Author Topic: Listen up Republicans. (and Democrats)  (Read 10162 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Listen up Republicans. (and Democrats)
« on: January 17, 2013, 07:53:17 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Listen up Republicans. (and Democrats)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 07:55:45 AM »
Flip it around and then it bashes liberal.   8)

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 07:55:49 AM »
No matter which side of the fence you are on...

LAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Listen up Republicans.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 07:57:16 AM »
i see, ta is back to sane again.

yeah the gop the self proclaimed liberty warriors who dont want homos to have sex or exist at all.

???

I don`t consider myself either.

I am against gun control legislation but fully support abortion rights. I am for more freedom and less ineffective government regulation.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 08:10:35 AM »
It really doesn't matter if I'm a republican or a liberal. Doesn't matter if I go to church twice a week or worship the devil. I just want to live my life the way I want to live it. Of course I have to follow the laws of the land and the laws of society. But other then that I could give a fuck what you do, as long as you leave me the fuck alone.

Both sides are guilty of telling the other what to do and how to live their lives. But honestly I think its the left that the most guilty of this. They call themselves 'progressives' and act like they are enlightened to tell us what we can and can't do. Fuck all of you. If I want to carry a gun its my right. If you want to have an abortion, thats your choice, not mine. Besides we don't need more unwanted babies that turn into criminals.

If you don't like fox news or cnn, change the fucking channel and shut up. Be at peace with what is. Focus on your life and how you can help people and make the world a better place. You'll never achieve that by telling people what they can't do and by stripping them of their freedoms.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 08:29:55 AM »
It really doesn't matter if I'm a republican or a liberal. Doesn't matter if I go to church twice a week or worship the devil. I just want to live my life the way I want to live it. Of course I have to follow the laws of the land and the laws of society. But other then that I could give a fuck what you do, as long as you leave me the fuck alone.

Both sides are guilty of telling the other what to do and how to live their lives. But honestly I think its the left that the most guilty of this. They call themselves 'progressives' and act like they are enlightened to tell us what we can and can't do. Fuck all of you. If I want to carry a gun its my right. If you want to have an abortion, thats your choice, not mine. Besides we don't need more unwanted babies that turn into criminals.

If you don't like fox news or cnn, change the fucking channel and shut up. Be at peace with what is. Focus on your life and how you can help people and make the world a better place. You'll never achieve that by telling people what they can't do and by stripping them of their freedoms.

And, therein lies the controversy. Which philosophy/doctrine should determine the laws of society,

Secular progressivism/humanism or Judeo-Christian philosophy?

From my point of view, liberals are "pro-choice" when it comes to killing children in the womb but not so much "pro-choice", as it relates to educating them outside the womb. They want our children to go to public schools; but, you'd have to put guns to their heads to get THEIR kids into public schools (especially in places like Chicago and D.C., DOMINATED by Democrats).

Some are all about saving the earth and hate big oil; yet, the poster boy of green energy just dumped his failing left-winged cable news network on Al-Jazeera (run by the BIGGEST OIL BARONS on the planet) for half a billion dollars (pocketing about $75 million himself). And, for all his talk about paying higher taxes to do his "fair share", he tried to close this deal before Obama's tax hikes kicked into gear.

Liberals are all for "gay rights" but not so much for polygamist rights or pedophile rights (for now, at least).

I mean, if you don't think that marriage is one man and one woman, what's the difference between changing the gender rules (for gays) and changing the numbers rules (for polygamists) or the age rules (for pedos)?

We have libs, crying for the "Fairness Doctrine" in media. Yet, they've been breaking their necks, trying to get Fox News and conservative talk radio yanked off their air.

Racism and sexism WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.......UNLESS the targets are minorities and women who are conservatives.

It sounds like that old saying: Liberals believe that laws and rules are for everybody......ELSE!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 08:31:55 AM »
And, therein lies the controversy. Which philosophy/doctrine should determine the laws of society,

From my point of view, liberals are "pro-choice" when it comes to killing children in the womb but not so much "pro-choice", as it relates to educating them outside the womb. They want our children to go to public schools; but, you'd have to put guns to their heads to get THEIR kids into public schools (especially in places like Chicago and D.C., DOMINATED by Democrats Stupid Black People).

Some are all about saving the earth and hate big oil; yet, the poster boy of green energy just dumped his failing left-winged cable news network on Al-Jazeera (run by the BIGGEST OIL BARONS on the planet) for half a billion dollars (pocketing about $75 million himself). And, for all his talk about paying higher taxes to do his "fair share", he tried to close this deal before Obama's tax hikes kicked into gear.

Liberals are all for "gay rights" but not so much for polygamist rights or pedophile rights (for now, at least).

I mean, if you don't think that marriage is one man and one woman, what's the difference between changing the gender rules (for gays) and changing the numbers rules (for polygamists) or the age rules (for pedos)?

It sounds like that old saying: Liberals believe that laws and rules are for everybody......ELSE!!!

Fixed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 08:32:48 AM »

From my point of view, liberals are "pro-choice" when it comes to killing children in the womb but not so much "pro-choice", as it relates to educating them outside the womb. They want our children to go to public schools; but, you'd have to put guns to their heads to get THEIR kids into public schools (especially in places like Chicago and D.C., DOMINATED by Democrats).

We have libs, crying for the "Fairness Doctrine" in media. Yet, they've been breaking their necks, trying to get Fox News and conservative talk radio yanked off their air.

