Author Topic: SUMMER '14  (Read 81137 times)

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
Re: SUMMER '14
« Reply #375 on: June 22, 2014, 03:14:46 AM »
Cheers buddy, I appreciate that.

I asked him to cut the web link and the hashtags and he did it, once he did that I did respect him.
We have had way to many jerk offs here like shizzo, junior who just spam us with nonsense.

I don't agree with a few of his ideas, his a social media lover, hashtag here like this, tweet that, snap that, follow him etc. That shit does not work on a marketing level.
Tristen try to sell and market his stuff here, it did not work, but he is still here, Props for that.

I agree man, I really do think this kid could contribute here in a big way. He has already shown that he can tone down the self promotion a tad because he realizes we aren't Bb.com twunts, BUT he continues to carry on patronizing us on even more trivial levels.

I'm ready when he is. Besides brotha, everything comes out here eventually. The sooner he just mans up the better, for his own sake.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #376 on: June 22, 2014, 03:16:42 AM »
New at #teamshreds!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #377 on: June 22, 2014, 03:21:17 AM »
I agree man, I really do think this kid could contribute here in a big way. He has already shown that he can tone down the self promotion a tad because he realizes we aren't Bb.com twunts, BUT he continues to carry on patronizing us on even more trivial levels.

I'm ready when he is. Besides brotha, everything comes out here eventually. The sooner he just mans up the better, for his own sake.

He knows nobody here is going to buy shredz, but he is a getbigger now, that means no more ducklips and removing the tattoos before Dec 1st

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2014, 06:53:22 AM »
Not twisting your words booty, but I don't think it's fair or nice to lay blame on tristans supps.
That's a pretty harsh accusation.
I know you mean well for your friend. Her liver won't recover.

Or maybe her friend just has hepatitis.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2014, 07:10:20 AM »

Hell no.....it's absolutely goddamn certain that Shredz has caused the liver issues.....even though she's not taking any Shredz supplements.

Not like the stupid twat should have confirmed that first before she shot of her cock-catching mouth.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #380 on: June 22, 2014, 07:20:06 AM »
We don't have any product named Shredtime, I googled and that seems to be some Australian brand. So if your friend thinks it's that..it has nothing to do with us.

Tristen....my neighbor's dog is coughing and ALL it is taking is #Shredz!

She is a longtime alcoholic, painkiller abuser, borderline obese, and she's on 18 different fat burners so she can go to Vegas and get anally cream pied.....but with my medical background and long history of working in the fitness industry I conclude it's your supplement at fault here.

Expect a strongly worded letter from my solicitor in the next few months.

P.S. - can you please forward me the names of your products (with the correct spellings) so I can include them in my solicitor's response?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #381 on: June 22, 2014, 08:09:31 AM »
Hell no.....it's absolutely goddamn certain that Shredz has caused the liver issues.....even though she's not taking any Shredz supplements.

Not like the stupid twat should have confirmed that first before she shot of her cock-catching mouth.

Guessing that there might be some 17-AA gear in the mix there. Var or winny.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2014, 08:23:28 AM »
Guessing that there might be some 17-AA gear in the mix there. Var or winny.

Coming from Oz, I'd say it's more likely amphetamine than steroids that is the culprit.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #383 on: June 22, 2014, 08:26:01 AM »
Coming from Oz, I'd say it's more likely amphetamine than steroids that is the culprit.

Don't know much about Oz, vis a vis gear, but they have turned out some large units in the past. Anytime I see jaundice in a physique or strength "athlete" my AAS spidey sense goes off.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: June 22, 2014, 09:39:20 AM »
Dude, so obnoxious. We have this one midget that always tries to check out my wife, and/or mug me... he gets so pissed when we laugh at him, always trying to catch my wifes eye and give her the joey swoll 'y so srs' face, except hes about 5'4" and looks ridiculous... matching colored hat, shirt, shorts...... he looks like hes the abusive type though, he literally got pissed when my wife saw him trying to catch her eye and she pointed him out to me and laughed at his blue steel duck face, he got extrenely upset and stormed off and tossed a dumbell.

This generation of teenagers & early 20s gym goers are all fuxkinh douchebags. Lot of them have some ill misconception that lifting weights and tats = tough bar brawler hells angels type.

I started training about 15 years ago at a golds gym south suburbs of Chicago. The gym was a lot of blue collar worker type guys & few biker club guys used to go there. Most were serious about training but they were not unapproachable & none of them gave a fuck if you were next to them. Just stay out their way. They'd gladly spot anyone if asked & on occasion they'd give advice to guys that were like 15, 16 years old.

What I'm getting across is that current dork gym culture mentality didn't exist back then. I honestly time my workouts during off peak hours to avoid the douche masses. The selfie taking & blue steel face posing dork should all be made to go to 24 hour fitness

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #385 on: June 22, 2014, 09:40:24 AM »

She is a longtime alcoholic, painkiller abuser, borderline obese, and she's on 18 different fat burners so she can go to Vegas and get anally cream pied.....but with my medical background and long history of working in the fitness industry I conclude it's your supplement at fault here.

P.S. - can you please forward me the names of your products (with the correct spellings) so I can include them in my solicitor's response?

Lmao

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #386 on: June 22, 2014, 09:45:33 AM »
Dream of ways to trick yourself into believing you're a man little tristin.

Joe forbid you ever end up inside. You'd be currency.

Think about the long term psychological effects of your actions kid.

It's quite clear you are very weak minded. DA comes to mind immediately after your every deluded post.

I don't do g4p you stupid fuck

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: June 22, 2014, 10:38:22 AM »

This seems very likely. Hepatitis A is fairly easy to catch, just eat some fouled salad at a restaurant. Hepatitis A is no fun, but most people recover completely in a month or so. If one's liver is otherwise healthy, it should completely recover.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: June 22, 2014, 10:52:42 AM »
No he shouldnt.

I cant think of one person that would take it.

I would try their preworkout if I had samples or a good deal. PWO is PWO though, it serves a purpose.

creatine sugar mumbojumbo cell expander hyperplasia inducing cocksauce ill pass on though

serious question, why do you take PWO?  what would you be missing without it?

i've only ever used a "PWO supp" like once, but it was  like 10 different things mixed together with provigil + adderall so not really a typical experience

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #389 on: June 22, 2014, 11:04:13 AM »
pwo supps for me is gatorade & 2 200mg of caffene tablets.

90 tabs of JET ALERT 200mg caffene is $4

big can of powder gatorage is $9; 1 scoop per half gallon of water

any other pwo is robbery.

tristen and joey are gonna have to get their makeup money some other way.
sept 10th APF

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: June 22, 2014, 12:12:59 PM »

i've only ever used a "PWO supp" like once, but it was  like 10 different things mixed together with provigil + adderall so not really a typical experience

25 mg ephedrine hcl and a large coffee will kick your CNS and cardio boredom threshold up a few notches, and kill hunger for many hours after to boot. Win.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: June 22, 2014, 03:49:20 PM »

Hahahaha

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #392 on: June 23, 2014, 01:17:21 AM »

I dont regularly take one. Other than getting a dt. mountain dew in or something, but PWO are cool, big pump, energy etc.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: June 23, 2014, 02:11:40 AM »
People can bash all they want, truth is SHREDZ does work:

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31:09 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: June 23, 2014, 03:03:00 AM »
You are a two faced dick.

Only can you know what a two faced dick really looks like.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: June 23, 2014, 04:23:05 AM »
You are a two faced dick.

Uncalled for.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #397 on: June 23, 2014, 05:06:23 AM »