Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149447 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2012, 04:04:50 PM »
Have you got other pathetic arguments like that?

Ronnie beat Flex Wheeler with a perfect score in 1999 whereas Flex was much better than he was at the 1998 Mr Olympia.
And I don't even talk about how Ronnie rapped his ass 2 weeks after at the British grand prix when Flex was at his biggest.

Flex was NOT much better than 1998  ::) , any claim that can be asserted without evidence and be dismissed with out any either.

Was Ronnie better in 99 than 98? NOPE was Flex better in 99 than 98? NOPE Ronnie beat Flex with a perfect score in 99 wow-we Dorian beat Flex who was infinitely better in 93 with one

Ronnie 99 would look soft and soggy next to Dorian 93

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2012, 04:06:34 PM »
At least we know these two were on-stage together at the same time and Dorian NEVER needed biiger arms or thighs to smoke Ronnie  ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol
So Haney is better than Yates because Yates never beat Haney.  ::)
Nasser, Ray, Levrone, Flex, all these guys beat Ronnie during Dorian's reign, it doesn't change the fact he smoked all of them when he started to reach his potential.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2012, 04:08:54 PM »
lol!!! comparing ronnie 1996 with yates at his prime....... ::) ::) ::)

what about this son

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2012, 04:10:27 PM »
Lol
So Haney is better than Yates because Yates never beat Haney.  ::)
Nasser, Ray, Levrone, Flex, all these guys beat Ronnie during Dorian's reign, it doesn't change the fact he smoked all of them when he started to reach his potential.

Haney was better than Yates because he did beat him , Dorian was 242lbs also Dorian 1993 would leave ANY version of Haney for dead

He smoked them not entirely accurate after he became Mr O he almost lost to Flex in his best Olympia showing ever , Kevin in 2002 beat him the night show , Gunter beat him at the SOS Jay smoked him at the prejudging in 2001

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2012, 04:13:30 PM »
lol!!! comparing ronnie 1996 with yates at his prime....... ::) ::) ::)

what about this son

More fantasy comparisons made by Ronnie fan boys  ;)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2012, 04:17:01 PM »
Flex was NOT much better than 1998  ::) , any claim that can be asserted without evidence and be dismissed with out any either.

Was Ronnie better in 99 than 98? NOPE was Flex better in 99 than 98? NOPE Ronnie beat Flex with a perfect score in 99 wow-we Dorian beat Flex who was infinitely better in 93 with one

LOL!! Flex was much better in 1999 than 1998. Probably his life time best.
Ronnie was also better in 1999 than 1998.

you are done. :-*

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »
Flex was NOT much better than 1998  

Everybody knows Flex was much better at the 1999 British Grd Prix or MR Olympia than he was at the 98 Mr Olympia.

Was Ronnie better in 99 than 98? NOPE was Flex better in 99 than 98?

Both of them were much better. Ronnie was just a little bit less dry but still better in every other criterias.

Dorian beat Flex who was infinitely better in 93 with one

You just confuse best shape with best performance. Flex may have his best shape in 93 but his best performance and his most dangerous physique was in 1999. Dorian had a much better shape in amateur but was much more competitive in 1993 or 1996.

The first thing you would notice is Ronnie's mass, shape, separation between each muscle, peeled glutes and hams.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
Dorian was 242lbs also Dorian 1993 would leave ANY version of Haney for dead

How can you be so sure? It's just speculation. :D

He smoked them not entirely accurate after he became Mr O he almost lost to Flex in his best Olympia showing ever , Kevin in 2002 beat him the night show , Gunter beat him at the SOS Jay smoked him at the prejudging in 2001

The fact is he destroyed all of them at other contests. I remind you Coleman competed much more than Dorian which mean he had more chance to be a little bit off.

I won't put the link with their respective titles because it will be too hard to digest for you. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2012, 04:30:38 PM »
Everybody knows Flex was much better at the 1999 British Grd Prix or MR Olympia than he was at the 98 Mr Olympia.

Both of them were much better. Ronnie was just a little bit less dry but still better in every other criterias.

