Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 149015 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #375 on: September 02, 2012, 10:08:41 AM »
8)

has dorian ever displayed a better side chest shot than Ronnie 99?

nope.

striated from head to toe.

and ND claims dorian has better conditioning.. ::)

Hahahahahaha this is just what Neo got busted for , nice youtube screencaps of Dorian in 280p LMFAO

2005: Flex: Who else during your time do you think should have won but didn't?

Shawn: I thought you should have won in 1999, because Ronnie had lost something from 1998. I felt for you, when you took the medal off and shook your finger at the crowd. I could see it wasn't Ronnie you were trying to slight. It was the fact that you improved on flaws that Ronnie hadn't. In '98, Ronnie owned it, gyno included. He should have been marked down, but he had taken his physique to another level. In '99, he lost something. Just like you were at your best in '93. Sometimes we hit our peak and it's hard to get that back. That trophy should have been yours. Not because you were a better bodybuilder, but because you were better than Ronnie on that day.

Flex: You're noted as one of the artists of the sport for your posing skills. What spurred you to put on such stellar posing exhibitions onstage?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #376 on: September 02, 2012, 10:09:45 AM »
notice how ND breaks out paragraphs and quotes when the pics and vids fail his arugment about conditioning

fantastic.

Ronnie and his conditioning >> dorian.

real life shows this.

NDs argument hangs on trying to find a way around real life.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: September 02, 2012, 10:10:52 AM »
8)

has dorian ever displayed a better side chest shot than Ronnie 99?

nope.

striated from head to toe.

and ND claims dorian has better conditioning.. ::)

Striations are NOT conditioning it's part but not all , Ronnie 99 had striations and he wasn't as hard or as dry as 98

you will NEVER escape this , 98 is considered among his best like 2001 because his conditioning was spot-on

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #378 on: September 02, 2012, 10:13:08 AM »
you will never escape McGough stating 99 ronnie was better than 98 ronnie in his article.

98 not mentioned at all

99 showcased.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: September 02, 2012, 10:14:08 AM »
notice how ND breaks out paragraphs and quotes when the pics and vids fail his arugment about conditioning

fantastic.

Ronnie and his conditioning >> dorian.

real life shows this.

NDs argument hangs on trying to find a way around real life.

This my dimwitted friend is real life  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2012, 10:16:51 AM »
you will never escape McGough stating 99 ronnie was better than 98 ronnie in his article.

98 not mentioned at all

99 showcased.

And you'l never escape him saying he was harder & drier in 1998 or he was NEVER as hard or as dry as Dorian  ;)

Peter McGough

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: September 02, 2012, 10:22:56 AM »
Peter,

Where would you place Dorian in the all time bodybuilding pantheon of conditioning?

Thanks

For some striated muscle can be a genetic trait -- guys like Hamdullah Aykutlug and Andrea Munzer spring to mind. But in terms of deep-hewn condition augmented by arid dryness and fullness, Dorian's look  was hard to beat. He had a granite hardness and dryness that made other guys (who looked in great shape on their own) look fleshy and soft when he stood next to them. He mastered the strategy of coming in hard and dry while retaining FULLNESS. Other guys could get great condition but end up looking flat and drained. Or they could get great muscle size but end up holding water. Another guy, maybe overlooked in the full and conditioned stakes, was Porter Cottrell who at his best was full and rock hard.

Get this through your heads fanboys , striations aren't  great conditioning. This is why Dorian destroys Ronnie in conditioning and everyone else.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #382 on: September 02, 2012, 10:23:13 AM »
One is a shitty Youtube screencap at 240p the other is a DVD screepcap of much higher quality and you're scratching your head wonder how someone can say Dorian had better conditioning based off of that?

You think for a moment that's accurate representation of reality? gee the fanboy force is strong with you  ::)

What did Kevin Horton just say about comparing pics? you don't see that because it doesn't fit into your preconceived notion

Dorian's conditioning is eons better than Ronnie's was you will never escape this , but what do you know? you think density/hardness is a made-up term  ::)

Peter McGough

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Ronnie's conditioning does NOT compare to Dorian never have , never will , he may have come close in 98/01 but he wasn't on the same level it's not open for debate , discussion , it's a fact

Look at Dorians statue granite look  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
What a CONDITIONING!!!
LOOOL

and now look at G.O.A.T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
Dorian's conditioning vs Ronnies  ;)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2012, 10:28:07 AM »
Dorian's conditioning vs Ronnies  ;)

::)

and now look at G.O.A.T

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2012, 10:32:00 AM »
::)

and now look at G.O.A.T

Is that Dorian at his best? getting desperate huh?  ;) you're like Hulkster scared to post pics of Dorian at his best , hey I don't blame you

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2012, 10:37:33 AM »
Is that Dorian at his best? getting desperate huh?  ;) you're like Hulkster scared to post pics of Dorian at his best , hey I don't blame you
Dorians gym pictures strike again  ;D

what is on stage counts gradpa. ;D

1997 dorian not good ok, lets try his previous year(s)

G.O.A.T

even in your gym yates pictures, ronnie owns his ass

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2012, 10:41:23 AM »
Dorians gym pictures strike again  ;D

what is on stage counts gradpa. ;D

1997 dorian not good ok, lets try his previous year(s)

G.O.A.T

even in your gym yates pictures, ronnie owns his ass

Troll on it's all you have left  8) cause you have no facts  ;)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #388 on: September 02, 2012, 10:42:49 AM »

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: September 02, 2012, 10:43:49 AM »
Knowing who had better conditioning change nothing as conditioning was an advantage for both of them.
Dorian was leaner from traps, lats and maybe abs and obliques whereas Ronnie was leaner from the rest.

