Author Topic: I discovered something re hypertrophy yesterday and today.  (Read 43528 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I discovered something re hypertrophy yesterday and today.
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2015, 04:54:07 PM »
Overcomplicating relative nonsense. Ain't a perfect science: Train intensely and consistently. Eat right. Genetics and drugs determine the rest, plenty of real-life examples proving this, year after year.

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some guys are literally too dense to comprehend the truth. False beliefs = Bro science = no gains.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2015, 04:56:18 PM »
What you discovered was something entirely different than what you think you discovered.

Muscles adapt to any given exercise.

Bodybuilders and weight trainers usually do the same exercises or similar exercises over and over again with minor variations.

This is why when you introduce a radically new exercise to your routine for a muscle you will usually get DOMS.

By you moving the stuff all that happened was that your muscle/biceps etc were experiencing a new movement they hadn't done or been used to for a while and got shocked creating DOMS.

If you keep moving your furniture around same way over and over again after few times you won't get DOMS no more.

It's all about adaptation, what your body is great at and is a survival mechanism.

The key is to confuse the muscle by constantly changing movements forcing the muscle into new adaptation.

Of course none of this matters once you have reached your natural genetic limit other than steroid use etc and that will only take you so far too.

More Bro Science. I thought you were smarter than this? How can a muscle be confused? Only the brain can. No wonder you can't get big even with heaps of gear.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2015, 05:03:15 PM »
I discovered something today. I always believed if people were exposed to the truth they would embrace it and benefit. Or at least stop doing ineffective things.

It is patently clear to me that two things are required for maximum hypertrophy. The correct theory and proper application. However, one needs sufficient intelligence to

know what to do and this is where most fall down. They are too dumb to get big. Incredible, because everyone figures getting big is a thing even Goodrum can do!

If you have false beliefs about hypertrophy then arguing with you is like arguing with religious people. You aren't going to change your beliefs. So you literally

can't see the truth and therefore you can't benefit. This fact more than anything else explains why countless millions of trainees don't make further gains. They aren't

smart enough to get big!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2015, 05:05:27 PM »
I discovered something today. I always believed if people were exposed to the truth they would embrace it and benefit. Or at least stop doing ineffective things.

It is patently clear to me that two things are required for maximum hypertrophy. The correct theory and proper application. However, one needs sufficient intelligence to

know what to do and this is where most fall down. They are too dumb to get big. Incredible, because everyone figures getting big is a thing even Goodrum can do!

If you have false beliefs about hypertrophy then arguing with you is like arguing with religious people. You aren't going to change your beliefs. So you literally

can't see the truth and therefore you can't benefit. This fact more than anything else explains why countless millions of trainees don't make further gains. They aren't

smart enough to get big!

Haven't you been failing to get big for decades?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2015, 05:33:45 PM »
"

mdef48

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2015, 05:34:34 PM »

smart enough to get big!

I tried and practiced what you told me on the phone, I didn't notice any gains at all.

When I went on testosterone enanthate at 750mg + I put an inch and half on my arms.

Just being honest

mdef48

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2015, 05:36:05 PM »

Great gym did u pull that off the net or do u train at gym box?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2015, 05:47:05 PM »

I tried and practiced what you told me on the phone, I didn't notice any gains at all.

When I went on testosterone enanthate at 750mg + I put an inch and half on my arms.

Just being honest

You are not an expert in hypertrophy so how would you know exactly what to do? Run to the chemist?

Exercise selection can be very important for guys who can't make further gains.

Put it this way, those who got huge must have done many things right. So, either they knew what to do

or someone helped them. For everyone else it is clear that doing the same things over and over will

not result in huge muscles. Perhaps they need a new theory? I can't imagine any musclehead throwing

out his cherished beliefs and starting afresh. Nope, everyone will take their false beliefs to their graves.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2015, 05:50:31 PM »
I actually have two that are being searched awaiting pending. Nothing training related.

Your answer is that you have invented nothing at all re new gym equipment. Same goes for just

about all bodybuilders, even the champions. Please list those who have patents for new gym equipment.

You know, people joke about machines but I honestly would never do that. If people knew what

went into conceiving then building and modifying a new device they would never make jokes about it.

Some designs require over 100 hours of design time. Think about that.

mdef48

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2015, 05:56:09 PM »
You are not an expert in hypertrophy so how would you know exactly what to do? Run to the chemist?

