Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149047 times)

david94

• Getbig III
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #200 on: August 31, 2012, 05:38:29 PM »
Risks? is that another way of saying he wasn't good enough? Ronnie only has two more Olympia titles than Dorian despite that it's not like he has 5 more , he tried more times and failed more

Dorian was never interested in pro wins as much as Olympia wins , and the more pertinent question is how many more Olympia would Dorian have won if he never got injured? 

Actually I don't think Dorian had a better overall career , and I'm not sure where you got that claim from  ??? by virtue alone of tying Lee Haney for the most straight Olympias and most pro victories , Ronnie is the greatest of all time ( doesn't have much to do with the debate of could be beat Dorian at his best )

What I do say is a fact , Dorian was more dominate and a pure winner his reign over the Olympia was more impressive. Dorian was a shooting star? compared to Ronnie yes , however his career was cut short due to injuries , how would Dorian do if he never got injured? how would Dorian look with another 10 years of training under his belt assuming it was injury free?

I can ask the same question: How many olympias would Ronnie have won if he never got injured too?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2012, 05:42:02 PM »
LMAO.
That's exactly the same thing with Ronnie 98/99.
He was bigger, more proportionned, more separated the year after, that's why I say he was more complete in 99 while you talk about oxymore.

Did you calculated his muscle mass at both contests? ::)
Flex 99>FLex 93.
And no 1993 was not his pinnacle in term on size, seriously is their one person in the world who think Flex had more size in 93 than in 99??

LMAO.
That's exactly the same thing with Ronnie 98/99.
He was bigger, more proportionned, more separated the year after, that's why I say he was more complete in 99 while you talk about oxymore.

NO he was not , all you do is assert things , offer up NO explanation of your assertions.

Did you calculated his muscle mass at both contests? ::)
Flex 99>FLex 93.
And no 1993 was not his pinnacle in term on size, seriously is their one person in the world who think Flex had more size in 93 than in 99??

You missed the point entirely ( why am I not surprised? ) it doesn't matter if Flex was heavier in 99 totally irrelevant , was he better? NO why? because he wasn't as hard or as dry and because he was injecting oil by the quart , because his lines were compromised , because got caught up in playing the size game with Ronnie which he was destined to lose

More size doesn't equate to more muscle , more size 99% of the time is at the expense of conditioning. Which is why Ronnie at his lightest is regarded as his best and the best of all time.

DO NOT equate bigger/heavier as better

Flex 93 was better than Flex 99 because? NO oil , he wasn't trying to play the size game , much better density & dryness while retaining his lines and aesthetics.   

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2012, 05:45:35 PM »

I can ask the same question: How many olympias would Ronnie have won if he never got injured too?

Not many more even without the injuries , time was catching up to him ,  Dorian was still relatively young when he retired ( 35 ) Ronnie ( 43 )

I wanted Ronnie to break Haney's record

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2012, 05:48:37 PM »
LOL!! Flex was much better in 1999 than 1998. Probably his life time best.
Ronnie was also better in 1999 than 1998.

you are done. :-*

Flex wasnt better in 1999 @ all :o :o :o :o he was so full of oil it wasnt funny have you seen the dvd???, life time best? try 1993 Ironman and A/C that was Flexs Prime, his prime years were achieved in Yates Era NOT colemans, Ron was BIGGER in 99 doesnt mean Better, that Distinction goes to 1998 O or 2001 A/C, in 98 and 01 he was Dry, ripped, Conditioned, etc.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2012, 05:52:25 PM »
Not many more even without the injuries , time was catching up to him ,  Dorian was still relatively young when he retired ( 35 ) Ronnie ( 43 )

Exactly i think MOST people wanted Big Ron to break the Record and i thought he would, he was MASSIVE as hell in 2006 however His Injurys were obviously showing though and Cutler was in good Shape, ether way he should of Squeaked though for the 9th and be done with it, wasn't meant too be.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: August 31, 2012, 05:56:20 PM »
NO he was not , all you do is assert things , offer up NO explanation of your assertions.

