Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149699 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2012, 03:01:54 PM »
Ronnie 1996 and 2001 and he's supposed to beat Dorian?

based on that comparison, 01 ASC Ronnie looks bigger, more balanced, and more conditioned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2012, 03:04:17 PM »
time for me to correct you

1) the original poster who uploaded the video even admitted the video was stretched
2) the screencap you posted shows Dorian flexing while Ronnie is still transitioning
3) delta admitted the video was stretched when he saved and uploaded the video. You can't refute this
4) both are hitting the same pose. Note their delts are the same width. In your screencap, the only thing 'wider' on Dorian are his elbows

WRONG as usual

1) he said he uploaded it as he viewed it on his DVD , you're implying he tampered with it which he did not
2) I've pointed this out numerous times and then provided one that someone made of both of them posing at the same time
3) it's not stretched it's just in another format and none of that matters because it's applying to both of them , someone didn't just ' stretch ' the Dorian part  ::) nothing changes in either format , Dorian is still wider and leaves Ronnie for dead  ;)
4) No they most certainly are not , that's why someone created the one of them side-by-side because neither of them did in the original video.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2012, 03:06:21 PM »
based on that comparison, 01 ASC Ronnie looks bigger, more balanced, and more conditioned

Sure he is  ::) I'm sure you believe that but you tend to get almost everything wrong , nothing new

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2012, 03:15:23 PM »
1997-1998 lol

supposed to beat Dorian LMMFAO

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »
WRONG as usual

1) he said he uploaded it as he viewed it on his DVD , you're implying he tampered with it which he did not
2) I've pointed this out numerous times and then provided one that someone made of both of them posing at the same time
3) it's not stretched it's just in another format and none of that matters because it's applying to both of them , someone didn't just ' stretch ' the Dorian part nothing changes in either format , Dorian is still wider and leaves Ronnie for dead
4) No they most certainly are not , that's why someone created the one of them side-by-side because neither of them did in the original video.

wrong like always

1) I never said he purposely stretched the video. Learn to read instead of projecting your shortcomings onto others
2) the pic you posted was spliced together from 2 separate images. I posted them next to each other without tampering evidence
3) you knowingly posted a stretched video AFTER I had already posted a screencap from the original source. You have no excuse
4) the pic I posted shows them with their hand over their wrist. In your stretched pic, Dorian's hands are clasped while Ronnie isn't flexing

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2012, 03:18:28 PM »
1997-1998 lol

supposed to beat Dorian LMMFAO

if those pics are suppose to argue the improvements Ronnie made would beat Dorian, then you sure are presenting a strong case ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2012, 03:22:54 PM »
Ronnie: "Lights Out. Game Over"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2012, 03:28:54 PM »
wrong like always

1) I never said he purposely stretched the video. Learn to read instead of projecting your shortcomings onto others
2) the pic you posted was spliced together from 2 separate images. I posted them next to each other without tampering evidence
3) you knowingly posted a stretched video AFTER I had already posted a screencap from the original source. You have no excuse
4) the pic I posted shows them with their hand over their wrist. In your stretched pic, Dorian's hands are clasped while Ronnie isn't flexing

1) of course you didn't you implied by claiming yours was ' unedited ' which means his wasn't not accurate
2) Why was the pic spliced? because neither hit the exact pose at the exact same time. you posted them next to each other and Dorian was just unflexed and Ronnie ran over and hit his shot
3) Again stupid it is NOT ' stretched ' if anything it's compressed and why did I post it? because neither were hitting the shot together , and it changes NOTHING both were ' stretched ' you fail
4) no duh already been addressed  ::)

nothing changes Ronnie gets smoked even in the one you posted where Dorian stopped flexing  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2012, 03:33:02 PM »
if those pics are suppose to argue the improvements Ronnie made would beat Dorian, then you sure are presenting a strong case ;)

Yeah a real string case , he barely beat Flex by 3 points to a guy Dorian left for dead  ;)

Lights out is right  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
1) of course you didn't you implied by claiming yours was ' unedited ' which means his wasn't not accurate
2) Why was the pic spliced? because neither hit the exact pose at the exact same time. you posted them next to each other and Dorian was just unflexed and Ronnie ran over and hit his shot
3) Again stupid it is NOT ' stretched ' if anything it's compressed and why did I post it? because neither were hitting the shot together , and it changes NOTHING both were ' stretched ' you fail
4) no duh already been addressed

1) go back and re-read. I said it was stretched during saving and uploading. I never said he stretched the video and then saved it
2) lol @ thinking the spliced pic is anywhere near accurate. Dorian's torn arm is bigger than Ronnie's arms in that comparison
3) you have no excuse for using the stretched video when the original source is available on YouTube
4) they are hitting the same pose in the screencap I posted from the original video. It doesn't get any more accurate than that

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2012, 03:37:33 PM »
Yeah a real string case , he barely beat Flex by 3 points to a guy Dorian left for dead

Lights out is right

enter ND right on cue with a biased comparison and using irrelevant statistics to defend his post

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2012, 03:37:39 PM »
Doesn't matter Dorian owns Ronnie

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2012, 03:39:43 PM »
Dorian getting beat by Ronnie in the conditioning department ;D ;D ;D

