Author Topic: Chick, Milos wants back in he says  (Read 22466 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Chick, Milos wants back in he says
« Reply #200 on: June 24, 2008, 09:21:13 PM »
Those of us who are retarted don't suffer fools forever. If you represent athletes then you do it somewhat like a lawyer represents clients. He doesn't have a vote about what happens to the client. Guess you are so confused about stuff you believe you are important. If you are in there with Weinberger then surely the lunatics have taken over the asylum. No wonder Milos is still suspended.

Lee will do whatever is in his interest to do. You guys have stuffed him around for far too long and you, Chick, should be ashamed of yourself for any involvement re his suspension. I can't expect you to fathom a concept like justice, can I? Oh, wait I forgot to include this photo:

Wow...

The reps of all the respective divisions have a vote...as it's only fair to have a say in what happens to US as a whole...thats why we fought for reps in the first place.

Only a buffoon like yourself would actually be complaining that the reps have a vote for our own interests....

I had no involvement in his suspension...Lee did that all on his own. I had an involvement in representing him in getting him reinstated.

I

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2008, 09:33:34 PM »
Bob, Bob, Bob, I will have to take you through this one easy step at a time.

1. You are a current IFBB pro.
2. You are the appointed athletes rep
3. You are supposed to represent all athletes including yourself.
4. Since you represent yourself as a competitor you shouldn't be able to vote about other athletes.
5. What don't you comprehend about conflict of interest?

Hope this helps but I know it can't possibly get through.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »
Bob, Bob, Bob, I will have to take you through this one easy step at a time.

1. You are a current IFBB pro.
2. You are the appointed athletes rep
3. You are supposed to represent all athletes including yourself.
4. Since you represent yourself as a competitor you shouldn't be able to vote about other athletes.
5. What don't you comprehend about conflict of interest?

Hope this helps but I know it can't possibly get through.

Vince, Vince, Vince...you're dumber than I gave you credit for.

1. I retired 2 years ago
2. I vote in the best interests of the athletes
3. What I vote on 99% of the time, is in the interest of ALL of the athletes, including myself.

What aren't YOU getting here?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #203 on: June 24, 2008, 09:40:55 PM »
Vince, Vince, Vince...you're dumber than I gave you credit for.

1. I retired 2 3 years ago  (the bb.com Master's Pro doesn't really count)
2. I vote in the best interests of the athletes whoever is currently writing my paychecks.
3. What I vote on 99% of the time, is in the interest of ALL of the athletes, including myself. things I really don't understand, I just do what Jim tells me to do.

What aren't YOU getting here?

fixed
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2008, 09:53:41 PM »
Bob, I don't need any validation about my intelligence. I think you and Jim look forward to my posts. However, my comments do embarrass you because your self-interest got you in over your head in the ass-kissing organization called the IFBB. Since you have benefited from that association you are hardly going to bite the hand that feeds you. In other words, you do everything they ask and defend them to the death.

Why don't you disclose the minutes of those meetings you attended for the athletes. How would anyone know what you voted for? Seems to us you probably voted to have Lee and Milos suspended or whatever it was that happened to them. The point here is you are involved in the shit that happens to people. Why should you mix yourself up in that stuff? I don't think you have any idea why the IFBB needs a stooge like yourself. If they were truly running bodybuilding contests for the athletes and the sport then why on earth is so much crap happening? I mean, they can't even get the judging system right. Poke a fork in the IFBB because they have been done for decades now.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: June 24, 2008, 10:49:58 PM »
Bob, I don't need any validation about my intelligence. I think you and Jim look forward to my posts. However, my comments do embarrass you because your self-interest got you in over your head in the ass-kissing organization called the IFBB. Since you have benefited from that association you are hardly going to bite the hand that feeds you. In other words, you do everything they ask and defend them to the death.

Why don't you disclose the minutes of those meetings you attended for the athletes. How would anyone know what you voted for? Seems to us you probably voted to have Lee and Milos suspended or whatever it was that happened to them. The point here is you are involved in the shit that happens to people. Why should you mix yourself up in that stuff? I don't think you have any idea why the IFBB needs a stooge like yourself. If they were truly running bodybuilding contests for the athletes and the sport then why on earth is so much crap happening? I mean, they can't even get the judging system right. Poke a fork in the IFBB because they have been done for decades now.

LOL...classic Basile!!

"The IFBB have been done for DECADES"

awesome...!

The minutes from every IFBB pro league meeting are public domain, and available for viewing...I've posted the minutes myself after every meeting over the last 3 years.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2008, 03:29:07 AM »

Let us refine this to talking about measurements. Suppose we start with an average size man who has trained in a gym for years and years. He has 17 inch arms and is natural. How many inches can Milos or anyone else put on this man in a month and do it naturally? It might be possible to put on 2 inches but I doubt anyone could gain 3 inches. I have gained 1 inch in a month but much of that was regained size from a long time ago. It is still possible to put on muscle size at any age. I find I can gain easier now than when I was competing.

Under the right stimulation, I can gain about 3 inches of tissue in about 30 seconds or so.

The Coach

« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2008, 07:30:43 AM »
I haven't been able to recruit any disciples as guinea pigs. Everyone I approach knows vastly more than I do so I am ignored. One lad was approached 4 times re training and eating and he still looks the same. I can't get through to this kind of individual. I would require a person who would have the capacity for independent thought and who would be willing to abandon cherished beliefs. In bodybuilding circles there is no such person. It remains that I will have to experiment on myself but I haven't been sufficiently motivated to do much at all. I am interested in the contribution of growth to longevity or at least the feeling of well being in old age. It might be possible to slow the ageing process if hypertrophy can be sustained.There is so much to learn re bodybuilding that it amazes me that so many think they know everything. Real experts are extremely rare in the sport. I consider myself a student of hypertrophy.

HRT, DHEA helps

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2008, 07:43:46 AM »
Getting divorced 3 times, and making progress on the 4th helps

:D

The Coach

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2008, 11:23:45 AM »
I will call you and let you know exactely when.

I am waiting...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2008, 02:49:17 AM »
...still waiting...

andrus

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2008, 03:49:00 AM »
Maybe the ninja's took away "the coach" his phone, milos?