Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124445 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #675 on: June 11, 2009, 09:12:51 AM »
NABBA split in 2 federation in 2001

No it didn't.   Jose Lopez, the Australian chairman, stepped down when he was charged with possession of drugs (including Ecstasy) for distribution.  When the charges got dismissed (on a technicality) he wanted his old job back.  NABBA said thanks but no thanks.  He and Jim Plitt, the New Zealand chairman, then tried to take over the international NABBA and failed.  They tried hooking up with NAC, calling the NAC Universe the NABBA Universe (while everyone else continued to call it the NAC Universe).   Finally NAC told them to just go away.  Graeme Lancefield has been the chairman of NABBA Australia since 1999.  This faux-NABBA is really just New Zealand.    nabba-international.com is the website of the real NABBA, nabba-international.org is the faux NABBA.   The only contest they claim to have had in 2008 is Asian Pacific Championships.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #676 on: June 11, 2009, 09:16:29 AM »
NOW IFBB EXPOSE, AND IT IS A PRIVATE COMPANY UNDER INTERNATIONAL BODY BUILDERS INC. NON-PROFIT CORPORATION, AND FOR THE THE LAST 40 YEARS THEY WAS HIDING THIS TRUTH FROM ALL, AND NOW IFBB CORPORATION EXPOSED.

if you didn't know that for all these years the IFBB was a privately held company owned by Ben Weider, and that the ABBF has been a privately held company owned by Chua, then you were just naïve.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2009, 09:19:21 AM »
THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION, AND I DO UNDERSTAND, ABOUT THE TWO WORDS MEANING, AND BOTHE APPLY FOR IFBB.

they apply just as much if not more to Chua.  you're hypocritical for having outrage over the IFBB but not over Chua.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #678 on: June 11, 2009, 10:03:04 AM »
No it didn't.   Jose Lopez, the Australian chairman, stepped down when he was charged with possession of drugs (including Ecstasy) for distribution.  When the charges got dismissed (on a technicality) he wanted his old job back.  NABBA said thanks but no thanks.  He and Jim Plitt, the New Zealand chairman, then tried to take over the international NABBA and failed.  They tried hooking up with NAC, calling the NAC Universe the NABBA Universe (while everyone else continued to call it the NAC Universe).   Finally NAC told them to just go away.  Graeme Lancefield has been the chairman of NABBA Australia since 1999.  This faux-NABBA is really just New Zealand.    nabba-international.com is the website of the real NABBA, nabba-international.org is the faux NABBA.   The only contest they claim to have had in 2008 is Asian Pacific Championships.

Tim what is the connection between NABBA and WFF?
Thunderdome approved

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #679 on: June 11, 2009, 10:31:54 AM »
Tim what is the connection between NABBA and WFF?

there are two or three orgs that call themselves WFF.

http://www.wff-international.com/ is pretty much the same org as NABBA.

http://www.wff.lt is the org by the same name out of Lithuania.  They're starting to use the name WBBF too.

then there is http://www.wff.org/, which I'm not sure if they're active or not.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #680 on: June 11, 2009, 05:03:50 PM »
Milos is all Smiles.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #681 on: June 11, 2009, 11:03:37 PM »
Milos has been knocked down a few pegs. 

His arrogant and abnoxiuos stance against the IFBB tends to be softening....Hmmmmm. 

I wonder what Milos is up to?

I wonder why he is attempting to modify his profile? Hmmmmm

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #682 on: June 12, 2009, 02:01:55 AM »
if you didn't know that for all these years the IFBB was a privately held company owned by Ben Weider, and that the ABBF has been a privately held company owned by Chua, then you were just naïve.

FREIND, NOT ONLY ME WHOLE THE WORLD WAS NOT KNOWING THAT IFBB WAS AND STILL A PRIVATE COMPANY( CORPORATION ), AND WAS NOT REGISTERED, AND RECOGNIZED BY THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ). BUT ABBF AS I KNOW OFFICIALY REGISTERED, AND RECOGNOZED BY THE ASIAN OLYPIC COUNSEL     ( OCA ), AND THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING WAS INVOLVED IN ASIAN GAMES IN 2002, 2006, AND BEACH ASIAN GAMES IN 2007, AND WILL BE IN 2010 IN OMAN.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #683 on: June 13, 2009, 02:35:48 AM »

IFBB DISRESPECT ASIAN ANTION, AND GREAT CORRUPT.

IFBB DO DRUGS TEST RANDOM, AND INSPITE OF THIS, THERE WAS 9 POSITIVE CASES AS I READ IN 2008 WORLD MEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP. & GOD KNOWS HOW MANY WILL BE POSITIVE IF THEY TEST TOP 6 IN EACH CATEGORY.