You just confuse best shape with best performance. Flex may have his best shape in 93 but his best performance and his most dangerous physique was in 1999. Dorian had a much better shape in amateur but was much more competitive in 1993 or 1996.

The first thing you would notice is Ronnie's mass, shape, separation between each muscle, peeled glutes and hams.

The old appeals to numbers  ::) well if everyone knows I guess it's true.  ::) The only thing better at the 99 GP was the lighting

Is this something else that ' everyone knows ' ?  ::) NO they weren't Ronnie wasn't anywhere near as hard or as dry in 99 as he was in 98 and Flex tried to get heavy in 99 and he failed too not to mention the oil. You're trying to minimize the discrepancy in conditioning to suit your purpose , there difference in conditioning wasn't negligible it was noticeable to the point of everyone including Ronnie says 98 was his best Olympia specifically because his conditioning was spot-on

No I haven't. Flex was subpar compared to 93 in 99? WHY 99 he was heavier , softer and his blatant use of oil was laughable , 93 was Flex's most dangerous he destroyed some of the most seasoned professionals in the sport in his rookie year , his physique was on-point

The first thing I would notice is ' wow Ronnie looks soft and soggy ' next to Dorian. and I would also notice how unbalanced he is and how he looks competitive in some shots and gets destroyed in others.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
How can you be so sure? It's just speculation. :D

The fact is he destroyed all of them at other contests. I remind you Coleman competed much more than Dorian which mean he had more chance to be a little bit off.

I won't put the link with their respective titles because it will be too hard to digest for you. ;)

How can you be so sure? It's just speculation.

You're right technically but it can backed up with some interesting facts.

Doesn't matter , he competed more and lost more even after he started his reign

thanks for sparing me  ::) put up the link to their win/loss percentages  :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2012, 04:40:03 PM »
Was Ronnie better in 99 than 98? NOPE

ND conveniently forgets that his hero and fellow dorian sperm swallower Peter McGough feels that Ronnie 99 was better than Ronnie 98.

as mentioned in his article about the greatest olympia physiques ever.

ronnie 99 on the list
Ronnie 98 nowhere to be found.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
ND conveniently forgets that his hero and fellow dorian sperm swallower Peter McGough feels that Ronnie 99 was better than Ronnie 98.

as mentioned in his article about the greatest olympia physiques ever.

ronnie 99 on the list
Ronnie 98 nowhere to be found.

Awwwwwww mad bro ? thanks for playing

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2012, 04:49:00 PM »
Ronnie had every single advantage the fanboys cry would surly beat Dorian , in 97 , he was 255lbs , much better taper , wasp waist , better quad sweep , more detail , better shape , better arms , better pecs LMFAO and where did this get him? 9th fucking place lol with an improvement in conditioning fanboys think that all the sudden Ronnie would be better?   and Ronnie's conditioning was NEVER in Dorian's league anyway

does this look like the same ronnie to you?

just what I thought ::)

pre olympia ronnie was nowhere near post olympia ronnie

sorry.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2012, 04:50:59 PM »
Awwwwwww mad bro ? thanks for playing

so which is it?

you have two contradictory quotes from the same source.

tie breaker: the visuals

winner: Ronnie 99.

thanks for losing.
Flower Boy Ran Away

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2012, 04:51:05 PM »
The old appeals to numbers  ::) well if everyone knows I guess it's true.  ::) The only thing better at the 99 GP was the lighting

Yep.
If you are alone against everybody their are great chances you are wrong. ;)
Even Flex himself don't mention 98 Mr Olympia when he enumerates the best shapes of his life, whereas 99 British Grd Prix is all the time evocated. :D

Is this something else that ' everyone knows ' ?  ::) NO they weren't Ronnie wasn't anywhere near as hard or as dry in 99 as he was in 98 and Flex tried to get heavy in 99 and he failed too not to mention the oil. You're trying to minimize the discrepancy in conditioning to suit your purpose , there difference in conditioning wasn't negligible it was noticeable to the point of everyone including Ronnie says 98 was his best Olympia specifically because his conditioning was spot-on

I have never said Ronnie was drier in 99, but it doen't change the fact he was more complete and competitive during this year.
So Dorian was better as an amateur than he was in 1994 or 1997 only because he was drier?

