Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149027 times)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #350 on: September 02, 2012, 08:31:33 AM »
I'm sorry but the legs look like complete and utter shit there. Did Coleman have rickets as a child to make them look like that?

Coleman as a child:

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #351 on: September 02, 2012, 08:32:26 AM »
24" arms 36" quads 14" calves LMFAO

Ronnie 2003 shit conditioning ( compared to 98/01 ) balance & proportion at his worse and lookin g 9 months pregnant .

FAR , FAR from his best

You must terribly sweat on your keyboard. :-*

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #352 on: September 02, 2012, 08:33:29 AM »
You must terribly sweat on your keyboard. :-*

You're the gimmick who scared to come under his real account  ;)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #353 on: September 02, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
8)

Is there any reason why you've photoshopped Ronnie Coleman's body onto Steve Urkel's calves?

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: September 02, 2012, 08:35:37 AM »
You're the gimmick who scared to come under his real account  ;)

I don't have any other accounts and I really don't know why you think that.
Maybe because you have nothing more to say? :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: September 02, 2012, 08:36:36 AM »
 :-\

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: September 02, 2012, 08:42:44 AM »
:-\

As if people have the cheek to mention Dorian's waist as a reason for Ronnie besting him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: September 02, 2012, 08:46:57 AM »
As if people have the cheek to mention Dorian's waist as a reason for Ronnie besting him.

That never made sense to me , Ronnie would win because he had a smaller waist  ??? 99% of the guys Dorian dominated had a smaller waist , same with aesthetics , same with symmetry they can not for the life of them look beyond what they think wins contests to what does win contests and when it's explain to them they revert to Dorian was gifted , or politics it can't be he was just better

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #358 on: September 02, 2012, 08:52:20 AM »
That never made sense to me , Ronnie would win because he had a smaller waist  ??? 99% of the guys Dorian dominated had a smaller waist , same with aesthetics , same with symmetry they can not for the life of them look beyond what they think wins contests to what does win contests and when it's explain to them they revert to Dorian was gifted , or politics it can't be he was just better

claim small calves ruins lowwer body

doesnt acknowledge small arms ruin upper body

Also, I already asnwered your last pathetic rant, its on before-last page.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: September 02, 2012, 08:52:39 AM »
That never made sense to me , Ronnie would win because he had a smaller waist  ??? 99% of the guys Dorian dominated had a smaller waist , same with aesthetics , same with symmetry they can not for the life of them look beyond what they think wins contests to what does win contests and when it's explain to them they revert to Dorian was gifted , or politics it can't be he was just better

Well at least they can be happy in the knowledge that Dorian would probably lose in the new male fitness with shorts on field and one of the others could have a chance ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: September 02, 2012, 09:00:38 AM »
On the futile and hypothetical endeavour of a comparison between prime Dorian and prime Coleman my answers were completely correct.  And you, are, sadly, wrong.  

Then again, I dont expect you (nor the IFBB judges) to know actual basic biology or strength training.  Muscle "hardness" is broscience, that you accept it and use it is your own problem.  I am really getting tired of your non-existant knowledge of the body and narcissistic disorders.  You are so full of yourself and convinced you are the absolute truth your posts reek of imbecility and douche-ness.  

I am sorry, this is not fun anymore.

Also, you have not even once adressed my quesitons about how you explain Yates looking smooth post-93, and your argument revolves around the same 3 things, besides of course your pathetic recurrance to insults which are not even funny...

On the futile and hypothetical endeavour of a comparison between prime Dorian and prime Coleman my answers were completely correct.  And you, are, sadly, wrong.  

Yeah because you said so  ::) , any position that can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without any.

Then again, I dont expect you (nor the IFBB judges) to know actual basic biology or strength training.  Muscle "hardness" is broscience, that you accept it and use it is your own problem.  I am really getting tired of your non-existant knowledge of the body and narcissistic disorders.  You are so full of yourself and convinced you are the absolute truth your posts reek of imbecility and douche-ness.  

See above , you're boring and not origina

I am sorry, this is not fun anymore.

not for you because you're looking more dumb by the moment

Also, you have not even once adressed my quesitons about how you explain Yates looking smooth post-93, and your argument revolves around the same 3 things, besides of course your pathetic recurrance to insults which are not even funny...

smooth post 93 ? yeah he was smooth in 95/96 even in 97 his problem wasn't conditioning , what do you know? keep asserting things it's all you can do

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: September 02, 2012, 09:08:36 AM »
claim small calves ruins lowwer body

doesnt acknowledge small arms ruin upper body

Also, I already asnwered your last pathetic rant, its on before-last page.

claim not only small calves ruin lower body balance & proportion but so does his oversized glutes which stick out past his hips

Dorain doesn't have small arms , arms , biceps/triceps/forearms , small biceps? sure arms NO oversimplification on your behalf because it fits your agenda , wanna continue?