You missed the point entirely ( why am I not surprised? ) it doesn't matter if Flex was heavier in 99 totally irrelevant , was he better? NO why? because he wasn't as hard or as dry and because he was injecting oil by the quart , because his lines were compromised , because got caught up in playing the size game with Ronnie which he was destined to lose

More size doesn't equate to more muscle , more size 99% of the time is at the expense of conditioning. Which is why Ronnie at his lightest is regarded as his best and the best of all time.

DO NOT equate bigger/heavier as better

Flex 93 was better than Flex 99 because? NO oil , he wasn't trying to play the size game , much better density & dryness while retaining his lines and aesthetics.   

I won't count the number of times You contradict yourself...
1993 was Flex's pinacle in term of size and now you say he was bigger years after because he played the "size game".
If I say 1991 was Dorian's pinacle considering it was the last year in his career he looked proportioned and was still shreeded how could you argue about that?
The fact is Dorian was better during his reign only because he was much bigger, so yes, size count.
And don't tell me he was also dryer considering the fact he was off in 1994 and 1997.

By the way Flex never lost his line and aesthetics contrarily to Dorian himself.
Video speak by itself:

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: August 31, 2012, 06:01:36 PM »
Not many more even without the injuries , time was catching up to him ,  Dorian was still relatively young when he retired ( 35 ) Ronnie ( 43 )

Age doesn't really matter.
The sooner you peak the sooner you retire.
Priest became a pro at 20 or 21 years old and retired at about 32 or 33 without visible injuries.
And I don't even talk about Haney who retired at 31. How many more Olympias would he have won? 12?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2012, 06:04:10 PM »
1993 was Flex's pinacle in term of size and now you say he was bigger years after because he played the "size game".
If I say 1991 was Dorian's pinacle considering it was the last year in his career he looked proportioned and was still shreeded how could you argue about that?
The fact is Dorian was better during his reign only because he was much bigger, so yes, size count.
And don't tell me he was also dryer considering the fact he was off in 1994 and 1997.

By the way Flex never lost his line and aesthetics contrarily to Dorian himself.
Video speak by itself:

NO , no contradiction at all , just another case if you not paying attention. this is my statement , follow the bouncing ball

1993 was his pinnacle in terms of shape , size , and conditioning. NO contest

Are you even reading what I am typing?

Another assertion on your behalf , I can argue 1991 wasn't his best easily and back up my claim and not just assert it. NO Dorian wasn't better just because he was bigger and size does count when it's backed up with density & dryness and not at the expense of balance & proportion , you're over simplifying 

Video speak by itself:

compared to 93 he did along with density & dryness

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 31, 2012, 06:07:24 PM »
Age doesn't really matter.
The sooner you peak the sooner you retire.
Priest became a pro at 20 or 21 years old and retired at about 32 or 33 without visible injuries.
And I don't even talk about Haney who retired at 31. How many more Olympias would he have won? 12?

I'm talking specifically about Ronnie and his age , he had a long career lots of contests takes a toll on the body. Dorian had fewer contests

I don't think Haney would have won any more contests regardless if he kept competing the new blood took over in the early 90s Dorian , Flex , Kevin , the sport passed him by

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: August 31, 2012, 06:16:18 PM »

NO , no contradiction at all , just another case if you not paying attention. this is my statement , follow the bouncing ball

1993 was his pinnacle in terms of shape , size , and conditioning. NO contest

Are you even reading what I am typing?