IFBB CORPORATION PROOF THAT THEY CHEAT AND HIDE DOPING CASES, AS THEY TRIED TO:
1. HIDE JOSE CARLOS FROM BRAZIL.
2. STILL HIDING ONE ( ALI ) FROM IRAN.
3. REDUCED THE SUSPENSION OF QATAR ATHELETE FROM LIFE BANNED TO ONE YEAR ONLY.
4. REMOVED THE SUSPENSION FROM QATAR FEDERATION, FOR THEIR SERIOUS DOPING VIOLATION.
 5. MANIPULATE THE RESULTS?
 6. TAKE BRIBERIES.
THEREFORE THIYEAR IN EURO CHAMPIONSHIP, THE WADA TEAM TESTED ALL THE ATHELTES, AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY POSITIVE CASES WILL BE?

NO MORE TRUST FOR IFBB CORPORATION, SPECIALLY THE PRESIDENT RAFAEL AND HIS SENIOR OFFICERS.

IT WAS A GREAT DISRESPECT FRO CHINESE TAIPIE BODYBUILDING FEDERATION FROM THE IFBB PRESIDENT OF HIS EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO ATTEND THE SPECIAL MEETING WHICH WAS ARRANGED BY CHINSES TAIPEI BB FEDERATION WITH THE WORLD GAMES ORGANISING COMMITTEE.

RAFEL IS SCARED TO GO TO ASIA, BECAUSE A LOT OF QUESTION WILL ASKED, AND HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY ANSWER FOR THEM.

y would they do that ... and don’t tell me they paid ... Iran never pays .. they don’t even pay for their sanction until the last second and even then they try to get out of it

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #684 on: June 13, 2009, 03:43:24 AM »

y would they do that ... and don’t tell me they paid ... Iran never pays .. they don’t even pay for their sanction until the last second and even then they try to get out of it

STRANGE, HOW COME YOU KNOW ABOUT IRAN FEDERATION, ARE YOU A MEMEBER IN THE FEDERATION?
ARE YOU LIVE IN IRAN?
YES THEY PAID, BECUASE IF IFBB WILL ANNOUNCE THAT HE WAS POSITIVE, THEN HE WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE, DUE TO 2nd OFFENCES ( IN INDIA 2003 OR 2004 ) YOU REMEMBER BETTER THAN ME, AND THIS TIME.
IF YOU ARE RIGHT LET THE IFBB SHOW HIS LABORATOEY RESULT, WHICH 1ST THEY ANNOUNCED THAT HIS IS DQ, THEN NEXT DAY THEY REMOVE FROM THE IFBB WEBSITE.
ALI IS  GREAT CHAMPION, BUT WE ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT DOPING VIOLATION, AND NOT ABOUT PERSONAL.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #685 on: June 13, 2009, 04:15:57 AM »
STRANGE, HOW COME YOU KNOW ABOUT IRAN FEDERATION, ARE YOU A MEMEBER IN THE FEDERATION?
ARE YOU LIVE IN IRAN?
YES THEY PAID, BECUASE IF IFBB WILL ANNOUNCE THAT HE WAS POSITIVE, THEN HE WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE, DUE TO 2nd OFFENCES ( IN INDIA 2003 OR 2004 ) YOU REMEMBER BETTER THAN ME, AND THIS TIME.
IF YOU ARE RIGHT LET THE IFBB SHOW HIS LABORATOEY RESULT, WHICH 1ST THEY ANNOUNCED THAT HIS IS DQ, THEN NEXT DAY THEY REMOVE FROM THE IFBB WEBSITE.
ALI IS  GREAT CHAMPION, BUT WE ARE TALKING HERE ABOUT DOPING VIOLATION, AND NOT ABOUT PERSONAL.

no I don’t live in Iran nor am I in their federation .. and u know … so don’t push ur luck

it was 2003 and he was representing Qatar that time ... so he won’t be banned for life if he fails the test this time as he in considered as another athlete

I assume u have the evidence for them paying!!! They don’t even pay their athletes for shows … everyone does it on his expense if he qualified in their national for an international show

Of course he is a great champion … the only person to won the Overall twice … and of course once someone is that successful everyone will speculate

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #686 on: June 13, 2009, 06:21:11 AM »
no I don’t live in Iran nor am I in their federation .. and u know … so don’t push ur luck

it was 2003 and he was representing Qatar that time ... so he won’t be banned for life if he fails the test this time as he in considered as another athlete

