Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 80367 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #425 on: June 23, 2014, 08:11:45 AM »
Never understood the hate thowards you, but now it's becaming obvious. Puta, perra e estupida, dios mio!  ::)

Shut your face cachorro sujo ::)
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: June 23, 2014, 08:12:30 AM »
I didnt add no homo as it was all homo.

My bad  ;D
S

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #427 on: June 23, 2014, 08:21:17 AM »
I don't do g4p you stupid fuck

Ha! How hard was that?

You do realize  that was the first time you directly addressed the subject?

All you gotta do is be straight the fuck up here dude.

Of course there are heaps of online pics, files and cam sessions that would suggest otherwise, but then there is the time/inclination aspect....so I'm just gonna drop it.

Do us a favor and save us the bs though. Nobody is asking for your prep cycle as I'm sure you had to pay for that, but if you open  up and give us some truth, drugs and otherwise, we would all appreciate and respect you more than we do right now. Hth

Simple Simon

« Reply #428 on: June 23, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »
Ha! How hard was that?

You do realize  that was the first time you directly addressed the subject?

All you gotta do is be straight the fuck up here dude.

Of course there are heaps of online pics, files and cam sessions that would suggest otherwise, but then there is the time/inclination aspect....so I'm just gonna drop it.

Do us a favor and save us the bs though. Nobody is asking for your prep cycle as I'm sure you had to pay for that, but if you open  up and give us some truth, drugs and otherwise, we would all appreciate and respect you more than we do right now. Hth
I think I need a definition of g4p from him TBH.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: June 23, 2014, 08:27:08 AM »
looks like a sausage smuggler.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #430 on: June 23, 2014, 08:28:03 AM »

is it gay that the midge in question does suggestive photos for other men? well, its certainly not aimed at the straight market, so id say yes it is gay- the tiny tit is engaging in gayism for payment.

what is gay? jerking off for schmoes on a webcam? is it only gay if they touch you or you touch them?

b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #431 on: June 23, 2014, 08:28:45 AM »
We have established criteria for this, it's only gay if the balls touch.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: June 23, 2014, 08:29:22 AM »
We have established criteria for this, it's only gay if the balls touch.

ah ty.
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: June 23, 2014, 08:30:59 AM »
I was told even if penetration takes place, it's only gay if you make eye contact.
S

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: June 23, 2014, 08:32:32 AM »
I was told even if penetration takes place, it's only gay if you make eye contact.

'tristen' do you wear sunglasses to avoid such an awkward, self questioning moment?
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #435 on: June 23, 2014, 08:35:31 AM »
is it gay that the midge in question does suggestive photos for other men? well, its certainly not aimed at the straight market, so id say yes it is gay- the tiny tit is engaging in gayism for payment.

what is gay? jerking off for schmoes on a webcam? is it only gay if they touch you or you touch them?

Eh... as groink says they have their hustle... id say as long as hes not dancing for schmoes live, or letting them touch him ala DA, he can claim no homo. Just doing shit by himself for pics/cam is pretty ambiguous and doesnt actually involve any gayness.

dancing at a strip club/wrestling/touching = gay

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #436 on: June 23, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »

Yeah...it's all good if he just feels better using different terminology to continue on.

I was only drilling ( ;) ) him on the subject because it kinda is glaringly obvious and he all but admitted it, not to mention the testimonials available online.

I think it was you that posted on the subject of denial in regards to this very subject? Spot on btw.

You've got to think these kind of actions play on a young hormonized mind. The forfeiture of dignity, the sexual identity confusion and brazen recklessness seem like things that would torment a young person who is just trying to "make it".  

EITHER WAY...it's Tristen's life. I would honestly not be entirely disenchanted with watching a story such as this unfold again, however morbid that may be.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: June 23, 2014, 08:39:09 AM »
Shut your face cachorro sujo ::)

Oh how lovely! We have a stdcunt vulva licker over here! ::) And he got his hands in some lame brazilian dicionary, a true erudite among us. ::)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: June 23, 2014, 08:40:11 AM »
Eh... as groink says they have their hustle... id say as long as hes not dancing for schmoes live, or letting them touch him ala DA, he can claim no homo. Just doing shit by himself for pics/cam is pretty ambiguous and doesnt actually involve any gayness.

dancing at a strip club/wrestling/touching = gay

i think its safe to assume we all see the slippery slope 'tristen' is on.

like the photo of the guys in towels all hugging each other sitting on the couch- thats not exactly manly.

theres an effeminism to him and 'joey' that im sure will soon blossom into a full on cornucopia of sexual conflict and experimentation.
b

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: June 23, 2014, 08:41:10 AM »

You sure know a thing or two about fagg0try. ::)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #440 on: June 23, 2014, 08:46:28 AM »
i think its safe to assume we all see the slippery slope 'tristen' is on.

like the photo of the guys in towels all hugging each other sitting on the couch- thats not exactly manly.

theres an effeminism to him and 'joey' that im sure will soon blossom into a full on cornucopia of sexual conflict and experimentation.

Just some totally manly lounging BRO.....nothing to see there. >:(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: June 23, 2014, 08:49:29 AM »
Oh how lovely! We have a stdcunt vulva licker over here! ::) And he got his hands in some lame brazilian dicionary, a true erudite among us. ::)

At least I get to see some vulva you cock sucking Portuguese c unt.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: June 23, 2014, 08:51:44 AM »
You sure know a thing or two about fagg0try. ::)

If me and you ever had sex, you would come off a lot worse from an anal injuries perspective...no homo.
S

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: June 23, 2014, 08:57:32 AM »

He was good.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #444 on: June 23, 2014, 09:12:46 AM »
Yeah...it's all good if he just feels better using different terminology to continue on.

I was only drilling ( ;) ) him on the subject because it kinda is glaringly obvious and he all but admitted it, not to mention the testimonials available online.

I think it was you that posted on the subject of denial in regards to this very subject? Spot on btw.

You've got to think these kind of actions play on a young hormonized mind. The forfeiture of dignity, the sexual identity confusion and brazen recklessness seem like things that would torment a young person who is just trying to "make it".  

EITHER WAY...it's Tristen's life. I would honestly not be entirely disenchanted with watching a story such as this unfold again, however morbid that may be.

What are you babbling about? I don't do webcam or any of that shit. I don't give a flying fuck how you perceive me.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: June 23, 2014, 09:17:31 AM »
If me and you ever had sex, you would come off a lot worse from an anal injuries perspective...no homo.

Now that's one thing that never crossed my mind. You just revealed yourself.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: June 23, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »
He was good.

All the best to your new internet relationship.

Simple Simon

« Reply #447 on: June 23, 2014, 09:18:52 AM »
What are you babbling about? I don't do webcam or any of that shit. I don't give a flying fuck how you perceive me.

You did it for me, it cost $100 and you were worth every cent cheeky chops.  :-*

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: June 23, 2014, 09:19:47 AM »

The guy is really obcessed with you. You should take it as a compliment.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: June 23, 2014, 09:22:31 AM »
You did it for me, it cost $100 and you were worth every cent cheeky chops.  :-*