Author Topic: Balkan Test  (Read 14389 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Balkan Test
« on: April 18, 2008, 08:09:41 PM »
I kno there are a couple threads about balkan phamaceuticals but has anyone else used balkans test? this shit hurts and is giving me golfball size lumps in my glutes..iv tried cutting it with some b12,heating it up,and injecting real slow but its still pretty bad..anyone else experience this with this particular lab?

whitewidow

Re: Balkan Test
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
I kno there are a couple threads about balkan phamaceuticals but has anyone else used balkans test? this shit hurts and is giving me golfball size lumps in my glutes..iv tried cutting it with some b12,heating it up,and injecting real slow but its still pretty bad..anyone else experience this with this particular lab?

probably has a high BA/BB content and your body doesnt like it. stay a3way from the guy who owns that line notorious scammer! Human grade my ass!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »
iv always had success with this guy but im pissed this test is soo painfull...ive used painfull test in the past but IMO this way more painfull then it should be..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 08:39:06 PM »

probably has a high BA/BB content and your body doesnt like it. stay a3way from the guy who owns that line notorious scammer! Human grade my ass!
Agree with the "your body doesnt like it" but think you are full of shit with the scammer bit  ::)

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 08:48:10 PM »
I used Balkan TC injecting 2ml did leave me in pain so I mixed it with EQ 1 ml of each twice a week. Also make sure to massage the area for at least five minutes afterward. No pain following that protocol. I do think Balkan may be underdosed IMO.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »
I used Balkan TC injecting 2ml did leave me in pain so I mixed it with EQ 1 ml of each twice a week. Also make sure to massage the area for at least five minutes afterward. No pain following that protocol. I do think Balkan may be underdosed IMO.
So you got crappy gains from it? i can take the pain i just hate these dam lumps in my ass lol!

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »
So you got crappy gains from it? i can take the pain i just hate these dam lumps in my ass lol!
I expected more, been training and cycling for a long time. Diet was good and training is always good for me. So I would have to say the gear was not up to par.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 09:09:59 PM »
I expected more, been training and cycling for a long time. Diet was good and training is always good for me. So I would have to say the gear was not up to par.
dam that sux to hear..

rawdawg

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »
Im using it now and havent had a problem might just be you

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 12:18:51 AM »
Agree with the "your body doesnt like it" but think you are full of shit with the scammer bit  ::)

I can prove it! Alin is a huge scammer! he has sold fake gear in the past. he has also lied numerous times about diffrent things. Ive caught the guy spinning lie after lie. he is not the most honest dude thats all i have to say! I got a bro of mine doing 10 yrs because of alin! Yes he does selectively scam and lie. he also sells underdosed and fake products! you can keep buying them does not bother me I know their are better sources out there who actually have human grade gear and dont lie about diffrent things. Alin claimed he didnt have any affiliation with ivitamins when the pay,ent info for western union was the same for both sites and the product selection was the same to with the same prices and bulk discounts. the guys been caught lying many times. he is all about money he does not give a shit about his customers. thats how those guys in 3rd world countrys are. hes been scamming for years! i know guys who lost their whole savings due to that guy! does he also sell real gear sure! but to him its all about money and he will sell anything he can to make a buck wether its real or fake or painfull or smooth. guy is heartless! I wouldnt kick him my 2 cents thats all im saying. big time crook! ask ret

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 06:43:14 AM »
doubt its me dude..its def the test..

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 07:46:33 AM »
Not saying it was bunk, definately felt it but thought it may be underdosed because I have felt more when taking 500mg a week.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 12:19:58 PM »
I got the Balkan Deca for free so I gave it a try. I have lots of exp with HG and that is not. It took close to a 4 ml dose to even get any water retention. As I was cleaned out at the time I wanted to see how much it took to give me similar water retention of 400mg of deca norma. It took close to 4mls so in my estimation it dose needed to be doubled to get the same effect as a Hg deca.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2008, 08:12:47 PM »
I got the Balkan Deca for free so I gave it a try. I have lots of exp with HG and that is not. It took close to a 4 ml dose to even get any water retention. As I was cleaned out at the time I wanted to see how much it took to give me similar water retention of 400mg of deca norma. It took close to 4mls so in my estimation it dose needed to be doubled to get the same effect as a Hg deca.
dam i hope i get some good gains from this...that discouraging to hear

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2008, 09:29:03 PM »
I can prove it! Alin is a huge scammer! he has sold fake gear in the past. he has also lied numerous times about diffrent things. Ive caught the guy spinning lie after lie. he is not the most honest dude thats all i have to say! I got a bro of mine doing 10 yrs because of alin! Yes he does selectively scam and lie. he also sells underdosed and fake products! you can keep buying them does not bother me I know their are better sources out there who actually have human grade gear and dont lie about diffrent things. Alin claimed he didnt have any affiliation with ivitamins when the pay,ent info for western union was the same for both sites and the product selection was the same to with the same prices and bulk discounts. the guys been caught lying many times. he is all about money he does not give a shit about his customers. thats how those guys in 3rd world countrys are. hes been scamming for years! i know guys who lost their whole savings due to that guy! does he also sell real gear sure! but to him its all about money and he will sell anything he can to make a buck wether its real or fake or painfull or smooth. guy is heartless! I wouldnt kick him my 2 cents thats all im saying. big time crook! ask ret
What about the thousands upon thousands of happy customers?You get one or two guys that arnt happy chucking shit around and it sticks..

