Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?  (Read 107880 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
Re: Cutler is broke.
« Reply #275 on: October 21, 2012, 07:50:22 PM »
the divorce is the thing thats going to cost/costing Jay alot of $

also 2 years ago, i heard from a very reliable source in So Cal that Jay lost $ badly on some apartments he was trying to develop/invest in

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #276 on: October 21, 2012, 07:50:58 PM »
Really? You don't believe me? Lol this is a dealer in California I quoted for a 335 M SPORT fully loaded just for fun and it was 534 and some change...

here's a more accurate deal for cali:

Leased a 2013 335i - M Sport- Melbourne Red

MSRP- $53696

Selling Price- $49970 (invoice)

36 month/ 15k per year

$0 Down payment and Minimum drive offs- $1,032 ( first months payment and DMV registration Fees)

Monthly payment- $ 685

Can be corfirmed by Parker.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: October 21, 2012, 07:52:05 PM »
A M3 coupe loaded is around 74K ish, his price off of my head is around 67k if buying out right ;D

Good price!!

The 5 series you can't lease for 700 though.  Maybe with 15k down.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #278 on: October 21, 2012, 08:23:45 PM »
Dude u got ripped, I have a good friend who works for bmw and could have gotten u a 550i M sport loaded for around the 700's with 0 down, and if u wanted an M3 probably around the 900's u are paying and 0 down. Leases are 15k miles, 36 month. If u decide to buy instead I could get u way under invoice for these cars  :D
pm me your friends info and I will buy a X5 or M5 from him soon.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #279 on: October 21, 2012, 08:29:31 PM »
pm me your friends info and I will buy a X5 or M5 from him soon.

why would you buy (as opposed to lease) an M5 -- like fixing turbos?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: October 21, 2012, 08:50:51 PM »
why would you buy (as opposed to lease) an M5 -- like fixing turbos?
I said that if he could get them really cheap. I prefer to lease the BMW for the 3 years bc it is like renting and they fix and maintain everything, plus I get bored witha car or SUV after 2-3 years. I just can't get over that the cars are cheaper in Cali compared to Louisiana according to him. So we shall see.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: EXCLUSIVE-Jay Cutler selling his house on ZILLOW (divorce theory are true?)
« Reply #281 on: October 21, 2012, 08:54:45 PM »
we as getbig should do something for him
a cake walk

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #282 on: October 21, 2012, 08:56:52 PM »
Jay has big arms.   Jay wins.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: October 21, 2012, 09:04:48 PM »
^all seo

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 21, 2012, 09:40:22 PM »

didn't say i was a billionaire...

i run a big call center... manage roughly 200 people...

it's a good job and i'm thankful for the opportunities i've been given

So...

you re an asshole?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 21, 2012, 10:05:44 PM »
But I don't think it's just because of Kerry. In order to meet women, you need to socialize with them (a no-brainer, I know) and during his competitive years he was walking around with that "look at me, but don't talk to me" attitude. He's a good person, but he wasn't able to deal with all the attention, he's too introvert for that.
Since Jay has stopped competing, things have changed. He's much more talkative, relaxed & approachable. 

= he s looking for a new woman and projects...when you re settled you see no point talking with everyone, you re satisfied with what you have. You look for attention and act nice when you need things to obtain/rebuild...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: October 21, 2012, 10:11:16 PM »
Jay has big arms.   Jay wins.

in the word's of greg valentino, "oils well that ends well!"

::)

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #287 on: October 21, 2012, 11:36:16 PM »
I laugh when people buy these exotic expensive cars because they came into some money but they forget the maintenance costs over time on a baby like those, then they either sell them and loose money or keep them just for show.
Stupid

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #288 on: October 22, 2012, 04:21:39 AM »
i left Getbig in august , was gone a grand total of four or five weeks.