Glutes so large and oversize they have to photoshop them out  :-\

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #362 on: September 02, 2012, 09:15:09 AM »
let me introduce PREGOYATES  ;D :D

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #363 on: September 02, 2012, 09:18:48 AM »
Yeah because you said so  ::) , any position that can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without any.

See above , you're boring and not origina

not for you because you're looking more dumb by the moment

smooth post 93 ? yeah he was smooth in 95/96 even in 97 his problem wasn't conditioning , what do you know? keep asserting things it's all you can do

The evidence is abundant on these threads, you are the only one that actively defends Dorian just because you cannot let this go when overwhelming evidence is against you.

Boring and not original? Good thing this isnt a commedy board...

And lastly, you are the only one looking dumb answering to every troll or Coleman fan in absolutely every thread (which by my counts, reaches three right now).  Poor little soul.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: September 02, 2012, 09:22:08 AM »
The evidence is abundant on these threads, you are the only one that actively defends Dorian just because you cannot let this go when overwhelming evidence is against you.

Boring and not original? Good thing this isnt a commedy board...

And lastly, you are the only one looking dumb answering to every troll or Coleman fan in absolutely every thread (which by my counts, reaches three right now).  Poor little soul.

argumentum ad populum , you'll need more than that.

mistaken again NOT answering , correcting get it right.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: September 02, 2012, 09:32:42 AM »

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #366 on: September 02, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »

Dorian was a great bodybuilder, but how some dumb blind fucks can say he had better conditioning is way beyond me...see pic 1 and 2

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: September 02, 2012, 09:56:08 AM »
Dorian was a great bodybuilder, but how some dumb blind fucks can say he had better conditioning is way beyond me...see pic 1 and 2

Good point

1 leg of ronnie has more separation, detail and better conditioning than whole yates.  ;D

when comparing detail, yates is deeply under ronnie.

Ronnies detail and separation is legendary, especially his legs. :-*

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #368 on: September 02, 2012, 09:58:16 AM »
Frank Clairmonte are you a Iceman1981 gimmick? why are you using his photobucket pics?  ;D  ;)

Nah, I don't think he is. I don't have any gimmicks. His posting style is different than mine. Also, I don't argue anymore in Dorian vs. Ronnie threads because I already know Ronnie wins  :)

It's not from my photobucket account.

Plus those photobucket links can be used by anyone once I posted them. In fact a lot of people do LOL.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #369 on: September 02, 2012, 10:02:23 AM »
 8)

has dorian ever displayed a better side chest shot than Ronnie 99?

nope.

striated from head to toe.

and ND claims dorian has better conditioning.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: September 02, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
Good point

1 leg of ronnie has more separation, detail and better conditioning than whole yates.  ;D

when comparing detail, yates is deeply under ronnie.

Ronnies detail and separation is legendary, especially his legs. :-*

Better conditioning?
 ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #371 on: September 02, 2012, 10:05:31 AM »
Better conditioning?
 ::)

there is a lot more to conditioning than simply a harder lower back.

check it out:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: September 02, 2012, 10:05:41 AM »

One is a shitty Youtube screencap at 240p the other is a DVD screepcap of much higher quality and you're scratching your head wonder how someone can say Dorian had better conditioning based off of that?

You think for a moment that's accurate representation of reality? gee the fanboy force is strong with you  ::)

What did Kevin Horton just say about comparing pics? you don't see that because it doesn't fit into your preconceived notion

Dorian's conditioning is eons better than Ronnie's was you will never escape this , but what do you know? you think density/hardness is a made-up term  ::)

Peter McGough

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Ronnie's conditioning does NOT compare to Dorian never have , never will , he may have come close in 98/01 but he wasn't on the same level it's not open for debate , discussion , it's a fact

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: September 02, 2012, 10:06:53 AM »
there is a lot more to conditioning than simply a harder lower back.

check it out:

2005: Flex: Who else during your time do you think should have won but didn't?

Shawn: I thought you should have won in 1999, because Ronnie had lost something from 1998. I felt for you, when you took the medal off and shook your finger at the crowd. I could see it wasn't Ronnie you were trying to slight. It was the fact that you improved on flaws that Ronnie hadn't. In '98, Ronnie owned it, gyno included. He should have been marked down, but he had taken his physique to another level. In '99, he lost something. Just like you were at your best in '93. Sometimes we hit our peak and it's hard to get that back. That trophy should have been yours. Not because you were a better bodybuilder, but because you were better than Ronnie on that day.

Flex: You're noted as one of the artists of the sport for your posing skills. What spurred you to put on such stellar posing exhibitions onstage?

Hahahahahahaha fanboy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #374 on: September 02, 2012, 10:07:44 AM »
I'm sorry but the legs look like complete and utter shit there. Did Coleman have rickets as a child to make them look like that?

Coleman as a child:

lmao