Author Topic: Worthless Supplements  (Read 100210 times)

aikido2917

• Getbig III
  • Wear your skin one size too small!!!
Re: Worthless Supplements
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2005, 07:40:54 PM »
I tried the Animal Stak... good stuff... I tried the Animal M stak... didn't work so I started D-bol and Test ;D

Premium

« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2005, 07:01:39 AM »
Useless:

i left this quote blank to give you a chance to edit your post. those two are proven supplements that actually work. many argue that glutamine is worthless, i personally can tell you that i can tell a difference once i "quit" taking it.

Bast1

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2005, 08:42:56 PM »
I just started taking glutamine (about a week), haven't noticed anything yet.

quickerblade

« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2005, 07:58:18 PM »
I just started taking glutamine (about a week), haven't noticed anything yet.

if its a legit glutamine it should be helping you recover, what did you want to notice bast1?

Bast1

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2005, 02:51:54 PM »
Powerbomb,

You have no credibility whatsoever. You have never even used it, yet you come out against it because we've exchanged a few nasty words. Grow up! CHILD!

You don't have to use that particular product when you can read the ingredients and have experience using the ingredients or know others who have.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2005, 03:19:42 PM »
You don't have to use that particular product when you can read the ingredients and have experience using the ingredients or know others who have.

Who do you know that has used ProArgi9 and found it lacking?

So you are saying L-arginine is worthless? There's a ton of scientific research that says otherwise. Not to mention quite a lot of satisfied users, and quite a few competitive worldclass athletes who will say otherwise, ...and not just about generic ingredients, but about this specific product ProArgi9

Come on people, do you really believe the readers here are that stupid that they are unable to see that those of you speaking out against this product have absolutely no credibility whatsoever to do so, because none of you have ever tried it.

This thread is supposed to be about supplements we have used and found to be worthless, not about people we do not like, or supplement prices we do not like, therefore we will trash the product itself and lie about the quality of them, ...even though we have no experience with them ourselves. 

Anyone who does that is liar and not to be trusted. And anyone who would listen to and place credibility with someone who would do that is a fool.

Judi :)

w

powerbomb

• Getbig II
  • WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?!
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2005, 08:23:33 PM »
 Ahh man, the shadiest broad on this board called me a child.
 You could only hope i was a child because its the only person your gonna get pumped up about your 17 lbs of muscle, bullsh*t product.
 I dont need to be credible to say that your a scam artist, you need to be credible to sell your precious arg9 sh*t, and credible you are not, nor is your made up guy who packed on all this muscle in record time nor is the old scientist who you keep posting on here.
you will eventually figure it out and go find a new teen bb board and maybe get some sales. 

Bast1

« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2005, 09:05:22 AM »
My strength is actually up and I am still losing weight.  Maybe the glutamine is helping now!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2005, 05:04:58 PM »

Don't worry I found out the scam.  She's using that price for a reason.  Check the question for jagenterprises thread

There's no scam involved. I had been asked what the product retails for, and that's the retail price $97.50. I've always maintained I prefer to pass on the wholesale price. The website that lists pricing is a replicated site whose contents is controlled by the company. There is a push within the company to urge corporate to remove retail pricing because so few distributors actually include the markup. That is my preference. Actually I would prefer if the website facilitated the setting of indivual pricing, this way those who want to sell at retail can do that, and those who want to set lower pricing for their products can do that too. The decision will be announced on the 4th I think. It's hardly relevant anyway because the replicated website is optional.
w

jianblaze

« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2005, 09:11:59 AM »
Where are the MODS at?  This is basically the same as a telemarketer trying to sell their ware. Why hasn't she been booted?  Arginine has actually been shown to decrease GH output.  These findings are from the most recent ACSM convention.  Google it!