The fact is this is the only domain where Dorian can be compared to Ronnie and that's why ND always come back with this subject. For the rest, Ronnie annihilate Dorian in term of proportions, mass, separation, roundness, vascularity etc...

Branch Warren may be as conditionned as Yates, so why not compare them if bodyparts, symetry, proportions, definition don't count? ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2012, 10:53:57 AM »
Knowing who had better conditioning change nothing as conditioning was an advantage for both of them.
Dorian was leaner from traps, lats and maybe abs and obliques whereas Ronnie was leaner from the rest.

The fact is this is the only domain where Dorian can be compared to Ronnie and that's why ND always come back with this subject. For the rest, Ronnie annihilate Dorian in term of proportions, mass, separation, roundness, vascularity etc...

Branch Warren may be as conditionned as Yates, so why not compare them if bodyparts, symetry, proportions, definition don't count? ???

Bullshit , the clear advantage is with Dorian it's not debatable. You're reduced to micromanaging where his advantage in conditioning is down to parts , nonsense

More Bullshit , I keep coming back to conditioning because fanboys keep insisting black is white and not black. Denial doesn't change anything. And I've always maintained Dorian beats Ronnie because he meets ALL of the criteria better than Ronnie , all meaning , density , dryness , muscular bulk , balance , poroportion , posing , presentation. Ronnie may meet part(s) of this better than Dorian but when all things are considered he doesn't meet ALL of it better

He's not and neither was Ronnie , I've said ad nausem parts don't win contests , poses do and Dorian wins more poses because he meets more of ALL of the criteria better than Ronnie , it's that simple and Dorian's advantage in conditioning can't be understated try as you must

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2012, 10:56:40 AM »
post all th shitty pics you can find fanboy trolls this puts to bed any doubt that Dorian is infinitely better in conditioning , and size and balance , and posing.  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2012, 11:02:50 AM »
yes dorian is better conditioned LOL ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2012, 11:04:03 AM »
yes dorian is better conditioned LOL ::)

No contest , never was , never will be. And this isn't even Dorian at his best  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2012, 11:09:39 AM »
No contest , never was , never will be. And this isn't even Dorian at his best  ;)

still no comparison to this:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
still no comparison to this:

I agree there is NO comparison Dorian obliterates him , the difference between the both of our assertions is I have pros backing me up , you're the dummy who thinks this is his best LMFAO

Peter,

Where would you place Dorian in the all time bodybuilding pantheon of conditioning?

Thanks

For some striated muscle can be a genetic trait -- guys like Hamdullah Aykutlug and Andrea Munzer spring to mind. But in terms of deep-hewn condition augmented by arid dryness and fullness, Dorian's look  was hard to beat. He had a granite hardness and dryness that made other guys (who looked in great shape on their own) look fleshy and soft when he stood next to them. He mastered the strategy of coming in hard and dry while retaining FULLNESS. Other guys could get great condition but end up looking flat and drained. Or they could get great muscle size but end up holding water. Another guy, maybe overlooked in the full and conditioned stakes, was Porter Cottrell who at his best was full and rock hard.

Peter McGough

2005: Flex: Who else during your time do you think should have won but didn't?

Shawn: I thought you should have won in 1999, because Ronnie had lost something from 1998. I felt for you, when you took the medal off and shook your finger at the crowd. I could see it wasn't Ronnie you were trying to slight. It was the fact that you improved on flaws that Ronnie hadn't. In '98, Ronnie owned it, gyno included. He should have been marked down, but he had taken his physique to another level. In '99, he lost something. Just like you were at your best in '93. Sometimes we hit our peak and it's hard to get that back. That trophy should have been yours. Not because you were a better bodybuilder, but because you were better than Ronnie on that day.

Flex: You're noted as one of the artists of the sport for your posing skills. What spurred you to put on such stellar posing exhibitions onstage?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2012, 11:46:56 AM »
I'm sorry but the legs look like complete and utter shit there. Did Coleman have rickets as a child to make them look like that?

Coleman as a child:

I think you've embarrassed yourself enough

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2012, 11:51:39 AM »
WRONG not Ronnie at his best . 1998/2001

Says you.

I personally feel 1998 and 2003 are his best, in totally different ways obviously, but in the modern BB world the most size all over + dialled in glutes & hams = winner. You don't have to agree with it but it's true. Maybe by 90s standards Dorian would win though.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2012, 11:58:32 AM »
24" arms 36" quads 14" calves LMFAO

Ronnie 2003 shit conditioning ( compared to 98/01 ) balance & proportion at his worse and lookin g 9 months pregnant .

FAR , FAR from his best

Yes he looks shit here but does this pic remotely affect the argument? How do you think the judges rated him on this pose? Are you secretly a 5 year old child btw?

I suppose if I'd lost an argument a hundred times I'd resort to repeatedly re-posting irrelevant photos (see also 96 GP) to wind people up.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »
true, ND has lost this arugment a hundred times.
Flower Boy Ran Away