont tell me you actually believe in the nolvadex + deca myth.

How about if someone get leaky nips...that won't do shit. You need something like caber or prami to control prolactin you dumb fuck.

ukjeff

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 01:30:45 PM »
roughly how much gear do you think the top 5 in the last Mr O were using? half that?
Whats that got to do with what I said?
Guys at the Olympia are not using to grow, dont you know they are dieting?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 01:31:16 PM »
How about if someone get leaky nips...that won't do shit. You need something like caber or prami to control prolactin you dumb fuck.

if someone starts lactating then they can take prami...if you honestly think staying on caber and/or prami year round for steady ancillary use...lol

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 01:31:50 PM »
Whats that got to do with what I said?
Guys at the Olympia are not using to grow, dont you know they are dieting?

in their offseason, do you think they were using that half that much gear? honest question for you.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 01:33:13 PM »
if someone starts lactating then they can take prami...if you honestly think staying on caber and/or prami year round for steady ancillary use...lol

You won't be needing to buy milk at the grocery store anymore with that much nandrolone

ukjeff

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 01:34:32 PM »
in their offseason, do you think they were using that half that much gear? honest question for you.
I couldn't give a shit WHAT people are taking, what Im saying is that stack could be cut in half and you would still gain roughly the same amount with far less adverse effects.

Oh and if you need to take that much to get gains then bodybuilding isn't for you.