Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?  (Read 107065 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Cutler is broke.
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2012, 04:57:10 PM »
Oh my word! low six figures!

I take back what I said, you're an all around stud.

P.S. WTF is a contact center director? 

didn't say i was a billionaire...

i run a big call center... manage roughly 200 people...

it's a good job and i'm thankful for the opportunities i've been given

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2012, 04:59:58 PM »

LOL @ "I'm just making low six figures"  ;D

Maybe MuscleCenter was right and in America everyone has personal pool and slaves

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »

What is it's exact location?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2012, 05:03:36 PM »
toronto

but we hire lots of south asians

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2012, 05:04:29 PM »
LOL @ "I'm just making low six figures"  ;D

Maybe MuscleCenter was right and in America everyone has personal pool and slaves

he didn't say "just"

... lots of people make low six figures in the US - that's pretty much what it takes to make it in any big city and we have a ton of them.  In NYC proper, low six figures is fine if you're a single person... no one's going to think you're wealthy.  you go out in manhattan - everyone in their late twenties is an analyst/vp at an IB, associate at a law firm... all make mid-to-low six figure base.  then the hedge fund cats ... make more.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2012, 05:06:07 PM »
agreed... and i'm not boasting...

happy with what i got

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2012, 05:23:45 PM »

all tht money and you still look like shit with your fake pec implants...

anybody save that youtube vid woooo posted of himself flexing/dancing to OPEN CONDOM STYLE?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2012, 05:37:10 PM »
Broke by 45

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2012, 05:44:04 PM »
jayson is not broke,,,he has not sold off his cars,,,,or real estate he has money still,,,no bankruptcy he is doing 'OK' BUT NOTHIN LIKE OLYMPIA DAYS AND HE IS BLEEDING ALMOST DRY CASH FLOW,,,,HE WILL SPEDN ALL HIS MONEY RIGHT NOW TO GE  BUSINESS GOING,,,THEN LIVE OFF HIS ASSESTS OF CARS,,,,HOMES HE WILL HAVE TO SELL AFTERARDS,,,,

gh15 approved

(NO PMs,,,,come to website if invite only)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2012, 05:46:08 PM »
OH,,WIGGS I HAVE SAY YOUR STUPID,,,,THINKING YOU OWN THIS BOARD,,,its easy to own a board when NO ONE IS AROUND  ::)

ONCE YOU REALIZE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TRUELY HAVE LIVES,,,ARE LIVING IT INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME POSTING IT AND THINKING THEY OWN SOMETHING THEY DONT,,,

ASK YOURSELF FELLA,,,,WHY DO ALL THE 'GODS' LEAVE,,,such as alex23,,gh15,,,groink,,among others,,,

gh15 approved

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2012, 06:02:23 PM »
Yeah and you did a great job.
I am chill.

Remember who you're talking to fatty cakes.  This isn't 2008 and you have shit here.  This is now my board.

Oh fer fuck's sake......

A fucking milk chocolate Vegas cab driver trying to act hard.

Milton, eat load fagola.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2012, 06:07:57 PM »
OH,,WIGGS I HAVE SAY YOUR STUPID,,,,THINKING YOU OWN THIS BOARD,,,its easy to own a board when NO ONE IS AROUND  ::)

ONCE YOU REALIZE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO TRUELY HAVE LIVES,,,ARE LIVING IT INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME POSTING IT AND THINKING THEY OWN SOMETHING THEY DONT,,,

ASK YOURSELF FELLA,,,,WHY DO ALL THE 'GODS' LEAVE,,,such as alex23,,gh15,,,groink,,among others,,,

gh15 approved

none of
those people
are gods

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2012, 06:18:15 PM »
It is IMPOSSIBLE for Cutler to be broke, impossible. The amount of publicity he generates on a monthly basis is outrageous. he is in ten different mags every month. There are 100-200 hundred threads about him every month on all the forums, when he makes an appearance his line ups are 100 yards long.He can sell shoe lace for crying out loud and still make a living. It is all about publicity, money pours in every month, so stop trolling.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2012, 06:23:23 PM »
It is IMPOSSIBLE for Cutler to be broke, impossible. The amount of publicity he generates on a monthly basis is outrageous. he is in ten different mags every month. There are 100-200 hundred threads about him every month on all the forums, when he makes an appearance his line ups are 100 yards long.He can sell shoe lace for crying out loud and still make a living. It is all about publicity, money pours in every month, so stop trolling.

