Author Topic: CSWOL to compete in the NPC Los Angeles contest!  (Read 353755 times)

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
Re: CSWOL heading to the NPC Los Angeles contest.
« Reply #1175 on: August 04, 2013, 07:01:28 PM »
bounce, you really had bad gyno? it does not look like it.
not bad, but def had blueberry sized hard lumps under nip. was not fat i can tell you that. 2 months of letro at full dose completely removed it bro.

i know these guys are saying "you cant reverse gyno" and maybe i am some rare case, but letro definitely removed 2 hard lumps and left no trace of gyno behind.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1176 on: August 04, 2013, 07:02:35 PM »
 lumps? damn. sounds crazy. glad you were able to remove them for good. sounds nasty.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1177 on: August 04, 2013, 07:03:44 PM »
lumps? damn. sounds crazy. glad you were able to remove them for good. sounds nasty.
yes, that's what real gyno is. hard lumps under the nip.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1178 on: August 04, 2013, 07:37:08 PM »
Im 270 and just been on a clean diet for 1 month, bouncers whole program is centered around being ripped and cut abs...........give me 6 months!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1179 on: August 04, 2013, 07:46:35 PM »
Try as I might, I just can't get on  board with  the whole Cswol thing.. it's just dumb to me.

let me go buy a set of golf clubs, and start  blabbing like a  retard how I'm going to make the PGA tour next year

;D ;D hahaha
a

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1180 on: August 04, 2013, 08:00:59 PM »
feelings always get hurt in a 3some. try as you might to be fair, you will always give more attention to the hotter of the 2 girls. I tried it 1 time and that will be my last. Was fucken awkward. im sure it would be worse adding in another girl. id rather destroy 1 vagina rather then have to divide it into fucken 3rd's.  ;D

Reminds me of when me & a friend took 2 girls back and had a foursome.

After about 30 mins, it ended up me & him spit roasting the one gal while the other watched TV & played with her iPhone.

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1181 on: August 04, 2013, 08:20:58 PM »
I see a lot of people talking shit that have never even stepped on a stage before. If you're going to talk shit on someone who wants to compete, I suggest one of you big talkers make the first move. Who's it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: August 04, 2013, 08:43:24 PM »
yes you def feel it.and the lump bouncer described, thats not gyno, thats puffy nipple, only when one has seen what they remove from you during the op, one will know what it means and is.
a real gyno cant be reversed, anyone who has seen and touched the tissue when removed would know how ridiculous that claim is.

i could feel it, it kinda randomly hurts too, but the part you feel is far from everything, the stuff they took out was something like 5-10 times more tissue than i "felt".

it looked ridiculous when i got shredded, but it was still muuuch more than i thought itd be.

cswols looks like gyno, it looks like nothing at all to do with his chest muscle, that nipple area.

Like Cswol, I am carrying around some extra fat pounds (not that I care), but I doubt seriously that I have gyno. I have been on HRT for a couple of years on and off recently. It is doctor prescribed and the dosage is low. Never-the-less, I don't want tits at my age so I am sensitive to this issue. I have always had pointy nipples which would probably be ideal for piercing if I were into this. They are also hardwired to my penis (no homo). For very short time I was using Androgel for HRT. For some reason, it made my nipples even more sensitive than usual. I don't use it anymore for a number of reasons including some fear of gyno. I don't have this problem with testosterone injections, thank goodness.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1183 on: August 04, 2013, 08:46:11 PM »
I really dont see much difference here between the 2 pics. Waist size look even give or a take.. Cswole, your abs are definitely in bro. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: August 04, 2013, 08:50:54 PM »
not bad, but def had blueberry sized hard lumps under nip. was not fat i can tell you that. 2 months of letro at full dose completely removed it bro.

i know these guys are saying "you cant reverse gyno" and maybe i am some rare case, but letro definitely removed 2 hard lumps and left no trace of gyno behind.

