Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149573 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #125 on: August 30, 2012, 03:19:32 PM »
how about capturing the vidcap when they both are hitting the pose...
also look at the legs..... quads... rookie coleman... same size quads as mr o

Yes look at the legs Ronnie's are about the same size also look at the balance & proportion of the legs look at the calves , Ronnie's are 16" his whole lower body balance is atrocious

size doesn't mean anything , it's size , density & dryness that do. plenty of guys roughly the same size as Dorian or bigger but NONE of them had the combo of size and conditioning.

Ronnie is getting blown out the door , granted he's not at his best but then again neither is Dorian

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #126 on: August 30, 2012, 04:39:42 PM »
Yes look at the legs Ronnie's are about the same size also look at the balance & proportion of the legs look at the calves , Ronnie's are 16" his whole lower body balance is atrocious

size doesn't mean anything , it's size , density & dryness that do. plenty of guys roughly the same size as Dorian or bigger but NONE of them had the combo of size and conditioning.

Ronnie is getting blown out the door , granted he's not at his best but then again neither is Dorian

whats your thoughts on that picture nd?
choice is an illusion

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 30, 2012, 04:43:23 PM »
do you spend a lot of time looking for "rare pictures" of "bodybuilders" rob?

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: August 30, 2012, 05:26:24 PM »
um no, we have always been comparing dorian's best with ronnie's best.

but when dorian gets crushed the nuthuggers make up an excuse anyway:

ronnie at his best vs dorian 95 would be a massacre in ronnie's favour:

I thought it was obvious I was sarcastic in my post. :'(
Look again at the photos I posted, their is no need to post pictures of Ronnie (or even Flex or Jay) to show how Dorian was an aberration.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #129 on: August 30, 2012, 06:19:40 PM »
ronnie has not even hit the pose yet....

notice I posted a screencap from the unedited video while ND uses a biased screencap from a stretched video ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #130 on: August 30, 2012, 07:04:02 PM »
I thought it was obvious I was sarcastic in my post. :'(
Look again at the photos I posted, their is no need to post pictures of Ronnie (or even Flex or Jay) to show how Dorian was an aberration.

sorry, I thought you were being serious.

you see, nuthuggers have long claimed that we use pics of dorian at his worst vs ronnie at his best when in fact we never have.

its always been best vs best and the results are always the same:

the abberation that is dorian gets killed:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #131 on: August 30, 2012, 07:05:30 PM »
^
LOL and thats not even ronnie's best.

it was his best to date as of 96, but not his best ever
Flower Boy Ran Away

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2012, 01:13:26 AM »
I think we should debate this further as it has not been discussed before

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2012, 03:49:11 AM »
I am still waiting for you to tell me why it is not accurate...lets check the facts

Ronnie had more separation, more vascularity, more striations in his fibers at his peak, why did he NOT have better conditioning than Yates? Because of "genetics"? I ask you this because I really dont give a fuck what physique is better, both are freaks to me, but it boggles me you cant accept at least that Ronnie had better conditioning, so did Munzer.

Also, in before you say Yates was more consistent, I agree he was, at his peak, Ronnie was far better conditioned and had a tad more mass.

Ronnie has the bloofy/watery look in pretty much every picture i have ever seen of him, he has genetically more detail in certain muscle groups than Yates, deeper lines, more striations, that is not conditioning. Yates was far drier and denser looking.
Trans Milkshake.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2012, 06:20:36 AM »
Yates was far drier and denser looking.

maybe on Mars.

but not on this planet..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2012, 06:37:19 AM »
maybe on Mars.

but not on this planet..

You and Nd both use selective pictures. The fact is they both looked like shit with fuck all aesthetics.

Ronnie had muscularity and detail but horrible lines and structure, Dorian had conditioning and thickness but shit aesthetics and lacked detail in a lot of muscle groups.

They both ruined bodybuilding and you and ND are both obsessive Aspie homo's.
Trans Milkshake.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2012, 07:11:16 AM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2012, 09:58:05 AM »

whats your thoughts on that picture nd?

Shawn was the winner in 1994. Kevin was too watery. He was drier at the Arnold but added about 20lbs in 6 months.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2012, 10:08:01 AM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2012, 12:09:18 PM »
I think we should debate this further as it has not been discussed before

X2..........  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2012, 02:03:15 PM »
Ronnie has the bloofy/watery look in pretty much every picture i have ever seen of him, he has genetically more detail in certain muscle groups than Yates, deeper lines, more striations, that is not conditioning. Yates was far drier and denser looking.

