Author Topic: David Jacobs Makes Plea Deal On Drug Charge - Names Dallas Cowboys and others!  (Read 11742 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Dumb statement.
A lot of factors involved and every case is different. Would you try to be a hero if there's so much to lose?
I for sure wouldn't want to be "made an example of".

I don't think so...............(way i was brought up...you don't rat period!,if you do the rest of your life is ruined/your a "marked man" ........piece of shit,all it takes is one, you "Rat out people" ..your stuck with the "Rat/piece of shit" label for life!,)
i been in situations could have been "made easier" for me if "i coperate"..no thanks!
don't do the time if you can't do the crime.............

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Your reputation is all you got in this world!
once it's ruined your fucked...............fuc ked for life!

Alex23

Your reputation is all you got in this world!
once it's ruined your fucked...............fuc ked for life!

What kind of crime you've been involved into Mike? You seem like an honest guy.....

I do disagree in this case thought... would the multi mil contract players run to his rescue? I don't think so...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I don't think so...............(way i was brought up...you don't rat period!,if you do the rest of your life is ruined/your a "marked man" ........piece of shit,all it takes is one, you "Rat out people" ..your stuck with the "Rat/piece of shit" label for life!,)
i been in situations could have been "made easier" for me if "i coperate"..no thanks!
don't do the time if you can't do the crime.............
Suppose you had kids and family that depended on you and were faced with doing a lot of time, say 10 years or cooperating and going free. What would you do? Pretty much everyone would cooperate in a situation like that.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
What kind of crime you've been involved into Mike? You seem like an honest guy.....

I do disagree in this case thought... would the multi mil contract players run to his rescue? I don't think so...

A lot of my "stuff" (charges) were work related ............(i "bounced" in clubs for almost 20 years)
one example: two story club,guy gets rowdy (bust a pool stick in half, stabs a customer in the head with it)
2 bouncers throw him in the elevator ....when the elevator doors open on the bottom floor the guy is so badly beaten he needs an ambulance and life support ,(later on he identifies "MIKE A" as the assailant),it was in actuality the "other bouncer" (a young inexperienced hot-head with a chip on his shoulder), DA reccomends "rolling over" on the other guy in return for a reduced sentence,would you?........................ ......
"MIKE A" didn't,"MIKE A" can go anywhere he wants/train at any gym, work at any club WHY??
because everyone knows he didn't RAT!(we got a very large HELLS ANGELS chapter out of LYNN MASS,the club was in Salem next town over from Lynn/i was/are friends with some of these guys)
Your reputation follows you wherever you go!........................ ........(you can't hide!)
don't rat and you will be fine

Mike

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
A lot of my "stuff" (charges) were work related ............(i "bounced" in clubs for almost 20 years)
one example: two story club,guy gets rowdy (bust a pool stick in half, stabs a customer in the head with it)
2 bouncers throw him in the elevator ....when the elevator doors open on the bottom floor the guy is so badly beaten he needs an ambulance and life support ,(later on he identifies "MIKE A" as the assailant),it was in actuality the "other bouncer" (a young inexperienced hot-head with a chip on his shoulder), DA reccomends "rolling over" on the other guy in return for a reduced sentence,would you?........................ ......
"MIKE A" didn't,"MIKE A" can go anywhere he wants/train at any gym, work at any club WHY??
because everyone knows he didn't RAT!(we got a very large HELLS ANGELS chapter out of LYNN MASS,the club was in Salem next town over from Lynn/i was/are friends with some of these guys)
Your reputation follows you wherever you go!........................ ........(you can't hide!)
don't rat and you will be fine

Mike
Spoken like a true convict. Let getbig be your anti-crime.

Washington Post
The trainer, David Jacobs, told KTVT-TV in Dallas that he will cooperate with federal investigators and tell them about professional athletes using steroids.

Dallasdoom

• Getbig II
How long before he has his own column with Muscular Development?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
That guy appears in all those MD after party pics!!!

I sure hope he doesn't rat out bbing competitors...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Spoken like a true convict. Let getbig be your anti-crime.

Washington Post
The trainer, David Jacobs, told KTVT-TV in Dallas that he will cooperate with federal investigators and tell them about professional athletes using steroids.
no that sounds like the way a REAL MAN would handle a situation instead of a little bitch like you who would wet his panties when the cops are breathing down your neck with threats, in real life you wouldn't say shit to Mike's face because you'd get your jaw broken inside of 10 seconds.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
I thought he used vitargo, not steroids.   :-\  ::)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
epic hair-do on the criminal
Air Falcon

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
he has hard on for someone  ::)

Alex23

Was our tattoed "folded over" friend involved in narcotics?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Bump.

Army of One

• Getbig V