Author Topic: Soul Crusher BJJ GYM  (Read 4416 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Soul Crusher BJJ GYM
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2023, 12:28:24 PM »

Do you train at Renzos gym in NYC? Or are you just posting a video? What’s the problem all your talk and now crickets

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2023, 12:29:47 PM »
Do you train at Renzos gym in NYC? Or are you just posting a video? What’s the problem all your talk and now crickets

WTF is wrong with you - i posted how times already about this last few months? 

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2023, 12:32:26 PM »
IFBJJ Getbig Pro

Double DQ if the balls touch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2023, 12:32:56 PM »
WTF is wrong with you - i posted how times already about this last few months?

So you are not going to answer the question and just ignore the challenge pussy bitch

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2023, 12:33:21 PM »
hank since you know about performance engines, can you tell me
your experience with the

CLEGG STROKER KITS??

i heard they can beat most others.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2023, 12:34:19 PM »

Ask OMR since he is way nicer to you than the rest of us.   He knows what I do, 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2023, 12:37:41 PM »
This looks like a thinly veiled excuse to skip town while Avesher is on the hunt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2023, 12:40:14 PM »
Ask OMR since he is way nicer to you than the rest of us.   He knows what I do,

So you are going to ignore my challenge pussy ass bitch all I am going to do is slam you and choke you out you won’t get seriously hurt all you have to do is tap

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2023, 12:40:18 PM »
No I am serious you are not an old man like Josh you are not an old man living in England like 38. We are the same age about the same size and you train bjj an hour and a half a day. I haven’t stepped on a mat in years. But I will absolutely destroy you. We can do it at a bjj tourney or I can come to your gym which would you prefer?? Let’s find out who is weak and frail. Let’s film it for getbig. I can even wear my old gi if you want you talk about trophies and quiting I am undefeated in Bjj. Gi no go doesn’t matter to me as long as we start standing and slams and spikes are allowed

You had your chance, low life. Grow up clown. Now you're Undefeated in BJJ? Yeah because you never had a match. If did youd be 0-1. LOL now proposing this karate kid/cobra kai bjj tournament. Just stop idiot. We've heard it all before.

IF, big IF, if it ever actually happens you would lose.....badly....becaus e you're a proven failure.  A loser at every endeavor.  And this would be no different.  Then after losing we'd all have to be bombarded with hundreds of excuses about how you didn't *actually* lose because of this or that, some technicalities or accusations of melatonin.

Here's a sincere bit of advice for you: the reason why you're such a loser is because you're OK with it. You're the first person to give yourself an excuse for losing. You're the first person to congratulate yourself for a losing effort. You don't hold yourself accountable.  In fact you gaslight yourself: I think I looked pretty good, I beat Klegg, I didn't feel like finishing but I would've won. You're the first person to give yourself a pass for failure. You permit yourself to be a loser by embracing all of the lies you tell yourself instead of actually just working harder next time.

Fuck off. You're going back on ignore.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2023, 12:42:14 PM »
This looks like a thinly veiled excuse to skip town while Avesher is on the hunt.

Imagine he just got married - and in the last two days - he is challenging me to a fight, defending his strict curl gayness again, fighting about his hairline.   

Honeymoon must have not went so well.  Probably ED and diareaha issues reared itself again. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2023, 12:49:40 PM »
So you are going to ignore my challenge pussy ass bitch all I am going to do is slam you and choke you out you won’t get seriously hurt all you have to do is tap

Just show up to his gym.

LITERALLY NO THINKS YOU’RE TOUGH OR THAT YOU’LL SHOW UP.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2023, 12:50:57 PM »
Just show up to his gym.

Getting back into BJJ would be good for Bhanks - he needs more real human interactions vs just GB 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2023, 12:55:00 PM »
Getting back into BJJ would be good for Bhanks - he needs more real human interactions vs just GB

Dude…. This clown has some sort of brain damage. He thinks he can call people out and dictate terms.

There should be a mandatory hair follicle drug before he is allowed to “compete” in any event.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2023, 01:00:30 PM »

Just fucking show up then. You know the gym. Just go Mr. Trust fund. Stop talking for once and just fo it.

You don't challenge someone by talking about challenging them. You fucking actually follow through and do it...

But you have work in the morning. The long ride would hurt your asshole, you got lost on the way, you didn't have enough adderall to make the entire road trip, your girlfriendhas a stigmatism.......lets just skip 700 pages and get to the end of this bullshitstory..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2023, 01:02:08 PM »
Gentlemen, as many of you know, I hold a senior position on The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal and have helped settle many disputes. I believe we can come to an agreement here. Hankins meets SC in a BJJ comp on the condition that he also grants Walter Sobchak his boxing match.

:D

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2023, 01:04:45 PM »
FYI - I love the gym I train at - a lot of great friendships made.  It supplments my other training I do.  Its good for social interaction with like minded people.   Grateful to have walked through the doors there.   Some days I feel like I am really good, some days I feel like garbage, thats life. 

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2023, 01:12:51 PM »
I can't wait for hanky to come in and wipe out all the twinks at renzo's gym.

Those BJJcels won't be able to handle a jacked D1 athlete.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2023, 01:15:52 PM »
Just show up to his gym.

What gym??? When??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2023, 01:16:35 PM »
Imagine he just got married - and in the last two days - he is challenging me to a fight, defending his strict curl gayness again, fighting about his hairline.   

Honeymoon must have not went so well.  Probably ED and diareaha issues reared itself again.

Again you are ignoring the challenge pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2023, 01:17:34 PM »
Just fucking show up then. You know the gym. Just go Mr. Trust fund. Stop talking for once and just fo it.

You don't challenge someone by talking about challenging them. You fucking actually follow through and do it...

But you have work in the morning. The long ride would hurt your asshole, you got lost on the way, you didn't have enough adderall to make the entire road trip, your girlfriendhas a stigmatism.......lets just skip 700 pages and get to the end of this bullshitstory..

No I don’t know he posted a video of a gym in nyc does he train there no idea when will he be there no idea he hasn’t accepted any kind of challenge he is just bullshitting  like a pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2023, 01:18:28 PM »
FYI - I love the gym I train at - a lot of great friendships made.  It supplments my other training I do.  Its good for social interaction with like minded people.   Grateful to have walked through the doors there.   Some days I feel like I am really good, some days I feel like garbage, thats life.

What gym do you train at do you accept the challenge when will you be ready

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2023, 01:18:54 PM »
it seems that SC wants no part of a tussle with bhank.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2023, 01:20:16 PM »
No I don’t know he posted a video of a gym in nyc does he train there no idea when will he be there no idea he hasn’t accepted any kind of challenge he is just bullshitting  like a pussy

Show up at Renzo’s at 4pm and when SC isn’t there you’ll so own him bro!

Oh my gosh you will look so cool!

Also SC could stop your head in and you’d still say you didn’t lose.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2023, 01:21:02 PM »
INTERESTING...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2023, 01:22:08 PM »

Why would he?

Josh is literally in North Carolina hours away from Bhanks and now he’s acting like he’s going to come visit SC ?

Now is the perfect time to “beat up” Josh.