You say ask Ret , well what about Arnold Jnr? Ive read on here countless times that he thinks Alin is good to go..
I have blood work done whilst on and off(I run a ml of Alins test e every week regardless)and my test levels are always off the scale..

Im a nobody and have no power of swaying peoples opinion like a moderator so Alin has nothing to gain by giving me "the good stuff" every time,but Thats what I get.

Il continue using Alin as IMO he is a great source , over 7 years in bussiness has to tell you somthing  ;)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »
Thats how selective scammer work though man, yeah you have happy customers and they defend him, then you have ppl who got bunk shit, so everyone is trying to figure out wtf is going on.

TEAM Nasser

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »
anyone else use any of the balkan injectables?..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 09:48:08 PM »
Thats how selective scammer work though man, yeah you have happy customers and they defend him, then you have ppl who got bunk shit, so everyone is trying to figure out wtf is going on.

alin didnt select me, either//       ;)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 09:51:52 PM »
alin didnt select me, either//       ;)
dude no one cares im trying to get feedback on injectables

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 09:55:25 PM »
dude no one cares im trying to get feedback on injectables
thats no way to make friends, tst .   :P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 09:58:00 PM »

If he is selecting then he doesnt seem to select very many as he does have such a loyal following which would really make selecting a waste of time for him.Why give 100 people good stuff and 1 or 2 bunk, doesnt make sense  ???

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »
thats no way to make friends, tst .   :P
my bad but its annoying wen people go way off topic..alin is good to go for me..but as far as the balkan injectables are concerned im not too sure thats why i was asking for some feedback on people who have actually used it..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »
my bad but its annoying wen people go way off topic..alin is good to go for me..but as far as the balkan injectables are concerned im not too sure thats why i was asking for some feedback on people who have actually used it..
well i think this thread is ight on..

is it hg? well, no. is it ug? well, no.     

;D

that doesnt help at all..   but i think thats the consencus.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »
What about the thousands upon thousands of happy customers?You get one or two guys that arnt happy chucking shit around and it sticks..

You say ask Ret , well what about Arnold Jnr? Ive read on here countless times that he thinks Alin is good to go..
I have blood work done whilst on and off(I run a ml of Alins test e every week regardless)and my test levels are always off the scale..

Im a nobody and have no power of swaying peoples opinion like a moderator so Alin has nothing to gain by giving me "the good stuff" every time,but Thats what I get.

Il continue using Alin as IMO he is a great source , over 7 years in bussiness has to tell you somthing  ;)

one or two my ass! gues have lost thousands dealing with the guy. he is just in it for money he will sell anything that will make his pocket fatter. Ive read hundreds of complaints about the guy. he also used to sell bunk xanax. And what about the ivitamins deal? Alin said he had no affiliation with ivitamins. for fun I placed an order to get payment info from both alinshop and ivitamins and both were the same. their were the same names in moldova so explain that to me? the guy is a compulsive liar. balkan is not human grade yet he claims it is thats a lie right there! he is definately a select scammer. he will be indicted soon . if they can indict gymace and redicat from overseas they can indict alin as well and they eventually will. alin will sell anything to make a buck wether its potent or crap smoot or painfull he will sell it if it makes his pocket fatter. he was removed from ssb when he sourced there so there were definately more than one or 2 complaints talk about hundreds of complaints and people getting just partial orders. they guy splits a 200$ order in 3 packs that right there is sketch

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2008, 01:33:26 AM »
one or two my ass! gues have lost thousands dealing with the guy. he is just in it for money he will sell anything that will make his pocket fatter. Ive read hundreds of complaints about the guy. he also used to sell bunk xanax. And what about the ivitamins deal? Alin said he had no affiliation with ivitamins. for fun I placed an order to get payment info from both alinshop and ivitamins and both were the same. their were the same names in moldova so explain that to me? the guy is a compulsive liar. balkan is not human grade yet he claims it is thats a lie right there! he is definately a select scammer. he will be indicted soon . if they can indict gymace and redicat from overseas they can indict alin as well and they eventually will. alin will sell anything to make a buck wether its potent or crap smoot or painfull he will sell it if it makes his pocket fatter. he was removed from ssb when he sourced there so there were definately more than one or 2 complaints talk about hundreds of complaints and people getting just partial orders. they guy splits a 200$ order in 3 packs that right there is sketch
Of course its dodgy , the whole fuckin selling of steroids is dodgy use ya head man..Hes shipping steroids to countries where its illegal to buy or possess them without a legal script..
Shipping in part amounts works out better for you and the majority of overseas sources Ive used do it.If 1/2 your order gets through and 1/2 gets pulled dont you think that is better than having it all pulled??It makes sense when you are dealing with vials and pills,The stealth line has never been split with my orders and all have been way more than 200 bux.
If I was dealing purely with vials then yes Id want it split.thats just me though.

Ive had stuff stopped and Alin has always reshipped,end of the day there are way more happy customers than unhappy..check most of the boards and you will see that.

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet regarding Alin,thats unfortunate but as far as im concerned he is 100 % Good to Go.

If stuff does not get to you that is hardly Alins fault.Iv received custom notes 6 months after Iv placed orders..Now most people would think the order hadnt been shipped if they had not seen a note but that just goes to show how the shipping/postal networks around the world are not always 100%
Once it leaves your source it is out of there hands.
If you provide evidence it has been stopped Alin always reships.
Hes the man imo. 8)