DMG

• Getbig IV
  • A monster is born...
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2005, 09:28:45 AM »
If you don't want to pay 100 dollars for a supplement, than don't. It's as simple as that. There is no need for slander or tearing down someones company. She, like many others in the world, is trying to run a business. The business offers a product for a certain price and if the customer doesn't want to pay for it, they don't. I think everyone needs to start focusing their attention on posting useful posts instead of attacking members. Iam really getting sick of constantly hearing this crap.
Team Testosterone

jayson

« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2005, 10:16:42 AM »
The company MHP has some good products, their track creatine worked great for me.   Nutrex has some good stuff as well,  their old lipo-6 was great.   Always look for science behind products, not just marketing

jayson

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2005, 10:25:05 AM »
Is there really that much ignorance out there?  Did anyone know that our bodies need folic acid to convert arginine into nitric oxide?  That NO 2 is simply a cheaper form of Arginine and all you are doing is overloading your body with that crap?  Everyone that is healthconsious and  wants to stay clean should really do their research, and always listen to your body, not everyone reacts the same to the same products.

1BLADE

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2005, 07:11:10 PM »
hey bro. try discontinuing use for three weeks or so. after awhile your body grows immune to most products.

WORK HARD-GROW BIGG.

Big L

• Getbig II
  • Know your role & Shut your Mouth
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2005, 08:10:55 PM »
Has anyone taking Biotest Mag 10 before? If so can you please let me know how was it and did you get good or bad results. Thanks.

Give me my Money!!

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2005, 11:59:59 AM »
Has anyone taking Biotest Mag 10 before? If so can you please let me know how was it and did you get good or bad results. Thanks.

Yo! Big L, the mag 10 was a pretty good product, however, its been discontinued for quite some time now, check the expiration date to make sure that it still good. 

Big L

• Getbig II
  • Know your role & Shut your Mouth
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2005, 10:10:21 AM »
Good looking BigJay! The thing is some people I know about are selling there last bit of stuff and my home boy wanted to buy it but didn't know if it was worth buying. So i figured I'll ask to see if anyone tried it before he buys it. Personally I like Rich Gaspari products. But thanks anyway!!!

Peace Out!
Give me my Money!!

Brandon_6

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2005, 09:32:26 AM »
Anyone ever hear of the company Andro-Mass? im considering buying some m1t pills made by them because its available near me. just wondering if anyone knows if they are legit cause i never heard of em and dont want to buy fake pills.
Thanks

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2005, 10:09:30 AM »
Dont you think this has happened with fruit and veg??

U just aid that 'crops are grown'. I assume you dont think the fruit and veg you have been eating will be ny different?

Showtime

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2005, 02:11:47 PM »
Have anyone had any sucess with maxterdon are equilbolan  2 of the products impact nutrition sells.79 $ a bottle

dstang1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2005, 02:18:31 PM »
Have anyone had any sucess with maxterdon are equilbolan  2 of the products impact nutrition sells.79 $ a bottle

JUNK!

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2005, 02:00:47 AM »
What's wrong with Andro Poppers? The company claims that it is a new version of Methyl 1-test.

Loads of companies are claiming that!
Where were they when m1t was out?

mastool

• Getbig II
  • to live is to be loved
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2005, 05:36:22 PM »
Hello all
I was wondering about SAN V12 turbo, is it any good... any feed back would be much appreciated.
keep up the good work, amazing site
thanks

Freaky

« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2005, 05:12:17 PM »
Cell Basics......growth factors and l-glutamine in the product.  Only thing i'll use for protein

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2005, 11:56:01 AM »
I used to use nitirx but it didnt do much for me. I guess different people have different reactions. I use ZMA and it is seems to be the wonder supplement for me. It really does a lot to boost my test levels naturally. I recommmend it to anyone.

As would I; the only thing I'd say is that it gives me the odd spot of mild acne, typically on my scalp, but I guess that's evidence of the testosterone boost. As long as it doesn't start breaking out over my face, I'll keep using it, as it's made a notable improvement.
adirtyjob.blogspot.com