Racism and sexism WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.......UNLESS the targets are minorities and women who are conservatives.

I support polygamist rights and think the age of consent should be lowered.  Hope this helps.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 08:34:02 AM »
Fixed.

I had it right the first time. DEMOCRATS! And, in case you missed it, Adonis, there are plenty of stupid white people who contribute to this madness as well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 08:35:33 AM »
I had it right the first time. DEMOCRATS! And, in case you missed it, Adonis, there are plenty of stupid white people who contribute to this madness as well.
No.  The problem of Chicago and DC, the cities you mentioned,  are the blacks.  Do you need proof?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 08:36:29 AM »
I support polygamist rights and think the age of consent should be lowered.  Hope this helps.

Lowered to what? 10? 12? I'm sure the NAMBLA bubbas will be sending you Christmas cards.

As for polygamy, talk about foot in the mouth, you're the same guy, who keep wailing about Islam and Muslims (the main practitioners of polygamy, these days). Were they to get a foothold in this country (as they have in others), you'd be having a coronary about it.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »
No.  The problem of Chicago and DC, the cities you mentioned,  are the blacks.  Do you need proof?

They're on the low end of the totem pole. By and large, they're not the one scratching the laws. And those problems go beyond those two cities.

Besides, were it not for "stupid black people", your beloved Obama would not still be in office.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 08:39:16 AM »
Lowered to what? 10? 12? I'm sure the NAMBLA bubbas will be sending you Christmas cards.

As for polygamy, talk about foot in the mouth, you're the same guy, who keep wailing about Islam and Muslims (the main practitioners of polygamy, these days). Were they to get a foothold in this country (as they have in others), you'd be having a coronary about it.

I have no problem with what anyone does in the bedroom between consenting human being regardless of age.  I don`t hate the Muslims because they are polygamist, I hate them because they are just like you, religious morons but a lot more violent.  You are just as stupid as they are, but are less violent.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 08:39:38 AM »

No shit.  Take all the stupid black people out of DC and Chicago and those places would be ghost towns.  Crime free ones though for the most part.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 08:41:45 AM »
???

I am against gun control legislation but fully support abortion rights. I am for more freedom and less ineffective government regulation.

This

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 08:43:25 AM »
I think some people here give blacks too much credit....they arent the ones pullint the strings.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 08:44:42 AM »

#1  God himself is Pro Choice and has performed abortions himself.  So you really have no argument there.  

#2  Marriage is the union of 2 human consenting adults.  Poly-marriage goes against this as it is more than 2.  Pedo-marriage goes against this because one of the "consenting adults" is missing.  Animal-marriage which dumbass homophobes try to link to the next step after gay marriage goes against this because the animal is neither human nor consenting.  Same thing for the argument about marrying trees, rocks, etc..

Denying two consenting adults the right to marry is simple bigotry.  Hiding behind a fabricated book of stories is just ignorant.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 08:44:54 AM »
This
Why aren`t there more blacks be like you Option D?  Why do you think this is?  I have a few theories of my own such as the social pressures when it comes to going against "The Black Community" that have been established by blacks writ large and their lack of acceptance to anyone who "betrays" their culture.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 08:46:01 AM »
Yes, the Black Communities need more Big Mals, Parkers and Wiggsies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 08:46:33 AM »
I think some people here give blacks too much credit....they arent the ones pullint the strings.
They are the ones who destroy the strings, steal them, and then use them to kill each other ala Detroit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 08:46:46 AM »

Maybe you should :

A- Not be black.
B- Not be so lazy you can't pull strings.
C- Not give blacks any credit at all.
D - wanna fight?

LOL

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 08:47:22 AM »
I have no problem with what anyone does in the bedroom between consenting human being regardless of age.  I don`t hate the Muslims because they are polygamist, I hate them because they are just like you, religious morons but a lot more violent.  You are just as stupid as they are, but are less violent.

Yes, you do have a problem with what they do in the bedroom.

Why? Because the primary purpose of polygamy is something you LOATHE like the plague: HAVING LOTS OF CHILDREN.

Perhaps, you hate them because they're just like YOU: Arrogant, dismissive jerks, who insult anyone who doesn't think like them, and thus feel such people should be wiped out.

The only difference is that the Muslims will tell you to your face they wish to exterminate and justify such via religion. You justify such via humanism; yet you hide your true desires, like the coward you are.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 08:47:59 AM »
#1  God himself is Pro Choice and has performed abortions himself.  So you really have no argument there.  

#2  Marriage is the union of 2 human consenting adults.  Poly-marriage goes against this as it is more than 2.  Pedo-marriage goes against this because one of the "consenting adults" is missing.  Animal-marriage which dumbass homophobes try to link to the next step after gay marriage goes against this because the animal is neither human nor consenting.  Same thing for the argument about marrying trees, rocks, etc..

Denying two consenting adults the right to marry is simple bigotry.  Hiding behind a fabricated book of stories is just ignorant.

I don`t agree with the marriage part here.  I think Poly-Marriage is perfectly fine and should be legal.  I think age should not matter between consenting humans.  I have no problem if somebody wants to marry a duck or a cat or a Fence Post.  Why should I care?

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 08:48:50 AM »
???

Libertarian leaning?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 08:48:59 AM »
No shit.  Take all the stupid black people out of DC and Chicago and those places would be ghost towns.  Crime free ones though for the most part.

Take all the "stupid black people" out of DC and Chicago and the Bills would win a Super Bowl, before liberals would win another presidential election.