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2012, 03:39:56 PM »
I was 100% impressed by big Ron as a teen in the early 90s then came the age of the internet where you could accually see them interact with other people, and to this day I remember what I thought the first time I heard him speak... This is one retarded mother fucker he cant get one phrase out that sounds remotely close to civilized he is absolutely borderline downs for sure.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2012, 03:41:40 PM »
1) go back and re-read. I said it was stretched during saving and uploading. I never said he stretched the video and then saved it
2) lol @ thinking the spliced pic is anywhere near accurate. Dorian's torn arm is bigger than Ronnie's arms in that comparison
3) you have no excuse for using the stretched video when the original source is available on YouTube
4) they are hitting the same pose in the screencap I posted from the original video. It doesn't get any more accurate than that

1) you said yours was ' unedited ' implying is was , you can't escape this
2) it's more accurate than anything you created LMFAO it's both of them on-stage together side by side hitting the pose at the exact same time
3) stupid get this through your pea brain , Delta's is the ORIGINAL you dolt , his was posted first ( and see above )
4) no they aren't Dorian stopped flexing to grab Kevin's arm , you're a liar and nothing changes Dorian smoked him no matter what format  ;) you lose just another day on Getbig  8)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2012, 03:41:52 PM »
NarcissisticDeity....... .......... ::)...........son

stop comparing this deformity

to G.O.A.T RC

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2012, 03:46:58 PM »
enter ND right on cue with a biased comparison and using irrelevant statistics to defend his post

of course it's ' irrelevant ' to you it proves that Ronnie had a fuck of a time with guys Dorian dominated  ;)

see what we do know is that Ronnie was NEVER in Dorian's league ever that's an indisputable fact , all the speculation is seeing Ronnie learned to get in shape could that beat Dorian  , not could Dorian beat him. comparing guys that Dorian competed with to Ronnie is germane to if Ronnie could beat Dorian

How did Ronnie do against the same guys that Dorian competed with? Flex in 98 was off from his Arnold classic shape and way off from his 1993 Olympia shape , and he gave Ronnie the fight of his life , Dorian crushed Flex utterly in 93 , so take a wild guess on what would happen to Ronnie 1998 if he faced Dorian 1993  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
Dorian getting beat by Ronnie in the conditioning department ;D ;D ;D

Hahahahahahah even you know that's not true , troll on brother.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2012, 03:50:13 PM »
NarcissisticDeity................. ::)...........son

stop comparing this deformity

to G.O.A.T RC

Come back under your real account  ;)

there is NO comparison , Ronnie was lucky to beat guys Dorian destroyed

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2012, 03:50:21 PM »
1) you said yours was ' unedited ' implying is was , you can't escape this
2) it's more accurate than anything you created LMFAO it's both of them on-stage together side by side hitting the pose at the exact same time
3) stupid get this through your pea brain , Delta's is the ORIGINAL you dolt , his was posted first ( and see above )
4) no they aren't Dorian stopped flexing to grab Kevin's arm , you're a liar and nothing changes Dorian smoked him no matter what format you lose just another day on Getbig

1) I said I posted a screencap from the original source. Any suggestion of 'editing' is pure speculation on your part
2) you can't be taken seriously if you honestly believe Dorian's torn arm was ever bigger than Ronnie's arms
3) Delta admitted himself the video he uploaded was stretched somehow - most likely during saving and uploading. It's not the original
4) you sound pathetic. I posted an unaltered pic of them onstage hitting the same pose. Both are the same width. Deal with it

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2012, 03:53:00 PM »
lmao @ ND for thinking Dorian had bigger arms and thighs than Ronnie. Even Dorian's torn arm was bigger! ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2012, 03:54:21 PM »
WOW NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN FOR FUCKS SAKE.

You girls need to get a life, how fucking old are you guys? Destroyed a perfectly good thread again.
follow the arrows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2012, 03:55:55 PM »
1) I said I posted a screencap from the original source. Any suggestion of 'editing' is pure speculation on your part
2) you can't be taken seriously if you honestly believe Dorian's torn arm was ever bigger than Ronnie's arms
3) Delta admitted himself the video he uploaded was stretched somehow - most likely during saving and uploading. It's not the original
4) you sound pathetic. I posted an unaltered pic of them onstage hitting the same pose. Both are the same width. Deal with it

1) the old semantics game ? now amending your statement? you say your source was ' unedited ' imply mine wasn't , you can' escape this and your ' source ' is NOT the origina LIAR Delta posted his long before stupid  ;)
2) I never said it was you did. What we do know is this at the least is them side-by-side in a contest setting , splicing the two pics is infinitely more accurate than that shit you posted for eons
3) Delta also said that's how it appeared on his DVD on his TV and your semantics game doesn't work it doesn't matter in either version Ronnie gets owned badly , both are ' stretched ' it's not more fair or unfair to either , you lose either way
4) Not accurate and you look like a dummy for clinging to this lie. it changes nothing Dorian stopped Ronnie started.

You can't type your way out of any of this boy , you never could , never will  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »
lmao @ ND for thinking Dorian had bigger arms and thighs than Ronnie. Even Dorian's torn arm was bigger! ;D

At least we know these two were on-stage together at the same time and Dorian NEVER needed biiger arms or thighs to smoke Ronnie  ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2012, 03:59:48 PM »
Ronnie's absolute best Olympia showing ever 1998 he barely beats a less than stellar Flex by just 3 points and he's supposed to beat Dorian? LMFAO fact is Ronnie isn't in Dorian's league never was

Have you got other pathetic arguments like that?

Ronnie beat Flex Wheeler with a perfect score in 1999 whereas Flex was much better than he was at the 1998 Mr Olympia.
And I don't even talk about how Ronnie rapped his ass 2 weeks after at the British grand prix when Flex was at his biggest.