Author Topic: Charles Glass - Angles to his different parts of muscles  (Read 14757 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Charles Glass - Angles to his different parts of muscles
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2018, 08:07:11 PM »

About 10 years ago a radiographer told me my body had not aged much. She worked in a busy hospital and saw hundreds of patients each month. I don't subscribe to taking hormone replacement treatments.

BULLSHIT  ::)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2018, 08:14:51 PM »
haha i hate to laugh but vince is a thriving asshole

In this case this Wiggs know it all is wrong, not Vince.

You don't just put your hand in a supinated position and it magically stays there. That requires supination from both biceps brachii as well as the supinator muscle in the forearm. He's also right about the different stimulation by overloading supination more with offset dumbbell curls.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #102 on: March 23, 2018, 08:16:45 PM »

Yes, but my handles are not impeded by the thighs. Most workouts result in sore biceps and triceps. DOMS seldom results after using other machines or free weights.

Do you often have thoughts about supinating Goodrum and Wiggs cock simultaneously?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: March 23, 2018, 09:12:51 PM »
Yes he did have bigger arms

Only Lee has 8 Mr.O wins
& Bertil has a prison cell.

;D
I hate to admit it but Fox was better than Haney. Fox got robbed

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #104 on: March 23, 2018, 09:21:04 PM »
In this case this Wiggs know it all is wrong, not Vince.

You don't just put your hand in a supinated position and it magically stays there. That requires supination from both biceps brachii as well as the supinator muscle in the forearm. He's also right about the different stimulation by overloading supination more with offset dumbbell curls.

Can you explain to me how you would put your hand in the supinated position without putting your arm in the position?  YOU CAN'T!  You're being an asshole and if you look at my comment to Vince after you'll see I spoke about the arm.  You're looking for something to nitpick at but you look like an asshole in the process.   I know I'm right because it's the truth. There is no supinator muscle.  You put joints and muscles in a supinated position.  Supinated is a position not a joint or muscle, I can't make that any more clear.  Just like pronation and neutral are positions and not muscles.  You wanna play word games we can go but you'll lose...Asshole.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: March 23, 2018, 09:22:50 PM »
Can you explain to me how you would put your hand in the supinated position without putting your arm in the position?  YOU CAN'T!  You're being an asshole and if you look at my comment to Vince after you'll see I spoke about the arm.  You're looking for something to nitpick at but you look like an asshole in the process.   I know I right because it's the truth. There is no supinator muscle.  You put joints and muscles in a supinated position.  Supinated is a position not a joint or muscle, I can't make that any more clear.  Just like pronation and neutral are positions and not muscles.  You wanna play word games we can go but you'll lose...Asshole.
there's no need to get so angry. Take deep breath.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #106 on: March 23, 2018, 09:25:49 PM »
there's no need to get so angry. Take deep breath.

You gotta relax chief. How about putting some "respek" on sentences by capitalizing the first word in them?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #107 on: March 23, 2018, 09:46:13 PM »

Yes, but my handles are not impeded by the thighs. Most workouts result in sore biceps and triceps. DOMS seldom results after using other machines or free weights.

Then you're clearly doing something wrong if you can't get sore from using machines or free weights.

My arms still get sore after using machines and free weights. Why can't yours?  ??? ??? ??? ???
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2018, 09:48:47 PM »
Looks like there is an infestation of vermin and all manner of delusional broscience believers.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2018, 09:51:52 PM »
You gotta relax chief. How about putting some "respek" on sentences by capitalizing the first word in them?
no, you seem angry, learn to accept a rebuke. calm down and take deep breath!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2018, 09:53:40 PM »
Vince, it sounds like you need a personal trainer that knows what he's talking about not a redundant contraption. I'm honestly beginning to believe you're delusional. 

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #111 on: March 23, 2018, 10:04:02 PM »
I hate to admit it but Fox was better than Haney. Fox got robbed

Fox couldn't pose well. Looked really bad from behind.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 23, 2018, 10:14:31 PM »
Fox couldn't pose well. Looked really bad from behind.
attitude is everything too, Haney always had a nice smile, while Fox always looked like an angry criminal, these things matter to the judges

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: March 23, 2018, 10:40:11 PM »
Vince, it sounds like you need a personal trainer that knows what he's talking about not a redundant contraption. I'm honestly beginning to believe you're delusional. 

Vince is very delusional about his training.

All bro science.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2018, 11:04:02 PM »
that's why I don't take steroids. if you think you can take steroids, without hitting women...think again

Yes every time I took steroids I ended up killing a few.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2018, 01:13:16 AM »
Vince has been training naturally for about 40 years... yep... and has looked basically the same the entire time. That is, he hasn't looked like he trains at all. This would be fine for an expert that uses their knowledge to train people. Vince hasn't done that. He just proclaims to be an expert and is making all of these gains... but we all know that he's completely warped since he has never looked like he trains at all.

Owning a gym business does not make one an expert. His physique speaks for itself. Just one more delusional troll on the forum.

Gym is gone   :D

Landlord throw him out   ;D

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 24, 2018, 01:19:11 AM »
Yes every time I took steroids I ended up killing a few.
that's sin, remember, the Bible says ''thou shall not kill'' a more accurate translation is ''thou shall not murder''

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 24, 2018, 01:20:52 AM »
that's sin, remember, the Bible says ''thou shall not kill'' a more accurate translation is ''thou shall not murder''

NO I go by the old testament. Thou shalt not piss me off bitch or suffer my wrath.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 24, 2018, 01:23:39 AM »
NO I go by the old testament. Thou shalt not piss me off bitch or suffer my wrath.
nah, where does it say that??

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 24, 2018, 01:27:38 AM »
Apparently you don't know your bible son.

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: March 24, 2018, 01:28:59 AM »
Apparently you don't know your bible son.
oh!

myosaurus

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2018, 07:10:28 AM »
Can you explain to me how you would put your hand in the supinated position without putting your arm in the position?  YOU CAN'T!  You're being an asshole and if you look at my comment to Vince after you'll see I spoke about the arm.  You're looking for something to nitpick at but you look like an asshole in the process.   I know I'm right because it's the truth. There is no supinator muscle.  You put joints and muscles in a supinated position.  Supinated is a position not a joint or muscle, I can't make that any more clear.  Just like pronation and neutral are positions and not muscles.  You wanna play word games we can go but you'll lose...Asshole.

yes there is.
now I didnt read all the arguments above I'm just stating the fact here.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #122 on: March 24, 2018, 07:16:20 AM »
yes there is.
now I didnt read all the arguments above I'm just stating the fact here.

No there are not. There are muscles you can supinate, there are no supinator muscles.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2018, 10:48:17 AM »
best way to settle this argument is for all the people involved is to show their best arm pic from their years of training, I would be interested to see the results vs the expertise
"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2018, 11:00:56 AM »
best way to settle this argument is for all the people involved is to show their best arm pic from their years of training, I would be interested to see the results vs the expertise
Here is me with Roelly last year . I was bulked up. And yeah, I was trying to out angle him.