If we are going into "make shit up" mode then we are done here

you should sell your account on ebay... i'd bid $0.50

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #289 on: October 22, 2012, 04:43:46 AM »
Seriously that Max guy whos always with him creeps me out.  He gets excited like a mentally retarded kid when hes around men in speedos. If that guy is in Jays corner, no wonder hes broke.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #290 on: October 22, 2012, 04:53:43 AM »
When your wife leaves and takes half your worth and your left with stockpile of mortgages, no contract, injured, your not in great shape.  Is he BROKE? I dont think so this fast. But I do believe he will be in a couple years.  He doesn't seem to have too many bright people around him. 

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Cutler to be broke, impossible. The amount of publicity he generates on a monthly basis is outrageous. he is in ten different mags every month. There are 100-200 hundred threads about him every month on all the forums, when he makes an appearance his line ups are 100 yards long.He can sell shoe lace for crying out loud and still make a living. It is all about publicity, money pours in every month, so stop trolling.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 22, 2012, 04:59:21 AM »
Maybe he could sell scheizer videos taking a dump on that Max twink who always follows him

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #292 on: October 22, 2012, 05:04:55 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #293 on: October 22, 2012, 05:07:17 AM »
did he ever get the new hercules movie off the ground?

MikMaq

« Reply #294 on: October 22, 2012, 05:16:05 AM »
Again, you had to go back a  YEAR to find one post, where I was being foul and I.wished death on Kim K.. It's not like I.say that every day , like there is a thread about Cutler, or any other celebrity or pro, started by some hating douchebag here, EVERY DAY....speculating about their personal lives.

I could find 20 posts by you in the last month , Where you speculate and assume knowledge about Cutlers finances, among others...there  no comparison here.
I don`t know what`s gotten over you, but your turning into a living joke.

You actually said my dad had shit genetics because he got sick with a heart virus when he was 45, bet you don`t remember that do you?

I don`t like or hate you. However the idea that you were ever a good person, until your latest girlfriend started pussifying you is a total joke.
You were a shitty self absorbed person most of your life, I do hope you improve, but if you can`t come to terms with your own failures there`s no hope for you.

You can try to turn this into a me versus you, and if that`s how you get through life that is fine. However realize your the elephant in your own dam room. You have 6 years worth of posts, in the real world, that may not exist but on here you can`t run away from it. Unlike public perceptions, opinion, and emotions, posts can`t be manipulated.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #295 on: October 22, 2012, 05:41:49 AM »

You actually said my dad had shit genetics because he got sick with a heart virus when he was 45, bet you don`t remember that do you?

I don`t like or hate you. However the idea that you were ever a good person, until your latest girlfriend started pussifying you is a total joke.
You were a shitty self absorbed person most of your life, I do hope you improve, but if you can`t come to terms with your own failures there`s no hope for you.

You can try to turn this into a me versus you, and if that`s how you get through life that is fine. However realize your the elephant in your own dam room. You have 6 years worth of posts, in the real world, that may not exist but on here you can`t run away from it. Unlike public perceptions, opinion, and emotions, posts can`t be manipulated.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #296 on: October 22, 2012, 05:46:21 AM »
From a pro quality source deeply involved in the business side of the "bodybuilding" "industry".

Cutler financially bankrupt, overextended on real estate, lifestyle expenses with reduce income and divorce(?)

Not bashing, just reporting, actually like the guy, except for his maytagesque OCD...

Could "he" be back competing to stay afloat?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #297 on: October 22, 2012, 07:13:32 AM »

I don`t like or hate you. However the idea that you were ever a good person, until your latest girlfriend started pussifying you is a total .

I'm sure if I said something like that, which I doubt..it was in response to something you said first...post the thread.

PS....find someone else to obsess over, I've more than put in my time being your creepy fixation

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 22, 2012, 07:22:54 AM »

You can try to turn this into a me versus you, and if that`s how you get through life that is fine. However realize your the elephant in your own dam room. You have 6 years worth of posts, in the real world, that may not exist but on here you can`t run away from it. Unlike public perceptions, opinion, and emotions, posts can`t be manipulated. I snuck a retard into a sperm bank
oh yeah they can

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: October 22, 2012, 07:38:21 AM »
i always had the impression that jay was one of the few financially astute bb'ers out there  ???

he mentioned in a recent vid that he's house hunting in la..