Author Topic: Pregnant woman at my gym....  (Read 8544 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Pregnant woman at my gym....
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2008, 08:46:36 AM »
"you are something else...is a 14 yr old rape /impregnation situation a BLESSING....abortions are medical technology..get with reality moron"

YOU are something else.  are you seriously that easily snowed by liberal propaganda that you think that people have abortions because they are raped?   wake up and start living in the real world.  you know the one thats not in your tv set?   Less than 2% of women who have abortions say they became pregnant as a result of rape or incest.
uh oh sounds like we've got a real Pro life bible thumper on board guys. ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2008, 08:51:33 AM »

looks like a good movie to me, what bout you guys?

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2008, 08:58:00 AM »
"you are something else...is a 14 yr old rape /impregnation situation a BLESSING....abortions are medical technology..get with reality moron"

YOU are something else.  are you seriously that easily snowed by liberal propaganda that you think that people have abortions because they are raped?   wake up and start living in the real world.  you know the one thats not in your tv set?   Less than 2% of women who have abortions say they became pregnant as a result of rape or incest.

why don't you shut the fuck up and let people do whatever they want with their body ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2008, 09:01:16 AM »
...she's gotta be 7-8 months along and wears spandex bottoms with a sports bra...huge belly protruding..just wondering why she does'nt wear a big t-shirt or something..Jesus Christ...anyone else ever seen something like this?

shut the fuck up asshole. 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2008, 09:11:16 AM »
why don't you shut the fuck up and let people do whatever they want with their body ?

they had sex and created a human life - they already did whatever they wanted with their body and are now faced with the consequences

man up

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2008, 09:30:26 AM »
"why don't you shut the fuck up and let people do whatever they want with their body ?"

Um im not pro life dude.  i just call out bullshit when i see it.  there are plenty of sound arguments in defense of abortion.  im just not an ignorant lemming who will accept all of them.  dov and some other guy came on here bashing someone else calling them ignorant for saying that pregnancy is a blessing.  thats ridiculous.  if you dont think it is ridiculous youre an idiot.  so why dont YOU shut the fuck up. tolerance works both ways.  dont be stupid.

Stavios

« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2008, 09:32:34 AM »
they had sex and created a human life - they already did whatever they wanted with their body and are now faced with the consequences

man up

I don't agree, for me if he isn't out of the woman's body he doesn't really live

I completely agree about dealing with the consequences, my ex got pregnant and I told her that it was her decision if she decided to get aborded or not

if she had decided to keep it, I would have lived with it

but she didn't keep it and to be honnest it's not like she killed a person for me

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2008, 09:34:13 AM »
"why don't you shut the fuck up and let people do whatever they want with their body ?"

Um im not pro life dude.  i just call out bullshit when i see it.  there are plenty of sound arguments in defense of abortion.  im just not an ignorant lemming who will accept all of them.  dov and some other guy came on here bashing someone else calling them ignorant for saying that pregnancy is a blessing.  thats ridiculous.  if you dont think it is ridiculous youre an idiot.  so why dont YOU shut the fuck up. tolerance works both ways.  dont be stupid.

LMAO at "tolerance works both ways"

calling people an idiot because of their choice of life is not what I call tolerance

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2008, 09:38:09 AM »
"I don't agree, for me if he isn't out of the woman's body he doesn't really live"

i disagree with that.  the logic is fundamentally flawed.  youve never had a baby before obviously.  youve never felt the baby kicking in your wifes stomach and seen ultrasound pics of YOUR baby.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »
LMAO at "tolerance works both ways"

calling people an idiot because of their choice of life is not what I call tolerance

hahahaha, i love how so called "pro life" people are also pro death penalty 99 percent of the time, hahahaha, fuccking asshole hypocrites. :D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2008, 09:42:21 AM »
"hahahaha, i love how so called "pro life" people are also pro death penalty 99 percent of the time, hahahaha, fuccking asshole hypocrites"

yeah im laughin my ass off now.  do you know what the definition of pro life is???  Pro life dont agree with either the death penalty or abortion.  please educate yourself before posting.  thank you.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »
what the fuck is the problem with abortion?

if you don'T want that child then that's the right decision...
is ist better to get them and give them away?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2008, 09:48:14 AM »
"hahahaha, i love how so called "pro life" people are also pro death penalty 99 percent of the time, hahahaha, fuccking asshole hypocrites"

yeah im laughin my ass off now.  do you know what the definition of pro life is???  Pro life dont agree with either the death penalty or abortion.  please educate yourself before posting.  thank you.

You DO realize there is such a thing as the "quote" function, right?

Dumbass noob.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »
"LMAO at "tolerance works both ways"

calling people an idiot because of their choice of life is not what I call tolerance"

my tolerance has its limits. i will tolerate the legalization of abortion. i will tolerate someone getting an abortion because they are raped.  i wont tolerate anyone telling someone that their pregnancy is not a blessing.  sorry but thats where my tolerance ends.  