I assume u have the evidence for them paying!!! They don’t even pay their athletes for shows … everyone does it on his expense if he qualified in their national for an international show

Of course he is a great champion … the only person to won the Overall twice … and of course once someone is that successful everyone will speculate

SORRY TO SAY, YOU ARE WRONG, NO MATTER FOR WHICH COUNTRY HE WAS REPRESENTING, EVEN HE CHANGE HIS NAME STILL THE RULE WILL BE APPLIED ON HIM, BUT ONLY ON ONE OCCATION, AND THIS ONE " IF SOME ONE CHANGED HIS SEX ONLY"

HE WAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR TESTESTRONE, IN 2008, BUT IFBB SAID THE LEVEL WAS ABOVE THE NORMAL RANGE. IN DOPING THERE ARE 2 THINGS; 1. POSITIVE. 2: NEGATIVE.
I DON'T KONW WHERE YOU ARE LIVING, AND DON'T CARE, AND WHY SHOULD PUSH FOR MY LUCK??

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #687 on: June 13, 2009, 07:51:41 PM »
I don’t know where u get your info from … but seems that you are not aware of a lot of things …

Allow me to elaborate … u r held accountable for your violation by your identification which is proved by your passport …

He was never announced positive … but let me tell u a bit about how complicated it is to test positive for test.

Testosterone to Epitestosterone was set at 6:1 by the IOC Medical Commission in 1982 as a final positive test … how ever it changed recently to 4:1.

According to WADA if the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone is greater than 4:1 (as it changed from 6:1 previously) it is considered evidence of possible doping and leads to further tests … key word … “Further Test” Meaning it is not finalized.

WADA's Code advices two different practices to determine if the increased T:E ratio is due to a physiological or pathological condition or to administration of exogenous hormones … However there are documented cases of non-doping athletes with T:E ratios greater than 6:1 … in that case additional testing is required to determine the etiology of the elevated ratio

if an athlete's urine test produces a ratio that is above 4:1 … at least three additional samples must be tested … These may be samples that were previously collected and analyzed or unannounced future tests … If the results is less than 30 percent for males and less than 60 percent for females … then it is likely that the T:E ratio is naturally increased … thus announcing his as a “Negative”

WADA doesn’t consider genetic factors … as in several cases the natural testosterone Is high … as documented and recorded the following races surpassed that 4:1

Hispanics 5.8:1
Caucasian 5.7:1
Africans 5.6:1

However Asians registered 3.8:1 in the tests after steroids were added to their urine samples … i.e. they have more room for tolerance

An epitestosterone urine concentration greater than 200 ng/mL indicates its misuse … so do the math for the test … 800ng/ml of testosterone to start further investigation

Hope this clarifies your and your friends’ minds

DX

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #688 on: June 13, 2009, 08:02:56 PM »
FREIND, NOT ONLY ME WHOLE THE WORLD WAS NOT KNOWING THAT IFBB WAS AND STILL A PRIVATE COMPANY( CORPORATION ), AND WAS NOT REGISTERED, AND RECOGNIZED BY THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ).

you probably also think that last year's IFBB World Amateur Championships were the 62nd as the IFBB advertised to be.  They were only the 49th, and that's including the first few that were pro events.  Being the 62nd would make it one year older than the NABBA Universe.  But the first IFBB Universe was held in 1959.  (a handful of local IFBB events were held in 1948-52, but none between 52 and 59)

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #689 on: June 13, 2009, 08:37:22 PM »
I don’t know where u get your info from … but seems that you are not aware of a lot of things …

Allow me to elaborate … u r held accountable for your violation by your identification which is proved by your passport …

He was never announced positive … but let me tell u a bit about how complicated it is to test positive for test.

Testosterone to Epitestosterone was set at 6:1 by the IOC Medical Commission in 1982 as a final positive test … how ever it changed recently to 4:1.

According to WADA if the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone is greater than 4:1 (as it changed from 6:1 previously) it is considered evidence of possible doping and leads to further tests … key word … “Further Test” Meaning it is not finalized.