Put it this way, those who got huge must have done many things right. So, either they knew what to do

or someone helped them. For everyone else it is clear that doing the same things over and over will

not result in huge muscles. Perhaps they need a new theory? I can't imagine any musclehead throwing

out his cherished beliefs and starting afresh. Nope, everyone will take their false beliefs to their graves.

Look my friend you are making a meal of this.

Its rather simple.

You tell me exactly what do to and I do it to the letter.

I film and post the workouts here for your inspection.

If your theory works I should have made some gains on my arms.

If I don't well your theory sucks.

The tape measure won't lie.

Up for the challenge?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2015, 05:58:08 PM »

Great gym did u pull that off the net or do u train at gym box?

this is from an article.  the lady claims she enjoyed her experience on this device.
"

mdef48

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 05:59:22 PM »
this is from an article.  the lady claims she enjoyed her experience on this device.

The picture is from gymbox gym, its a great gym in London, has 4 branches, that is the reason I was asking.
My friends work there.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 06:06:09 PM »
the work on the machines does show very impressive effort

the supinator is like a artwork so it gets a lot attention/jokes.  8)

"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2015, 06:12:11 PM »
I'll bet this creepy old fucker has pages of PPO's in his file.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 06:16:19 PM »

The picture is from gymbox gym, its a great gym in London, has 4 branches, that is the reason I was asking.
My friends work there.

I like the branding. Looks like a nice place to meet some fellow douchebags. I will check have to check it out!
"

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2015, 06:18:02 PM »

I guess your blinkers edited this out because your delusions can't get around it.

mdef48

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 06:19:12 PM »
I like the branding. Looks like a nice place to meet some fellow douchebags. I will check have to check it out!

Best gym in London. Hottest girls too. if it wasn't so far from me id train there all the time

http://www.gymbox.com/

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2015, 06:43:20 PM »
Look my friend you are making a meal of this.

Its rather simple.

You tell me exactly what do to and I do it to the letter.

I film and post the workouts here for your inspection.

If your theory works I should have made some gains on my arms.

If I don't well your theory sucks.

The tape measure won't lie.

Up for the challenge?

The challenge is simple. You come to Sydney and I train you on my machines. You do that and you go home with 1 inch larger arms in a month.

io856

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2015, 07:32:43 PM »

Being an expert in hypertrophy would lead one to the chemist, if they wanted to elicit a maximal hypertrophy response... You need to change your hypertrophy discussion and limit it to training for hypertrophy because your dietary discussion supporting a hypertrophy response is limited to high calorie and low protein. Furthermore you ignore the potential of supraphysiological levels of hormones based on ideology, fear and concern for well being.

Debating with you on that, would be like debating with someone who adheres to religious beliefs. As you say "the righteous do not inherit the Earth".

You are the flotsam that has existed long before the latest crop of jotsom.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2015, 10:45:11 PM »

Took him ONLY 57 years to get OBESE  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2015, 10:55:08 PM »
The challenge is simple. You come to Sydney and I train you on my machines. You do that and you go home with 1 inch larger arms in a month.

Just name 1 Mr.Australia who was your pupil  ;D

Nobody would ever say : thanks to Basile I am Mr.Australia  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2015, 10:59:38 PM »

God dammit Vince, you're not an expert either. For fucks sake. You know the first thing about motor unit recruitment? If you actually think that isolating one fucking body part with a "machine" will get BIGGER (hypertrophy) you're fucking high on your Alzheimer's meds. Machines have their place but they're not the be all to end all. Enough already. Fuck!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2015, 11:20:26 PM »
Vince is in his 70's, looks horrible, and is still chasing hypertrophy lol.  Don't senior citizens have better things to do with their time?

Speaking for myself, we have more time for working out then you youngsters who still should be working for a living. A better question would be, don't you young folks have better things to do with your time then commenting on what we old folks post on an internet forum???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2015, 11:39:08 PM »
Speaking for myself, we have more time for working out then you youngsters who still should be working for a living. A better question would be, don't you young folks have better things to do with your time then commenting on what we old folks post on an internet forum???

All due respect old dude. But you don't train all but an hour or two a day if that. I'm quiet sure the younger generation can afford to train as much if not more with better response.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2015, 11:42:08 PM »
All due respect old dude. But you don't train all but an hour or two a day if that. I'm quiet sure the younger generation can afford to train as much if not more with better response.

One would hope younger folks would have a better response.

BTW "coach" training two hours a day is generally overdoing it unless you spend all that time in the gym bullshitting instead of lifting.