Author Topic: Went to Vote....Had To Destroy Som Fat Democrat Campaigners  (Read 8001 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Went to Vote....Had To Destroy Som Fat Democrat Campaigners
« on: November 04, 2014, 04:14:44 AM »
So I'm pulling up in the parking lot of the polling station and get out but when I was walking in I was blocked by some tree huggers who wanted me to take a sample ballot....I instead told her to sample my nuts instead you fat bitch.  Dude next to her said that it wasn't nice of me to say that to which I replied that if he should shut up and get out of my way if he didn't want to go to CrazyTown as well.

Once I got in, I reported them to the staff instead who proceeded to chew them out.....but I think I took care of that already.   To be clear, these folks are notorious in town for blocking and forcing their ideals on people with signs and stopping traffic so it didn't take much for me to unload some pain on them  ;D

Can't wait until 2016.  Earl Gray Tea Approved.. ;D
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Went to Vote....Had To Destroy Som Fat Democrat Campaigners
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 04:18:24 AM »
So I'm pulling up in the parking lot of the polling station and get out but when I was walking in I was blocked by some tree huggers who wanted me to take a sample ballot....I instead told her to sample my nuts instead you fat bitch.  Dude next to her said that it wasn't nice of me to say that to which I replied that if he should shut up and get out of my way if he didn't want to go to CrazyTown as well.

Once I got in, I reported them to the staff instead who proceeded to chew them out.....but I think I took care of that already.   To be clear, these folks are notorious in town for blocking and forcing their ideals on people with signs and stopping traffic so it didn't take much for me to unload some pain on them  ;D

"Sample my nuts". Lol

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 04:18:39 AM »

B R

• Getbig IV

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 04:27:03 AM »
Way to go Vince! Next time throw some wrestling moves on them.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 04:28:11 AM »
White people  ::)

When will this menace be stopped  >:(

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 04:29:53 AM »

So your a sociopath?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 04:34:45 AM »
So your a sociopath?

No, I simply hate people who try to intimidate or influence voters on Election Day and block their path to the voting booth.  We've already had enough of all the TV ads, flyers, junk mail, etc......don't need anyone pulling shit.

I gave them a vocal lashing for justice so that other local residents won't be subjected to the same thing.

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 04:43:11 AM »
if ANYONE sees dudes blocking the entrance to polling station today - you take their pics and you blast them up on CNN and FOX news.  I've worked elections since 2002 or 2004.  They are ALL OVER that shit.   You have the polling people for edison/fox'moffit - they have to be 100 feet away and can only talk to you AFTER you vote.   

everyone VOTE today - and make sure you cell phone any bullshite you see, and put it up.  the world is begging for more dudes like the 2008  black panther thing (which oddly, Bush DOJ chose not to prosecute in Dec 2008 and released them)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 05:33:53 AM »
Vince's IQ is rising.  He's broken 100
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 05:55:40 AM »

lol great post Vince :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 05:56:27 AM »
Thank God they did not spit on you!
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 05:58:22 AM »

Thank god for them.  The curse of Voodoo Vince would drop them dead.
A

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2014, 06:00:50 AM »
So I'm pulling up in the parking lot of the polling station and get out but when I was walking in I was blocked by some tree huggers who wanted me to take a sample ballot....I instead told her to sample my nuts instead you fat bitch.

IF true ... very, VERY hilarious. :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 06:08:51 AM »
Won't you take me to Crazytown?
Talk about, talk about, talk about, Earl Grey Tea.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 06:14:54 AM »

IF true ... very, VERY hilarious. :D

I don't lie about anything.  If I say I did it....then it was done. 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 06:45:05 AM »

Yes, because then he would have run away like he ran away from DA.
X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 06:48:53 AM »

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2014, 06:51:28 AM »
Nice work.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2014, 07:00:08 AM »

This happened.

Sample my nuts was actually a pretty funny line.  lol.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 11:05:19 AM »

If they're a 100ft away its no problem. Why can't we all just get along? Maybe they wanted to enlighten you on a few topics you should know about? No reason to get bent.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 11:18:14 AM »

what is it with your hostile attitude lately? You are not usually like this.

Not getting enough cock?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 11:59:44 AM »
Vince, you are a gay, southern black man, who lives in a trailer? And you vote Republican?  

No I mostly vote Democrat with the exception of a few Republicans.  But regardless of party affiliation....what's right is right.  Don't both my path..
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 01:57:11 PM »

LMAO  :D :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2014, 02:06:30 PM »
Vince,

If you can get this book, read it.  Actually, anyone should pick up this book and read it.