Another assertion on your behalf , I can argue 1991 wasn't his best easily and back up my claim and not just assert it. NO Dorian wasn't better just because he was bigger and size does count when it's backed up with density & dryness and not at the expense of balance & proportion , you're over simplifying 

compared to 93 he did along with density & dryness

English is not my native language but I know one thing, pinnacle means the highest point or level, nothing more.
So no, I don't think 93 version of Flex was his pinnacle in term orf size, no no no...
Best combination or compromise between size, shape, line etc... we can argue about that but pinnacle absolutely not.
Like Dorian had a better combination of size, symetry, balance and dryness earlier in his career doesn't mean he was better.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2012, 08:02:11 PM »
LMFAO No you don't

Wrong stupid NO contradiction , just you lying.

explain how this is not a contradiction.

explain how I am 'lying'
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2012, 08:11:57 PM »
ND is getting owned in this thread ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2012, 08:13:25 PM »
ND is getting owned in this thread ;D

what else is new?
Flower Boy Ran Away

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »
I gave to post my pic w Ronnie.   in person he is a freak! 

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2012, 09:02:47 PM »
Some legendary Ronnie pics anyone?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2012, 10:06:41 PM »
Some legendary Ronnie pics anyone?

damn, what a beast!  :o :o
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2012, 05:28:11 AM »
 :o

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2012, 07:18:58 AM »
This thread =

FYI -
93 Flex > 99 Flex
98 Ronnie > 99 Ronnie

HTH, and YALLS.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2012, 08:17:08 AM »
You're the biggest fag on here constantly trolling in every thread that your precious pretty physiques should be winning and how everyone ruined the sport.

STFU with they ruined bodybuilding mantra go lust after your pretty physiques and quit crying  :'(

Appreciating classical proportions is natural, what you appreciate isn't natural. Hope this helps.

There isn't a strict judging criteria, based on what gets rewarded Ronnie would dominate any version of Yates, regardless of superior conditioning on Yates part, he lacks too much detail and when in comparison to Ronnie, who carries far more lean mass than him, his conditioning becomes a non factor, becasue Ronnies was good enough.
Trans Milkshake.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2012, 08:22:25 AM »
This thread =

FYI -
93 Flex > 99 Flex
98 Ronnie > 99 Ronnie
01 ASC Ronnie > Dorian

fixed

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2012, 08:29:44 AM »
Nope especially considering he made it up. Funny every single quote on the subject has been posted hundreds of times and all the sudden he types this?  This has never been typed before he offers no source what so ever he's making it up.

We know for a fact multiple times Ronnie said he couldnt touch Dorian  ;)

Using the word fact doesn't make it true.

It is also a fact that Dorian said Ronnie would win, you don't appear to think that is true though? Epic consistency Brains.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2012, 08:43:44 AM »
Nope especially considering he made it up. Funny every single quote on the subject has been posted hundreds of times and all the sudden he types this?  This has never been typed before he offers no source what so ever he's making it up.

waaah waah, shut up baby. I keep posting new quotes all the time. There's no time limit on when quotes can be posted

We know for a fact multiple times Ronnie said he couldnt touch Dorian

::) ::) ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2012, 09:02:44 AM »
waaah waah, shut up baby. I keep posting new quotes all the time. There's no time limit on when quotes can be posted

I lol'd at how he said "Ego aside, mine was better". Ronnie, thats not you putting your ego aside. Derp.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »

Oh yeah you post quotes all the time fanboy , ones taken out of context , parts omitted deliberately    ;)

And it sucks for you now having to cling to Ronnie's every word when in fact you dismissed him many times when he said Dorian would beat him  ;)

another Neo backfire  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2012, 09:20:25 AM »
I lol'd at how he said "Ego aside, mine was better". Ronnie, thats not you putting your ego aside. Derp.

What's funny is they dismissed Ronnie as a credible source , called him an idiot , not the brightest guy , etc , etc, etc now they need him to be right and look like hypocrite fanboys in the process  ;D

aken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

Take a note Neo this isn't taken out of context or tampered with try it sometime  :D

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

There you have it , Ronnie Coleman says he has a better back , Ronnie says Dorian would kick his ass  ;)