A part of what we think of as breast tissue is actually fat. It stands to reason that someone with a fatty chest is going to look like they have boobs. Actual breast tissue is a pretty small percentage of what makes up a woman's breasts a lot of it is simply fat deposits.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: August 04, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »
yeah bro, best to take them on 1 by 1,i agree, and 3some is weird, i dont understan how its some fantasy for some men, its not special anyone can rent 2 whores for 30 minutes and find out its not special.

i mean, im stud and all that, but me too, only have 1 penis :D

Guys who are experienced with satisfying multiple sex partners know how to give more then they seem to get. One penis is actually all you need as long as you have a mouth.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1186 on: August 04, 2013, 09:00:44 PM »
Im 270 and just been on a clean diet for 1 month, bouncers whole program is centered around being ripped and cut abs...........give me 6 months!
cswole, honestly you can diet and get shredded, anyone can bro, but do it now, before it is to late bro. If you get under 250 in the next 6  weeks, I swear to God, the shit talking will stop , at least 90% of it will because that means you have been at it, but....

if you are still floating around 270 in 6 weeks you will be laughed at so now it's the time to make a move bro, do I believe you can do it? YES, my word I do, 6 weeks get under 250, one step at a time but this is a very promising start 250 in 6 weeks, will you do that bro?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1187 on: August 04, 2013, 09:02:52 PM »
A part of what we think of as breast tissue is actually fat. It stands to reason that someone with a fatty chest is going to look like they have boobs. Actual breast tissue is a pretty small percentage of what makes up a woman's breasts a lot of it is simply fat deposits.
true, cswole might not even have any gyno, we will not know at this point.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #1188 on: August 04, 2013, 10:24:19 PM »
trying my best to not be the stereotype ils social hermit :D
haha that was so hilariouse ::)
wheres you pic sweatheart, what are you exaclty?thats right, no fuck was given.now you may crawl back into your fatso mothers basement, cuckold victim :D

Haha, dont even think about comparing yourself with me, let alone answer me. Your worse of an attention whore than Booty is trying to hijack every other thread that is about some other guy. ::) Your selfesteem is below zero, and everything else about your sad pathetic life is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Btw, is that mohawk? Holy shit thats bad! :-X Didnt you dissapear a while back deleting all your posts in the process trying to hide from someone as well?? That alone tells everything I need to know about you. A fucking coward... ;) Now do me a favor and fuck off before I really vaporize your sorry ass.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1189 on: August 04, 2013, 10:59:30 PM »
Haha, dont even think about comparing yourself with me, let alone answer me. Your worse of an attention whore than Booty is trying to hijack every other thread that is about some other guy. ::) Your selfesteem is below zero, and everything else about your sad pathetic life is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Btw, is that mohawk? Holy shit thats bad! :-X Didnt you dissapear a while back deleting all your posts in the process trying to hide from someone as well?? That alone tells everything I need to know about you. A fucking coward... ;) Now do me a favor and fuck off before I really vaporize your sorry ass.

So i take it that you have never read galenikos book

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1190 on: August 04, 2013, 11:21:22 PM »
even if he doesnt, adex or letro will be helpful to him anyway. pull more of that shit weight off him by cutting estro levels.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1191 on: August 05, 2013, 02:51:03 AM »

book sales are going wel :D i lol'd at work.

lol this made me laugh too
l

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1192 on: August 05, 2013, 07:47:50 AM »
the gyno went away for years, then I was locked up for about 3 years, hopefully i can burn some fat in that area and hit letro like yall sayin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1193 on: August 05, 2013, 07:49:01 AM »
the gyno went away for years, then I was locked up for about 3 years, hopefully i can burn some fat in that area and hit letro like yall sayin

you did 3 years in the jail?  For what? 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1194 on: August 05, 2013, 07:51:34 AM »
2 people conspired against me, and had a dirty cop in LAPD put 6 charges, a 3 strike case on me!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1195 on: August 05, 2013, 07:52:10 AM »
you did 3 years in the jail?  For what? 

Probably inadvertantly shut something down that was important.
Y

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1196 on: August 05, 2013, 07:55:57 AM »
yesterday i started my month 2 program, in 3 weeks i will put a huge owning on all the haters on the board, probly be 260 cut nearly ripped, with huge muscles!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1197 on: August 05, 2013, 07:57:53 AM »
yesterday i started my month 2 program, in 3 weeks i will put a huge owning on all the haters on the board, probly be 260 cut nearly ripped, with huge muscles!

Not many hating on you - if you hit the stage in decent shape - you probably will be the biggest legend ever on GB

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1198 on: August 05, 2013, 07:58:47 AM »
everyday until show day this is what I gona do

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1199 on: August 05, 2013, 07:59:05 AM »
bad one cswol

I hear the american system is terrible

a mate of ours was in the military over there and he and 3 others got locked up in a military stockade for a crime they didn't commit. they escaped to the los angeles underground and do bits of work now and then. however its been tough on them. the black guy has developed a fear of flying, one of them is in and out of mental asylums, another scrapes a living dressed up as monsters in hollywood z list and my mate now works on battlestar galactica. apparently if you can find them you can hire them. most people do it just by putting adverts in the paper and that.