Author Topic: Soul Crusher BJJ GYM  (Read 4575 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Soul Crusher BJJ GYM
« on: May 25, 2023, 11:57:38 AM »
Where do you train what’s the name of your gym? When will you be ready to roll?? I want to drop you on your head

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Soul Crusher BJJ GYM
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 12:00:10 PM »
You can’t physically handle this.

Your employer won’t let you off work.

You are a liar.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 12:01:18 PM »
Where do you train what’s the name of your gym? When will you be ready to roll?? I want to drop you on your head

Your losing your mind.   

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 12:02:11 PM »
epic 200 pages + thread potential

Brutal anti-climatic ending

Adderall is a helluva drug

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2023, 12:06:17 PM »
Your losing your mind.

No I am serious you are not an old man like Josh you are not an old man living in England like 38. We are the same age about the same size and you train bjj an hour and a half a day. I haven’t stepped on a mat in years. But I will absolutely destroy you. We can do it at a bjj tourney or I can come to your gym which would you prefer?? Let’s find out who is weak and frail. Let’s film it for getbig. I can even wear my old gi if you want you talk about trophies and quiting I am undefeated in Bjj. Gi no go doesn’t matter to me as long as we start standing and slams and spikes are allowed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2023, 12:06:23 PM »

So violent.   Maybe in your prime if you did that to Clegg you would not have an 0-3 record. 

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 12:07:40 PM »
Where do you train what’s the name of your gym? When will you be ready to roll?? I want to give you head

Fixed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2023, 12:09:14 PM »
I've posted where I go - WTF wrong with you.  You are married not even a week and already wanting to fight people?  I guess marriage is not for you bro to be so violent so soon.  The brats draining the banky account already? 

On another note, Pedro Sauer completely legit lineage and puts out great stuff. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2023, 12:09:41 PM »
So violent.   Maybe in your prime if you did that to Clegg you would not have an 0-3 record.

Then you should be up for the challenge wear do you train do you prefer your gym or a local bjj tourney either works for me

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2023, 12:10:09 PM »
No I am serious you are not an old man like Josh you are not an old man living in England like 38. We are the same age about the same size and you train bjj an hour and a half a day. I haven’t stepped on a mat in years. But I will absolutely destroy you. We can do it at a bjj tourney or I can come to your gym which would you prefer?? Let’s find out who is weak and frail. Let’s film it for getbig. I can even wear my old gi if you want you talk about trophies and quiting I am undefeated in Bjj. Gi no go doesn’t matter to me as long as we start standing and slams and spikes are allowed

This gay is talking about the year 1999 , what is he doing today?

SC ignore this blowhard .

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2023, 12:12:44 PM »
Then you should be up for the challenge wear do you train do you prefer your gym or a local bjj tourney either works for me

Wear do you train? Where, is that what you meant?

Mensa….

You are a mess of a human being. You called SC gay for doing jujitsu and now you want to lock up and slam him? lol that’s gay.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2023, 12:12:53 PM »

Getting back into a social situation with other adults would probably be good for you.  This home working job has had a really bad affect on your social skills.  We all have witnessed a severe deterioration in your attitude and demeanor. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2023, 12:13:51 PM »
I've posted where I go - WTF wrong with you.  You are married not even a week and already wanting to fight people?  I guess marriage is not for you bro to be so violent so soon.  The brats draining the banky account already? 

On another note, Pedro Sauer completely legit lineage and puts out great stuff.

Not a fight a legal BJJ match so where do you train then when will you be ready?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2023, 12:15:09 PM »
Not a fight a legal BJJ match so where do you train then when will you be ready?

Renzo's is the HQ 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2023, 12:16:01 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2023, 12:16:47 PM »
Getting back into a social situation with other adults would probably be good for you.  This home working job has had a really bad affect on your social skills.  We all have witnessed a severe deterioration in your attitude and demeanor.

Great so what’s the name and location of your gym do you want to have the challenge match there or do you want to enter a local BJJ tourney? Standard submission grappling no strikes we can go with or without a gi? But slams and spikes are allowed and standing back up to dump you on your head again is not stalling

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2023, 12:19:06 PM »
Great so what’s the name and location of your gym do you want to have the challenge match there or do you want to enter a local BJJ tourney? Standard submission grappling no strikes we can go with or without a gi? But slams and spikes are allowed and standing back up to dump you on your head again is not stalling

Does your new wife know you are posting half nudes for middle ages men, challenging people for fights, etc 3 days after your wedding? 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2023, 12:21:36 PM »

LOL I can’t wait for Bhanks to not show up because a stigmatism had him visit Renzo’s pizza and the spicy sausage and meatball pie; inflamed his rectum so he had to hurry back home because his medical coverage isn’t taken by out of state providers.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2023, 12:22:41 PM »
Hank, why not fight 38 since he's the guy that actually challenged you to a fight?

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2023, 12:23:49 PM »
Gentlemen, as many of you know, I hold a senior position on The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal and have helped settle many disputes. I believe we can come to an agreement here. Hankins meets SC in a BJJ comp on the condition that he also grants Walter Sobchak his boxing match.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2023, 12:25:32 PM »
Gentlemen, as many of you know, I hold a senior position on The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal and have helped settle many disputes. I believe we can come to an agreement here. Hankins meets SC in a BJJ comp on the condition that he also grants Walter Sobchak his boxing match.

Finally a well thought out rational response.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2023, 12:25:45 PM »
Hank, why not fight 38 since he's the guy that actually challenged you to a fight?

Because he is just a fat old man like Josh with no training not an actual challenge and he is in Wngkand and fighting is illegal

SC I can get to on a weekend is my age in shape and has actual training in BJJ we can have a BJJ match without anyone getting arrested for assault and battery

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2023, 12:26:42 PM »
Does your new wife know you are posting half nudes for middle ages men, challenging people for fights, etc 3 days after your wedding?

Not a fight a BJJ submission grappling match you roll an hour and a half a day with all different belts you can’t roll with me for 10 minutes? Let’s find out which one of us is frail and weak

Sandrock

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2023, 12:27:29 PM »
Because he is just a fat old man like Josh with no training not an actual challenge and he is in Wngkand and fighting is illegal

SC I can get to on a weekend is my age in shape and has actual training in BJJ we can have a BJJ match without anyone getting arrested for assault and battery

Where is Wngkand?  Spelled like some kind of Norse country I've never heard of.  Is Mjolnir there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2023, 12:27:42 PM »

Bro - this sounds really like a come on.   I like women with curves, fat ass, boobs, Kwon style - not dudes.