I don't know what pics you've been looking at. There are shots of 01 ASC Ronnie where you can see the individual muscle fibers. It doesn't get any better than that. Dorian genetically had thin skin which added to the illusion of looking dry and dense. He even admitted it himself. You can't fault Ronnie for having better genetics for definition and then ignore Dorian's genetic advantage in dryness and density

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2012, 02:04:34 PM »
I don't know what pics you've been looking at. There are shots of 01 ASC Ronnie where you can see the individual muscle fibers. It doesn't get any better than that. Dorian genetically had thin skin which added to the illusion of looking dry and dense. He even admitted it himself. You can't fault Ronnie for having better genetics for definition and then ignore Dorian's genetic advantage in dryness and density

Great point.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2012, 02:17:27 PM »
I don't care about Ronnie vs. Dorian...I'm so sick of it...It's arguing over who is the better 2nd place guy cause Haney is number 1. Stats show it.  Yeah, Ronnie looked great in 98, 99 and 01 Arnold what about every other time?  Yeah Dorian looked great in 93, 95 and 96 what about the other times?  The only time one can say Haney was "off" was when they drug tested the O one year other than that, Haney was the most dominant Mr. O ever.  So fuck Ronnie and fuck Dorian.

I'm so sick of this nonsense.
bodybuilding is qualitative, not quantitative. your argument fails.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2012, 02:39:50 PM »
notice I posted a screencap from the unedited video while ND uses a biased screencap from a stretched video ;)

Time to bash you over the head with facts.

1) the screencaps I posted were not ' edited ' they're from the original posted on Youtube.
2) it's not biased is both are ' stretched ' if you mean biased Dorian is better than that doesn't change
3) the video isn't stretched if anything it's compressed but seeing both are in the shot it changes nothing . Ronnie still gets destroyed
4) your ' screen cap ' is biased if anything because Dorian isn't even fully flexed yet

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2012, 02:42:07 PM »
bodybuilding is qualitative, not quantitative. your argument fails.

yes, it is qualitative.

ronnie had a wasp waist, wide lats and a great quad sweep.

dorian looked like a fridge by comparison

your argument fails. :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2012, 02:43:51 PM »

You and Nd both use selective pictures. The fact is they both looked like shit with fuck all aesthetics.

Ronnie had muscularity and detail but horrible lines and structure, Dorian had conditioning and thickness but shit aesthetics and lacked detail in a lot of muscle groups.

They both ruined bodybuilding and you and ND are both obsessive Aspie homo's.

You're the biggest fag on here constantly trolling in every thread that your precious pretty physiques should be winning and how everyone ruined the sport.

STFU with they ruined bodybuilding mantra go lust after your pretty physiques and quit crying  :'(

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2012, 02:47:56 PM »
yes, it is qualitative.

ronnie had a wasp waist, wide lats and a great quad sweep.

dorian looked like a fridge by comparison

your argument fails. :P

Ronnie wasp waist , wide lats and a great quad sweep , also 9th fucking place LMFAO  ;)

Dorian was a fridge by comparison and yet kicked the shit out of Ronnie and his ' wasp waist ' and ' wide lats '

your argument fails as usual

9th place LMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2012, 02:57:40 PM »
Ronnie had every single advantage the fanboys cry would surly beat Dorian , in 97 , he was 255lbs , much better taper , wasp waist , better quad sweep , more detail , better shape , better arms , better pecs LMFAO and where did this get him? 9th fucking place lol with an improvement in conditioning fanboys think that all the sudden Ronnie would be better?  ::) and Ronnie's conditioning was NEVER in Dorian's league anyway

the stupidity of Ronnie fanboys never ceases to amaze me.

Ronnie's absolute best Olympia showing ever 1998 he barely beats a less than stellar Flex by just 3 points and he's supposed to beat Dorian? LMFAO fact is Ronnie isn't in Dorian's league never was

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »
Time to bash you over the head with facts.

1) the screencaps I posted were not ' edited ' they're from the original posted on Youtube.
2) it's not biased is both are ' stretched ' if you mean biased Dorian is better than that doesn't change
3) the video isn't stretched if anything it's compressed but seeing both are in the shot it changes nothing . Ronnie still gets destroyed
4) your ' screen cap ' is biased if anything because Dorian isn't even fully flexed yet

time for me to correct you

1) the original poster who uploaded the video even admitted the video was stretched
2) the screencap you posted shows Dorian flexing while Ronnie is still transitioning
3) delta admitted the video was stretched when he saved and uploaded the video. You can't refute this
4) both are hitting the same pose. Note their delts are the same width. In your screencap, the only thing 'wider' on Dorian are his elbows

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2012, 02:59:15 PM »
Ronnie 1996 and 2001 and he's supposed to beat Dorian?  ;D