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2008, 09:49:41 AM »
"I don't agree, for me if he isn't out of the woman's body he doesn't really live"

i disagree with that.  the logic is fundamentally flawed.  youve never had a baby before obviously.  youve never felt the baby kicking in your wifes stomach and seen ultrasound pics of YOUR baby.

Look, if you don't want your wife to get abortion, that's your choice.

But I am fucking happy it exist !!! If it didn't exist I'd have a baby right now with a crazy bitch who would not be able to take care of him anyway

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2008, 09:50:19 AM »
You DO realize there is such a thing as the "quote" function, right?

Dumbass noob.

that better?  good one man.  way to contribute to the thread.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2008, 09:52:47 AM »
what the fuck is the problem with abortion?

if you don'T want that child then that's the right decision...
is ist better to get them and give them away?

if you dont want a child don't have unprotected sex or take other measures to prevent the pregnancy before it happens

nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2008, 09:57:48 AM »
that better?  good one man.  way to contribute to the thread.

You're the LAST "person" who should be commenting sarcastically on others' contributions to this thread. ;)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2008, 09:59:02 AM »
Look, if you don't want your wife to get abortion, that's your choice.

But I am fucking happy it exist !!! If it didn't exist I'd have a baby right now with a crazy bitch who would not be able to take care of him anyway

i can respect that.  like ive said before, i am pro choice.  i am the furthest thing from pro life.  i believe in the death penalty too.  i just happen to have the opinion that as a society we have taken the freedom to get an abortion way too far.  over a million a year in this country alone?  thats crazy.  thats not a last resort.  thats like goin to get a damn tooth pulled.

you have to understand my opinions get me in trouble with everyone.  conservative republicans and liberal democrats think im a total asshole.  i just like to argue when i dont see the logic in something.

Stavios

« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2008, 10:00:00 AM »
if you dont want a child don't have unprotected sex or take other measures to prevent the pregnancy before it happens

nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions

Shits happen, it's not or fault

Personally I never use a condom  if the girls says she takes birth controle pills

BUT, it seems like it is so fucking hard to take a pill every day that they often forget to take them and then BOOM

before  you know it she is puking 10 times per day

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2008, 10:02:33 AM »
i can respect that.  like ive said before, i am pro choice.  i am the furthest thing from pro life.  i believe in the death penalty too.  i just happen to have the opinion that as a society we have taken the freedom to get an abortion way too far.  over a million a year in this country alone?  thats crazy.  thats not a last resort.  thats like goin to get a damn tooth pulled.

you have to understand my opinions get me in trouble with everyone.  conservative republicans and liberal democrats think im a total asshole.  i just like to argue when i dont see the logic in something.

I can understand that, I respect you for standing for your conviction because I am the same way

I really love children and I feel most people don't know how to raise a child so I prefer if those people don't have a kid that they would neglect anyway

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2008, 10:11:30 AM »
I can understand that, I respect you for standing for your conviction because I am the same way

I really love children and I feel most people don't know how to raise a child so I prefer if those people don't have a kid that they would neglect anyway

i agree.  thats mostly the reason im pro choice.  if someone has a kid and they dont want to take care of that kid.  that kid is gonna end up tryin to rob my house or hurt MY kid. 

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »
hey "Bears" way to get that quote function down ::)...My reason for starting this thread was due to the outfit a severely prego woman was wearing. Tiny spandex "shorts" and a fuckin sports bra. It just looked terrible. Joelocal responded that pregnancy is a blessing. I made clear that I feel all pregnancy is def. not a "blessing"....qualified by the fact that any moronic 2 bit whore can bring a life into this world...I don't find this situation a "blessing"...rather, a TRAGEDY. Abortion is a worthless medical tool for a lot of situations such as this and a rape/impregnation situation. We have diff. views on exactly when a life is created and is considered a human being. Watch out, because Hollywood is creating a trend of making light of getting pregnant. To bring a life into the world should be the biggest responsibility in someone's life...a lot of times, it is'nt..young girls think it's just some kind of fairy tale ....kind of like the whole Brittney Spears/little sister situations...you say that you're pro-choice...so, what's the fuckin problem?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2008, 06:17:21 PM »
...she's gotta be 7-8 months along and wears spandex bottoms with a sports bra...huge belly protruding..just wondering why she does'nt wear a big t-shirt or something..Jesus Christ...anyone else ever seen something like this?

aren't those pregnant Bodybuilders(GH GUT) at the Olympia stage beautiful as well ;) ;)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2008, 03:50:13 AM »

aren't those pregnant Bodybuilders(GH GUT) at the Olympia stage beautiful as well ;) ;)
;D