Concerning Flex, even with all the oil involved and the lack of dryness (he was still in great form anyway) he was much more dangerous in 99 than he was in 93.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »
does this look like the same ronnie to you?

just what I thought ::)

pre olympia ronnie was nowhere near post olympia ronnie

sorry.

Who said the same stupid? I said he had the same advantages learn to pay attention dummy  ;)

same ' taper and wasp waist and sweep '

none of that matters Ronnie 99 SOFT & SOGGY doesn't compare in 98 nevermind Dorian who destroyed him

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2012, 04:58:15 PM »
You're right technically but it can backed up with some interesting facts.

Doesn't matter , he competed more and lost more even after he started his reign

thanks for sparing me  ::) put up the link to their win/loss percentages  :D

So if you compete only one time in your life and win you are more deserving than the guy how compete 50 times and lost only 10 times because the second guy doesn't have a 100% victory?
Ronnie won 8 Mr Olympias, Dorian 6.
Ronnie competed as a pro during 16 years, Dorian competed as a pro during 8 years.
And I didn't count all of their pro titles because I don't have the time for that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »
Yep.
Even Flex himself don't mention 98 Mr Olympia when he enumerates the best shapes of his life, whereas 99 British Grd Prix is all the time evocated. :D

I have never said Ronnie was drier in 99, but it doen't change the fact he was more complete and competitive during this year.
So Dorian was better as an amateur than he was in 1994 or 1997 only because he was drier?

Concerning Flex, even with all the oil involved and the lack of dryness (he was still in great form anyway) he was much more dangerous in 99 than he was in 93.

Yep.

Argumentum ad populum go look it up  ;) Flex best wasn't 98 or 99 it was 93 and find me any quote where anyone of any credibility claims 99GP was his best 

he was not anymore complete in fact it was the opposite he was lacking and where? density & dryness , you can't be bigger and softer while not being as dry and be more complete , that's an oxymoron

And Dorian was drier in as an amatuer ? man you type a lot of assertions and nothing to back them up  :-\

You keep typing this because it fits your story  :-\ what the fuck does more dangerous mean?  ??? 93 was his pinnacle and 1993 ASC is hailed as his best and one of the best ever

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2012, 05:02:50 PM »
so which is it?

you have two contradictory quotes from the same source.

tie breaker: the visuals

winner: Ronnie 99.

thanks for losing.

LMFAO No you don't

Wrong stupid NO contradiction , just you lying.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2012, 05:09:45 PM »
So if you compete only one time in your life and win you are more deserving than the guy how compete 50 times and lost only 10 times because the second guy doesn't have a 100% victory?
Ronnie won 8 Mr Olympias, Dorian 6.
Ronnie competed as a pro during 16 years, Dorian competed as a pro during 8 years.
And I didn't count all of their pro titles because I don't have the time for that.

Obviously not hence why I said win/loss Dorian 88% Ronnie 42% Dorian competed more and lost more , statistically Dorian would win based on that alone.

Dorian never placed below second in ANY pro show, his rookie Olympia debut he beat 8 time Mr Olympia Lee Haney in the muscularity round !! that speaks volumes

Dorian was a pure winner , Ronnie wasn't

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2012, 05:12:43 PM »
Argumentum ad populum go look it up  ;) Flex best wasn't 98 or 99 it was 93 and find me any quote where anyone of any credibility claims 99GP was his best 

he was not anymore complete in fact it was the opposite he was lacking and where? density & dryness , you can't be bigger and softer while not being as dry and be more complete , that's an oxymoron

And Dorian was drier in as an amatuer ? man you type a lot of assertions and nothing to back them up  :-\

You keep typing this because it fits your story  :-\ what the fuck does more dangerous mean?  ??? 93 was his pinnacle and 1993 ASC is hailed as his best and one of the best ever

88 British Final:

Now tell me he was dryer in 94 or 97. 8)
If I use your reasoning Dorian was better as an amateur than he was in the middle and at the end of his carrer.
Great progression. :D

That's the same thing for Flex. He lost dryness and a little bit of his line in 99 but he gained so much muscle mass than it widely compasated that.
That's why I say he is much more competitive and dangerous in 99 than he was in 93.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2012, 05:18:11 PM »
88 British Final:

If I use your reasoning Dorian was better as an amateur than he was in the middle and at the end of his carrer.