WADA's Code advices two different practices to determine if the increased T:E ratio is due to a physiological or pathological condition or to administration of exogenous hormones … However there are documented cases of non-doping athletes with T:E ratios greater than 6:1 … in that case additional testing is required to determine the etiology of the elevated ratio

if an athlete's urine test produces a ratio that is above 4:1 … at least three additional samples must be tested … These may be samples that were previously collected and analyzed or unannounced future tests … If the results is less than 30 percent for males and less than 60 percent for females … then it is likely that the T:E ratio is naturally increased … thus announcing his as a “Negative”

WADA doesn’t consider genetic factors … as in several cases the natural testosterone Is high … as documented and recorded the following races surpassed that 4:1

Hispanics 5.8:1
Caucasian 5.7:1
Africans 5.6:1

However Asians registered 3.8:1 in the tests after steroids were added to their urine samples … i.e. they have more room for tolerance

An epitestosterone urine concentration greater than 200 ng/mL indicates its misuse … so do the math for the test … 800ng/ml of testosterone to start further investigation

Hope this clarifies your and your friends’ minds

DX

THANK YOU MR. ALIAMINI FOR YOUR EXPLANATION, AS CAME TO MY INFORMATION HIS LEVEL WAS 6:1, AND NO OTHER SAMPLES WAS COLLECTED.
I AM NOT A MEDICAL MAN TO KNOW ALL OF THESE INFORMATION, AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR VALID INFORMATION.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #690 on: June 14, 2009, 01:34:21 AM »
How do u know it was 6:1??? This is only provided by the lab if asked for … other wise it just states positive elevated T:E ratio in the initial document sent by the lab to the concern parties …

More information can be obtained if required by the lab … but that is only if it was required … other wise they just reach a verdict by that document … I don’t know how technical ur in these issue or where u are getting it from … but you are not in the right path nor get your info from the right source

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #691 on: June 14, 2009, 02:46:47 AM »
Here is a FUCKING thought how about doing a Drug tested show WITHOUT FUCKING DRUGS.FFS you guys make me laugh all you Fucking GURUS look like shit and just fill fools with Drugs and CHEAT the Fucking system.I hope all Gurus will be around when all the Shit Drug use catches up with these Brain Dead Fucks.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #692 on: June 14, 2009, 03:53:41 PM »
Where are you GURU???

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #693 on: June 14, 2009, 09:17:42 PM »
You miss the part where knowing what you are doing and what is going on is totally irrelevant with how you look … and just for the record I still look better than most of you guys even though I never had the intention to do a show …   

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=283038.msg4002921#msg4002921

And as for the drug test … there are always going to be people who are looking for the edge to go the extra mile and find ways to outdo the system

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #694 on: June 15, 2009, 04:10:19 AM »
Guru you have a FAT balding head looks like you might have been using some of the Drugs you pedal to all your Clients that like to compete as Naturals You Fucking Hypocrite.

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #695 on: June 15, 2009, 07:25:10 AM »
FREIND, NOT ONLY ME WHOLE THE WORLD WAS NOT KNOWING THAT IFBB WAS AND STILL A PRIVATE COMPANY( CORPORATION ), AND WAS NOT REGISTERED, AND RECOGNIZED BY THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE ( IOC ). BUT ABBF AS I KNOW OFFICIALY REGISTERED, AND RECOGNOZED BY THE ASIAN OLYPIC COUNSEL     ( OCA ), AND THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING WAS INVOLVED IN ASIAN GAMES IN 2002, 2006, AND BEACH ASIAN GAMES IN 2007, AND WILL BE IN 2010 IN OMAN.

don't be false naïve, everybody know the bodybuilding is not an Olympic sport

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #696 on: June 15, 2009, 03:53:56 PM »

Seems about Right.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #697 on: June 15, 2009, 10:38:28 PM »

Many people dont even think its a sport ::)
Thunderdome approved

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #698 on: June 15, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »
Seems to me Ben Weider tried very hard to get bodybuilding accepted as an Olympic sport. No wonder he failed! Look at the organization he created. Too much control and not enough representation. Ben was a student of Napoleon and knew how to manipulate and control men stooges and muscleheads and thus built an empire around bodybuilding. Today that edifice is crumbling like dust. What a legacy he has.

In the meantime, no matter what is said about the impropieties of the IFBB, it is business as usual with the muscleheads. God bless them. All that brawn and so little integrity. It is the same old story. A bunch of insecure individuals trying to transcend themselves via contests, titles and trophies. No wonder Ben could control them so easily. Most will do anything to win. That includes not supporting others who speak out. The more who get banned and disciplined the better for the remaining, sensible, competitors. The IFBB is sinking but no one seems to be concerned. The contests must go on. Drug testing must not happen.

When the governor of California can co-host a show with no drug testing of the professional athletes what does that say? Something is very foul in America. Hypocrisy and self-interest rule.

The only certainty that I can see is that they selected a bona fide stooge in the person of Bob Chick to represent them.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #699 on: June 15, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »
Guru you have a FAT balding head looks like you might have been using some of the Drugs you pedal to all your Clients that like to compete as Naturals You Fucking Hypocrite.

GURU = CLOWN.