Good points, broski.  Exactly why Warren Sapp, Terrell Owens, Lenny Dystra, Travis Henry, Lateral Spreewell and Dennis Rodman are not broke.  Mike Tyson either.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2012, 06:24:41 PM »
Or Vander Holyfiled

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »
ok, TO might be broke, but he's not nearly as famous as Jay Culter. I mean everybody knows Culter.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2012, 06:30:21 PM »
jayson is not broke,,,he has not sold off his cars,,,,or real estate he has money still,,,no bankruptcy he is doing 'OK' BUT NOTHIN LIKE OLYMPIA DAYS AND HE IS BLEEDING ALMOST DRY CASH FLOW,,,,HE WILL SPEDN ALL HIS MONEY RIGHT NOW TO GE  BUSINESS GOING,,,THEN LIVE OFF HIS ASSESTS OF CARS,,,,HOMES HE WILL HAVE TO SELL AFTERARDS,,,,

gh15 approved

(NO PMs,,,,come to website if invite only)

Jay put 85% of his wealth into Vegas real estate in the mid 2000's. Do you have any idea how much of a hit he took staying in Vegas? Everybody in the industry told him to get the fukc out of Vegas but he thought he knew something they didn't. There is no assets left bro.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2012, 06:33:06 PM »

LOL ...Not only is he broke, be he is also red flagged by the IRS who is watching his every move. Jay Cutler can't even take cash for pictures anymore without worrying if the IRs is watching.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2012, 06:34:48 PM »
Good points, broski.  Exactly why Warren Sapp, Terrell Owens, Lenny Dystra, Travis Henry, Lateral Spreewell and Dennis Rodman are not broke.  Mike Tyson either.
They aren't though, you need to put things in perspective here. Tyson has been broke for the past 5-6 years yet he has lived in a mansion and has driven fancy cars and is still known for dropping 50k on dinner. Same with all these guys, ya they are considered broke in comparison to what they used to have but don't be fooled they live like kings a pend tens of thousand per month, Rodman included.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2012, 06:37:26 PM »
Jay put 85% of his wealth into Vegas real estate in the mid 2000's. Do you have any idea how much of a hit he took staying in Vegas? Everybody in the industry told him to get the fukc out of Vegas but he thought he knew something they didn't. There is no assets left bro.
Ya you are right cause he has not made a dime sense

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
Ya you are right cause he has not made a dime sense

He is upside down on almost every piece of property he owns in Vegas. He's been trying hard to keep it from the public. I've heard rumors that he is 7+ figures in debt. That my friend is a boatload of $20 sign autographs at expo's ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2012, 07:02:31 PM »
He is upside down on almost every piece of property he owns in Vegas. He's been trying hard to keep it from the public. I've heard rumors that he is 7+ figures in debt. That my friend is a boatload of $20 sign autographs at expo's ::)
Don't even bother respond to this idiot.

If a professional stalker says someone is broke you believe him. Common sense.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2012, 07:04:55 PM »
Sometimes a man can get mysteriously poor just before a big divorce settlement - saves him from get even poorer after!
O

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2012, 07:11:50 PM »
Maybe he is wrong n Cutler is fine. How the fuck would I know but u cannot judge a mans financial stability by what he appears to own. Not saying he doesn't own them but I just know too many people living a lie paying for liabilities paycheck to paycheck.
Blacks don't understand that concept bro.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
Who fucking cares if he is ,I mean if he cant manage his money fuck him he deserves it.