That's the same thing for Flex. He lost dryness and a little bit of his line in 99 but he gained so much muscle mass than it widely compasated that.
That's why I say he is much more competitive and dangerous in 99 than he was in 93.

88 British Final:

Wrong to say he was better as an amateur just because he appears in better condition. while lacking in a lot of other areas , to imply he was better as an amateur implies he would beat his physique in 94/97 and he wouldn't

No he didn't , do you ever get sick of just asserting things? he did NOT gain muscle mass in 99 when in fact he came in softer and less dry . softer means more bodyfat and less pure dense muscle , less dry means he's holding water , he may have competed heavier doesn't mean he was in shape

1993 was his pinnacle in terms of shape , size , and conditioning. NO contest

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
Obviously not hence why I said win/loss Dorian 88% Ronnie 42% Dorian competed more and lost more , statistically Dorian would win based on that alone.

Dorian never placed below second in ANY pro show, his rookie Olympia debut he beat 8 time Mr Olympia Lee Haney in the muscularity round !! that speaks volumes

Dorian was a pure winner , Ronnie wasn't

Ronnie took much more risks and it paid considering the number of his victories.
He competed twice longer as a pro. How many olympias and pro titles Dorian would have won if he competed 8 more years after 1997?
Ronnie was a true warrior whereas Dorian was just a shooting star. We can tolerate the fact you think Dorian was better than Ronnie but thinking his overall career is more enviable, come on, everybody reads you, do you even think about the lost of all your credibility? :-\

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »
Wrong to say he was better as an amateur just because he appears in better condition. while lacking in a lot of other areas , to imply he was better as an amateur implies he would beat his physique in 94/97 and he wouldn't

LMAO.
That's exactly the same thing with Ronnie 98/99.
He was bigger, more proportionned, more separated the year after, that's why I say he was more complete in 99 while you talk about oxymore.

No he didn't , do you ever get sick of just asserting things? he did NOT gain muscle mass in 99 when in fact he came in softer and less dry . softer means more bodyfat and less pure dense muscle , less dry means he's holding water , he may have competed heavier doesn't mean he was in shape

1993 was his pinnacle in terms of shape , size , and conditioning. NO contest

Did you calculated his muscle mass at both contests? ::)
Flex 99>FLex 93.
And no 1993 was not his pinnacle in term on size, seriously is their one person in the world who think Flex had more size in 93 than in 99??

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 31, 2012, 05:34:54 PM »
Ronnie took much more risks and it paid considering the number of his victories.
He competed twice longer as a pro. How many olympias and pro titles Dorian would have won if he competed 8 more years after 1997?
Ronnie was a true warrior whereas Dorian was just a shooting star. We can tolerate the fact you think Dorian was better than Ronnie but thinking his overall career is more enviable, come on, everybody reads you, do you even think about the lost of all your credibility? :-\

Risks? is that another way of saying he wasn't good enough? Ronnie only has two more Olympia titles than Dorian despite that it's not like he has 5 more , he tried more times and failed more

Dorian was never interested in pro wins as much as Olympia wins , and the more pertinent question is how many more Olympia would Dorian have won if he never got injured? 

Actually I don't think Dorian had a better overall career , and I'm not sure where you got that claim from  ??? by virtue alone of tying Lee Haney for the most straight Olympias and most pro victories , Ronnie is the greatest of all time ( doesn't have much to do with the debate of could be beat Dorian at his best )

What I do say is a fact , Dorian was more dominate and a pure winner his reign over the Olympia was more impressive. Dorian was a shooting star? compared to Ronnie yes , however his career was cut short due to injuries , how would Dorian do if he never got injured? how would Dorian look with another 10 years of training under his belt assuming it was injury free?